Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Len V. Akali

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lilytrice

Len V. Akali - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 5:23 pm

Akali smiles down to him "Don't fret little pet all you have to know is to serve me okay? it's even on your little phone so you'll remember to serve me all the time! like a good foot slut!" she laughs again as she pushes him over the edge with her foot covering it in his semen "And looks like you enjoyed your queen's foot too"
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 5:30 pm

"YES QUEEN!" He says in an orgasmic tone, completely overpowered by his Mistress' foot. "You care so much about me, Mistress, please let me serve you!" His enthusiasm being nearly as overpowering as Akali is over him.
"I'm so blessed to serve under your perfect feet!"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 5:34 pm

Akali laughs as she pets his head again "You are very welcome pet now then hop in bed it's time for after sex cuddles and I'll even let you pick the movie tonight okay? i do care about you deeply my pet and I'll spoil you forever!" she smiles as she holds her arms out to Len with a much softer attitude
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 5:37 pm

"Thank you, mistress." Len says with a soft and happy voice as he embraces her, cuddling deep into her body as he smiles, fully satisfacted by having such a great master.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 5:38 pm

And the rest of the ended with alkali cuddling with Len in their bed before watching a nice movie and having a nice dinner the whole time akali cared for Len and loved him dearly as she gave him kisses and cuddles.

The End
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 5:43 pm

(Thanks for the rp! i had fun!)

(do i ge the phone.)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2021 5:46 pm

(yes you do, it'll work like a summon where you can call akali and have her join Len in a fight or you can use it to give some WP back from akali giving len some words of encouragement
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Len V. Akali   Len V. Akali - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Len V. Akali
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3