Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Len V. Akali

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

Len V. Akali - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 8:10 pm

(first two seduction moves, doesn't apply to trampling nor binds, but it does to kissing moves and they will only deal double damage after 3 tries.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 8:22 pm

(gotcha sounds good :3)
savage punch-57(miss)
Kiss That Can’t Miss-auto

as len tries to punch the pink mist he hit nothing only to feels akali's lips on his face covering him with red kisses before she disappears into the smoke again

Akali-27
Len-13
(sorry kiss that can't miss... cant miss
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 8:25 pm

(i know, that's why i said about tsun progress, didn't wanna take 6 damage.)
Welll, nothing much to say, Len just keeps punching
(Punch.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 8:36 pm

punch-23,64(miss)
personal art project-90 94 crit

Len tried to punch the mist again only to be shoved against a wall and duct tapped to it as the smoke clears and alkali walks up with a spray can and begins to spray around his body and on it marking him "The newest part to my collection, you'll look cute in a wall painting of me crushing your dick!" she laughs as she continues

Akali-26
Len-11(bind)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 8:38 pm

"How about you cease with the bullshit." Len speaks in a tone that could translate to I'm too old for this shit, even though he is quite young.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 9:22 pm

turn pass(?)
cont.

Akali smiles to him "Aww now now be a good art muse and be still and quiet ok? i need to focus!" she laughs as she continues spray painting as she actually marks his body in small spots with her little claims

Akali-26
Len-9(bind)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 9:28 pm

(I forgot to say struggle, i guess Len forgot to struggle as well.)
"Nah, i'm not gonna make your life easy."
(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 9:36 pm

Struggle-33(fail)

Akali smirks as she continues spraying "They all say that you're just another perfect art project, who knows maybe I'll bring you with me for a bit and tease you with my feet, you seem to like that!" she laughs again and begins to paint herself on the wall next to him

Akali-26
Len-7(bind)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 14, 2021 9:40 pm

Len is blushing quite a bit. "N-not feet play... just.... Actually, fuck you." He tries to Struggle out again, knowing his will is at it's limit.
(Struggle.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 4:55 pm

struggle-32
turn pass

Akali laughs as len finally rips free of the tape "Wow that was sure a struggle, look how cute you're outline is" As she points to a picture on the wall of him getting stepped on by akali while his penis is hard as a rock

Akali-26
Len-7
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 5:54 pm

"How the fuck does an outline seem cute to you? Honestly, people these days...." He says that while punching Akali
(Punch)
(for your help, i'll keep track of Len's passives:)
Hatred - 1 /+1 from punch (+1 from damamage taken?)
Tsundere Progress: 1/3 (Only Trampling does double damage)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 8:15 pm

(thanks sorry it's just hard to keep up with it all xC)

Punch-38(hit)
shredding shurriken-32,75(fail)

Len's punch met it's mark send akali back again as she held her face from it "Ow mother fucker! that hurts! that's it, I'm gonna make you squeal now!" she looked extremely annoyed at him for his punch

Akali-24
Len- 7
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2021 8:24 pm

(i know, i made a monster with Len)
"Try me bitch." Len now goes for a roundhouse kick right to her gut.
(Roundhouse kick)
Hatred - 2 / (+1 if hits, +1 if Len takes a physical attack)
Tsun - 1/3
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 4:20 pm

roundhouse kick-23(miss)
Speedy smooch-86 34(hit)

len's kick is perfect if he was aiming for the air as alkali backflips away and begins to run circles around him blowing kiss after kiss before running up to him close and pulling him into a deep kiss before pushing him back and winking "Just beg for more and maybe I'll kiss you more little shit"

Akali-24
Len-4
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 4:27 pm

Len blushed quite a bit... "W-we are fighting! Begging would be a shitty move!" Len's face is completely red by this point, and it's not just the lipstick. "You can't just expect me to b-beg for your k-kisses" He is completely Tsundere by this point
(Turn Skip.)
Hatred - 2 / + if Len takes a physical attack.
Tsun - 3/3 because of roleplay and me failing to keep proper track
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 4:29 pm

Turn skip
mark as mine-98(crit)

Akali laughs at him as she walks up and pushes him to the ground and begins to spray paint names on him like foot pet, tsundere, etc. and winks at him before standing "Boom and now you're mine slut! I'm gonna make you into the perfect art piece then I'll let you worship my feet!"

Akali-24
Len-1(embarrassed)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 4:30 pm

(Isn't he supposed to be stunned.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 4:36 pm

(oh yeah sorry x3)
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 4:40 pm

(Stunned)
Len is almost fainting.... "Y-yours...? w-ah" he says while his shaky head tries to adjust itself, he seems completely disconnected from the real world.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 4:44 pm

stunned
#1 lacky-50(hit)

Akali smirked as she wrapped up len in her chain and kissed him making him orgasm on the spot as she carried him back up the subway "All mine and now let's get you home and make you into a cute art piece and I'll have ahri make you a cute pet outfit for while you worship my feet!" she laughed again as she set him on her motorcycle and began to drive towards a large tower in the distance

Len has lost
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 4:47 pm

"S-Sure... i'm yours then..." Len said between huffed breaths with a dazed afterglow in his own mind, feeling completely submisse to Akali now.
(feel free to call it quits at any point now.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 4:56 pm

Akali smiled as she drove and nodded "Good boy you learn pretty dang quick!" she laughed as she entered the large building...

Months later akali sat in her room looking at a tv as Len knelt on the ground kissing and massaging her feet as they both heard on the tv "And today many gather to see Akali's newest art piece, Foot Slut. Many critics give it high regards for the realistic boy and the detail of how he worships the queens feet while she sits on her throne" Akali smirks and looks down to Len "Guess you earned release today pet!" She slowly lowered her foot onto his open crotch and began to rub it "And I'll let you go back outside tomorrow but you have to call me every evening or come home so I know what you're doing. Understood?"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 5:00 pm

"But how am i supposed to call you, mistress.... the only thing i have is you." (Meaning he has no phone.) Len says with lost puppy eyes, as he moans from the raw pleasure of his queen's massage.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 5:03 pm

Akali smiles as she continues rubbing him and pets his head "oh don't worry pet, I'm gonna give you a phone with all the girls in the tower's number, just call me and if you find a good new art chance gimme a call for sure I want any one I can get. oh if you call one of the other girls they will wanna test you to see what you can do. So be a good pet and play with them"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 5:10 pm

"Yes, Mistress!" Len said with contagious excitement....

"But who are the girls i need to serve? I wanna please you but i'm just a pet and can't understand..." he says with the same contagious excitement, completely unaware of his own memory problems....

(Ok, Len's roleplay passives are coming into play now, which happens to be quite a problem for anyone trying to enslave him.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Len V. Akali
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next