Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) Empty
PostSubject: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 11:11 am

Lily have been hearing rumors about an evil cult of dragon-like people. For some reason these rumors rang a bell on the woman's mind but she couldn't, for the love of her, figure out why. She heard that one of such cultists had dealings with the underworld organizations in the city. She figure out that it would be a good place to start investigating this cult and, maybe, she could find out where this feeling came from.

As the ninja moved through the streets at night, she soon catch word of a dealing involving a woman with draconid features. This could be a good lead, she headed towards the place were the deal would take place and, once there, she saw a couple of figuress chatting. One of them looked like a normal man, if maybe a really short one, the other one, in the other hand, had draconid features: a couple of black horns sprouted from her head and she had a thin tail as well. The only other features that Lily could distinguish in the dark were the pretty obvious white hair and the bright, red eyes, the woman had.

It wasn't long until the man and the woman went in their separated ways. Lily started to follow the woman, hopefully she could find some clues about the woman's plans or about the cult...
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2021 1:05 pm

Lily followed as best she could, staying to the shadows and rooftops as she could and avoiding any obvious signs she could make that she was tailing the woman, any signs of danger and the woman might call for backup
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 11:58 am

The woman moved throught the streets and alleways swiftly and showing how well she knew these streets. Lily was having a hard time following her due to the woman's knowledge, luckily for the catgirl, the other woman haven't noticed her.

After some minutes, she noticed the woman speaking to someone wearing a hood, she was too far to discern what they were talking about but, given what she knew of the woman, it was probably an informant. After a few more minutes, the woman resumed her movements, Lily had no idea where the woman was going now but she needed to keep tailing her without being discovered.

Unknowingly to Lily, the woman had already noticed her presence and, the moment she turned a corner and Lily went after her, the woman wasn't there anymore. She had disappeared without a trace, leaving Lily completely out of clues...
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 12:12 pm

Lily softly groaned realizing she had been caught as she quickly begins to set up a attack knowing she was about to be ambushed but there was probably no real information on how she fights "I know you know I'm here, come out now"

(handsign)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 12:50 pm

Lily's actions had no answers. It was as if the woman she was tailing had completely vanished.

From a nearby roof, the woman was actually observing her and let out a muffled giggle at Lily's attempts to make her reveal herself. She noticed the gestures that the catgirl made with her hands. "Hmm... Those gestures look oriental..." With her invisibility, Shia could observ the catgirl without her noticing thanks to the mantle of the night. "Judging by her gear and those gestures. She looks like a ninja... A very lousy one to that." There was something about the girl that rang a bell and it hit her after a few seconds. "Oh, I bet it's the one Hot Stuff was talking about. I bet she made a nice job of her."

Handsign: auto

Lily: 30
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 1:35 pm

Lily sighed as she looked around the alleyway before groaning and sitting against the wall for a second trying to think of how she was so easily seen "Man...i must suck at this...maybe i should get a change of career...maybe i could learn how to fight with my fist instead of trying to be a ninja...or maybe i should just train more..." she groaned again as she decided to try to hide in the shadows of the alley and wait to see if her little groan fest got anyone's attention

(hide)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 3:31 pm

Lily tried to hide buy she was still in range of Shia's vision from her advantegeous position. The tanned beauty chuckled as she heard Lily's ramblings. "Trying to hide huh? Maybe I should give her a little spook~?" Shia grinned as she swiftly moved down from the rooftop she was in, silently sneaking up to the girl and stopping right behind her.

For a few minutes, she did nothing but to wait. After a few more minutes, Shia leaned close to Lily and whispered into her ear. "Hiding in the shadows while you ramble isn't very stealthy~" She went for the spook there, she knew that, with how distracted the girl was and the sudden her whisper, she would get at least a little shriek from the catgirl. "Now, may I ask why are you following me, miss 'ninja'?"

