Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ferro in New Donk City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

Location : Daybreak Town, slaying Heartless and collecting Lux

Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 12:38 pm

He obeyed her perfectly to the letter, lapping his tongue across the length of her sole, taking his time and enjoying the perverse act until it was finished. Between his own kinks on full display and the wonderful cocktail of pheromones in his body, he was wracked with ecstasy that pushed him to his limits, shower the shadows that bound him with misty white.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 12:47 pm

The shadows easily absorbed his seed and they were put to good use feeding Her Majesty. She purred in delight like someone who just savored a delicious meal. Then, she found one of the high heels she was wearing during their fight and cupped it over Ferro's mouth and nose. Those pheromones that he had been growing obsessed with were now at their most potent, their most sweet and seductive.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 8:11 pm

What he'd enjoyed before was now overwhelming his senses, driving him to breathe them long and deep, making his body ache with need all over again as he felt a renewed climb to the peak of pleasure all over again.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 17, 2024 10:57 pm

The Shadow Queen hummed and chuckled watching Ferro indulge himself on her shoe. She began slowly pulling Ferro out of the pit, instead suspending him in a binding of shadows, but it might feel no different to him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 7:37 pm

He didn't mind the change one bit, his cock twitching in the restrictive shadows that held him suspended above ground. Every breath was a reminder of who he adored most, who stood above him even in spite of his victory.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:22 pm

The Shadow Queen then lifted the same foot that trampled upon his face and pressed it to his groin, rubbing and grinding it in with esteemed confidence. "Is this how you muster the will to beat these midara? The knowledge that you will know their pleasure nevertheless?" Shadow teased him.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:27 pm

"Hnnnn~ No... I want to give the fight my all... but this... this is a really nice bonus," he moaned, the Shadow Queen's smooth sole rubbing against his manhood and the potent storm of pheromones in her shoe still being eagerly inhaled by the victorious victim kicking his body's ecstasy into high gear, bringing him rapidly towards the peak.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:39 pm

"Very nice indeed~ And you're so well behaved when accepting your well-earned prize, aren't you?" The demonic monarch teased with a batting of her eyelashes and a loving stroke of her foot from the base to the tip of his shaft. "Not often I find an adventurer who fights for victory but knows to let themselves embrace pleasure just as easily."
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 EmptySat Mar 23, 2024 11:55 pm

He nodded, about to say something before her next stroke broke down his words into another moan, the heat in his body intensifying as she brought him to the edge, and with another stroke of her hellish heel, he let loose a thick load onto her leg, leaving him weaker, but just as eager for more.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 12:26 am

"Fufu~ Has that sated your need to be my footstool? Or were you hoping for an especially long-term arrangement, my perverted hero?" The Shadow Queen cooed as she let the shadow bindings around his body loosen and pulled her foot away, gazing at him with pride and lewd intent.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 12:41 am

He didn't quite seem all there after that climax, just basking in the pleasure that rocked his body for a little while. After some time to recuperate, he looked up at Shadow Queen, enjoying the sight of her body once again. "I think I got what I needed from those feet," he said shakily.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 12:45 am

"Very well~ Have you gotten all you need from yours truly? A sensible next question, I hope you'd agree." The Shadow Queen purred, standing over Ferro and proudly puffing out her chest, her body more beautiful and eye-catching than any statue.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 12:59 am

"Not yet," he confessed in an all-too-honest way as he embraced the queen and buried his face between her tits, indulging in the fact he was enjoying the body of such a gorgeous buxom babe as he peppered her breasts with kisses.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 EmptySun Mar 24, 2024 1:19 am

The queen knew she should've known better than to think Ferro would be done. He was so earnest with his desires. Desires so simple but so precious~ The Shadow Queen welcomed his embrace and indulged him by snugly squeezing his face between her warm, enveloping breasts.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 5:07 am

Ferro rubbed his dick against her groin, enjoying a little extra as he continued to smother himself between the Shadow Queen's tits. "I wish I could have this every day," he moaned, his words muffled in the matriarch's chest.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 11:20 am

"Is that a fact, my lustful hero? You desire the chance to be snuffed out in my embrace each and every day? Are my curves so awe-inspiring? My charms so tantalizing?... Fufu~ I love flattery~" The Shadow Queen purred, pressing a thigh to his groin and giving her tits a teasing shake against his face.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 9:24 pm

"Yes, I would love to," he moaned, jerking his hips against her thigh as his face was continually entrenched in her tits, his lips eagerly kissing her warm flesh and flicking her nipples with his tongue on the occasion that he decided to pull his face away.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 EmptyMon Mar 25, 2024 10:32 pm

"Then, we may start with today." The Queen magnanimously declared, tilting Ferro's head up to face her so she may lean down and plant a deep kiss on his lips. Her purple lipstick staining him one more time for good measure before he was taken back to her cleavage and deeply, potently smothered again. The plush touch of her breasts and her suffocating pheromones making resistance impossible.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 12:42 am

At this point, he put up no resistance at all, enthused to be smothered sweetly by his queen. The dark Temptress's lipstick left a chill through his body that on made him needy for more as he ground his cock against her thigh and breathed her pheromones as deeply as he could.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2024 1:04 am

"As much as I adore this.... you might reach the end of your rope soon, throwing yourself at me this much. But, that's alright. I won't force you... but I will coax you, right up until you faint~" Shadow whispered almost soothingly as she playfully bounced her boobs in his face and moved her thigh up and down across and along his length.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2024 1:37 am

Any words left in his lungs died out at her more proactive servicing, leaving him a mess of slutty sounds and mindless adoration. Ferro eagerly kept up his worship, his face smothered between her tits more and more until his dick was left twitching, ready to explode just as his stamina was running out. He was at his limit now, and all it would take was one last push.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2024 11:43 am

"Cum for me, my adoring hero~" Shadow whispered sweetly as she gave her big boobs a lovely, big squeeze and clamped her thighs around his manhood and gave it a long, luscious stroke with her curvy legs. And to top it off, she gave the lust-drunk Ferro a tender kiss on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 12:04 am

Obeying the command's of this dark, tantalizing tyrant of a woman, he let go and allowed another stream of semen escape his manhood. Between that final squeeze of her tits and thighs, as well as the sweet kiss she painted his forehead with, he practically turned to jelly in her hands.

AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2024 12:30 am

"Shshsh.... I know, you feel so good... but I believe our first meeting will have to end here. I'm sure Pauline will want to catch up, and you know what they say about too much of a good thing~ If you want to see me again... just look to the shadows. You'll find me before long." Shadow soothingly whispered to Ferro, weaving a weak, tranquilizing spell as she spoke. Just enough to get the fatigued and defeated Ferro to pass out so she could lay him down in the guest room of city hall and leave him to the Mayor's care for the time being.
Back to top Go down
BurningVulcan

BurningVulcan

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 3:53 am

Without much power at all from the devastating queen of darkness, Ferro lost consciousness, left to rest up after his victory over the demoness of desire. He'd managed to not only clear through Paulina's challenge nearly perfectly, but he even overcame a difficult opponent... though if you could see the dreams he had while passed out, you might have thought he'd lost.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ferro in New Donk City   Ferro in New Donk City - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ferro in New Donk City
Page 40 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43  Next