Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 2:36 pm

Safiya noticed that he was pressing the offense, quickly pulling herself together and moving out of the way of one strike, and then another. She was going to reach her hand towards him with a third collided with her face, in the exact same spot as normal, causing her to reel a little bit.

"The same spot?!?" Lorelei couldn't help but giggle at her response.

"You sure you're up for this, girl? Hope that doesn't leave a bruise~"

"You keep that up and I'm putting you under next!"

(Triple Strike: 55, 71, 46)
(Heated Touch: 77)

Test: 27
Safiya: 26

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 2:40 pm

"S-sorry." Test stammered, he definitely hadn't meant to strike her there again. He went for a low sweep, surely this couldn't possibly hit her face. His strike was a bit clumsy as he was caught off guard by Safiya's threat to hypnotize her friend, and it's implication as to what would happen to him first.

Sweep
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 3:23 pm

Test went for a sweep with his staff to keep up the momentum, as she was still stunned by that slap to the face, rubbing the side of her cheek. "I really hope that doesn't leave a bruise..." However, if Test thought that she was completely vulnerable at this point, he would be sorely mistaken.

As his weapon went low to try and trip her up, Safiya's thick tail reached down and wrapped around the shaft of his weapon, holding it in place. Before he could even attempt to pull it back out of harm's way, she lunged at him, holding both his cheeks in her hands before pulling him into a slow, yet dominant kiss. As soon as their lips met, a burst of heat seemed to transfer from her mouth to his, causing his body to flush in warmth. For a moment, she held him there in that kiss, gauging how he would go from here.

(Sweep: 19)
(Flaming Kiss: 56)
(Heated Stacks: 2, 72)

Test: 26 (2nd Heated)
Safiya: 26

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 3:38 pm

Test held the kiss a moment, mind fried by it's warm tenderness, before pulling away and trying to continue the fight with a powerful swing towards her torso.

Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 4:44 pm

Quickly pulling himself out of the kiss, the man threw an incredible swing towards the woman, connecting with her abdomen with surprising force. The hit was enough to launch her off of her feet into a nearby stack of crates, causing her to fall over into them with a shout.

"Ooooh...that looked painful. Hey, Safi, you want me to jump in to help or-"

"Alright, that's it." As she pulled herself out of the debris, she brushed herself off before forming a puff of heart-shaped smoke in her hand. She floated it in the air for a moment, before it burst into a red, warm mist that enveloped the area, making it incredibly hard to see. "I was going to wait till we were done, but I can't take it anymore. You're first."

"Huh?!? Hey, wait, Safi! It was just jokes, you know! Nothing you need to take seriously, or any...ohhh..." The mist went silent after that.

(Overwhelm: 2)
(Burning Heart: 34)

Test: 26 (2nd Heated)
Safiya: 22 (Smokescreen)

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 4:48 pm

"Hey. Wait." Test shouted, as it became impossible to see. He headed into the mist to help Safiya's friend, ready to swing at the first sign of trouble.

River Stance if attacked.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 5:06 pm

Test rushed to the voice as quickly as he could through the red fog, what he found was Lorelei out cold on the box she was in originally. At the very least, she looked unharmed...and peaceful, with a little smile on her face.

"Why are you so worried about her?" The voice rang out through the mist. "I already told you she was one of my few friends in the covenant. I just couldn't stand her nagging anymore. I'll just wake her up when we're done." He couldn't tell where the voice was coming from, bouncing from place to place.

A hand went to gently caress his member from behind him, feeling warm to the touch. "You should be instead worrying about yourself~" The voice practically slithered into his ear, seductive and smooth...

...but his body reacted purely on instinct, whipping his staff around to smack away the woman...right in the same cheek, sending her back into the mist.

"OW! That was the third time! Why is my face such a target?!?" She sounded genuinely upset at the thwack this time, going from anger to a frustrated groan.

(River Stance: 24)
(Heated Touch: 86 10)
(Charm Inflict: 70)
(Heated Inflict: 96)

Test: 24 (3nd Heated + Charmed)
Safiya: 20 (Smokescreen)

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 5:18 pm

"Shit. Sorry again." Test said as he got some distance and tried to catch his breath. "I'll try to swing lower. Just what did you do to her?" The adventurer asked. He was testing her, but that was no reason to fight like a jerk.

A Moment of Respite
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 6:45 pm

Safiya would need a moment to rub that mark he had left on her. It stung when she touched it. She might have to put some ice on it when she got back...but ice didn't really work on her that way. It always melts. She was so frustrated that she could cry.

"What, her? I put her under, no harm done. She'll be out until we're done, simple. I can do that pretty quickly when I need to. She was just getting on my nerves, that's all. She is supposed to be watching me...but, we can just say she was conscious through all of this and not worry about that with my superiors, right?" It came out as sorta pleading, since she might get in trouble for that. As long as she didn't abuse that, she should be fine. Plus, Lorelei was a friend of hers. She'd probably understand. Probably.

