Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:14 pm

Salos was relaxing in his home after a hard day of adventuring as the sun had just finished setting. He had just recently taken care of a band of midara that were harassing the people of a small town with their 'affections'. It was a long struggle, but he emerged victorious, was paid the reward, and now relaxed on the couch in his home as he relaxed from the struggles of the day. Suddenly, it was then when he heard a tap on the nearby window. Who could it have been at this hour?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:18 pm

He headed towards the window to see what was up.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:25 pm

Upon looking out the window for the source of the tapping, Salos could see a faintly shimmering pink light. As he got closer, the light grew until it was beautiful and blinding. Suddenly, the window opened all on its own as the light moved on its own as it entered the room, the pink light starting to form into a humanoid shape.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:27 pm

“This can’t be good.” he said to himself annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:32 pm

Suddenly, the light disappeared as a voice rang out. 'Open your eyes my sweet girl.' The voice said in a sweet, feminine voice. Salos looked to see a beautiful woman standing in front of him. She was wearing a beautiful light blue dress that showed off her motherly curves. Beautiful pink fairy wings were on her back, and a magic wand with a heart on it was in her hands. Her blonde hair was in a large bun as her soft face wore just the perfect amount of makeup. 'Hello Salos.' The fairy woman said.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:35 pm

“Why did you call me sweet girl? Who are you?” he asked in a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:48 pm

The fairy woman smiled knowingly at him. 'Why, I'm your Feminizing Fairy Godmother. I was called here because of the desires in your heart. A deep yearning to be turned into a pretty girl for me. That is why I am here and how I know all about you, Salos, my sweet little girl.' She said as an explanation, looking down at him with a motherly smile.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:50 pm

“I think you are mistaken.” he said, denying her claims.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 10:58 pm

The Feminizing Fairy Godmother shook her head. 'Oh, my sweet Salos. Your current self denies it, but I think that deep down, you know that I'm right. After all, I wouldn't have been called to you if you didn't have these desires hidden deep in your soul. And what kind of fairy godmother would I be if I didn't do my best to make those dreams a reality?' She asked the pyromancer.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 11:16 pm

“I said your wrong.” he said, summoning some flames to try and scare her away.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 11:26 pm

The woman made a tsk sound in the back of her throat. 'Oh, my dear sweet silly Salos. Trying so hard to deny how you really feel. Does Mommy need to remind you of how you really feel deep down?' She said softly, not taking the pyromancer as a threat in the slightest as she held up her heart shaped wand in preparation for some feminine magic.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 11:34 pm

“Take this.” he said summoning a bow and aiming at her.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 11:46 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 12

Feminizing Caress - 33

Salos fired a blazing arrow right at the woman, hitting her on her arm and causing her to wince as a small burn showed up there.

She reach forward with her other hand in a gentle display, but Salos dodged out of the way just in time, leaving the woman to pout at him. 'Aww. What's the matter little Salos? Feeling a bit shy?' She asked him as he backed away.

Salos: 30

Feminizing Fairy Godmother: 27, Burn 1/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy EmptySun Nov 08, 2020 11:50 pm

Salos didn’t respond, summoning four daggers and throwing them at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 11:26 am

Blaze Daggers - 12, 56, 70, 92

Feminizing Caress - 34

Salos fired off a round of daggers, surprisingly with all of them hitting home as the fairy woman winced in pain once again.

However, this time she finally got close enough to Salos without him being able to get away. 'Why so silent? I'll use my powers to help you hear your inner voice.' She said with a giggle as she ran her hands over his face as she whispered into his ear. His skin tingled wherever she touched, like his skin was smoothening and softening. She backed away with a flutter of her wings as she nodded in approval with his slightly more feminine features.

Salos: 27

Feminizing Fairy Godmother: 22, Burn 2/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 12:14 pm

“Damn it. Your not going to get away with that.” he said, summoning chains of flames.

(Fire Bind)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 5:28 pm

Fire Bind - 91

Cutesy Kisses - 80

Salos summoned his flaming chains, but his aim was unfortunately way off as the woman barely needed to get out of the way.

She approached him with a knowing smile. 'I'm not going to get away with it? Oh my sweet silly girl. Before long, you'll be begging me to get away with what I'm going to do.' She said as she gave him some light kisses all over his face, the cute smooches making his heart skip a beat as she backed off with a smile and a soft pat on his head.

Salos: 25, Charmed

Feminizing Fairy Godmother: 21
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 6:11 pm

“Stop treating me like I’m a little kid.” he said, getting annoyed. He summoned his bow and aimed again.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 6:31 pm

Blazing Bullseye - 24

Feminizing Caress - 97

Salos fired off another flaming arrow, surprisingly getting another hit as the fairy woman winced once again.

She frowned for perhaps the first time since he had seen her. 'Oh, Salos. If you don't smarten up soon, I'll have to give you a punishment.' She said as she put her hands on her hips, almost as if she was a mother scolding her naughty child.

Salos: 25

Feminizing Fairy Godmother: 18, Burn 1/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 6:34 pm

Salos attempted to bind the fairy with flaming chains.

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 6:50 pm

Fire Bind - 66

Struggle - 31

Salos bound the fairy godmother in flaming chains as she couldn't quite get away.

She just shook her head sadly. 'Salos, why don't you understand I'm just trying to make you happy?' She said, honestly sounding a bit sad. Either way though, it seemed that the pyromancer had set himself up for quite the feminine punishment when she would eventually break free.

Feminizing Fairy Godmother: 16, Burn 2/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 7:17 pm

“Leave and I may forget I ever met you.” he said with a glare.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 7:26 pm

Struggle - 78

By now, the fairy was a little miffed at him. He was insistent on defying her, and it was time she showed him the error of his ways and turned him into the beautiful girl he secretly always wanted to be. The fairy woman's body glowed with pink light once again as she shattered his chains. 'Sorry my dear Salos, but I'm afraid I'm going to try a bit harder now.' She said, giving him a slightly devious smile as her pink wings fluttered in anticipation.

Feminizing Fairy Godmother: 15
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 8:39 pm

“I’m not afraid of you.” he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy EmptyMon Nov 09, 2020 8:56 pm

Turn Pass

Softening Spank - 78

Salos didn't move, not taking the fairy seriously. Something that he was about to regret.

She snapped her fingers as a nearby couch moved right next to her. Smiling, she grabbed Salos and brought the pyromancer over her knee as she pulled down his pants. 'It's time for your punishment, sweetie.' She said as she began to spank him. Surprisingly, her spanks actually felt quite nice. Strangely though, Salos started feeling his butt getting larger and softer with each motherly smack.

Salos: 23, Bound

Feminizing Fairy Godmother: 15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next