Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage

Go down 
+3
herwillingslave
PieForPi
Lipstick_Brat
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage Empty
PostSubject: PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage   PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 8:22 pm

Just to prove that I can think about things besides pretty fish ladies (and because I wanna get at least one player character out there before I go making more enemies) here's a lady I've been pondering for a while.

Violet Henbane

Appearance:
The first thing you'll probably notice about Violet is her wide, near-perpetual smile, all jagged and scheming, slanted on one side of her face. She's always got this look of mischief and glee about her even when she really ought not to, and those wide, murky eyes swirl with untold dreams of suffering... Or perhaps she's thinking about desserts. Violet's hair is, as you'd expect, a similar deep purple colour to her eyes and hangs in distinct clumps over her pale, ghostly face, three bangs - two framing the sides and one drooping in the middle - all swoop different directions.

Moving down from her unkempt hair sees a black choker clamping around her long neck and a black sweater, made from some kind of thick, shiny material and with sleeves that obscure her hands despite being torn at the ends. At her hips, she wears a deep purple skirt that is also ripped at the hem, wrapping tightly around her thighs to highlight her modest curves, of which are even further wrapped in black and white striped stockings beneath her skirt. Her shoes are pointed leather boots that go up to her ankles with a shiny golden buckle on each one and she occasionally wears a classical witch's hat with a wide brim and tall, jagged peak.

Bio:
Violet Henbane is the daughter of a terrible witch who sold her own name to a demon, meaning she can only be referred to as Mother Henbane. She sired Violet with a kind baker half her height and twice her width, making for what can only be described as one of the oddest pairs the country had ever seen - and you can probably guess which one of the family businesses Violet took a liking to. Violet spent her days practicing the dark arts in her father's basement with Mother, where she learned all the tools of the trade - Brewing potions, commanding shadows, creating cursed items, communing with horrific unknown entities, that sort of thing. She would often cheekily test her magic on her father, who was comically oblivious to the mortal danger he was in at almost all times and coddled his daughter like no other, leaving Mother almost always stressed out.

Eventually, Violet moved out to make a name for herself in the world, but as she'd grown up and already started practicing magic independently, a certain... Facet of her rose to the service. It was no secret to her parents that Violet was a strange girl, always giggling to herself and smiling at nothing, childishly enthralled by matters of the nefarious and macabre, but they never did quite find out that their daughter was a total masochist. She summoned monsters into their backyard to fight only to lose horribly and laugh all the while, eventually blossoming into a deep-rooted fetish that's warped and twisted into a general love of punishment - both giving and receiving. Now, Violet lives in a cottage in the swamp somewhere far from home, wandering around to find good times and bad times in equal measure. Midara are some of her favourite predators, and she'd be happy to feed them her dark essence if it meant she got see the looks on their faces when she dealt it all back...

"Ahuhuhu... Come to me, sweet predators~"

Violet's moveset revolves around spells and sorcery that deal heavy damage, but will often have a chance to backfire on her. By inflicting Sensitive, she can increase the amount of damage she or her opponents take to allow for an easy loss orr a sudden comeback. Her clothes hide various wicked items that she uses to punish her opponents, so underestimating her will lead to a Midara's downfall and subsequent gleeful punishment.

About 'Sensitive':
'Sensitive' can be inflicted in numerous ways, heightening the target's sense of touch and taste and causing them to take 1.5x extra damage. Sensitive can be inflicted alone, but will also be automatically applied to any target experiencing some kind of sensory deprivation such as being blinded.

About Sensory Deprivation
If a target is blinded, they must roll each turn to try and break the effect similarly to Fascination. If they choose to forgo this and attempt to attack anyway, roll with two levels of Disadvantage.

If the target is deafened, they must be incredibly alert to try and keep track of Violet. She gains Advantage on her attacks until the player is able to break her spell.

Basic Attacks

Creepy Kiss:
Violet raises her hands and wears a lecherous expression before lunging forward and forcing a kiss onto her enemy, painting them with her lipstick.

Deals 2 points of damage and is Violet's safest lewd attack. Still, there's always a catch:
  • On a Critical Success, a portal will open in front of the opponent's face before Violet can get her smooch in and a large pair of black, painted lips will steal her chance. Deals 4 damage.
  • On a Critical Failure, the portal will open up backwards and Violet will end up kissing the monster inside, dealing 4 damage to herself.

