Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 1:23 pm

"Well, most tricks come down to skill but there are some that I could teach you about tools. Right tools in the right moment can make all the difference." Even if she tried to hide it, Lily's state didn't go unnoticed to Shia. Her sharp intuition was on point and she knew that the catgirl was about to unleash something powerful.

Reaching behind her, Shia prepared herself and grinned. "Like this one for example!" The catgirl saw Shia throw something onto the ground in front of her but looking down was clearly a mistake. Soon a flash of blinding light came out of the object, leaving the catgirl slightly disoriented and making much harder to determine Shia's location.

Handsign: Auto
Bag of Tools (Flashbang): 28

Lily: 8 + Caltrops + Handsign: 3 + Disadvantage
Shia: 20

Bag of Tools:
- Smoke Bomb (1/3)
- Caltrops (1/3)
- Flashbang (1/3)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 25, 2022 1:48 pm

Lily squeaked as she rubbed her eyes before trying to use her ears to find the woman and swing her leg at her until she had her barings

(shadow fang)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 12:26 am

Lily's wild swing didn't help her at all.

Shia was seeing perfectly and took this chance to use her tail to make the catgirl trip. Once Lily was falling, Shia swooped in and pulled the disoriented catgirl into a tight embrace, whispering softly into her ear. "Lesson number 2. In situations where your sight is compromised don't wail like crazy, it will help your opponent instead of you~"

Shadow Fang: 94, 5
Surprise Embrace: Auto

Lily: 5 + Caltrops + Handsign: 3 + Stunned + Bound

Bag of Tools:
- Smoke Bomb (1/3)
- Caltrops (1/3)
- Flashbang (1/3)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 26, 2022 8:07 am

Lily blushed deeply and shivered "W...well sorry, what should i do when I'm blind then?" she said genuinely trying to learn how to better herself from the thief
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 12:40 am

Shia chuckled, her hands roaming Lily's body with great mastery while still holding her in place. "Weeeeell, for starters, don't wail like crazy. Stay focused and calm. If your sight fails you, trust your other senses. Use those pretty ears of yours or try to catch your opponent's scent." The soldier had a playful grin on her face, the catgirl sure had potential but, from a professional infiltrator point of vier, she was still pretty green.

Lily: 3 + Caltrops + Handsign: 3

Bag of Tools:
- Smoke Bomb (1/3)
- Caltrops (1/3)
- Flashbang (1/3)

Last edited by Warrior of Darkness on Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 10:10 am

(i assume the bind is still there?)

Lily blushed from her hands against her body as she tried to wiggle free "I...i did try to use my ears!" she said as she tried to wiggle free so she could use her strongest attack

(struggle)(Chimatasuri)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 11:37 am

(Yeah mb, I wrote the post from my phone and forgot to update the stats)

Lily found a surge of strength and managed to get free from Shia's hold. The soldier had to take a few steps back. She knew that something big was coming and that she had to create some distance between them but the sudden push had left her off balance and, before she could recover, Lily's attack was already raining down on her. Several phantasmal swords rained upon her, the attack was massive, Shia was lucky to avoid some of the blades but, most of them made their mark. The attack forced the soldier to her knee, she knew something big was coming but she didn't expect something this big. "Not bad, pretty kitty. That kind of surprise attack is more fitting of a ninja like yourself."

Struggle: 44
Chimatasuri: 98
Lily: 3 + Caltrops
Shia: 14 + Stunned

Bag of Tools:
- Smoke Bomb (1/3)
- Caltrops (1/3)
- Flashbang (1/3)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 12:30 pm

Lily panted as she fell to her own knee panting from the over energized attack as she smiled "Well thanks, thought must say it is very hard to use..." she admitted to her temporary training partner as she tried to pick herself up slowly

(lily is stunned when using Chimatasuri)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 4:06 pm

(Kk, I thought that, since she critted, I would not count the stun)

Both women found themselves exhausted, Shia had been doing pretty fine so far but the impact of such power that she just took, left her out of breath. "You do spend a lot of energy. You might want to control your flow of energy a little better."

Lily: 3 + Caltrops
Shia: 14

Bag of Tools:
- Smoke Bomb (1/3)
- Caltrops (1/3)
- Flashbang (1/3)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 27, 2022 5:03 pm

Lily softly chuckled as she stood up and swung her main daggers at Shia aiming to push her advantage "I spend a lot and usually it's a last choice attack, wish i knew how to control my flow better for that" she admitted the main weakness of her attack

(quick jabs)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 1:32 pm

As Lily resumed her attack, Shia was still recovering, the first jab managed to hit her in the shoulder but, thanks to her own daggers, Shia was able to parry the second one, even if Lily managed to avoid the retaliation slash from the soldier. The evasive action forced the catgirl to step on one of the caltrops spread around the floor, they sure were annoying and that's precisely why Shia liked to use them in a fight.

