Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! Empty
PostSubject: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:21 pm

Encounter (12) Crit Success

The gym was pretty packed today! In fact, Thomas could immediately spy both Trisha and Okina on the treadmills, side by side as they ran and chatted with each other. Luckily, Okina was facing him, so her lethal booty couldn't distract him.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:26 pm

Thomas decided to head over to the pair on the treadmills. "Hi. How you two doing?" he asked once he got closer.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:30 pm

"Oh, hey, Thomas! I was just giving Okina some newcomer tips! I think she's almost ready to start taking some matches!" Trisha answered him with a big wave and a smile.

Okina nodded in affirmation. "Y-y-yes. I'm still nervous... b-but I won't get over my nerves until I go all the way." She told Thomas with a resolute tone in her voice.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:33 pm

"That's great! If you ever need someone to practice with or even need someone to be your first opponent, I'd be happy to help." Thomas offered as he nodded to Okina.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:39 pm

"R-really? I-In that case, um... well, since you're the next newbie after me.... maybe you'd be alright with having a match with me? After your um... revenge with Jasmine?" Okina asked politely, although she was a bit awkward when describing his upcoming bout with the foot fetish mistress.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:43 pm

Thomas let out an awkward cough when she brought up his upcoming match. "... Yeah, sure. Sounds like a plan."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:46 pm

"G-great! I'll be treating it as practice to get used to the ring... but d-don't go too easy on me! If you beat me, that's fine, I'm not expecting to win against you, you've been having a great run lately." Okina told him as Trisha seemed excited to watching Thomas's upcoming bouts.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 9:56 pm

"Who knows, you might just be better than you think you are." Thomas told the bottom heavy woman before he turned to Trisha. "So how have you been doing, Trisha?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 10:04 pm

"I've been great. Some good matches lately, a few more wins, sticking to my routines. And, I have a newcomer to help teach in the ways of Midara Wrestling! Um... sorry, I know you're new, too, Thomas, but it's not the same, you know?" Trisha said, hoping she wouldn't have to spell out why it was different. It would be a little embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 10:12 pm

"Yeah, I get it." Thomas said with an understanding nod. "Still, great to hear you found an apprentice. I'm sure she'll go far with someone like you guiding her."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 10:16 pm

"Oh, I wouldn't go that far... I'm just giving her some tips, you know." Trisha said bashfully, rubbing the back of her head.

"I'll try to go far, far as I can! It's the least I can do for the ones trying to help me." Okina declared, hyping herself up for her first official match. "And.... I'll start tonight!"
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 10:20 pm

"I'm sure the fans will love you." Thomas told Okina with a smile.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 10:22 pm

"Aw... thanks! See you later tonight for our match!" Okina said, that smile on her face all but confirming that Thomas was going to have to face her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 10:26 pm

"See you later." Thomas said back with a nod. He then left to let the two to continue their workout. He then headed over to the weights, planning to keep himself occupied with the lighter ones until it was time for his match with Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 10:31 pm

Thomas sat down to start pumping some modest weights, but he could barely get started before he looked at the clock and saw that his special match was about to start. It was time, one last grudge match against Jasmine and her feet.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 10:32 pm

Thomas took a deep breath before he headed to the ring to finally settle the score with Jasmine
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 10:38 pm

The ring was packed with a big crowd, and the spotlight shined on Thomas as he entered the big stage. Waiting for him was Jasmine, sitting in her throne in the ring and crossing her legs, coyly waving one of her stocking-clad feet in the air with her sticky boots at the foot of her seat.

"It's time, ladies and gentlemen! For the definitive bout to end this dispute! Will Thomas prevail and clear his name?! Or will Jasmine cement his place as a foot-fetishist for all time?" The announcer asked as the crowd got crazy, and Jasmine stood up from her throne which conveniently was taken away by some staff.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 10:42 pm

A throne, really? Thomas suppressed a sigh as he climbed into the ring. "It's time to put an end to this slander, Jasmine!" he called out as he cracked his knuckles and tried to play things up for the crowd.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 10:48 pm

Well, she was the Foot Fetish Mistress! And, she had won both of their last bouts, too. (Unless my memory is wrong and bad). "Slander? Ha! I guess it will be, because after today it won't be slander. It'll be the truth! And everyone will know it!" Jasmine declared as she started lightly bouncing up and down on her smooth, supple feet. "But, I'll give you one bone. If you can beat me, I will personally apologize to you and clear your name myself. Good thing I doubt that's gonna happen."

Thomas: 30 Willpower
Jasmine: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 10:50 pm

"We'll see about that!" Thomas called out as he swung his whip at those feet she was so proud of.

(Whip Trip)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 10:55 pm

Whip Trip (92) Crit Success (My dice won't stop rolling Crits)

"Come and get me!" Jasmine challenged him, but her flagrant bravado didn't look so hot when Thomas's whip coiled around her leg and yanked it out from under her, leaving her down on the mat.

Thomas: 30 Willpower
Jasmine: 29 Stamina, Downed
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 10:56 pm

"What the matter? Did I catch you flatfooted?" Thomas taunted as he swung his whip again at the fallen woman.

(Whip Lash)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 11:02 pm

Whip Lash (87) Crit Fail (Kind of a Crit)
Get Up (Auto), Heel Meets Face (38) Success, Daze (80) Success, Downed (47) Fail

"Oh, don't even go there with the foot puns." Jasmine warned him as she immediately hopped up to her feet. She grabbed his whip out of the air and pulled him in for a big, breathtaking makeout session. And, the moment she let him go from her passionate lips, she spun and crashed a heel into his face, sending his straight for a loop.

Thomas: 28 Willpower, 1/4 Foot Love, Dazed
Jasmine: 29 Stamina
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 11:06 pm

Thomas stumbled back after getting struck in the face by her foot. He tried to shake the stars out of his vision and struck back with a few kicks of his own.

(Triple Kick)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! EmptyFri Dec 01, 2023 11:10 pm

Triple Kick (5,31;13,54;72,30) 1 Success, 2 Crit Fail
Footwash (Auto), Disadvantage (18) Success from Foot Sniffer

Thomas caught Jasmine with one stray kick, but then she countered with masterful footplay of her own. She deflected his next kick with her own leg, pushed him back into the corner, and then rubbed her sole up and down against his face. "Don't even think you can beat me at my own game." Jasmine warned him as she covered his face with layer of her fragrant, intoxicating foot sweat.

Thomas: 26 Willpower, 2/4 Foot Love, Attack Down 0/3
Jasmine: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!   Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thomas as a Midara Wrestling League Star!
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next