Counter: Don't Stick It In Crazy
Violet lifts up her skirt and teases the opponent with the sight of her stockings, just barely still obscuring her crotch.
  • If the enemy tries to attack Violet, a tendril will trip the opponent and she'll stamp on their head, plunging their face into a portal on the ground full of kissy lips.
  • If the enemy submits to her charms or tries to attack her sexually, they'll find her 'weak spot' is actually concealing a portal up her skirt, through which a large pair of lips grins wickedly. Tendrils will rush out and pull the enemy's head up Violet's skirt for a face-sucking kiss, then drop them at her feet.

Both versions of the attack deal a flat four damage and, as a counter, can't really 'crit' in either direction. However if the enemy doesn't attack and leaves Violet hanging, she'll suddenly lower her skirt and start convulsing as the portal beneath her skirt turns on her, teasing her crotch with a tongue and causing her to be vulnerable the next turn.

Items

Jimmy the Blindfold:
Wrapped around Violet's left wrist, beneath her sleeve, is a cursed length of black cloth she (for some unknown reason) calls Jimmy. Jimmy can uncoil himself from Violet's wrist and burst out from her sleeve, upon which he will attempt to fasten himself around the opponent's eyes, blinding them and inflicting Sensitive. If this move fails, however, Jimmy will instead tie himself onto Violet and apply the move's affects to her instead.

On a Critical Success, Violet will laugh maniacally and extend Jimmy while leaving him attached to her wrist, lashing at her opponents with him like a whip for 3 points of damage before he slithers around their eyes. On a Critical Failure, he ties her up and inflicts her with Bind as well as Sensitive.

Witch's Treat:
Violet flicks her right arm, summoning a flask of some brightly-coloured liquid into her hand from her sleeve. Her brews have a range of effects, but her cheeky portals will redirect her tossed vials back at her if she fails her roll. Since Violet loves them all equally, she doesn't actually bother selecting one before throwing, just using whatever she gets.

• Anti-Clothing Acid:
    A lewd, green concoction devised by a perverted old wizard that's had it's recipe preserved in dank circles of the magic community. Instantly melts a targets clothes off without dealing any other damage.

• Saucy Spice:
    A fiery red mixture that causes any skin it comes into contact with to become incredibly hot and sensitive, made using peppers, diluted itching powder and an aphrodisiac . Inflicts Sensitive for 4 turns unless the target can fully submerge themselves in water.

• Horror Pheromones:
    A thick, pink goo that smells absolutely delightful to the monster behind Violet's portals. At the end of each turn, the afflicted individual must roll to dodge a surprise attack from a portal that will open up and try to love on them. Wears off after 4 turns or if washed off by a full-body dip. She makes it with doughnut frosting.

A roll of 33 or lower will provide Anti-Clothing Acid, 34 - 66 will provide Saucy Spice and 67-99 will provide Horror Pheromones. A perfect 100, should it ever occur, will throw a can of cream soda that Violet was saving. It does nothing. After rolling to decide which item she gets, roll for success or failure of the throw. Critical Success/Failure will cause the target to be dazed by the impact of being struck by the vial when it shatters, leaving them vulnerable for a turn.

Magic

Silent Seal:
Violet casts a spell that places a seal on the ground, generating a field around itself that prevents sound from being discerned (it knows not to affect it's caster, thankfully). This effect will persist unless the player is capable of destroying the seal, which if done so will allow them to instantly act again. When attacking the Silent Seal, be sure to specify a follow-up action.

Since it deprives an opponent of their hearing, they will also become Sensitive. The Seal has no Stamina as it will be easily destroyed in one hit, simply by stomping on it or striking it with a weapon, though it will wriggle around on the floor to dodge if the roll is failed Is it alive..?

Shadow Veil:
A quick and simple spell that causes it's naked user to be wreathed in shadows, forming a fresh pair of clothes. Violet can spend a turn doing if she accidentally spills her acid or is otherwise stripped off. As a cute bonus, the monster behind her portals will help quickly freshen her lipstick with no strings attached.

