Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! Empty
PostSubject: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 11:55 pm

Thomas awoke in his bed at the Midara Wrestling League, and he really need every minute of sleep he got last night. It wasn't easy to keep one's stamina up here, there were tempting Midara everywhere you looked and ample opportunity to let them wrestle or 'wrestle' you into submission. Thomas in particular had submitted so many times that he was told to go on break for a while and get his strength back. And even during his break, there were ladies like Patricia more than ready to seduce him.

But, luckily... he had spent a few days eating well, sleeping well, abstaining from excessive indulgence, and generally taking care of himself, and he felt like a new man! Maybe even better than when he first came to the League, as he had been getting some good workouts and combat practice. So, his break was over. Ms. Morgan had already let him know that he'd be okay to get back into the ring today. Now, it was up to him to spend his time here as he pleased.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Aug 11, 2023 11:59 pm

Thomas stretched as he got out of bed. Once he got ready for the day he headed over to the cafeteria for breakfast. He wondered if he'd see any of the other wrestlers there this early.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 12:01 am

Thomas arrived at the cafeteria, and he was so bright and early that none of the other stars were here. There were some people that looked like fans of the league, but overall, the place was open and quiet. And, it was starting to get pretty familiar to him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 12:05 am

Thomas got breakfast and made his way over to an open seat. Humming to himself, he didn't check to see if anyone else was already at the table first, as he was too busy wondering who should be his first opponent now that he was allowed back in the ring.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 12:10 am

Encounter (92) Crit Success

"Oh? To what do I owe the pleasure of having Thomas at my table?" A sultry, feminine voice purred from across the table. Looking up, Thomas saw a tall, slightly tanned bunny girl who exuded an aura of confidence and allure that most, more gentle or friendly bunnies lacked. She wore plain clothes, at least from what Thomas could see sitting across from her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 12:13 am

"Ah, sorry." Thomas apologized as the seductive voice jolted him from his thoughts. "I just didn't feel like eating alone this morning. I can go somewhere else if I'm bothering you, Ms."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 12:15 am

"Oh, it's no bother at all, Thomas. Ah, I know your name because you're pretty popular around here. My name is El. I'm almost flattered you wish to eat with me." The bunny girl greeted him, some of her seduction fading and being replaced with a majestic elegance. "And... I enjoyed watching your matches. I find myself waiting for your next one."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 12:23 am

"I was just thinking of that myself." Thomas admitted with a nod. "I've been cleared to enter the ring again and was wondering who I should face." Thomas picked at his food a bit before a thought occurred to him. "Hey, maybe I should let you pick who I should fight in my first match back?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 12:26 am

The bunny girl, for all of her demeanor of pride and elegance and charm, her ears wiggled and nearly stood on end at that news and that suggestion from Thomas. "Oh really?!" She asked a bit too eagerly, betraying that she really did want to see Thomas in the ring again. Then, she cleared her throat and reined herself back in. "Well, if you had to let me pick.... may I be so bold as to suggest... myself as your first match back? A bit of warmup before you go against the stars?" El proposed to Thomas.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 12:32 am

"Oh?" Thomas replied, not expecting that. "I guess there would be no harm in that." he said as he looked over the bunnygirl again. "Since you already seem to know me, would you mind telling me a bit about yourself while we eat? Once we're done then we can go set up the match." he suggested.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 12:37 am

As Thomas looked over El one more time, he could notice that she put a lot of effort into her appearance. Makeup, haircare, and flawless hygiene. Her perfume was starting to become noticeable, and it was a simple but welcome delight. "Ah, my name is El, and I am a bunny girl. Some call me an Empress bunny girl, as I have generally more appealing features than usual." She began as she ate her meal, having forgotten about it since Thomas sat down. "I do this sort of fighting and wrestling as a hobby, but my profession is writing."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 12:40 am

Something about the term Empress Bunny Girl tickled the back of Thomas' mind, but he ignored it for now. "Oh, a writer? That's not something I'd expect someone here to be. What kinds of things do you write?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 12:45 am

"Biographies, mostly. People like the way I put their stories to paper. A couple of my works are very well-regarded, but it's nothing too spectacular. I enjoy it, however, I learn a lot about others." El answered as she continued eating until she was finished. "Ah, that was nice. Let me know when you're ready. Or if you have any questions."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 12:48 am

"Just wondering how a writer ends up as a wrestler." Thomas remarked as he finished his own meal. "And I'm ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 12:52 am

"Like I said, it's just a hobby of mine. I picked it up because I noticed I was.... inclined to it. Now, let us be off." El said as she stood up from the table and let Thomas see why she might be known as an Empress. Her legs and feet, which only had a short skirt which barely even tried to hide them, were as beautiful as if they were chiseled by a goddess. Her light chocolate skin, her toned muscles coupled with her appealing curves, thighs that could crush either of a man's heads with ease, and a pair of perfectly pedicured feet that could very well be superior to even Jasmine's.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 12:56 am

Thomas mouth felt dry as he followed the sexy bunny. It was a challenge to not stare at the tanned beauty as they went on their way to arrange their match.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 1:00 am

It was a challenge to not ogle and fantasize about the bunny girl's legs as she walked, but Thomas narrowly accomplished the task and they made it to the registration line. "So, I had an idea. If I win this match, I can arrange the next star for you to fight. If I lose.... well, got any ideas for what you might win in a wager with me?" El asked Thomas while they waited.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 1:04 am

"Um, not off the top of my head." Thomas admitted uncertainly. "Since I'm trying to get better, maybe we can do a bit of training together?" he suggested with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 1:08 am

"We can consider this training already, but I'd be willing to continue to be your sparring partner. After all... I suppose you could call me a fan." El chuckled as the line moved up. Soon enough, the pair had set up the fight, and all there was to do was head straight for the ring. A small-time bout like theirs could easily be set up and conducted.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 1:13 am

"Well, alright." Thomas replied. Once they set up the match, Thomas led his opponent to the ring, manly so he wouldn't be staring at her from behind the whole time.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 1:16 am

El didn't mind him taking the front, and they both stepped into the ring for their exhibition match. "I'm ready when you are, Thomas. But... sorry to say, I already know how you fight from watching your matches. Hopefully we will have a productive match regardless." El said, deciding to be forthcoming with her advantage over him as she took up a fighting stance that resembled martial arts.

Thomas: 30 Willpower
El: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 1:19 am

"It's fine." Thomas said as he took a deep breath and tried to focus. He tried to start things off by using his whip to keep his distance.

(Whip Lash)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 1:22 am

Whip Lash (55) Fail
Imperial Martial Arts (12,57) Crit Success, Fail
Sacred Feet (35) Fail

Thomas had a good idea, but El proved that her legs were as strong as they were luscious when she jumped clear over his whip and into the air! Then, she descended on him with a kick to the side of his face. But, despite all the force behind it, the blissful feeling of El's simply wonderful feet on his face made any hint of pain a distant and inconsequential worry in comparison.

Thomas: 28 Willpower, Stunned
El: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 1:26 am

Thomas grunted as the kick to his head sent him stumbling. It took all of his effort just to keep from getting knocked over by her surprisingly powerful attack.

(stunned)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptySat Aug 12, 2023 1:32 am

Stunned
Imperial Assault (91) Crit Fail

Since her last kick went high and failed to knock down Thomas, El's second kick went low and aimed to finish the work her first kick started. But, the explorer was able to pull back and avoid El's sweep, and the bunny girl lost her balance after overextending herself. Demonstrating a slight lack in technique...

Thomas: 28 Willpower
El: 30 Stamina, Off Balance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next