Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Twin Genies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Twin Genies Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 7:52 pm

Salos had just stopped by a shop on the way home from a mission. It had been a tough one that had taken over a week, so he was eager to get home. However, he decided to reward himself by stopping by the local bazaar to see what they were offering. So he made a detour to head to a nearby area full of all sorts of shops to see what they were offering.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 7:57 pm

He looked though all the different items that were on sale. He found that there were many nice items.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 8:16 pm

After checking through several shops, Salos found himself on the edge of the bazaar at a strange merchant. He could tell from her figure that she was a woman, but other than that was impossible to fully see because she was wearing a long black cloak that covered her body and a good that covered her face. 'Hello, sweetie. Here to check out some of my wares?' She asked, an odd vibration of sorts surrounding her voice. She laid out all sorts of trinkets around her, including something that looked like a magic lamp, but with two holes on the side instead of just one.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 8:21 pm

“That looks like a strange lamp. What’s up with that?” he asked, his curiosity peaked.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 8:36 pm

The trader chuckled softly. 'Oh, this? It's a wonderous thing. Simply give it a rub, and you'll be able to make two wishes. It's cheap, too. Satisfaction guaranteed, or your money back.' She offered him as she held up the lamp to him, urging him to buy it.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 9:04 pm

“Ok. What’s the worst that can happen?” he said, handing the woman some gold to buy the lamp.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 9:24 pm

Salos handed the woman the necessary pocket change and she promptly handed him the lamp. 'So, are you going to rub it? I myself don't know what exactly will happen when you do, but I'd love to see.' She said, coaxing the pyromancer to give the twin holed lamp a little rub.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 9:29 pm

Salos decided to rub the lamp to see what would occur.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 9:39 pm

The second Salos put his hands on the magic lamp and rubbed it, the magic started to happen. A thick purple fog started to pour out from one hole while a light pink fog started to pour out from the other. Salos looked to the mysterious merchant, but suddenly, she had disappeared, as if she hadn't been there at all. The two clouds of fog went all around Salos, obscuring his vision as a feminine voice boomed. 'Who has called us from our slumber?'
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 9:42 pm

“Who are you?” Salos asks, feeling like he may have just made a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 9:56 pm

The purple and pink clouds cleared to show two nearly identical women. Both of them looked very mature and voluptuous. Both were wearing harem outfits, with one having blonde hair and a pink outfit, and one having black hair and a purple outfit. Both of them had wispy clouds instead of legs, and both of them smiled down at Salos hungrily. 'Oh, Jenna, looks like we found a cute boy.' The pink one said. 'I agree Janine, and he looks very cute and girly too.' The purple one said. 'Why did you call us?' Both genies said in unison.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 9:59 pm

“I was sold the bottle and I was curious. I’m sorry for disturbing you both.” he said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 10:14 pm

The two women laughed, clearly amused by how shy he was. 'Aww, what's the matter girly boy? There's no reason to look so nervous.' The pink one called Janine said. 'Yeah, we're here to grant you your wishes, and we won't take no for an answer.' The purple one called Jenna said as she leaned in close and winked at him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 10:16 pm

“I don’t have any wishes.” he said, trying to not look them in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies EmptyWed Nov 25, 2020 10:25 pm

The two genies laughed. 'Oh, don't be like that sweetie. We know you have some wishes, even if you can't think of any yourself.' Jenna said as she gently booped his nose. 'All we need to do is take a look at your heart and it'll tell us everything.' Janina said as the two women both gave him a kiss on the cheek. The two of them then suddenly gave each other knowing glances like they figured out something, then both of them looked at Salos with slightly sinister smiles.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 2:47 pm

“I don’t like that look in your eyes.” he said, more on guard.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 4:26 pm

The genies smiled at each other as they leaned in, blocking off any sort of escape for Salos. 'Well Salos. If you refuse to make a wish, then how about we make the wish for you?' Jenna said as Janine smiled and licked her lips. 'Yeah, and you'll love every bit of it. So how about you just lay back and let us take care of everything...' She said, reaching for him as if to grab him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 4:29 pm

“And what wish would that be?” he asked plainly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 4:43 pm

'Why, to have a perfect storybook ending. It's so sweet, I almost couldn't stand it!' Jenna said, sounding super excited. 'And we loved your take on exactly what kind of ending you'd have, girly boy.' Janine said, grabbing him and whispering into his ear. 'You wanna be a pretty girl, don't you?' She whispered.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 6:21 pm

He blushed as she whispered into his ear. “That’s not true.” he said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 7:08 pm

'Oh? If it isn't true, then why are you blushing so much?' The pink clad genie said as she continued to seductively whisper into his ear. 'That look on your face and the way you reacted is telling us that you want us to grant this wish for you. So tell us, Salos. Tell us to make your dreams come true. Or would you prefer that we take the lead and do it for you?' The purple clade one asked the pyromancer.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 7:21 pm

“Take the lead.....” he said in a bit of a daze.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 7:38 pm

The two women both leaned in and gave him a kiss on the cheek, leaving a pink and purple lip mark on each cheek as they smiled knowingly at him. 'That's right. Just stay right there Salos and let us take the lead. You know you want to.' One said, their voices starting to blend together a bit. 'Just let it happen, and be a good girl for us.' One said, her hand reaching into his pants and slowly caressing his dick.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 12:58 pm

“No. I can’t.” he said, stepping back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies EmptyFri Nov 27, 2020 7:16 pm

Genie's Caress - 68

The two women caressed his cheeks with their soft hands as they moved to block his way. 'Sorry Salos, but after seeing your wishes like that, there's no way we're letting you go just like that.' Jenna said. Her companion chimed in shortly after, saying 'Yeah, sorry girly boy. But we're making your wishes come true, like it or not.' The two sexy genies clearly weren't taking no for an answer.

Salos: 27

Jenna the Purple Genie: 15
Janina the Pink Genie: 15
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Twin Genies
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next