Summoning

Summoning attacks all involve the assistance of a nigh-incomprehensible black-and-white monster that exists on t other heside of Violet's portals. Only one can be active at a time.

Kisses Beyond Comprehension:
Violet conjures multiple shadowy portals around the opponent, from which black-coated lips lunge forth on the tips of some unseen creature's tendrils. The black-and-white striped lengths can reach all sorts of private nooks and crannies if you let them, leaving behind sticky marks that are incredibly hard to get off.

Deals 4 damage and leaves the opponent heavily lipstick marked. Due to the time and focus needed to cast this spell, always roll with Disadvantage unless the enemy is unable to move for whatever reason. Deals an additional 2 damage to stripped opponents.
  • If this move is a Critical Success, the tendrils will burrow beneath a clothed opponent to do the maximum damage without them being naked. Stripped opponents lose their next turn as they are left twitching and thoroughly painted.
  • If this move fails, it targets Violet instead. If it Critically Fails, perform the Critical Success version on Violet.

Guess Who?
A swirling gateway appears behind a foe and two slender arms reach out, covering the opponent's eyes as they hear a whisper recite this move's name in their ear. A second pair of arms, these ones much larger and more muscular, will then burst from the gateway beneath them and roughly attempt to grope the target, inflicting Bind and Sensitive.

For every turn the player does not break the Bind, take two points of damage (those hands are quite forceful).
  • If this move is a Critical Success, the muscular hands are replaced by smaller ones, but a throng of about 5-8 pairs. They deal 6 damage upfront and do not bind, dropping their thoroughly violated stress-ball onto the floor before slinking away.
  • Failure and Critical Failure are the regular and Critical Success effects respectively, but target Violet.

Gonna pause for now and let you all take a look, I'm quite proud of this girl! I hope she'll be an interesting 'hero' to DM for and that her bizarre fighting style is fun to read. I do tend to go quite complex with my movesets

Last edited by Lipstick_Brat on Sat Jun 11, 2022 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

PieForPi, SnuggleBun and Anonymous469964 like this post

Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage   PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 8:36 pm

I like her, but two things kind of stand out to me.

1)If she likes dishing out punishment as much as she does receiving it, wouldn't that make her a Sadomasochist?

2) Is about this:
Lipstick_Brat wrote:

About 'Sensitive':
'Sensitive' can be inflicted in numerous ways, heightening the target's sense of touch and taste and causing them to take 1.5% extra damage. Sensitive can be inflicted alone, but will also be automatically applied to any target experiencing some kind of sensory deprivation such as being blinded.

Is that supposed to be 1.5x damage received? Because + 1.5% would be a hilariously tiny amount of bonus damage.

Lipstick_Brat likes this post

Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage   PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 8:42 pm

You are totally right on that second point, it was meant to be 1.5x damage lmao. As for the Sadomasochist thing - yeah, but 'Sadomasochistic Dark Mage' doesn't flow as well Razz

If it helps, she probably likes getting punished at least a little bit more than she likes doling it out, but one of them gets her money and Midara-specific resources and the other gets her drained in a ditch, so y'know, she's learned to appreciate it. I was also originally planning to include moves that got stronger based on how much she was damaged which I kinda forgot about as I was having fun with the high-risk/high-reward self-attacking stuff, but I think I'd still like to have some kind of super move where she deals damage based on how many points of health she's lost, if there's a way to make that balanced (maybe total damage taken divided by two?)

PieForPi likes this post

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage   PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 9:58 pm

She looks like so much fun. What is weird is it feels like she is part midara with some of the moves she uses. It partly feels like she could fight everyone on the site.
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage   PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage EmptySat Jun 11, 2022 10:10 pm

I think I just have a habit of designing characters somewhere between hero and Midara, what with Ottopi being so passive and this lady being so kissy and perverted, lol. Weird comparison, but I can't help but think of old monster movies when I think of the idea of Midara vs Midara clashes, like, it's always fun to see two antagonists clash.