Hide: 61

Lily: 30
Shia: 30
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) EmptyThu Dec 30, 2021 8:05 pm

Lily squeaked and swung her daggers instinctivly as she jumped back from the woman that got the drop on her "I was trying to learn more about this dragon cult i heard about! for some reason it rings a faded bell, i can't remember why either!"

(quick jab)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 2:25 pm

Shia saw Lily's attack coming and, with a quick footplay and ever quicker hand, the tanned woman intercepted the attack and disarmed the catrgirl with the skill and proficiency of a professional soldier. "And instead of asking your first thought is to attack? Not the best way to ask for information." Shia had a cocky grin on her face, Lily was the kind of person she enjoyed teasing the most and she said she was looking for information about the cult? She would have some fun before heading back to work, those documents waiting for her on top of her table at the office could wait for a little bit longer...

After disarming the catgirl, Shia pulled her closer. "Anyway, kept you waiting, huh~?" She asked with a playful grin. "Now, why do you want to know about the cult so badly, hmm? Maybe you want to see Hot Stuff again? Can't blame you, though~"

Quick Jab: 55
Surprise Embrace: 2

Lily: 28 + Bound
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) EmptyFri Dec 31, 2021 3:31 pm

Alita squeaked as she was pulled closer and tried to wiggle free still on her toes about the danger but she looked up at her confused "Hot stuff? i don't get what you mean! i just wanna know why your cult seems to ring a bell!" she said not getting if she was teasing her or actually knew something

(struggle)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 2:27 pm

Shia grinned. Safiya sure make certain that the girl would not remember her, funny, she probably left a trigger or something in her to make it easier to put her under. Sadly, Shia was pretty sure that it would only work if it was Safiya herself who activated it. She noticed the woman struggles, it would not work, the way Shia was holding Lily was a pretty professional hold, thought to inmovilize and disarm dangerous criminals. "Careful. You'll hurt yourself."

She decided it would be better to release her hold on the girl, because she was sure that Lily would hurt herself if she kept trying to break the hold like that. "Then again. If what you want is to know about the cult, stalking someone and trying to attack her, isn't the best way to do it, you know? Specially when said person is also an officer of the law and you could get in trouble." Luckily for Lily, not only did Shia surprised her, but she also wasn't the kind of soldier to take this things serious when they didn't need to.

Struggle: 43

Lily: 28
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 2:37 pm

Lily sighed as she held her daggers protectively "Well maybe if this officer of the law didn't instantly sneak up and scare a armed catgirl ninja she wouldn't attack on instinct! besides i tailed you cause most midara i meet if i just walked up would be asking to just be grabbed collared and claimed on the spot!" she said knowing that most midara are just like that
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 3:19 pm

"You do realize that, this officer of the law, did it because you started stalking her, right?" The catgirl was trying to give her attitude but Shia was pretty well aware of her, she had been talking with Safiya as she took lessons from the hypnotist. "I give you the midara bit but maybe size your target better before going after them. Now, why should I answer your question? You are not being precisely polite."

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) EmptySat Jan 01, 2022 3:49 pm

Lily sighed and sheathed her blades as she looked to her "Sorry, been on edge recently...i just want to know more about the cult and i wanna learn why they sound so familiar, it's rubbing me the wrong way and i feel like it has something to do with my mom"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 12:12 pm

Her mother? Shia thought back to the times she had been in the cathedral. She had a pretty good memory, one of her best tools when it came to her job, but she couldn't remember any catgirl in there. "If your mother is a catgirl just like you, I'm sorry but I don't remember seeing one back at the cathedral. I'm afraid you have the wrong cult, people likes to spread bad rumors about them, but I can assure you that they are just helping people."

Shia wasn't sure of how much she could talk about the cult, knowing Safiya, she had probably left a backdoor or something in the girl's mind and she really didn't want to step in her territory. "I'm sure that whatever is nagging you, it's probably nothing."

