Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 9:31 pm

'Good girl.' The fairy godmother said proudly. 'Now then, to celebrate you finally finding your new place in the world, how about I teach you some lovely magic, one fit for a fairy girl?' She said with a grin, giving her beloved daughter a reassuring pat on the head.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 9:34 pm

“Yes mommy.” she said, ready to learn.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2020 9:56 pm

'Okay, dear. First of all, here you go.' The Feminizing Fairy Godmother said, handing Salos a wand of her own, with hers having a star on the end of it instead of a heart. 'You can use it to make any feminine wish of yours come true. For example, try changing the color of your dress to whatever you want.' Her Mommy said, happy to teach her daughter all about the wonderful magic that made her dreams come true.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 8:11 pm

Salons uses her magic to turn her dress purple.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 8:21 pm

The Feminizing Fairy Godmother clapped happily as her daughter perfectly changed her dress. 'Oh my! That's absolutely perfect! That's my girl!' She said, giving her daughter a big, motherly hug. It was clear that the fairy woman was very impressed. 'I just knew that you would be a natural at this. I'm so proud of you.' She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 8:32 pm

“Thanks Mommy.” she said with a happy giggle.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 8:48 pm

The Feminizing Fairy Godmother smiled at her and gave Salos a kiss on her forehead. 'No problem at all, sweetie. I'm just happy you finally found your true self. Now then, are you ready to leave this old place behind and come live with Mommy? There's so many fun things we'll do together there.' The woman said, her wings gently flapping.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 9:01 pm

“Yes mommy.” she said, ready to fully embrace her new life.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2020 9:15 pm

The woman took Salos' hand as she opened the window. 'Alright then, let's go my dear Salos. The rest of your beautiful life awaits...' She said as the of them flew into the starry night sky.

Salos would live out the rest of her life as the beautiful child of the Feminizing Fairy Godmother. The two of them went to live at the mother's beautiful house and they had a wonderful storybook ending, with Salos growing up to be a Fairy Godmother of her own, bringing feminine joy to the entire world with a smile on her face alongside her adoring mother. In the end, her inner desires really did come true.

The End.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy   Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Feminizing Fairy
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3