"Alright..." She audibly cracked her neck a little, getting herself back into the groove. She was still cloaked within the heated mist, and her movements were hidden from Test's vision. From out of the fog, she lunged at Test, wrapping him into a much more powerful kiss that trigged something in him. From inside, it felt like all of the heat his body was building up exploded in him at once, going off in ways that caused his entire body to overheat like a bad cold. His body went numb as the warmth left him, but it was quickly finding its way back. She held him close to her for the moment, with a smug look on her face at his helplessness.

"So why were you interested in what I did to her? Did you want to become like that, too?"

(A Moment of Respite: 3)
(Explosive Lip-Lock: 46)
(Heated Inflict: 90)
(Charm Removal: 47)

Test: 21 (1st Heated + Charmed + Stunned)
Safiya: 20 (Smokescreen)

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 10, 2021 6:49 pm

Test opened his mouth to disagree only for his words to betray him. "Yes. She looks so at peace." He admitted, the explosion of heat coursing through his body distracting him and making self-censorship difficult.

Stunned
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 2:17 pm

There was something about him that was kind of cute in how little he could hold himself back. She had him right where she wanted him, after all. And he was worried about whether they would have enough will? She already had this in the bag, at this point.

"Oh, she definitely is. In that case, though, let me help you get there, since you're clearly so excited for it..." She set his limp form against her body, his face propped up by her chest, as she lit a little pink fireball on the end of her fingertip, following her index finger's movements. His eyes latched onto the flame instantly, following its movements back and forth.

"I want you to think about how peaceful and happy she looked. She didn't have a care in the world, happily blissed out on good thoughts in a very deep sleep. From the very beginning, you were looking forward to this, weren't you? If you wanted me to just turn your mind off, you should have said so right from the start and we could've skipped all this testing nonsense. But, we're here now, and all you have to do is stare...stare and drag yourself deeper..." Her tone was soft, like a whisper, as she held his form against hers. At first his body was drained from the internal combustion, but now his form was still because of the flame absorbing his thoughts at a quick pace...

(Flame Induction: 45 8:)

Test: 21 (1st Heated + Charmed + 1st Fascination)
Safiya: 20

Last edited by DarkHeroAxel on Sat Sep 11, 2021 2:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 2:22 pm

Just when Test has reacquired some self-restraint the flame took it all away. "But..." He began to say, before his mouth shut so he could focus on the flickering flame and her whispered words.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 2:41 pm

"Shhh, shh shh. You're thinking so hard, you should stop that." The flame moved through the air in front of his eyes, and his gaze followed every movement. It felt like just watching it was stuffing down a lot of thoughts that could be appearing in his mind, as his arms went slack, his body held up by leaning on hers.

"I tend to treat new pets really well. I like them, they're so cute when they're only listening to me! Just like you're going to, as you give me all of your thoughts. It's so easy to lose them right now, isn't it? And I'll bet it feels good, too..."

(Struggle: 12 97)

Test: 21 (1st Heated + Charmed + 2nd Fascination)

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 2:44 pm

"So easy to lose myself. Feels so good." Test repeated with feeling. It was hard to deny how much he longer for this. To just let a pretty girl sweetly take his mind.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 3:09 pm

Safiya watched his rapid descent into mindlessness with a smirk on her face. "Oh, my, they're not usually this fast. I'll bet some cute girl got to you at one point, and now some hottie grabbing hold of your mind makes you excited just at the thought, hmm~?" From where she was standing, she walked backward, and Test's addled mind followed, his body practically attached to hers.

She sat down on a nearby bench, close to where Lorelei was. Test's body arched forwards just to remain in the spot he was at, still completely absorbed by that flame as it moved back and forth, up and down, in all directions. Safiya leaned her head forward to whisper directly into his ear, the flame still going in front of his gaze as she did. "You're getting so close now, and you're doing so well. Just think, a couple of minutes ago, you were convinced you had more willpower than the both of us. And now, well..." She chuckled to herself as that trailed off, letting the actions speak for themselves as he went even deeper into a trance-like state.

(Struggle: 96 43)

Test: 21 (1st Heated + Charmed + 3rd Fascination)

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 11, 2021 3:17 pm

"Always enjoyed it. Not just willpower." Test muttered, trying to respond to both things she said as he sank and sank and sank for her.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 1:00 pm

She had him right where she wanted him...and considering how quickly he fell for her, it was probably somewhere that he wanted, too. That certainly made it easier for her. It was rare to have someone drop this quickly, but in the end, that was what they wanted. Lorelei would get her information, or whatever, and Safiya would get to have fun with her new pet for a while, making sure she'd leave just enough in his brain to come back to it whenever she wanted, the standard procedure.

