Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro in New Donk City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 3:35 pm

Pauline checked on him in his sleep and smirked, wondering if his dreams were solely of Shadow or if they'd include the other ladies he had matches with. While he was out, Bowsette and Peach came to have a meeting with Pauline, and that meeting was still underway by the time Ferro awoke in the guest room on his own.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 11:31 pm

He had indeed been dreaming of the Shadow Queen, waking up with a bit of morning wood by the time he'd recovered enough energy to move again. Taking time to get his bearings, and waiting for his staff to relax, he'd be ready to leave soon. First, he might have to thank Mayor Pauline for her hospitality, though.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 11:53 pm

Ferro was able to recognize the way to Pauline's office, the door closed before him. But, if he concentrated, he could hear three voices beyond the door. The Mayor, of course, as well as Bowsette and Peach. It'd be nice to say farewell to all three of them... if he could stand being in the same room as three buxom beauties like them.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:21 am

He felt himself sweat a bit as he braced himself, knocking on the door before announcing himself. "Excuse me, Mayor Pauline, may I come in?"

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 12:34 am

"Oh? Yes, you may come in, Ferro." Pauline called through the door.

"Ah, he finally woke up! Perfect timing!" Bowsette cheered, as high energy as always. He could even hear Peach's chuckles as well.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 10:37 pm

Ferro entered at her permission, looking over the meeting they were having in question. "I hope I'm not interrupting anything important, I just wanted to thank you for get me into a bed and having me here."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 am

The meeting seemed to be just a casual gathering between Bowsette, Pauline, and Peach, and all of them were looking right at Ferro with knowing smiles... even Peach. "You're not interrupting a thing, and Pauline has always taken pride in her 'hospitality', anything less than this would be a disappointment!" Bowsette cheered with a big, toothy grin.

"I'm still surprised to hear you won a spar against Shadow. Congratulations on your victory." Peach praised him with a tender smile, all while Pauline wore a smirk she just couldn't wipe off her face.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 1:11 am

"It wasn't easy, she's definitely every bit the dangerous opponent as expected," he remarked, accepting the praise with a smile. "Not a lot of opponents I've battled would've persisted as long as she did, it was down to the wire."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 9:52 am

"Something tells me she'd say the same things about you. So, have you taken a victory lap yet?" Bowsette asked with an excited smile as both she and Peach loomed closer to him. Their curvy figures and in particular their huge tits entering Ferro's personal space.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 4:00 pm

"Well, I just woke up, so definitely not," he said with a slight laugh as he admired the two beauties' figures nearing him with each passing second. "Looks like you already have something in mind for my victory lap."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 4:04 pm

"We do, actually. We heard from somewhere that... you want Peach and I to work a little tag-team on you." Bowsette chuckled, not wasting time as she presses her chest into Ferro's left arm.

"Did we hear that right, Ferro? Or are we mistaken?" Princess Peach asked, licking her lips and letting her glossy, pink lips shine.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 4:25 pm

"Oh, you two heard about that, did you?" His eyes strayed down into Bowsette's vast cleavage as she gave him a feel of her tits, before his gaze then wandered to Peach's pristine lipgloss tempting him to give her a kiss. "No, you heard right... I'd love to see what you two can do together."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 5:03 pm

The two princesses grinned at Ferro's overt stares, and Peach wasted no time in cupping his cheeks in her gloved hands and leaning in for a sweet smooch on the lips. While she gave him a lovely kiss just as good as he remembered, Bowsette guided his hand to fill its palm with her titflesh. "Feel like shrinking yourself down again, or do you want us to do it the old fashioned way?" She asked as her hot, heavy boobs pressed between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 9:25 pm

Between their attentions, his body trembled with need, returning Peach's smooch with enthusiasm and his hands sinking into Bowsette's titties without hesitation, squeezing them firmly. "Mmm~ I think I'd like to be shrunk down again, actually," he said with a breath after his kiss with Peach eventually ended.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 9:47 pm

"Of course you would. Well, you've got the mushrooms, don't you? Pop one in and we can get to work." Bowsette chuckled as she stepped away to give Ferro some room to shrink himself down.

