Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Erik13

Erik13

Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2020 8:15 am

Jarvis grunted in stupor. "Spare me the belittlement, you are a capable fighter and much stronger than you look." He said with a hint of recognition, as he begun to slowly but surely try to return to his wobbling feet.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 22, 2020 4:41 am

"A warned you." The ashen haired woman offered a hand to the wobbling man. "But to be honest I feel a bit better after kicking your ass."
Back to top Go down
Erik13

Erik13

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 23, 2020 4:27 am

Jarvis gave a smile as he took her hand, steadying himself as he returned to his feet. "Well, that makes one of us.." He mutters with a chuckle, his hands pulling down on his shirt to tidy it up as he tried to calm down, his body still aching with pent up arousal.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 12:23 pm

"Well, you did interrupt my drink after I dispatched those drunkards who were creating problem." Tix replied looking more serious.
Back to top Go down
Erik13

Erik13

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 26, 2020 9:28 pm

"Ah yes, apologies. I see now that I may have been in the wrong, is there any way I could make it up to you? That is, if the thorough beating wasn't enough." He said with a soft chuckle and a wink.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 11:08 am

Stretching her arms Tix turned around and walked away from Jarvis. "Kicking your ass was enough to lift my mood so I'll let you off the hook already."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)   Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bar Brawl (Jarvis vs Tix)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3