Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro's Night at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 9:34 pm

"I think if I did not try to win, my friend wouldn't let me hear the end of it," he said, a slight chuckle as he got ready, waiting for the call to start the match before he'd leap into the fray with a fierce series of attacks.

Flurry

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 10:31 pm

(Flurry -roll 72, 67, 74- 2 Successes, 1 Fail)
(Hypnotic Gaze -roll 7- Crit Fail)

The Monk landed a pair of precise and powerful punches. Forcing the lamia to slither back to a safer distance.

Monk: 14 Willpower
Lamia: 13 Stamina + Off-Balance

Last edited by Present on Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 10:42 pm

The Monk did his best to keep on his feet and avoid the lamia's attacks, especially her hypnotic eyes, knowing he could very well lose the moment he sees them again.

Basic Attack (Should I give him more moves, like the Witch?)

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 11:13 pm

(By all means. Feel free to make up moves for all the characters as long as they aren't game breaking.)

(Basic Attack -auto- Success)
(Snake Wrap -roll 16- Success)

The Monk got another solid hit in before the Lamia was able to wrap around him with her smooth tail. "So do you have a huge hypnosis kink or do I just make it look that good." The Lamia teased, poking fun at the way the Monk had been eagerly watching her bout with the bunny girl.

Monk: 13 Willpower + Bound
Lamia: 12 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 11:17 pm

The Monk kept his mouth shut, not wanting to say anything, lest he give her exactly what she needs to push his buttons. He made an effort to escape, planning to put her in a grapple and toss her.

Struggle -> Over the Top (2 damage, chance for Disadvantage, cooldown of five)

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 11:28 pm

(Struggle -roll 71- Fail)

"Perhaps I should ask more directly." The Lamia chuckled. Resting the Monk's head against her soft breasts and guiding him to look up into her dazzling golden eyes as her coils gently massaged his whole body. "Do you have a hypno-kink? Tell me the truth and you'll be well rewarded." She seductively purred as her tits and tail gave him a squeeze.

Monk: 12 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 11:47 pm

He definitely felt tempted to tell her, especially since he couldn't seem to escape. He needed to either wrest free of her coils or resist long enough to do so...

Will Save
Struggle

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 11:53 pm

(Will Save -roll 16- Success)
(Struggle -roll 17- Fail)

As the Monk looked up into her eyes he saw the faintest traces of a glowing spiral in her eyes, promising him blissful release if only he answered her honestly.

Monk: 11 Willpower + Bound
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptySat Sep 16, 2023 11:59 pm

"N-No..." He wasn't going to tell her if his mind was on straight. No, he was going to fight, or at least he was going to try, as he strained to wrestle out of her coils before she can force the truth out of him.

Struggle -> Ki Pulse (2 damage)

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 12:06 am

(Struggle -roll 48- Success)
(Ki Pulse -roll 72- Success)
(Titty Tease -roll 15- Crit Fail)

"You don't sound so sure." The Lamia giggled. Her moment of inattention allowed the Monk to slip free and hit her with a short range pulse of destructive Ki force.

Monk: 11 Willpower
Lamia: 10 Stamina + Off Balance
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 12:11 am

The Monk was relieved to be free, worried that he'd end up one-sidedly losing and earning some agitation from Rogue. "I suppose the answer will have to be earned then," he told her, launching forth to try and issue another ki attack, this time one that would push her away.

Ki Force (1 Damage, puts the target at a distance, forcing them to either use ranged attacks or waste a turn closing the distance)

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 12:24 am

(Ki Force -auto- Success)
(Titty Tease -roll 32- Success)

The Lamia was pushed away by a wave of force. She responded by letting what little she was wearing fall away to reveal full, pendulous breasts. "Don't be shy. Come here ander my girls show you a good time." She cooed as she bounced and squeezed her soft tits in her hands.

Monk: 8 Willpower
Lamia: 9 Stamina + Distance
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 12:32 am

The Monk kept his distance, using ki to make ranged attacks, albeit at the cost of weaker damage. "Sorry. You won't get me that easily." Despite his words, he couldn't take his eyes off her breasts for a good while.

Basic Ki Attack
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 12:41 am

(Basic Attack -roll 44- Success)
(Titty Tease -roll 32- Success. Extra Damage -roll 100- Success)

"Are you sure about that?" The Lamia purred letting out the occasional moan as she continued to jiggle and massage her chest. The way her hands sunk into her tits making it clear just how incredibly soft they were. Even the Monk's Ki attack landing only served to cause them to wildly bounce in a way that was hard to look away from.