Quick Jabs: 76, 41
Precise Slash: 67

Lily: 2 + Caltrops
Shia: 13

Bag of Tools:
- Smoke Bomb (1/3)
- Caltrops (1/3)
- Flashbang (1/3)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) - Page 3 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2022 4:14 pm

Lily squeaked from the caltrops as she whimpered from the pain before she looked to the thief with a blush before she pounced at her aiming to hold the woman down and kiss her trying to confuse the woman as best she could

(cute kiss(
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 12:26 am

Shia saw Lily coming at her but didn't move out of the way, allowing the cat girl to tackle and pin her down on the floor before kissing her. The cat girl's purrs were quite adorable, Shia had to admit that they had a certain charm but Lily had made one mistake.

"And here I thought you didn't want seduction stuff~ Don't mind me then, pretty kitty~" She rolled them so Lily ended up below her before diving in for a breathing kiss that left Lily seeing stars from how long it was and how good it felt. When Shia broke the kiss, a trail of saliva was connecting their lips as Shia licked hers. "Felt good huh~?" She remained on too of the catgirl as she let her regain her breath, probably still daydreaming from the long kiss. "Still want some tips? I have a few more minutes before they probably send someone looking for me for slacking in the job."

(Lily has been defeated)

Cute Kiss: 28
Struggle: 84
Coated Kiss: 16

Lily: 0 + Caltrops
Shia: 11 + Bound

Bag of Tools:
- Smoke Bomb (1/3)
- Caltrops (1/3)
- Flashbang (1/3)
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2022 7:04 am

Lily shivered and blushed from the intense kiss as she shyly nodded to Shia "Y...yes please, i have no idea why my training isn't helping anymore" she finally admitted to herself more then shia as she wanted any information she could get to do better
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 4:45 am

"Well, let's see..." Shia leaned against a nearby wall to gather her thoughts. She had seen that the girl had potential, the only thing that the girl needed was the time to develop said potential. "For starters, you have really good senses. You managed to see through my invisibility with ease, which is not an easy task. The only problem is that you get flustered easily, making you grow nervous and, from there, make mistakes. If you can steel your mind and keep calm, I'm sure you'll do much better just from that."

The soldier's gaze next moved towards where she had pinned Lily's smoke bomb. "You also seem to keep a bunch of tools at hand. It's nice but you also need to think better when to put them to use. For example, when you tried to use it against me, I still had one of your knives on my hands so I was able to nail it from afar. Use them when your opponent is unable to do so and, well, you saw how it went when I used it." As she explained, Shia looked through her own bag. "Here, consider this a gift." She tossed Lily a belt of round objects. "Those are the flashbangs I used against you before. I think they will be a great addition to your own set of tools."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 7:58 am

Lily nodded listening to Shia's advice as she wagged her tail learning from her looking to her smoke bomb as she explained how she should use them more and squeaked as she caught to belt of objects "Oh thank you so much miss Shia" She put on the belt and smiled to her "I'll do my best from now on to steel my mind!" she said happily wanting to use the advice she was given
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 1:33 pm

Shia smiled and approached Lily, giving the catgirl a friendly bump on the shoulder. "Have some faith on your skills, kitty. You have a lot of potential." Her time was starting to run short but Shia decided to honor her part of the deal. "Listen, I'm not sure how much I can disclosure of the cult but I can tell you that we have nothing to hide nor we are an evil cult like many will surely say."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 06, 2022 1:55 pm

Lily looked to Shia and nodded "Oh okay, then can you explain why you all seem so familiar? why do i feel like i know your cult personally without meeting you?" she asked wanting her to finally clear the cloud she had in her memory
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 11:52 am

"You probably heard some rumors or something. I was kinda bluffing back then." Shia wasn't sure how she had to proceed in this situation, she decided to play dumb and maybe ask Safiya next time she saw her. Her time also running short and, if she didn't head back to work, it wouldn't be long before someone was sent to look for her which would mean more headaches later.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 2:28 pm

Lily whined and lowered her ears before sighing "Guess I'll have to go searching for answers myself if you're gonna lie to me, i recognized the name you told me way to well to be a rumor" she said as she smiled "But thanks for training me a little! next time you are free and find me I'll owe you a drink!" she said playfully
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 2:56 pm

"Heh. You saw through that, did you? I knew you had good instincts. Sorry kitty but I'm not sure how much I can disclosure." Shia shrugged. "But sure, I'll take you on your offer. Make sure to learn some new tricks to show me next time we meet."
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 3:12 pm

Lily nodded as she smiled waving goodbye to the thief as she ran from the alley and back to a crowd to hide herself and continue on her adventure
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 10, 2022 5:27 pm

Shia watched as Lily left, becoming one with the crowd of people that was walking down the street. She saw potential in the girl and knew that, with enough effort, Lily could become a real shadow. She just hoped that the little push she gave her would help her.

Picking up her things, Shia looked at the sky, it was starting to get late and she had a lot of paperwork to fill. "Life of a soldier isn't easy I guess..." She complained to herself about the amount of work she had as she headed back to the barracks with the last rays of light from the day dying down after her...

(The End)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)   Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Tactical Espionage Action (Lily v Shia)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3