Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Irene, Greater Succubi

Go down 
+5
herwillingslave
Zesquid
Nereus_Kruz
DNHumanBeing
Imp Eyes
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Imp Eyes

Imp Eyes

Irene, Greater Succubi Empty
PostSubject: Irene, Greater Succubi   Irene, Greater Succubi EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 6:20 pm

Irene, Greater Succubi 42f87810
Irene, Greater Succubi E4185210
Irene, Greater Succubi 3f089710

A coarse, powerful Succubi that preys on humankind’s base desires with her wanton body - hailing from the marble halls of a castle where intruders are subjugated to obscene pleasures for the rest of their days.

Moveset:

Passive: Mind-breaker
“Oh, believe me... You won’t need to think. Just stare.”

Some of Irene’s attacks deal Reason damage. The opponent starts with 10. If it falls under 5, the opponent rolls at a disadvantage on all attacks until they recover, and Irene rolls at an advantage. The opponent can spend a turn to recover 3 Reason.

Impossible physique:
”You’ve got an itch in your pants and need in your heart. You know it. I know it. What are we going to do about it?”

Irene flaunts her body and insinuates ominous, alluring promises of a steamy love affair. Deals 3 Reason damage.

Roving Hearts:
“My eyes are up here. But, please, take it all in.”

Pressing two fingers to her lips, Irene blows a cluster of swirling hearts at the opponent that rouses a heady, ticklish bliss and intrudes their mind with lewd scenes of intimacy. Rolls three times, dealing one damage per success and 2 Reason damage if all hit.

Kiss of the Succubi:
“Be scared, if you like. It’s still happening.”

Irene leans close, takes the opponent’s chin in-hand, tweaks their head and kisses them with stirring expertise. 2 willpower and 1 Reason damage.

Snag:
“Ha! You’re caught! Good luck getting out of this...”

In a blinding flash of magical light, the opponent comes to saddled at Irene’s back, groin sandwiched in her rear. This bind deals 2 damage until the opponent escapes. For every two failed struggle attempts, deals 1 Reason damage.

Kiss of the Succubi Mk. 2:
“Trust me: this’ll feel like Heaven.”

Irene stoops to her knees, dropping her opponent’s pants and pressing a lingering, smiling kiss to their groin. Deals 3 willpower damage.

Scathing upbraiding:
“You probably like this, don’t you? ...Talk about mommy problems.”

Irene bends the opponent over her knee and spanks them, chortling admonishment and mockery. Bind deals 1 Reason damage, and the opponent rolls at an advantage to escape.

-

If the opponent’s Reason falls to 1, they will be Snapped! Irene gets a free attack. Roll a D3.

1. Vitality Drink:
”You’re drooling. Let me get that for you.”

Irene hoists the opponent up and nurses their lips in a smutty kiss that never seems to end. Bind deals 3 Willpower damage per turn to a cap of 9. Afterwards, the opponent’s Reason recovers to 6.

2. Silken Caress:
”A body like this, on a human? ...Fat chance.”

Beckoning the dazed opponent, Irene kneads her fleshly chest into their groin until they can’t take any more. Deals 6 Willpower damage. Afterwards, the opponent’s Reason recovers to 6.

3. Sanity’s Requim:
”...You know, I like you. How about a second date?”

Irene smiles a charming, easy-going look. The opponent’s mind is imbibed in dizzy lust as Reason falls to -1. As long as Reason is negative, the opponent loses 1 Willpower each turn.

BAD-END:

Hey! I’m technically new to the forum (I completely forgot I had an account), but I’ve been drifting by and tinkering with this idea for a little while. I’ll probably keep at it and make it a bit less bare as I go.

Last edited by Imp Eyes on Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:48 am; edited 10 times in total

herwillingslave, PieForPi, Scooblyboob and SnuggleBun like this post

Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: Irene, Greater Succubi   Irene, Greater Succubi EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 6:36 pm

holy shit that's hot
Back to top Go down
Nereus_Kruz

Nereus_Kruz

PostSubject: Re: Irene, Greater Succubi   Irene, Greater Succubi EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:46 pm

This is a great idea, and the presentation is fantastic as well! Can't way to see what you do with her!
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Irene, Greater Succubi   Irene, Greater Succubi EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 8:56 pm

Succubi is plural, succubus is singular
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Irene, Greater Succubi   Irene, Greater Succubi EmptyThu Mar 24, 2022 11:56 pm

Would like to face her.
Back to top Go down
EchoResonates

PostSubject: Re: Irene, Greater Succubi   Irene, Greater Succubi EmptyMon Mar 28, 2022 10:46 pm

Holy hell I'd love to take a shot at this
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: Irene, Greater Succubi   Irene, Greater Succubi EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 4:05 am

Replying to echo the opinion that this character and her presentation are awesome <3

Is her design from a game or did you do the art yourself, by chance? The pixel art is fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Deweye

PostSubject: Re: Irene, Greater Succubi   Irene, Greater Succubi EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 6:59 am

Lipstick_Brat wrote:
Replying to echo the opinion that this character and her presentation are awesome <3

Is her design from a game or did you do the art yourself, by chance? The pixel art is fantastic.

It's from a game, but the only (and probably grammatically wrong) name I can get is "A Lose Hero in the Castle of the Succubi".
Back to top Go down
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

Location : Wrapped tight and snuggled up in a snake's adoring coils~

PostSubject: Re: Irene, Greater Succubi   Irene, Greater Succubi EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 8:27 am

Lipstick_Brat wrote:

Ah! I actually know this one, it's from Dieselmine, with the translated name I found it by being "Dog Hero and Demon King's Castle"

The title doesn't really fit, and it's less of a game than an animation gallery, but if you like huge wobbly succubi, give it a look~ >wo

Scooblyboob likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Irene, Greater Succubi   Irene, Greater Succubi Empty

Back to top Go down

Irene, Greater Succubi
Page 1 of 1