Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Erik13

Erik13

Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) Empty
PostSubject: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 3:05 pm

Gentle winds blew down the stoned pavement of Briar Street, a small walkway in the bustling city of Airhalm. On the forth block of this street laid the Black Briar Inn, a cultural landmark and popular place for both the rowdy and regal alike of the city. As the young human, Jarvis, got closer to the doors the serene sounds of the gentle gust were replaced by something more brutal. As he approached he struggled to put an explanation to the commotion but now with the large oak doors just before him he recognised them, a fight.

Narrowing his brow, the human burst into the doors and pushed them open - his emerald eyes scanning the room.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 4:43 am

As the man entered the inn he saw the tavern brawl that was going on at the moment, an ashen-haired girl was beating a bunch of drunkards with ease while breaking some of the tables and chairs during the fight.
Back to top Go down
Erik13

Erik13

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) EmptyThu Feb 27, 2020 3:02 pm

Seeing the commotion going on all around him Jarvis walked towards the brawl, grabbing a cup from a nearby table and banging it loudly on the wood until they all paused. "Stop that!" He commanded. "What's going on here?!" He shouted as he put the cup down and walked towards the fight and in particular the ashen woman.

Jarvis was a good friend of the innkeeper, who seemed to be absent, so in his wake it would fall to him to keep order.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) EmptySat Feb 29, 2020 1:51 pm

The woman tossed the men out through the window before going back to her seat and resume her drink, she was in an awful mood today and she had no patience to deal with pervert drunkards like them.
Back to top Go down
Erik13

Erik13

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) EmptySat Feb 29, 2020 9:38 pm

Watching the woman ignore his questions, his irritation built slightly as he walked steadily up to her. "I asked you a question." He said firmly but not aggressively. "What was all that about?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) EmptySun Mar 01, 2020 6:32 am

Tix let out a tired sigh. "Can't a girl drink her sorrows away in peace? Those perverts try to act funny to I beat their asses, you got a problem with that?"
Back to top Go down
Erik13

Erik13

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) EmptySun Mar 01, 2020 4:45 pm

"Yeah, I do - as do many others in here." The young human said confidently. "There's a no fighting policy in this inn. I'll have to ask you to finish your drink and then leave, all the other patrons are scared of you. Not good for business." Jarvis said diplomatically but with a small hint of ego.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2020 12:36 pm

"Pretty nice, those three bastards were annoying everyone in here but as soon as they are gone, instead of gratitude, they are scared and want me to leave... Figures." The woman finished her drink and left a few coins on the table next to the mug. "Grow a pair... Bunch of useless cowards..." She got up and headed towards the exit.
Back to top Go down
Erik13

Erik13

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) EmptyMon Mar 02, 2020 5:01 pm

As the woman left, the inn seemed to go back to normal with the patrons returning to their drinks and conversations. Jarvis however wore a troubled look as he watched her depart, turning on his heels to follow her out of the inn. "You out here?" He asked as he passed through the entrance and gave a quick look to either side of the road.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 3:48 am

"What do you want now?" The woman had a pretty annoyed tone, she stopped on her steps and looked back at Jarvis.
Back to top Go down
Erik13

Erik13

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 5:29 am

The man was unphased by her tone, he wanted answers. "Did you actually take those three men, alone?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 12:30 pm

Tix raised a brow. "What, you think I can't take those three on my own? They were all bark and no bite." Tix placed a hand on the handle of her sword. "I didn't even had to use this a punch each and they were down."
Back to top Go down
Erik13

Erik13

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 5:24 pm

Jarvis gave a small smirk that waivered with doubt. "That's... impressive." The man said with a nod but she could tell his words weren't completely sincere. "But as you said, all bark no bite." He said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 6:29 pm

"Watch it, or you are going through that window yourself..." That comment annoyed her, she wasn't in the mood to hear his sarcasms.
Back to top Go down
Erik13

Erik13

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2020 7:27 pm

Jarvis' eyes narrowed slightly at her sudden outburst. There was always a reason for bar fights and he had found this one. Temper. "You think you could do that?" He said with a hint of challenge more than disrespect.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) EmptyWed Mar 04, 2020 9:43 am

"Not for brag but I'm pretty strong, either by the sword or seduction I could beat you pretty easily, just don't blame me if you end up on your knees and begging for my touch." She replied.
Back to top Go down
Erik13

Erik13

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 4:50 am

"Can't blame anyone for being strong." Jarvis said with a nod. "But I must admit, I am intrigued. Care to test your boasts?" The man asked with words both challenging and sportsmanlike. "I know a place. A small park; perfect place for a challenge."
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) EmptyThu Mar 05, 2020 4:46 pm

"What's in it for me?" Tix replied raising a brow.
Back to top Go down
Erik13

Erik13

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 3:16 am

Jarvis shrugged. "A good fight, a chance to win back some of your pride, an opportunity to back up your boast. You can choose one." The man said impatiently. "So are you coming or are you afraid?" He mocked.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 8:44 am

"Fine, don't blame me if I make your pride break like your will." Tix agreed and followed the man to the park.
Back to top Go down
Erik13

Erik13

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) EmptyFri Mar 06, 2020 7:48 pm

The pair would walk up the road for a few minutes passing market stalls and shops until they finally reached a secluded nature strip. There was a large pond in the center and many brushes and trees that obscured the area in a peaceful isolation.

Leading her into the center of the strip Jarvis stepped a few paces ahead of her, turning to face her now. "This is the place." He informed her as he begun to draw on his sword slowly. "I'll let you have the first strike." He said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 11:35 am

"Suit yourself, name's Tix by the way." With great speed, Tix sent three energy waves at the man who managed to avoid one out of the three.

Dark Drive: 41, 22, 58

Jarvis: 27
Tix: 30 + Dark Slayer Stance + Focus: 0
Back to top Go down
Erik13

Erik13

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) EmptySun Mar 08, 2020 6:05 pm

Jarvis winced slightly as the two waves hit his body, his left foot stepping backwards for stability. "Jarvis." He introduced as a small smirk played across his lips, his sword coming towards the woman in three clean arcs.

(Furious Flurry)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) EmptyMon Mar 09, 2020 10:55 am

Two out of the three waves managed to hit Tix dead on but the ashen haired girl didn't seem fazed by it. "Huh, copycat." Using her powers, Tix created a whip made of dark energy that she lashed at Jarvis forcing him to drop his weapon. "Lost something?" Tix added with a smug smile.

Furious Flurry: 42, 66, 91
Spinning Whip: 46, 31, 28 (Disarm: 2)

Jarvis: 25 + Disarmed
Tix: 28 + Shadow Mistress Stance + Focus: 1
Back to top Go down
Erik13

Erik13

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) EmptyTue Mar 10, 2020 7:31 pm

"Nothing necessary." He said, equally smugly. Reaching behind his back Jarvis pulled out his repeater crossbow and begins to load it in preparation for a rather impressive feat.

(Sharpshooter - Skip (Preparation))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) Empty

Back to top Go down

Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next