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 2:46 pm

Lily sighed as she rubbed her head "Really? darn i was sure i finally found a lead again to learn more about how to beat her!" she groaned as she looked around then remembered something "Well maybe you can help me still, recently something weird happens when a midara tries to hypnotise me and it started happening after a day that felt fully like a blur" she said remembering the flame that would appear in her mind
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 3:42 pm

There it was. That flame she was talking about was probably Safiya's doing. Shia grinned as a little idea came into her mind. "A flame you say? Interesting. I might know or I might not." She leaned forwards, giving Lily a nice look from head to toe. "Why should I tell you, thought?"

Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) EmptySun Jan 02, 2022 3:58 pm

Lily blushed as she leans forward and looks up to her eyes "Well, i don't really have much to offer so what are you asking for?"
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 2:17 am

"Well. I have been pretty stressed and busy with paperwork lately so how about you humor me for a little while?" The tanned beauty winked before leaping with a backflip. "Oh and I can also evaluate your skills, I'm pretty good with skills similar to yours ao I could give you some advice." Shia pulled out her own daggers, pressing a button hidden in the hilt to coat her dagger with a aphrodisiac substance, invisible to the human eye.

"Your move 'pretty kitty'~" Shia made an emphasis in those words, teasing Lily with hints of her knowledge. If the catgirl wanted to know more, she would have to work hard to entertain the soldier before her.

Coated Edges (Aphordisiac): auto

Shia: 30 + Coated Edges
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 7:35 am

Lily nodded understanding what she was asking for as she spun her daggers back out from their sheath before dashing at her jumping up and swinging her heel down at her a soft blush on her face from being called pretty very obvious as something from being called that felt nice and familiar

(shadow fang)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 4:57 pm

Shia was glad that the girl catched her drift so quickly, so quick she did that the catgirl managed to land a quick slash on Shia's shoulder, luckily she was able to counterattack, delivering a rising slash back at the ninja, who felt the aphrodisiac chemicals coating Shia's dagger enter her body, arousing her slightly. "Not bad, but you will have to do better than that~"

Shadow Fang: 78, Stun: 35
Precise Slash: 28

Lily: 26 + Aphrodisiac(3)
Shia: 27
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 5:02 pm

Lily squeaked feeling the heat flow through her as she shivered before she decided to try to quickly hit the woman with her daggers "Well now, lets see you catch or dodge well ma'am!"

(throwing daggers) x4
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 5:11 pm

Such an easy and obvious pattern was easy for Shia to evade. With her reflexes and agility, the tanned woman was able to easily avoid the daggers and even use her tail to catch one. She had a lot of trouble with her tail when she first joined the cult but, after several weeks of training, she managed to get a hold on how to control it as she just proved. "Not bad, but too slow~"

She grinned as she dropped the dagger she catched with her tail and going completely invisible. Only her voice, echoing through the street was remaining of her, making it much harder for Lily to detect her. "Now, let's see how you handle this~" Suddenly, Lily felt a hand, masterfully stroking her ears. Shia knew about Lily's weaknesses, all thanks to her chats with Safiya. The hypnotist was going on and on about how cute Lily's purring noises were and how vulnerable she was when someone stroked her ears so, being such an expert soldier, Shia knew how to take advantage of a weakness when she saw it.

Throwing daggers: 67, 11, 43, 91
Cloaked Touches (Weakness exploited: pats): 6

Lily: 23 + Aphrodisiac(2)
Shia: 27 + Invisible + Charm
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) EmptyMon Jan 03, 2022 5:19 pm

Lily gasped and shivered as she stopped struggling for a second and began to purr happily from the petting she felt as she relaxed into the touch
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) EmptyTue Jan 04, 2022 1:42 pm

Shia grinned, her invisible form took a few steps back, giving Lily some space to breathe. "What's wrong? You won't impress me like that, 'pretty kitty'" Her teasing voice seemed to come from everywhere in the street, if Lily wanted to find her, she would need to use all the focus she could muster which, considering Shia's antics, it wouldn't be easy.

Lily: 22 + Aphrodisiac(1)
Shia: 27 + Invisible + Charm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next