Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs. Twin Genies

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Biscuits_Man

Salos vs. Twin Genies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 10:10 pm

Turn Pass

Genie's Flowing Locks - Auto

Salos still couldn't move as the genies kept going, getting into it more and more.

They then moved onto his hair as they brought out a long, ponytailed wig of brown hair. They put it on his head, loving how perfect it fit on him and how it made him look even more like the two genie girls. 'Don't worry, Salos. By the time we're done, this will all be even more real than it already is.' Jenna whispered in his ear as Janine took the opportunity to continue to stroke his penis in his panties.

Salos: 5, Femme

Jenna the Purple Genie: 8
Janine the Pink Genie: 10
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 10:16 pm

“Oh my.” he said, losing himself in the makeover.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 10:33 pm

Turn Pass

Genie Makeover - Auto

Salos was rapidly losing himself to the feminine feelings taking over his mind as the genies continued.

They brought out pink and purple cases of makeup and got to work on his face next. They gave him powder blue blush and eyeshadow that really drew attention to his girly face. The girls then gave him some long fake eyelashes and fluttered each time he blinked. And finally, they gave him a nice, thick coat of bright blue lipstick. 'You're getting closer to having your wish come true, Salos.' Janine whispered into his ear as they kept going, gleefully turning Salos into the girl of his dreams.

Salos: 3, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2020 10:53 pm

“Please make me a genie girl. Make me yours.” he admits.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 9:10 pm

Turn Pass

Genie Girl Accessories - Auto

Salos was still unable to move as he pretty much embraced his new fate as they kept going.

They decided to continue on with his new makeover, pulling out a bunch of golden genie themed accessories. They gave him some lamp shaped earrings, gold bangles for his arms and to poop in his hair, and a bunch of gaudy gold rings and necklaces to make him look even prettier. They stepped back, reveling in their achievement. Salos was almost completely transformed into the gorgeous girl of his dreams. 'Ready for us to finally grant your wish?' They said in unison, the pink fog already beginning to swirl around him more and more to finish the transformation.

Salos: 1, Femme

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 9:26 pm

“Yes.....” he said breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 9:44 pm

Turn Skip

Genie Finale - Auto

The pink mist swirled all around Salos, changing him inside and out as the genie girls triumphantly watched. When the pink fog finally cleared, Salos was gone. Now, a beautiful, fully female genie girl much like Jenna and Janine stood there. 'And there we go. Your wish is now fulfilled.' Jenna said with a happy nod as Janine clapped and whistled. A light blue genie girl stood there new thoughts and feelings running through her flawless feminine body as her old self slowly started to drift away.

Salos' Willpower has reached 0.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 9:51 pm

“Oh my.” she said as she felt her knew body. Memories of her old self were starting to slip away.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 10:14 pm

'So? Did we grant your wish, June?' Jenna asked her, raising a finger to the new girl's chin as she stared lovingly at her. Seeing her old memories start to fade as her new personality started to take over was a lot of fun to look at for the two genies, especially the slightly more mischievous Jenna as Janine watched excitedly behind her.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 10:30 pm

“Yes. I love this. I love both of you.” she said, returning the loving look.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 10:52 pm

'We know. And we love you too, June.' Janine said, giving her new bestie a great big hug. 'I'm so happy I made a best friend. Or maybe you wanna be more. I wouldn't be opposed to that.' Jenna said, puckering her lips teasingly at June and giving her a wink.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 11:00 pm

“I would love to be more then that.” she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 11:13 pm

'Oh? Then I might just take you up on that. Remember June, you only used up one wish earlier. You still have one left. Just name it, and we'll do it, no questions asked.' Jenna said, looking at her lovingly as she gave her a romantic hug.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 01, 2020 11:22 pm

“I wish I could be the bride of you both so we can have a family.” she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Biscuits_Man

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2020 8:23 pm

'Aww, that's so sweet. I'd love to.' Jenna said with a grin as both genie girls whispered into their hands like before as pink and purple fog surrounded them. 'Then wish for it June. Make your wish with all your heart, and it will come true.' Janine said, urging her to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs. Twin Genies   Salos vs. Twin Genies - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs. Twin Genies
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3