Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Akali

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 8:47 pm

Brin could only moan as he leaked precum, staining his pants as she made him into a piece of lipstick art. He puckered his lips like a slut as she wrote all sorts of humiliating and arousing things on his face with her shiny lipstick. He really did feel like her own personal lipstick slut. He relaxed in her chains as a dazed grin formed on his face. 'I'm your lipstick art slut...' he moaned as more precum dripped out of his dick.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 8:54 pm

Personal Art project = auto

Brin offer no resistance as Akali continued to make her next art piece.

Using some colorful tape, Akali blinded Brin to the wall as she starts to use paint and lipstick to make her next art piece. She taped him up so he looked like a bondage slut. She did two quick drawings of guys with big cocks facing him as she used her lipstick to make him look like a slut. When she was done she back off to admire her new art piece. He now looked like a slut who was about to give a blowjob to the two drawings at both his sides. “Wow. You look great as a whore.” she said with a smile as she took a pic of her new art piece. She turned her phone and showed Brin how he looked.

Brin: 14, embarrassed (3), bind
Alkali: 28
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 9:07 pm

Brin couldn't help but leak more into his pants as he saw what exactly Akali made him look like. 'Y-You're not going to put that online, are you?' He said, secretly hoping that she would say yes. He didn't want to admit it, but he actually liked being her slutty art whore. On instinct, Brin puckered his lips like he was sucking the cocks on either side of him as he weakly tried to get away from the sissy lipstick art piece.

(Weak Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 9:14 pm

Weak struggle = 95, 33

“Why yes I am. I just shared it. It’s getting a lot of comments. Wanna see?” she said as she turned her phone and forced him to read some of the lewd comments he was getting from midara, women, and even some men. Brin could see how many were calling him an art whore.

Brin: 12, embarrassed (2), bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 9:44 pm

Brin stared at her phone as the messages kept going. 'C-can you read them out loud to me?' He asked her, more precum dribbling out of his penis as he continued weakly trying to get away from the sissy wall art, like he was only slightly struggling to get away from all the naughty messages he as being sent as the pink tape he was stuck to the wall with only made him feel more like a slut than he already did. He moved his hands as it stroking the painted penises on either side of him as the sissy knight only got more aroused from how the woman was treating him.

(Weak Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 9:52 pm

Weak struggle = 21, 13

“Ok hun. Here is a good one. ‘Is that your new whore Akali? My man would love to give her something tasty. *wink’ Sounds kinky. Here is another one. ‘I love it when you bring new models in. They are always the cutest posts and this one has a lot of potential. I would love to have some quality time with that little cutie.’ And this one is just precious. ‘Is that the lipstick knight? He should hang up the sword and focus on modeling lipstick for midara. That’s his true calling.’ You seem to be getting quite the fan base.” Akali said as she continued to read off messages for the trapped model.

Brin: 10, embarrassed (1), bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 10:08 pm

Brin got more and more aroused with all the words she spoke to him. Knowing that there were all sorts of women, men, and midara that wanted to do all sorts of erotic things to him made him more aroused than he even thought he could be. He struggled mightily to not cum into his pants right then and there as the lipstick all over his lips and face made him feel like a complete slut. He tried to wiggle free of the sissy lipstick wall display, knowing that if he stayed there, he risking completely transforming into the sissy art whore that Akali was telling him he already was.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 10:10 pm

Struggle = 2

He meekly manages to wiggle out of the sissy trap. “That’s right. I want to break those last little pieces of resistance before I claim you as mine for good. Once the fans see what I do to you next, they are really going to fall for you.” she said with a laugh.

Brin: 10
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 10:24 pm

Brin could barely move due to how aroused he was. By now, the front part of his pants were soaked with precum as he puckered his lipstick covered lips like a slut. He was so close to simply asking Akali to turn him into her artsy lipstick slut, but the last traces of his willpower told him to try and fight back. He tried to focus his mind and get some will to fight back, even as he couldn't help but ask her. 'What are you going to do me next?' He asked the midara, both worried and incredibly aroused as he thought about all the things she would do to him.

(Intense Concentration)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 10:31 pm

Intense Concentration = 30
Shredding Shuriken = 72 (naked chance: 24)

Brin manages to focus his main and restore some of his willpower, but that doesn’t last for long. Akali pulled a few pink colored ninja stars from her coat and threw them at Brin, they seemed to move faster then he could follow. He soon was naked as shreds of his clothing fell to the floor. “I need you naked for the next art piece I have in mind. Trust me, you will be a big hit.” she said with a smile and she pulled more lipstick and tape from her pockets.

Brin: 12, naked
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 10:43 pm

Brin could only stare at the shiny lipstick and pink tape she pulled out, having a feeling about what she was going to do to him. He blushed as he weakly tried to swing his sword at her, even though he knew that he would fail, and deep down, he wanted to. 'I, I'm not...' He tried to say, like he was trying to convince himself and her that he wasn't her lipstick artsy sissy whore, even if both of them knew that eh was

(Basic Cutter)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 10:51 pm

Basic Cutter = 32
Personal Art Project = 68

He manages to land a quick strike, but that doesn’t stop what was coming. Forcing him back onto the seat, she used the tape again. The first thing she did was create a tape bikini that she used dress him up. She taped him that it made him look like a girl who was doing a sexy photo shoot laying down. She used her lipstick to accentuate his more feminine qualities. She soon took some pictures as she uploaded them to her page. “I wonder how your fans will like your bathing suite pics.” she said, laughing at his sexy predicament.