"Oooh~ It's just something you like, then. That's a dangerous like. Why, someone could come in and just take all your thoughts, and there'd be nothing you could do about it! You know, like I'm doing right now~" She was having fun teasing him, at least. He was getting very close to the drop, now. It was about time for her to wrap it up.

"Now, let me take you down to the lowest point...watch the flame very closely...it's going to hold on to all of your thoughts..." She started her routine, letting the flame grow bigger in her palm. "See? It's holding on to them and getting nice and big...and now, lemme jus-"

However, it was not meant to be. Lorelei's sleeping form, right next to her, had her tail whip upward, slapping her in the back of the head and knocking the two of them over with an overbearing amount of force. "OW!" She crumpled at the hit, and the flame lifelessly bounced out of her hand, the induction cut short. "Owww...I hope that doesn't leave a bruise...even when she's under, she's still causing me problems!" She rubbed the back of her head as she recollected herself, having her normal routine stopped.

(Struggle: 34 10)

Test: 21 (1st Heated + Charmed)

(So close, yet so far...)

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 1:31 pm

A bleary eyed Test tired to pull himself together. His thoughts still rather scatter shot after his sudden descent into trance. He tried not to let how much he'd enjoyed that show as be reoriented himself.

A Moment of Respite
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 4:05 pm

As Test took a moment to collect himself once again, Safiya did something close to the same, rubbing the back of her head. "Ugh, and I was totally in the mood, too..." She shakily pulled herself to her feet, the slap causing her brain to jiggle from the impact. She was quite dizzy from the hit. "Oh, wow...is there supposed to be three of you? I don't think that's right..."

She stumbled a little as she did, clearly dazed. If he wanted to push an offense to make up for lost ground, this was his chance, as she was just a little bit more than just dazed.

(A Moment of Respite: 2)
(Whip Burn: 65)
(Remove Charm: 5)

Test: 23 (1st Heated + Charmed)

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 4:10 pm

"Are you alright?" The adventurer asked. Keeping his distance and making no move to attack her. He wasn't one to kick someone while they were down.

(Pass)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2021 4:16 pm

"Probably not, no..." She was still a little wobbly on her feet, as she sat back down on the crates. Wow, her head hurt. She didn't think Lorelei was that strong, actually. "Owwwww..." Yup, there was the headache. She might need a minute. At least her face didn't hurt anymore. That was a plus. It didn't feel like a plus right now.

(Pass)

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2021 4:19 pm

"Would you like to take a second?" Test offered. Fully lowering his weapon. He could sympathize, he'd taken enough blows to the head during his training to know it could leave you out of it for a bit.

(Pass)
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 5:16 pm

"M-Maybe..." Lorelei would probably be upset at her if she just gave up now, but man was it tempting. She wasn't much of a trooper, and that one slap had joggled her brain around enough to make that difficult. "Did it leave a mark?" She turned her head around so that Test could see, and sure enough, there was a bright red mark on the back of her head where Lorelei's thick tail had slapped her across the cranium. With a sore that big, it was no wonder her head felt like it was going to explode.

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 5:20 pm

"I'm afraid it did." Test told her, a sympathetic wince of pain on his face. "Let me see if I have anything that will help." He offered, rummaging through his bag and pulling out a bottle of ointment and offering it to Safiya. "It's not much but it should reduce the pain and the bruising." He told her. Having made adventuring his business he always made sure to have some first aid materiels on him.
Back to top Go down
DarkHeroAxel

DarkHeroAxel

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 16, 2021 5:30 pm

"T-Thanks..." She slowly took the offered ointment, not in any mood to try and act cautiously. She winced as she applied it, biting her lip. "Haaah...damn it..." She looked back at Test. "This is probably super embarrassing. Just a minute ago I was so confident and now I probably look like an old crone with sores."

Safiya's gaze went back to Lorelei, still asleep. There was some weird things about her, though. Her breathing was heavy, she made little noises in her sleep, and her tail still darted from side to side, as if she was in her own little dream world. "Huh...that's a first. Usually when I put someone under, they're pretty out of it. Maybe she likes it..." She almost looked aroused in her sleep. Whatever she was seeing, it was making her extremely excited.

Safiya's gaze went back to Test. "Look, I don't really care about this whole cult thing, that was just to make her happy. I don't mind saying you just won and we don't worry about it. At this point, I have lost the mood to try all of that again, and it'd probably be better for everybody. So, what do yo-"

What she was about to say was cut off by yet another slap, hard enough to throw her off the boxes and onto the ground in front of Test. The mark was visible right after the fact, just under the first. Safiya couldn't do much but let out a whimper. Today was not her day. And the culprit, still asleep, was giggling in her sleep in the same excited manner, tilting over to the side with an expression of bliss.

PostSubject: Re: Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)   Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heated Brawl (Safiya vs Test)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next