Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq Vs Kaori

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
AstralParadox

Sieq Vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Sieq Vs Kaori   Sieq Vs Kaori EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 9:44 am

Sieq had just arrived in a familiar city, one where he has had his mind blown by a certain type of gum chewing mirada, as was looking for a place to stay the night when he heard a voice call out, "Hey hot stuff!" Instinctually turning around, Sieq saw what he easily recognized as a Bubble Punk, having pink hair in pigtails, wearing a sleeveless black shirt, etc., but there was something off about her that he couldn't put his finger on. "How would you~ like to get~ your mind blown~" She asked, accentuating her words with the popping of the gum she was chewing.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Kaori   Sieq Vs Kaori EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 11:15 am

Sieq's heart skipped a beat out of both lust and terror. The popping of her bubbles distracted him from the fact that Bubble Punks didn't usually have that kind of demeanor, even he did find it appealing. So, he believed this girl really was one of those punks he loved so much. "I-i-i think I'll pass, thanks. I just want a place to spend the night..." he meekly replied, attempting to avert his gaze.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Sieq Vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Kaori   Sieq Vs Kaori EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 11:22 am

"Stay at~ my place~ and we'll~ both get what~ we want~" She said between bubble pops, grabbing his arm and starting to drag him along before he could reply.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Kaori   Sieq Vs Kaori EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 11:25 am

"W-wait a minute!" Sieq protested, but he didn't pull his arm away just yet. Clearly, his best judgment was already being hampered. "Are you sure about this, you're acting pretty strange..." he told her, his suspicions starting to rise.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Sieq Vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Kaori   Sieq Vs Kaori EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 11:35 am

"It's just this special gum I got. I was told it feels extra good and it makes the chewer extra horny," The 'Bubble Punk' told him, turning to face him. In her eyes there was tons of lust and when she blew a bubble, he could see it was oddly colored, two things backing up her story, however, if he managed to look past the bubble, he would see the thing that sat wrong with him from the beginning, which was her lips not being as big or soft as a Bubble Punk's would be.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Kaori   Sieq Vs Kaori EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 11:38 am

"You're not actually a Bubble Punk are you? Why would you being trying to act as one to get to me?" Sieq interrogated. He couldn't deny the temptation of her 'improved' bubblegum, but he first tried to shove her away and make some space for himself until he got some answers.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Sieq Vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Kaori   Sieq Vs Kaori EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 11:41 am

"O-oh, you figured that out," She said, sounding and looking disappointed, "I am not actually a Bubble Punk, but a Bubble Grunt, a Bubble Punk in training. Some Bubble Punks told me you'd be easy practice if I dressed and acted like them."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Kaori   Sieq Vs Kaori EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 11:44 am

"W-well.... what if I'm not in the mood to be practice?" Sieq asked her, even though his hesitancy implied that he was likely not opposed to it. It wouldn't be the first time he was a practice dummy for a sexy woman to test her seduction techniques.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Sieq Vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Kaori   Sieq Vs Kaori EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 11:52 am

"B-but I'm offering you a free stay at my place for payment, and it'll feel good. Don't you think that is a pretty sweet deal?" The 'Bubble Grunt' stammered.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Kaori   Sieq Vs Kaori EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 11:55 am

"It's...." Sieq knew it was fishy, and he never met a Bubble Punk that wasn't confident and unerring. "It's too good to be true. I think I'll be moving on." He told her, turning and walking away. He was tempted, for sure, but something in him knew better.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Sieq Vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Kaori   Sieq Vs Kaori EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 12:03 pm

As he walked away, he could here the stammering protests of the 'Bubble Grunt'. After that encounter, he had a peaceful night, being able to find and stay in an inn uninterrupted. It was the next day as he wondered about the city when he came across a maid café he didn't know was in the city. Outside of it was a maid, who looked oddly familiar, advertising it, and her eyes shined when she spotted Sieq, who rushed over to him. "You must be new here, master~" She chimed, "I think I would of remembered someone as muscular as you~"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Kaori   Sieq Vs Kaori EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 12:06 pm