"Looking forward to another big kiss, Ferro?" Peach asked, winking and giving her lips a luscious smack to remind him of their last encounter.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 9:53 pm

"You know it," he answered, giving a response to both questions as he pulled out his bag and opened it up. Taking one of the funky mushrooms, he popped it into his mouth and ate it without any second guesses. Having enjoyed these two before, there was a new thrill in anticipating how good it would feel to be serviced by the both of them at such a small size.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 10:24 pm

Pauline couldn't contain her giggles while Bowsette reached down and picked the shrunken adventurer up, holding him in a palm. "Let's start with something nice and easy." The more confident and fiery of the ladies suggested as she wasted no time in setting Ferro onto her tits. And, Peach joined in immediately, crushing him between their titanic titties in an instant.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 10:37 pm

Ferro groaned with delight at being dropped between the two buxom babes' bouncing boobies, being squeezed warmly by the massive mountains of soft flesh. "Oh gods, yes," he shuddered out, staring up at the two tantalizing titans with lust in clear in his eyes.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 10:48 pm

"The first thing we think of and you're already crumbling? You look like you wanna spend another shift stuffed into my top. Hey, if you wanna get hooked on my tits, I won't stop you." Bowsette teased as she leaned forward and forced even more titty pressure onto Ferro's small, sensitive body.

"Ah, ah, we are to share him, Bowsette. But, if I had him to myself, I think I'd like to cover him in kisses again~" Peach chuckled and reciprocated Bowsette's push of her boobs with one of her own.

"Boobs and kisses... if that's what you want, you're in good company, Ferro~" Pauline cooed as she strode closer to the imprisoned young man.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 10:55 pm

"That's exactly what I want~!" he moaned out, feeling his body pulse with a pleasant pressure as the two gorgeous ladies squeezed him between their tits a little harder. Between Bowsette, Peach, and now even Pauline, he felt like he was in nirvana, and so did his little mast sprouting up inside the titty prison he was trapped in.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 10:59 pm

Bowsette smirked and decided to try giving Ferro just what he wanted. She plucked him out of their breasts, only to tuck him into her top with only his head peeking out over the hem of her top. His body cushioned by her sweaty breasts and smooth clothes... and Peach leaned in and gave him a kiss right on the face, letting him enjoy hot titties and captivating kisses at once.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:02 pm

His moans and hums were a clear sign of approval, as if the two beauties needed any confirmation that he was totally smitten with their services. He attempted to kiss Peach back, for all the good it did, while basking in the steamy siesta of sweat and fabric.

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:06 pm

"Mmmm... chu, chu, chu~" Peach peppered him with a few, swift, sweet kisses, covering his face in pink lipstick before she pulled away and started touching up her lovely lips.

And immediately after, Pauline took her place, puckering her deep, crimson lips and planting a long, drawn-out smooooooch on Ferro's face. All Bowsette had to do was puff out her chest and watch.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:18 pm

He squirmed and writhed inside Bowsette's top as Peach painted him pink with those glossy lips of her, before quickly swapping with Pauline for a more sensual kiss. He was left wanting more and more, his body shaking with need and his hard-on standing firm under the fabric. "Nnn~ Thank you..."

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 EmptyMon Apr 08, 2024 11:27 pm

"You're welcome~" Pauline purred with a wink, bumping her breasts into Ferro's face for a second before Bowsette pulled him from his cozy spot and dropped him into her cleavage.

"My turn~ Try not to cum too fast~" Bowsette taunted as she squeeeeezed her girls together, completely burying Ferro's body and mind in her hot, soft, and sweaty cleavage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 41 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro in New Donk City
Page 41 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42, 43  Next