Monk: 5 Willpower
Lamia: 8 Stamina + Distance
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 12:45 am

Monk couldn't stop himself from ogling her tits, unable to bring himself to attack. It was already a lot just to hold himself back from coming closer...

Will Save

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 12:48 am

(Will Save -roll 85- Fail)
(Approach -auto- Success)

The Monk took a few steps towards the alluring Lamia, and the busty snake woman came to meet him. Her bust continuing it's mesmerizing motions as she slithered towards him.

Monk: 5 Willpower
Lamia: 8 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 12:52 am

With the lamia so close now, though, he knew it would only take one look for her to capture his mind. He tried to avoid staring at her eyes, and especially her chest now, attempting to attack with another Flurry.

Flurry

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 1:06 am

(If I recall correctly Flurry was only supposed to be once a fight. But since this fight is longer than the usual ones in this format I'll say it's on a six turn cool down instead.)

(Flurry -roll 75, 5, 38- 1 Success, 1 Fail, 1 Crit Fail)
(Hypnotic Gaze -auto- Success)

The Monk landed a solid hit, but when he looked up to see the impact he found himself looking into the soothing, multicolored spirals of the Lamia's eyes. It was such a captivating sight that he just couldn't bring himself to look away. "That's it. Sinking deep into the spirals. My eyes are so pretty. You don't want to look away. You want to look deep into my swirling gaze and relax. Letting your whole body unwind as you sink into a soothing trance." The Lamia sweetly whispered as her eyes and voice guided him down. "Admit it. You have a hypno-kink don't you." The snake woman added with a smirk on her lips. She has the Monk right where she wanted him. Now it was just a matter of time.

Monk: 4 Willpower + Hypnotized
Lamia: 7 Stamina
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 1:10 am

I keep forgetting, sorry))

"I do. I have a hypno-kink..." he sighed, falling deeper and deeper into the dark waters of a mindless trance, unable to find the spirit to resist right away. Her whispers and words, the seductive tone, it all helped soothe him into being more submissive.

Turn Pass

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 1:19 am

(Snake Wrap -roll 23- Fail)

"I suspect you're not the only one." The Lamia chuckled. She'd seen the jealous look on the Cleric's face during her previous match. Oh what she'd give for a chance to entrance the busty holy caster. For now she focused on the submissive martial artist already trapped by her eyes. "Good boy. Keep staring. Keep sinking. It feels so good to fall deep into my gaze. Your whole body growing so relaxed as your mind becomes empty. My seductive words slowly replacing your thoughts. Tell me about your friends. Do any of them indulge your adorable hypnosis fetish?" She seductively purred. Drawing the Monk deeper into an erotic trance where her swirling eyes and soothing voice became his entire world.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 10:43 pm

The spell started to find resistance where she would ask if him information about the others. The answer is pretty much "no", but any info is such that she could use against him. Best to not say anything if he can help it.

Struggle -> Basic Attack

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptySun Sep 17, 2023 11:42 pm

(Struggle -roll 41- Fail)
(Snake Wrap -roll 88- Crit Success)

The Lamia's eyes continued to captivate him as her tail wrapped around him. Setting the Monk up for a triple whammy of hypnotic eyes, massaging tail, and smothering tits.

Monk: 3 Willpower + Hypnotized + Bound + Stunned
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 12:09 am

The Monk was left unable to resist for much longer, staring deeply into her eyes, desperately wanting to fall deeper the longer he looked. "No... they don't indulge me..." he answered, finally giving her a response to her question as he was left helpless to her control.

Present

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 12:22 am

"That's a shame. If you ever need some time in mindless ecstasy be sure to come find me." The lamia said as her tail gave him a comforting squeeze. "Look deep into my eyes. The swirls drawing you in as all thought and resistance fades. Your whole body becoming so wonderfully sensitive and relaxed as your head grows empty. Your whole world reduced to just my eyes and my voice. Nothing else matters except me and my eyes." She sweetly whispered, preparing the Monk for a spectacular finish.

Monk: 2 Willpower + Hypnotized + Bound
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 EmptyMon Sep 18, 2023 12:34 am

The Monk's body relaxed, all tension melting right out of his systems as he continued to stare. The spirals became more and more embedded into his thoughts, taking control at a rapid pace, until he just couldn't take it anymore. "Gladly...!"

Surrender
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro's Night at the Arcade   Ferro's Night at the Arcade - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro's Night at the Arcade
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next