Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara   Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 12:20 am

Salos summons multiple daggers and send them at the gamer.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara   Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 12:28 am

(Blaze Daggers -roll 29, 83, 84, 100- 1 Crit Success, 1 Success, 2 Fails)
(Stunned)

Gabby cried out in pain as the dagger dug into her.

Salos: 2
Virtual Gabby: 13 Stamina + Avatar + Burn 1/3
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara   Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 7:42 am

Salos summed a fireball and sent it at her.

(Fireball)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara   Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:21 pm

(Fireball -roll 8- Success)
(Milky Smother -roll 30- Success)

"Stop that." Gabby shouted as his fireball struck her. She angrily marched up to Slaos and forcefully buried his head between her now massive breasts. Trapping him in a prison of sinfully soft flesh.

Salos: 0
Virtual Gabby: 10 Stamina + Avatar
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara   Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:38 pm

Salos couldn’t think as he was being smothered in her girls. He could only moan submissively.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara   Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 8:42 pm

As Salos sank between her tits Gabby opened up a character customization menu and began to make some changes to his avatar. Swapping the gender, giving him a full pair of hips and breasts, and swapping out his robes for a belly shirt, short, and choker just like hers. By the time she was done Salos could practically be her sister.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara   Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 9:08 pm

Salos was blushing as he now looked exactly like her twin, ready to stream and pleasure her fans.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara   Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 9:19 pm

"Well. What do you think? Are you going to be the most popular streamer around or what." Gabby chuckled, summoning a mirror to show Salos his new look.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara   Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 9:23 pm

“Yes….sis.” she responds, deciding to embrace her new look.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara   Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 9:39 pm

"So. Anything I can do to help you get ready for the meet and greet with our fans?" Gabby asked, looking to help Salos really please their audience.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara   Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 10:16 pm

“Maybe we could put on a sexy show of two sisters for the audience?” she suggests in a seductive tone.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara   Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 10:25 pm

"I like the sound of that. My fans already all fantasize about being with me. Let's give them the fantasy of being with me and my sister at the same time." Gabby said approvingly, pulling up the menu that controlled the virtual world and letting Salos set the scene for their first performance together. "We can even pick audience members to join us if they bought my VR headset. Which many of them did." She added, giving Salos a playful wink.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara   Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 15, 2022 11:14 pm

Salos selects a stage that had a bunch of heart shaped pillows on it as well as a pole. It had a very erotic look to the stage. She also added a few chairs in the front row. She added a special chair that was close to the stage. “I thought we could allow our number one fan to really get the up close experience but they wouldn’t be able to touch.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara   Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 16, 2022 11:40 pm

"Sounds perfect." Gabby said encouragingly. Pleasantly surprised by Salos's flare for showmanship. The fans soon began to filter in. Men and woman appearing in the audience as they entered the virtual world. "Now who here is our biggest fan?" Gabby asked, dramatically spreading out her arms to address the audience. Unsurprisingly everyone raised their hands. "Well Salos. Who here do you think looks the most devoted?" Gabby asked her new look-alike.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara   Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 9:55 am

Salos soon saw a girl who was almost dressed up like them. “Maybe the cute girl who wants to be like us?” Salos suggested with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara   Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 7:51 pm

The girl excitedly took her seat. Openly ogling the two as she did so. "Oh my god. Oh my god. I never thought I'd get to sit this close to you. You're even hotter up close." The fan said to Gabby, radiating excitement from every pore.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara   Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 7:54 pm

Salos walked over and started to tie up the girl. “You can look but not touch sweetie.” she said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara   Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 9:14 pm

"O-okay." The fan said shifting slightly to get comfortable after she was completely tied up. She was more than happy to accept the binds if it meant she got to sit so close to Salos and Gabby. (And judging by the way her face went flush she might have been into it.)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara   Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 9:16 pm

“Shall we give our fan a sexy show, sis?” she asked.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara   Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 9:26 pm

"You read my mind." Gabby said with a wink, posing seductively as she prepared to follow her new sisters lead and seduce their biggest fan senseless.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara   Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 9:35 pm

“Hey there. I hope you are all ready for a sexy show. We are going to give today’s special fan a real show. I hope your ready.” she said, stroking a cute pose and making half a heart with her hand, waiting for her sister to pose and complete it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara   Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 17, 2022 9:40 pm

Gabby did an elaborate twirl before copying Salos's pose. Finishing the heart and giving the audience a feast for the eyes. "I hope your all ready for a mesmerizing performance." She said, giving the audience a cute wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara   Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos Vs Gabby the Gamer Girl Midara
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4