Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brin Vs Akali

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 2:45 pm

She lead him to a large, messy bedroom. It was covered in art work. “Welcome to my room. You will be staying with me until we prepare you a room. Now i think it’s time for your new outfit.” she said as she went into the closet, pulling out a K/DA styled punk girl shirt with leather slutty short shorts. “Now get changed while I get some things together.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 2:51 pm

Brin looked around at his Mistress's room, loving how pretty and artsy it looked. He stared at the punk girl shirt and the leather short shorts, loving how hot they looked. 'Of course Mistress. I'll be ready in just a minute.' He said excitedly as he took off the tape bikini and put on his new outfit as he waited to see what else she had in store for him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 3:13 pm

As Brin finished getting dressed, Akali came out in a similar outfit. “Looking good my little slut. I want the next part to include some audience participation. I can either call that nice girl who wants you to eat her large ass or that guy who loved to jerk it to you. I will be a nice owner and let you pick.” she said as she held up her phone, ready to call one of Brin’s “fans” over to play.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 3:25 pm

(I'm not sure who to pick, so I'll roll for it. Odd - girl, even - guy. - 12.)

Brin thought about it, before finally choosing who he pick for the audience participation he was going to take part in. '...The guy, Mistress. Can you make some nice slutty art of us when he comes?' He asked, blushing as he fiddled with the leather short shorts.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 3:36 pm

“Oh yes sweetie. I’m sure that he will help us make an erotic display. Once he is done, you can tend to your other fan. I already invited them both and I wanted you to pick who would be first. Tonight is going to be an erotic showcase and you are the star attraction.” she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 8:49 pm

'Oh really? Thank you so much Mistress! I'm so happy right now!' He said, jumping up and down with joy. He couldn't wait for all the naughty fun he would have with his Mistress and her fans.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 17, 2020 10:26 pm

She smiled as there was a knock at the door. In entered a man in a robe. “Wow. Your art slut looks better in person. Ready to make some art, slut?” he asked with a smile as he removed his robe, his manhood throbbing at the sight.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 12:41 pm

Brin felt his mouth water at the sight as he stared at it. He felt his dick stiffen in his leather short shorts as he looked to his Mistress. 'What are we going to do, Mistress?' He asked her, already getting more and more aroused as he stared at what was in front of him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 1:12 pm

“Your going to give him a slutty blowjob while I get some sexy shots of you. Especially when he covers your face in his cream. Make sure you look sexy.” she said as she got her phone out and the man was waiting.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 1:35 pm

Brin dropped to his knees without a second thought as he crawled up to the guy. He eagerly began to give the man a slutty blowjob as he smeared his light lipstick all over his crotch. He made sure to make it as loud and lewd as possible as he felt his Mistress taking lots of pictures of him worshipping what was in front of him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 1:38 pm

“That’s right. You want to show all the boys how good you are at sucking dick.” she said with a smile. The man moaned as he was getting closer to climax.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 1:50 pm

Knowing he was close to getting his sticky reward, Brin sped up what he was doing. He planted lipstick kisses all over the man's dick, planting a large, sticky lipstick kiss on each of his balls too. He deep throated in as the sloppy sounds echoed throughout the room. Finally, he gave the tip a big wet kiss before backing up a little and getting into position.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 2:11 pm

The man climaxed with a loud moan, covering the art slut in a sticky face mask. Akali smiled at the picture of her personal slut’s money shot. “That picture alone will make you a very popular slut. Ready for your next hot date?” she said as the man left the room.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 2:23 pm

Brin eagerly slurped up the cum around his mouth, loving how it tasted on his tongue. He let the rest of it stay on his face though, like a prize of sorts. He could only imagine how much of a sissy slut he must have looked in the picture. However, now he was ready for the next one, his mind racing as he remembered what the woman said she would do to him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 2:43 pm

The next guest who entered the room was a large woman who looked like a stripper. “Hi sweetie. I just got off my shift at the club and I was looking forward to you. Ready for the tastiest meal of your life?” she said as she gave her large ass a smack. “Hope you don’t mind, but I gave a few Johns a lap dance and a few cam on my ass. I think it makes it even more tasty.” she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 2:55 pm

'Not at all. Please let me worship her ass Mistress.' He said as he turned around and looked at his beloved Mistress Akali. He licked his lips as he stared at her plump bubble butt and heard her words. If her ass and the cum she said was on it was tasty as the cum on his face, then he couldn't wait to kiss and get smothered by her huge butt.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 3:02 pm

“Yes girl. Worship her ass, get smothered by it, and make sure you eat her ass.” his owner said with a smile. The girl, pulled down her underwear to revealed her large cum covered ass. “Make sure you eat all of your meal slut. I made sure that it would be just the thing a hungry little slut like you needs. Do a good job and I will make sure you will have all the cum covered stripper booty that you can eat.” she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 3:16 pm

Brin immediately got to work doing what he was trained to do: be an eager and hungry little slut for his Mistress. At the mention of his reward if he did a good job, he kissed and worshipped every inch of her divine derriere, planting lipstick kisses all over as he licked up all the sticky semen on it. '...so good...I'm your little sissy slut...' was all he could say as he alternated between kissing her bubble butt, eating her out, and rubbing his face into her ass to smother himself in it.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 3:50 pm

“Mmmmmm I might need to get you a job at our strip club as our personal ass sissy. I’m sure the girls would tip your owner well and you would get paid in delicious cum covered stripper ass.” she said, moaning from Brin’s worshiping of her ass.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 9:31 pm

Brin kept kissing and worshipping the stripper's ass, his face and tongue not covered in a new layer of cum from the stuff covering her bubble butt. He felt himself on the verge of orgasm from all the arousal as he moaned just as loudly as she did. Although his voice was still muffled from him burying his face in her ass, he managed to answer her. 'As long as my Mistress allows it, I'd love to earn some extra money for her if I get paid in cum covered stripper ass. Tastes so good...' He said in between kisses and licks, his penis twitching like crazy inside his short shorts...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 9:35 pm

“Yes slut you will. Maybe we can even make it a part of the show? See how many guys can cum on her booty before you lick it off? You would become quite popular.” Akali said with a smile as she took pictures of him eating ass.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 9:50 pm

At his Mistress's suggestion and the knowledge that she was taking pictures of everything he was doing, Brin was very quickly losing control. He slipped one hand into his leather shorts and jerked himself off, on the verge of cumming as he kissed and licked and worshipped her bubble butt as best he could. By now her butt was covered in his saliva and his glossy lipstick. 'That's sounds amazing, Mistress...I would love that so much...I'm going to...' He moaned as he kept going, on the edge of a mind numbing orgasm.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 9:59 pm

The stripper moaned as they both climaxed at the same time. “Bring your slut to the club early tomorrow. We have a large party tomorrow, so the girls will need a good ass eater to clean us. You will enjoy a lot of ass in your future. Welcome to the club, slut.” she said as she got dressed. She left with a giggle as Brin landed a new job that would please his owner.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 18, 2020 10:14 pm

Brin smiled at his Mistress, his leather short shorts practically overflowing with his cum. '...I can't wait, Mistress. It's going to be so much fun...' Brin said as he fell on his back, horny but exhausted. He couldn't wait for tomorrow. Hopefully his Mistress would be there to take some more wonderful pictures of her art slut in action.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 19, 2020 6:18 pm

Akali brought her phone over and showed her slut all the comments and responses to both of his performances. On the ass eating video, he saw all the comments from the coworkers of the stripper he serviced. They all wanted him in their ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brin Vs Akali   Brin Vs Akali - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brin Vs Akali
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next