Sieq was surprised he didn't run into the Bubble Grunt again, or that she actually decided to let him go. "Oh, I think you're just... do I know you?" Sieq asked the maid, trying to take a close look at her face. That suspicious grunt was still on his mind, so he was on higher alert.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Sieq Vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Kaori   Sieq Vs Kaori EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 12:12 pm

"Well, we haven't meet before master, so you shouldn't, unless you did some research on our maid café, since I'm one of the most popular maids~" She chimed. Taking a look at her face, it had the same structure of the Bubble Grunt, but that was the only similar thing. Compared to the Bubble Grunt, the maid had long, straight black hair instead of the Grunt's pink hair. The maid also had freckles and glasses, two things the Grunt didn't have.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Kaori   Sieq Vs Kaori EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 12:14 pm

"I'm not familiar with your cafe... and I haven't had breakfast yet. May I come inside?" Sieq asked her. The freckles and glasses were enough to convince him that this wasn't the same girl from before, who was pretty obviously pretending to be a Bubble Punk. She would've fooled him if she played the character a little better.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Sieq Vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Kaori   Sieq Vs Kaori EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 12:20 pm

"Of course~" The maid said, wrapping her arms around his and leading him inside. Inside, Sieq saw an active maid cafe, absolutely packed with masters and maids. "Lucky you, master. It seems like all the tables are taken, so you'll get one of the private rooms for no extra cost~ But you'll still need to pay extra if you want me with your meal."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Kaori   Sieq Vs Kaori EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 12:26 pm

The place being packed eased his suspicions even more (and having his arm against the maid's tits wasn't half bad.). "Lucky me. I don't think I'll mind paying extra. Lead the way." Sieq told the maid, going along with her ideas happily.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Sieq Vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Kaori   Sieq Vs Kaori EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 12:29 pm

The maid leads him back to one of the private rooms, which could best be described as a luxury love hotel room. "So, I'll take it you want both a meal and me, but which first, master~" The maid asked once they were in the room.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Kaori   Sieq Vs Kaori EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 12:38 pm

"I'll take the meal first, please." Sieq requested kindly, surprised by not deterred by the accommodations of the room. He sat down on the bed and smiled at the maid, preparing himself for what was to come.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Sieq Vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Kaori   Sieq Vs Kaori EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 12:42 pm

"Anything you want for the meal? Or is it up to me to please your taste buds?" The maid asked as she smiled back.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Kaori   Sieq Vs Kaori EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 1:00 pm

"I've never been opposed to a good piece of meat. Let's see what you have, give me your best shot." Sieq suggested to her, hoping it wasn't an unreasonable request.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Sieq Vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Kaori   Sieq Vs Kaori EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 1:07 pm

"I'll do my best, master~" The maid chimed before leaving the room, leaving Sieq all on his own.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Kaori   Sieq Vs Kaori EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 1:27 pm

As he sat, Sieq thought about the Bubble Grunt and what would've happened if he took her offer for a moment. After arriving at the expected conclusion (him covered in gum and cumming helplessly), he fantasized about the maid and the food, planning to happily indulge in both.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Sieq Vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Kaori   Sieq Vs Kaori EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 1:44 pm

After a little bit, the maid came back, carrying with her a large plate of food, consist of a lot of meat, such as bacon, sausage, ham, etc., as well as some toast, hash browns, and syrup. "Breakfast is served~" She chimes.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

Sieq Vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Kaori   Sieq Vs Kaori EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 2:08 pm

"Thank you very much." Sieq told her, setting the plate on his lap and digging right in. "So, what's all this going to cost me?" He asked the maid, he was too distracted to look at the prices for anything.
Back to top Go down
AstralParadox

Sieq Vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Kaori   Sieq Vs Kaori EmptyTue Mar 15, 2022 2:14 pm

"Well, it's 5 gold for the food, then it depends on how I serve you, master~," The maid informs him as he devours his food, "Oh, and also a tip depending on how well I serve you~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sieq Vs Kaori Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq Vs Kaori   Sieq Vs Kaori Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq Vs Kaori
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next