Same goes for heroes, for that matter! I think if Violet were to be teamed up with another adventurer she'd somehow make things horrible for them in battle, lmao.
Back to top Go down
DNHumanBeing

DNHumanBeing

PostSubject: Re: PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage   PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 7:57 am

Lipstick_Brat wrote:
if there's a way to make that balanced

I mean, you can always pull the "can only use it once per match" deal, y'know?
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage   PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 8:12 am

Oh yeah, I figured that would be the case if only as a self-made narrative implication since it would make the attack less cool if I spammed it, lol. That'd definitely be a limitation.
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage   PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 10:01 am

She seems so amazing! like a perfect fight yet a fun partner to have! if you ever wanna do a team up lemme know i'd love to join this pc!
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage   PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 10:22 am

Lily's one of my favourite PCs to read about, mostly because I love group affairs and am, well, a girl on a forum about lewd women. Gotta love seeing more ladies getting around and tangling with Midara!

I actually wonder if maybe it could be a good idea to define how Violet's mechanics work in non-1v1 scenarios, it'd probably be annoying if all her failed rolls had a chance to let her off scott-free by having the backlash hit her allies instead, but things like her redirected potions having a chance to hit an ally seem like they could spice things up. Maybe I could just spin a wheel and have them hit a random person on failure?
Back to top Go down
SnuggleBun

SnuggleBun

Location : Wrapped tight and snuggled up in a snake's adoring coils~

PostSubject: Re: PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage   PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 10:35 am

A very fun player character idea! Portals to a dimension of lips~ What a thought♥
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage   PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 12:27 pm

Violet:
"Here, little bunny - try my alchemical achievement."

Dustin:
"oh wow thanks that's really kind of y- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage   PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage EmptySun Jun 12, 2022 2:21 pm

Lipstick_Brat wrote:
Lily's one of my favourite PCs to read about, mostly because I love group affairs and am, well, a girl on a forum about lewd women. Gotta love seeing more ladies getting around and tangling with Midara!

I actually wonder if maybe it could be a good idea to define how Violet's mechanics work in non-1v1 scenarios, it'd probably be annoying if all her failed rolls had a chance to let her off scott-free by having the backlash hit her allies instead, but things like her redirected potions having a chance to hit an ally seem like they could spice things up. Maybe I could just spin a wheel and have them hit a random person on failure?

that sounds fun! like roll a d(number of allies) and pick a ally from that, i'd love to use lily to help you test it, plus im working on lily's new story element Midara May Moan based of Devil May Cry, since she has the nice hideout and two women she teamed up with :3
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage   PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 12:08 am

Yess, I think it'd be nice to find a third person to DM the Midara so neither of us would have to double up? Might have to peruse the request thread or see if anyone lurking this one has any particular opponents to offer up Smile
Back to top Go down
Lilytrice

PostSubject: Re: PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage   PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 8:51 am

Lipstick_Brat wrote:
Yess, I think it'd be nice to find a third person to DM the Midara so neither of us would have to double up? Might have to peruse the request thread or see if anyone lurking this one has any particular opponents to offer up Smile

sounds great to me! if you want i can DM you my discord so we can chat there on all that!
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage   PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 2:33 pm

Think Salos could either team up with her or face her sometime?
Back to top Go down
Lipstick_Brat

Lipstick_Brat

PostSubject: Re: PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage   PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage EmptyMon Jun 13, 2022 2:49 pm

Sure! She's not got much in the way of feminization for you, but she does have a lot of kissy attacks. I'm pretty 'booked in' for threads rn, but a possible daring thread concept could be combining the idea of Salos vs Violet and Violet teaming up with Lily into a sort of threeway battle over who gets the rights to the loot from a quest? We could actually do a fight with them working as a team of three and then have them get into a fight over the prize or just cut to after they've defeated the Midara/monster/whatever and go from there. Really go all in on the heroes beefing over a shared objective (with Violet of course just happy to be in the middle of all the chaos)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous469964

Anonymous469964

PostSubject: Re: PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage   PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage EmptyWed Jun 15, 2022 12:25 pm

Wow. She sounds like a handful for both those against her and on her team, but i definitely wouldn't be opposed to jumping in the ring either with or against her. I have always had a soft spot for witches, and she seems like just the right amount of chaotic. Especially with all those monsters at her disposal. I almost wonder if Rozin might know of her, just through hearsay in the magic community. Could make for a fun story, having these two from very different ends of the mystical spectrum team up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage   PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage Empty

Back to top Go down

PC: Violet Henbane, the Masochistic Dark Mage
Page 1 of 1