Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos vs Eden

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

Salos vs Eden - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 3:07 pm

"Well those do sound like very sweet dreams indeed! So tell me my cherub, is it the powers you want, the power to bless beings with love and fertility? Or is it the body? You want the large, child bearing hips, and bountiful breasts that can make even the hardiest of mortals fall asleep in an instant?" she asks inquisitively.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 3:09 pm

“Both mommy. I want to be exactly like you.” he admits. He Hugh’s her with his heart filled with the desire to be like her.
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 3:13 pm

"Well in that case, we need to go on a little adventure!" she said excitingly. "But I must warn you, it's a one way trip, you won't be coming back. But fear not, I will keep you wrapped up in my arms and safe the entire way my sweetheart. With enough time, training, sleep, and milk, you can become just me!"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 3:15 pm

“Yes mommy.” he said, ready to accept what he would need to do to become what his heart desires.
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 3:26 pm

"Then off we go!" Eden shouted. When suddenly, a massive pair of pure white wings spawned out of her back. The were soft and feathery, and also emitted an extremely radiant glow, which was almost blinding to poor Salos, who she then scooped up in her embrace, letting him cling to her bouncy body. "Hold on tight!" she said, as her wings took flight. Clearly her wings were considerably more powerful than Salos', and were able to lift her large body plus him with relative ease and grace. Before he knew it, they were off, she smashed through the roof of the wooden house that they had been fighting in, and soared high up into the sky, aiming for a gap in the clouds!
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 3:30 pm

Salos held onto mommy as she flew them, he didn’t know what her destination was.
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 3:37 pm

As they soared higher and higher into the sky, it started to get really cold, so Salos begun clinging harder to his motherly angel. Shortly after he passed out due to the low air pressure.

When he finally came about, he found himself still in his chubby cherub form, and surrounded by what could only be described, as the most beautiful, vibrant garden he had ever seen. It was so serene and peaceful. However he recognized it, he had seen it before, in his sweet dreams he had earlier. Laying next to him was his beautiful Seraphim. "Do you like it here?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 3:40 pm

“Where are we?” he asked in awe of the beauty around him.
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 4:04 pm

"We are in my garden!" she replied. "That's right, the Garden of Eden! A place of relaxation, beauty, tranquility and peace, a pure paradise. I am sure you will love it here."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 4:10 pm

“I love it mommy.” he said, cuddling up to her.
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 4:14 pm

"And the best part is, we have it all to ourselves!" she exclaimed. "Just me and you! So before we do anything, how would you like to be spoiled this morning?"
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 4:31 pm

“Could mommy feed me again?” he asked, remembering her saying the milk could help him be like her.
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 4:41 pm

"Of course my child! My baby must be hungry after our long journey! Relax and enjoy the nutritious milk, drink away to your heart's content!" she said, scooping up Salos to cradle him like a baby, whilst popping one of her huge bouncy breasts out of her bra, and pointing the perky nipple right into Salos' face.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 5:24 pm

Salos latched on to her milky nipple and started to drink her heavenly milk, being unable to stop himself.
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 6:32 am

One slight drop was all it took for Salos to be once again put into a milk induced, maddening lust craze. He firmly grabbed hold of her very large, soft boob (not that he could actually fully embrace it), and clung on whilst suckling away. Her milk was so delicious, it was all he ever wanted to taste again. Her sweet promise of spoiling by letting him have much as he liked he mind, he suckled and suckled without a care in the world, even as he felt his tiny body ballooning and expanding even more as he did. He had no plans to ever leave her sweet embrace anyway, so it's not like he had to go anywhere he thought to himself whilst greedily drinking away.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 7:46 am

Salos continued to drink her milk, not caring how it changed him. He was hers and all he wanted was to follow his desire to be like her.
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 11:29 am

He kept going and going, getting dizzy and sleepy as he did, but that didn't stop him, the milk was too tasty to stop just yet!
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 1:53 pm

He could only wonder what mommy had next up her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 5:45 pm

When he was finally sated from his milk lust, having drunk his fill, he roll over feeling completely bloated and bigger. Eden then scooped him up, and brought him back to her chest. Salos absolutely loved her boobies, and knew that now she was going to put him to sleep in his favorite place.

"Nap time for my baby, you'll feel better when you wake up, and maybe...different" she giggled, as his head was once again inserted into her cleavage. Like a magic switch, she squished her momentous breasts together with Salos' head wedged inbetween. And just like that, he was fast asleep again.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 6:09 pm

Salos fell asleep, dreaming of being just like his mommy.
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 7:17 pm

In his sweet sleep again he is stuck dreaming about being pampered, and gradually turned into a big, chubby baby, with big melons of his own, massive thighs and a big jiggly backside.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 7:27 pm

He moaned contently in his sleep, looking like mommy. He hoped to become an angel just like her one day.
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 10:54 am

Whilst Salos once again enjoyed his sweet dreams, when he finally awoke in her breasts, he felt extremely relaxed, but also still lethargic and sluggish from drinking all the milk. Looking down he saw that he had become a really overweight, chubby baby with a big jiggly belly, whose body had become more feminine. He had cute little perky breasts of his own, and his hips had widened too. He couldn't really see much further below him, as he was fairly immobile, and couldn't see below his big belly and waist. Was she transforming him? Was it the milk? Was it the naps? Or something else? He really wasn't sure, but was more than happy to receive her attention, and be always cuddling her big, soft, juicy body all the time.

Once Eden realized he was awake, she gave him another playful tickling, which as usual caused him to erupt in laughter and giggles, which he noticed sounded a lot more girly this time too. He was still no better at resisting her skilled fingers dancing over his nude, vulnerable, exposed body and sensitive skin, which given his new weight he was even less able to escape from.

Realizing how low his stamina was now, all it took was a simple tickle from her, for him to feel exhausted again. She brought up her big imposing breasts up to his head, and once more pushed the big juicy nipple into his face. Naturally he went for another round of his drunken milk feast until he was overfull, only for her to then put his head between her big breasts that he was in love with so much, yet again, and instantly squeeze them to send him straight to sleep.

This cycle would continue over and over, as Salos become more and more lazy and lethargic, as well as addicted to her milk and bountiful breasts, as she continued his transformation into something...

(That's pretty much all I have, so if it's good with you, we'll call that the end, slightly open and ambiguous, but feel free to write something more specific if you like. Do you also want Salos' defeat to add a weakness?)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 12:13 pm

(Yes you could pick a new weakness to add to Salos.)
Back to top Go down
Lord Varys

Lord Varys

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden - Page 7 EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 12:52 pm

(Vulnerable to moves that involve tickling maybe? Given he already has mother/breast ones?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos vs Eden   Salos vs Eden - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos vs Eden
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7