Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 12:41 am

"Oh... well, as long as she didn't hear what we were talking about, I should be able to talk her down. You just get going, I'll handle it." Sieq told the friendly passerby, grabbing two glasses of orange juice and taking them to Yuna.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 12:49 am

"Sieq?" Yuna asked when he returned with her voice containing a bit of venom to it. "Just who was that hussy?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 12:57 am

Yup, she was jealous. "I dunno. I just made some small talk cause it was polite, that's all." Sieq answered truthfully, hopefully it'd mitigate Yuna's concerns if he made it seem like he wasn't interested in the other woman.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 1:05 am

"You sure?" Yuna asked skeptically as she leaned in closer to try and see if Sieq was lying to her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 1:10 am

"Yeah, I'm sure. I didn't even catch her name." Sieq confirmed with a quick nod. He had nothing to lie about.... when it came to this part, at least.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 1:21 am

"Alright." Yuna said as she relaxed. "Just be more careful, alright. You can never trust hussies like that."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 2:09 am

"Uh, okay. Got it." Sieq replied, although he didn't really plan on being any less trusting. Instead, he handed Yuna one cup of juice and started sipping from the other.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 04, 2023 2:11 am

Yuna scootched her over to be closer to Sieq before she put his encounter out of her mind. She took a bite of her food before offering a forkful of it her dining partner. "Say Ah~"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 1:18 am

Sieq was expecting to feed himself like normal, so it was more than a little surprising when Yuna was offering to feed him right away, no warning or anything. But, he probably had to play along to avoid getting her in a bad mood. "Ahhhh...."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 05, 2023 9:38 pm

"Good boy." Yuna cooed as she inserted the food into his waiting mouth. She then opened her own mouth, clearly expecting him to do the same to her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 06, 2023 11:58 am

Sieq blushed a little as he swallowed his bite... but at least the food tasted good. And now she wanted it in return? Okay... he'd keep this up until after their fight. Then it should be fine. He took a fork of the eggs and raised it to Yuna's lips. "Say 'ahhhh'..." He instructed before slowly passing the fork between her lips.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 07, 2023 3:59 pm

Yuna's tongue coiled around the fork and gave it a few strokes before she closed her mouth. The woman let out a content hum as she ate, before offering Sieq another forkful of her own food.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 12:39 pm

Sieq felt a little awkward at how... intensely she ate that bite. But, this would be over as soon as all the food was gone, so he just had to keep eating. He took another bite without any protest, at least able to appreciate the good food.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 5:40 pm

The pair continued feeding each other until their plates were empty. Once they were finished, Yuna let out a content sigh and rested her head on Sieq's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 6:52 pm

Sieq felt content, too, he always did after a nice, big meal. He slumped in his seat a little and chuckled. "The food here's not half-bad. After that, I'm pretty confident we'll give each other a great fight."
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 7:17 pm

"Oh, I'll be sure to give you a good time." Yuna whispered breathily into his ear.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 7:40 pm

Sieq's cheeks went pink and he bashfully averted his gaze. "O-of course! I-I can hardly wait. I just hope I'm able to keep up with you." He told her with a timid smile.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 7:45 pm

"That's sweet." she told him as she gave him a little peck on the cheek. "I'm sure you'll do your best."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 7:52 pm

"I will do my best. So... how far out is our match, now? Still too long?" Sieq asked Yuna, wondering how much more time they'd need to kill before they started throwing down with each other.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 7:59 pm

A clock on the wall revealed that it was only ten o'clock. The pair still had two hours to kill before their match started.

"Well, what do you want to do next?" Yuna asked in that overly sweet way of hers.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 8:09 pm

Two whole hours?! Sieq didn't know what to do for two hours.... maybe he could play a card that'd keep Yuna on his good side? "Wh-whatever you want to do, Yuna." He told her, a fancy, flowery way to just get her to decide what to do.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 8:14 pm

"Oh, I'm fine with anything as long as I'm with you!" she declared as she hugged him and passed the responsibility of deciding back to him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 8:23 pm

Sieq gave Yuna a half-hug back and thought hard about something they could do together. After a few moments of silence, he hatched a decent idea! "We could hit up the gym and get a light workout in so we're warmed up?" He suggested to her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 08, 2023 8:29 pm

"Sounds fun!" Yuna said as she hugged him a bit tighter in response to his light hug.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2023 11:37 pm

"Alright, then. Let's go." Sieq gave Yuna a light pat on the back, and then he went to stand up and start heading to the gym. Hopefully that'd be something that could occupy some of Yuna's attention and give him room to breathe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next