Brin: 10, naked, bind
Alkali: 26

Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 11:03 pm

Brin puckered his lipstick covered lips as he was forced into a sexy tape bikini shoot. He eagerly let her use the pink tape and lipstick to make him look extra feminine. 'This is... actually really fun.' He admitted as he saw her take plenty of pictures and upload them for the women, men, and midara on the internet. He felt so feminine and slutty that he didn't even consider moving or trying to escape his sissy predicament.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 16, 2020 11:15 pm

“I’m happy you are coming around. It seems your slutty little bikini shot is really popular. A lot of people want to do very naughty things. There are some small videos of them pleasuring themselves to you. Doesn’t it feel nice to have someone admire you like that?” she says, forcing Brin to see all the lewd comments and pictures that were posted on his new photo.

Brin: 7, naked, bind (forgot to add the extra damage from nude.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 12:49 pm

Brin couldn't help but get more aroused as he saw Akali take plenty of humiliating pictures and posted them online. He looked at all the videos and comments that were posted on the new photo, wishing his Mistress would again read them out to him as his penis dribbled out more precum, staining the pink tape bikini with it as he watched the phone intently.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 12:57 pm

“Here is a video of a guy jerking off to your pictures. Wanna see?” she asked as she made him watch a video of a guy jerking off to his humiliating pic. “Here is another good one. ‘I would love to have my sissy play with your art slut. Imagine the art those two could star in together.’ I like the sound of that. This one sounds fun. ‘I’d love to have your slut eat my large ass for one of your art pieces.’ She even left her number for us to call her. Isn’t that sweet?” she asked with a laugh.

Brin: 4, naked, bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 1:10 pm

Brin stared at all the wonderful and lewd things he was being shown as he was stuck on the wall. His mouth watered as he watched the guy jerk off, he blushed as he thought of having fun with another sissy, and he drooled at the thought of being smothered under the woman's big ass. 'All of this is so amazing... I love it all, and I want to do it all...' Brin said, his penis twitching as he was on the verge of cumming as he was hypnotized by all the things his wonderful mistress was showing him as he wanted to become her artsy sissy slut.

(Turn Pass)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 1:16 pm

“Then I want you to tell the entire online world who you are and who you want to own you. Tell them your my art slut and sissy toy?” she said as she started to record her newest toy as he was still taped up like a slutty bondage model.

Brin: 1, naked, bind
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 1:32 pm

Brin was so lost in his lust that he couldn't help but say exactly what she wanted to hear. He looked right into the camera as he said that words that would seal his fate as her sissy forever. 'Hello all you cute boys and girls! I'm Mistress Akali's art slut and sissy toy! I love to be teased and toyed with by anyone and I love being her sissy lipstick art slut! Message my Mistress to have a good time with me! Mean!' He said with a kiss as he felt himself about to cum in his tape bikini.

(Surrender)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 1:46 pm

Finisher: #1 Lackey

She smiled at his declaration. “Good slut. This is our stop. Make sure to walk like I do as we walk to my bike.” she said as she untaped him, making sure he still was wearing the tape bikini. She used the chain of her weapon like a leash as the subway came to a stop. She walked her new pet off the sub and through the station, many people whispering at them. “Keep walking sexy, like a good slut.” she said, making sure he was copying her walk. Eventually to came to her motorcycle. She pulled out a second helmet after she put her’s on. It had art slut written in lipstick on it. Brin climbed on the back of the motor cycle, holding on to his beloved new owner as the bike sped out of the parking lot.

(Brin has reached 0 WP.)
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 1:53 pm

Brin did exactly as Mistress Akali asked as he walked sexily behind her, loving how she put him on a leash like some sort of pet. He also loved his new helmet that had his new title written on it. He snuggled up to her as she does out of the parking lot, not caring where they were going as long as his Mistress would continue making him need newest slutty art piece. 'Where are we going Mistress?' He asked her as they went.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 2:10 pm

“Why to my home. I need to finish your new look before we do some ‘performance art.’” she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 2:20 pm

Brin felt his erection poke into her back as she spoke. The idea was extremely arousing to him, and he couldn't wait. 'Yes Mistress.' He said with a nod as he gave her a nervous smile back.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 2:24 pm

“Good.” she said as they arrived at a huge house. “This is where me and the other girls live. You will mostly be my pet, but the other girls may use you as well. If anyone asks you to do anything, you obey unless I say otherwise. Is that clear?” she said with a smile as she pulled him off her bike as they walked to the front door.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 2:31 pm

Brin nodded, eager to see what his Mistress's house was like. 'Yes Mistress. I'll do whatever you and the other girls say.' He said, happy to be her toy as well eager to be the toy of other women. If they were anything like her, then he would absolutely love it. He walked with her to the front door, still wearing the pink tape bikini.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Akali
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next