Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 EmptySun Dec 31, 2023 1:09 am

"In that case, don't let me keep you. Good luck." Sieq replied giving her a smile and a little bow before shooing himself to the nearest place he could grab a shower. Wash himself off and clear his head a little, then he'd go see Clea Vage.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:05 pm

(Encounter -roll 2- Crit Success!)

Sieq headed to the showers and got himself cleaned up, but on the way he found his path being blocked by a pair of sexy women who were almost completely identical except for the color of their hair.

"You sure that guy the maids were gossiping about is around here, sis?" the one with blue hair asked.

"Definitely." the one with green hair answered. "One of the maids said he had a fight with the idol, around now, so he couldn't have gotten far."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:10 pm

Sieq tilted his head at their conversation, and he quickly picked up that they were talking about him. He... could almost recognize them... and they definitely looked like wrestlers. And, there was no sneaking around them in the narrow hall. "Excuse me, are you looking for something?" He asked, politely announcing him but not letting it slip that he heard too much of their conversation.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:18 pm

In unison, the pair turned to the man and both smirked when they saw him.

"Well, more like someone." the blue haired woman clarified as the identical women approached him.

"You wouldn't happen to have seen a man whose part dragon and easy to bully around here, have you?" the green haired woman asked as the pair circled him like sharks about to have their next meal.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:25 pm

Ah... Sieq should've expected this. Well, he coped with this by telling himself he couldn't avoid it anyway. "Umm, I would have happened to, actually. He's uh... me, as I think you two can already tell. May I ask who you two are?" He answered them, deciding against trying any tricks that probably wouldn't work anyway.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:35 pm

"I'm Summer." the green haired seductress said as she closed in.

"And I'm Autumn." the blue haired beauty whispered in his ear.

"I'll admit, I'm a bit surprised you just came out and said it." Summer admitted as she leaned forward to give the man a distracting view of her cleavage.

"But how do we know you're who you say you are?" Autumn said as she backed up a step. "You could just be a perv trying to spend time with a pair of sexy twins."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:40 pm

Sieq quickly gave the twins some evidence that he was the one they were looking for, namely a little shiver from the whisper in his ear and a shameless peek at Summer's cleavage as soon as it was offered to him. "I don't know how many other guys here have scales on their arms and back..." Sieq told them, electing for the more logical proof of his identity: rolling up a sleeve to show them his black scales that seemed to grow in backwards.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:43 pm

The pair stopped there teasing as the curiously looked over his arms.

"Huh, so the maids weren't just making shit up." Summer said as she and her sister poked and prodded the scales on the man.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:46 pm

"Wha.. hey, be careful, they can be sharp..." Sieq warned them, fidgeting a little from their insensitive touches on his sensitive scales and trying to not give them too much access to his forearms now that they had been given the confirmation they were looking for.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 EmptyMon Jan 01, 2024 11:51 pm

"Sharp? So have you ever, like cut yourself on them in the shower or something?" Autumn asked curiously as she kept trying to touch his scales.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 12:00 am

"No, I don't, I'm careful with them.... and, stop, you've touched them enough, they're real." Sieq said, putting his foot down a little as he yanked his arms away and rolled down his sleeves.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 12:10 am

"Oh, and what are you going to do if I don't?" Autumn asked mischievously as she grabbed the man by the wrist.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 12:13 am

"I will do this." Sieq said matter-of-factly, taking a breath and letting his scales surge with a bit of black lightning before giving Autumn a quick jolt. But, it was only a bit more painful than a typical static shock.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 12:20 am

"Ow!" the blue haired beauty yelped in shock and let him go.

"Okay, I'm pretty sure none of the maids mentioned lightning." Summer noted as she looked at Sieq with a calculating looking in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 12:25 am

"Did they?... Huh, did I never use it against them?" Sieq asked, knowing that he definitely had been using his lightning at least on occasion. But, whatever, that wasn't the matter at hand. "Why did you two want to find me?... Were you hoping for a match?" Sieq asked them, trying not to be impolite at all.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 12:32 am

"Maybe we were." Summer said as she stepped closer to Sieq as her sister started nursing the hand Sieq had shocked.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 12:38 am

"Don't need to say maybe, if you want a fight, I'm down... and come on, I didn't shock you that badly, did I? I didn't mean to hurt you, I just wanted to get you to stop poking me, you know?" Sieq told them, trying to be forthright with his intentions. Unlike the twins.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 10:21 pm

"It hurts so much." Autumn said as her eyes started to tear up.

Summer placed a hand on Sieq's shoulder. "Alright, jerk. How are you going to make up for attacking my sweet sister like that?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 10:30 pm

Oh, Sieq could see what they were doing, they had baited him into a bit of retaliation, and were now trying to make him seem like the bully. Such underhanded tactics... and unnecessary, too, if they wanted something from him, he'd likely provide it if they asked. "You two are pretty good actors, I gotta admit. How about you two tell me what you want, like I've asked a time or two by now." Sieq said, not letting them think their scam was working. The crocodile tears didn't work when no one else was around to believe them, and Sieq knew exactly how hard he shocked Autumn.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 10:35 pm

In an instant Autumn's eyes dried up. "Oh, you're no fun." she said as she stuck her tongue out at him.

"Well, you've got more of a spine than the maids said you did." Summer said as she looked Sieq over. "Think you've got enough of a spine to face us both in the ring at the same time?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 10:43 pm

"Not usually this much of a spine... but the crocodile tears trick isn't the best to use on me." Sieq replied to them, showing that he wasn't having any hard feelings over it. "I've got enough of a spine to accept that challenge... but I'm not sure if I have enough of a spine to win. Does that answer your question?" He replied to Summer, shooting straight with them with full honesty.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 10:46 pm

"Yup."

Sieq wasn't sure which sister said, that as quickly became distracted by the pair each grabbing on of his arms and pressing it against their boobs.

"Let's head to a ring, or would the big strong man prefer we head straight to a bedroom?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 10:54 pm

"A ring will do just fine... and maybe this is part of what the maids like about me, but I sort of like submitting in the ring more than submitting in the bedroom. Not that I'm gonna give it to you girls easily." Sieq told them, although with their big breasts up against him, he felt an urge to be obedient around the twins growing a good real stronger....
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 10:59 pm

"Yeah, you kind of proved that when you denied us our fun." One of the twins remarked as they both started dragging the man back to the ring.

Sieq: 30 Willpower
Summer: 20 Stamina
Autumn: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 11:03 pm

"And how fun was it really, poking my scales? Did you have some grand plan if I ended up buying into your little game?" Sieq asked them, hoping to get a hint of their intentions as they arrived at the arena. He concentrated and prepared himself, waiting until they were ready... and then maybe a little longer than that.

Dragon Barrier if fight starts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next