Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs Eden

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

Salos vs Eden Empty
PostSubject: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 5:49 pm

(This is my first time DMing adhering to the usual forum rules, as well as using a character's moveset that I didn't write myself, so I will do my best to follow all the character abilities, but I apologize in advance if I miss anything! And please feel free to point out if I do!)

Quote :
Salos' Profile: https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t2922-first-character-salos
Eden's Profile: https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t4696-eden-seraphim-of-love-fertility-wip

Troubling reports had reached Salos' ears, there was a rumour circulating that apparently some form of holy presence or angelic being had descended from the heaven's to bestow gifts upon the local populace to a nearby village just slightly up the mountains. By now Salos had plenty of experience to know that clearly this was some midara mischief, and set out to investigate.

AggronStrong likes this post

Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 5:59 pm

“Dear gods, why won’t some midara take a bloody hint and stop pretending to be some higher power bull and act normally?” Salos said as he headed towards the town in question. He knew he didn’t care what this midara was, he would see her driven off before anything bad happened to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

Salos vs Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 6:08 pm

As Salos approached the rural village in question, there didn't appear to be anyone around. As dusk settled upon the valley, there were no lights to be seen anywhere, save for a single cottage which had a rather strange peachy coloured glow emanating from it, a shade of light Salos had never seen before...
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 6:11 pm

“I have a feeling whatever is causing the issues in this town is coming from that house. This is most likely a trap. I guess I have no choice but to go spring the trap.” he groaned to himself as he approached the house with peachy aura around it. He was using his own fiery aura to try to get a feel for the magic surrounding the place. He approached it with much caution.
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

Salos vs Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 6:18 pm

As Salos entered the house, the pink light grew stronger, it was almost blinding. Opening the door did little to reveal the source of the light, and before he could rethink as to whether entering an enclosed space without being able to properly see was a good idea or not, there was the subtle sound of gentle chimes, followed closely by a loud thud, and the light began to slowly fade.

Looking over to where the thud came from, was a massive bed with fluffy pillows, with the silhouette of a particularly large curvaceous woman. She was poised on all fours on the bed, and once more of the light had faded, she had widened eyes and appeared to just be sat there smiling at Salos.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 6:20 pm

“I take it that you are the source of this abandoned village. Who are you and where did you come from?” he asked, taking a defensive stance as he examined the woman. He definitely thought she looked beautful, but he wanted to be cautious. He hoped she wouldn’t think he was weak based on his feminine looking face.
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

Salos vs Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 6:25 pm

"My name is Eden, my sweet boy! I come from the high heaven's above! From the highest ranking circle of Seraphs. I come in peace, and bearing gifts! And your name...? I know just the gift I have in mind for such a cutie such as yourself!"

She puckered her plump, ruby red lips upon finishing her sentence.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 6:33 pm

“My name is Salos. I don’t think you have a gift for me.” he said, summing some flames that dance around him as he observes her. He hoped she didn’t know his history with some midara dressing him up as a girl.
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

Salos vs Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 6:44 pm

"Oh but I do indeed have the perfect gift for you!" she said with a smirk. Salos couldn't deny that her devilish grin combined her very large size was slightly intimidating.

"Your gift will be the Divine Kiss, and you will love it!" she asserted confidently. "So, don't be shy, come and join me on the bed and claim your mighty gift!" she said as her whole body jiggled from side to side.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 6:47 pm

“Sorry. I don’t know you well enough to just take some special kiss that sounds highly suspicious.” he said, trying not to be intimidated by the large woman.
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

Salos vs Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 6:56 pm

"Well that is a shame then, I am sure I can help you change your mind on that one" she said whilst taking out a large bottle of what looked like pink perfume. "This gift is not something you would want to refuse!" she exclaimed whilst giving a flirty wink towards Salos.

(Will open with Sublime Scent next turn!)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden EmptyMon Oct 02, 2023 7:01 pm

He blushes as he sees her produce a large bottle of perfume. Part of him wondered what it smelled like and wanted her to spray him with it, but the other part of him seemed to try to keep calm and try to resist. “You seem to be underestimating my will. I wouldn’t try to anything funny.” he said as he summoned flames to try to strengthen his defenses.

(Warm warding)
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

Salos vs Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 3:35 am

(Warm Warding - roll 82 - Success!)
(Sublime Scent - Auto)

Salos flames created a warm protective aura around him, suspicious of anything this large angel might attempt with him.

"I am delighted you feel the need to heat things up in here" she laughingly said, as she became to spritz herself with the large perfume bottle from earlier. Despite his safe distance, Salos got a waft of an extremely powerful sweet scent that almost made him slightly dizzy.

"I thought you'd like that" she said, "You can enjoy it's delightful aroma even more if you just...come closer" she said with a grin on her face.

Salos: 30 Willpower (Warm Warding: 3)
Eden: 30 Stamina (Sublime Scent: 5)

Last edited by Lord Varys on Tue Oct 03, 2023 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 6:27 am

Salos couldn’t help getting walking closer to her, drawn to the heavenly scent. The part of him that loved girly treatment seemed to want her to spritz him with the perfume as well.
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

Salos vs Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 7:05 am

(I am going to assume that this is a pass?)

(Angelic Invitation - roll 27- Fail!)

"The perfumed breath of heaven is irresistible isn't it! You can taste it for an eternity if you so desire, all you have to do, is give me a kiss" she said as she opened her arms and slowly edged towards Salos with her lips puckered.

Luckily Salos snapped out of his perfume trance and came to his senses just at the last moment to step away.

Salos: 30 Willpower (Warm Warding: 2)
Eden: 30 Stamina (Sublime Scent: 4)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 7:27 am

(Yeah. Sorry about that.)

“I need to try to focus.” he said, trying to summon chains to bind the large curvy lady.

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

Salos vs Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 7:44 am

(All good!)
(Fire Bind - roll 64 - Success!)
(Dancing Derrière - roll 18 - Success!)

Salos exploits the fact that she is out in the open and off the bed, to cast his fire chains at the voluptuous, flirty lady, which succeed in binding her. Although the fire chains clearly have no effect on her perfect soft angel skin, a slight groan from her implies that at least some damage was done.

Despite being stuck in the tight bind, the angel turns around and slightly bends over the bed, and begins to gentle wiggle her extremely large posterior at Salos. This causes the chains to pop off her, and suddenly her glorious booty in nothing but a lacey thong is on full display for Salos. Each cheek is easily twice the size of his head, and while his aura protects his mind and will, part of him does feel tempted to kiss this lady, as she does indeed look like a lot of fun.

Salos: 30 Willpower (Warm Warding: 1, Heavenly Temptation: 5)
Eden: 29 Stamina (Sublime Scent: 3)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 7:49 am

“Need to stay focused.” he said, trying to resist the urge to bury his face in her large bottom. He summoned a fiery bow and aimed.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

Salos vs Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 8:10 am

(Blazing Bullseye - roll 3 - Crit Failure!)
(Angelic Invitation - Auto due to Off-Balance!)

Salos managed to not get too distracted or stimulated by her large, tempting posterior, and took a step to the side as he readied his bow, and aimed for a shot. Unfortunately he had failed to notice the pillows on the floor, and side stepped straight into one and tumbled clumsily over!

Eden then approached him as she towered over him, with that flirtatious look on her face. She then once again opened her arms, and picked up Salos with relative ease. She then slowly pulled him into her body, as Salos could do nothing but be slightly worried and intimidated once again by her size and strength. She hugged Salos tightly, and brought him so they were face to face.

"It's time, give me a kiss, accept your gift" she whispered, as her rather large lips approached Salos' face. He panicked as he tried to squirm out of her tight grip to no avail, and could only watch in terror as her large delicate lips drew closer and closer to his own, which would stand no chance. However, thankfully, she stopped just mere hairs away. A small part of Salos wanted to smooch those angelic lips to see what it was like, but his composure was still strong, and with a bit of effort, he could probably easily escape this bind. And thanks to his warm aura, his will power was still intact!

(Salos must now Struggle, if the roll is higher than the stacks of Heavenly Temptation he gets out, if he doesn't he leans in!)

Salos: 30 Willpower (Heavenly Temptation: 11)
Eden: 29 Stamina (Sublime Scent: 2)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 8:16 am

Salos tries to struggle out of her embrace as part of him wants to give into her kiss and beg her to do things to him.

(Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

Salos vs Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 8:34 am

(Struggle - roll 13) (close!)

Salos manages to compose himself, purging the smell of the sweet perfume from his mind, and resisting her warm embrace to not kiss the tempting ruby lips, and slip out from below her grip! That was a close one!

"How rude!" she said softly. "I will make you pay for that when we play later" she whispered, whilst winking at him. "Now then, how can we get you to kiss me, so I can gift you the joys that the Divine Kiss will bring you?"

Salos: 30 Willpower (Heavenly Temptation: 11)
Eden: 29 Stamina (Sublime Scent: 1)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 8:38 am

“How about no?” he said, summoning another arrow and trying to shoot.

(Blazing bullseye)
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

Salos vs Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 8:59 am

(Blazing Bullseye - roll 66 - Success!)
(Enchanting Seduction - Auto)

Salos once again readies his bow, this time checking his surroundings and carefully evading any pillows on the floor. He aims well, and a fiery arrows flies right at Eden, and hits her firmly in the side of the belly. The arrow appears to harmlessly bounce off her jiggly body and still unblemished angelic skin, but her reaction suggests that it do some damage to her, and she seems to have absorbed the heat from the shot, much to her annoyance.

"Such a naughty boy!" she says in a rather shocked manner. "Once you accept your fate and kiss me, you are in for some payback! I am going to play with you and tease you in a way you have never felt before." she says seductively. "Sound like fun? All you have to do is stop being silly and kiss me!"

Salos: 30 Willpower (Heavenly Temptation: 14)
Eden: 27 Stamina (Burn: 3)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos vs Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 9:03 am

“Ok. So I am going to need to avoid kissing you.” he said, getting a feeling kissing her would lead to disaster, but the temptation of her lips was getting harder and harder to resist. He tried to summon multiple daggers and throw them at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

Salos vs Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden EmptyTue Oct 03, 2023 9:15 am

(Blaze Daggers - roll 78, 21, 67, 19  - 2 Success, 2 Fail)
(Sublime Scent - Auto)

Salos readied his flaming daggers, and threw them in quick succession at her. Despite the fairly large target, only two of the daggers managed to hit her, which again, instead of piercing her, just harmlessly bounced off of her body. Yet despite that, it seemed like once again, they had done some form of damage to her.

Salos' confidence was quite quickly sapped however, as he caught the scent of her absolutely delightful perfume, the bottle of which she playfully wiggled around, and sprayed a generous amount over herself with. Salo's head was once again spinning with the divine aroma. Thankfully he was at a safe enough distance to allow it do any real harm to his mind.

Salos: 30 Willpower (Heavenly Temptation: 14)
Eden: 24 Stamina (Burn: 2, Sublime Scent: 5)

Last edited by Lord Varys on Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Salos vs Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs Eden
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next