Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
PieForPi

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2024 7:36 pm

"Done already? But we were just getting started." Autumn told him with mocking smirk on her lips as the pair kept passing their boobslut from perfect chest to perfect chest.

"Surely our boobslut can squeeze out another one before we finish our game." Summer suggested with a matching smirk.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2024 7:40 pm

Unable to refuse their suggestions, Sieq began pumping himself one more time, drunk on their tits and a need to obey them. But, it was clear he was starting to tap himself out... he was gonna have no stamina left for their asses.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2024 7:42 pm

Paying no heed to their boobslut's condition, the sexy sisters just kept passing his head back and forth, back and forth in a steady rhythm from one set of big soft tits to the other.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2024 7:47 pm

Boing... boing... boing, Sieq was like a boat helplessly rocked about by the waves. It'd take a while to build him up to his last climax, but eventually and inevitably, his moans grew louder and needier, and his cock started to leak more of his pre for the twins.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2024 7:52 pm

"Come on, Boobslut. You can do it!"

"Just a little bit more, Boobslut!"

"If anyone can get off to us bullying them with our boobs, it's you, boobslut."

The twins kept offering their boobslut mocking words of encouragement as their game of Cleavage Catch continued.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2024 7:55 pm

Boobslut... thanks to their encouragement, Sieq had the will.... or lack thereof to reach the end of the stretch. He spurt out a final load, although from its unimpressive size, it was clear he had finally run dry. He didn't even have the strength to keep jerking it, he could only be bounced between their breasts some more...
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2024 8:01 pm

"Just in time!" the twins declared in unison, having planned of not stopping the game until their Boobslut came again.

The near identical women then stepped back, but only so they could leap forward and finish the man off with another Double Breast Catapult.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2024 8:04 pm

Sieq felt himself white out, and surprisingly, his cock erupted one final time for the twins as their Double Breast Catapult cleanly koed him. He had just one load left that had to be forced out of him, but after that, he was unconscious between their tits, defeated as soundly as could be.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2024 8:09 pm

When Sieq came too, he found himself once again back in the infirmary. But this time he had the pleasure of waking up with his head resting against Hùshì's ample breasts while she tenderly stroked his hair.

"Hello again, Sieq." the nurse greeted when she noticed he was awake.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2024 8:12 pm

Sieq took a moment to register while he felt so cozy and comfortable, but he soon discovered he was being pampered by none other than Hùshì. "Mmm, hello again, Hùshì." He mumbled into her chest as he just melted against her tits, too much of a boobslut to will himself to move.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 11:07 pm

"How are you feeling?" the sexy nurse asked as she held his head against her ample bosom. "From what I've been told, the twins did a real number on you."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 11:12 pm

"Mmm... tired... boobslut... they buried me in their breasts and I ended up jerking it until I passed out..." Sieq confessed to Hùshì, having had his fixation for big, soft boobs get out of control.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 11:19 pm

"Yes, you do seem to have a severe case of booblust." Hùshì noted. "If it gets any worse, I'd have to recommend giving up adventuring awhile and settling down with a nice busty midara who will give you plenty of smothering everyday. But that's a worst case scenario."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 11:23 pm

"A-a-a-ah... l-let's hope it doesn't come to that." Sieq said, even as he let the busty nurse pamper him with her own tits, and even as he planned on seeing Clea Vage and getting another round from the busty diva's rack. "O-oh... I wonder... could I offset the booblust with asslust?" He asked, remembering some cases where busty and big-bootied Midara might compete with each other to be better temptresses.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 11:27 pm

"Hmm... Possibly." the sexy nurse hummed as she gave it some thought. "Luckily, the league is welcoming a new member with an amazing rear. I want you to schedule a match with her as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 11:33 pm

"Oh, I believe I met her. I'll face her as soon as I get the chance, thank you, Hùshì." Sieq said, and he had to admit, he was a bit excited to get to face Okina himself. Not just out of lust for her ass, but curiosity over how well she was taking to the League. "Did you want anything else from me before I go?" He asked his nurse.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 11:38 pm

"No, you're free to leave." Hùshì said. But despite her words she didn't stop cradling his head against her nice soft boobs.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 11:44 pm

"Okay." Sieq replied to the nurse, nuzzling against her breasts and giving them a worshipful kiss before trying to politely remove himself from them. "If I can ever repay you for all the help you give me, let me know." He told Hùshì as he attempted to excuse himself.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 11:49 pm

"Well, the fact that you could pull yourself away from my breasts on your own is a good sign." the sexy nurse noted as she let Sieq get up. "And no need to thank me. I'm just doing my job."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 05, 2024 11:53 pm

"Still, a good job well done shouldn't go unnoticed. See you." Sieq told her with a smile. Now, he had three things on his agenda, if he could recall. A request for Clea's breasts, a match with Okina to schedule, and... a ton of orgasms for Summer and Autumn's asses... if they were looking to collect. He decided to put the third one on the backburner, and headed over to the fight registration area.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 12:03 am

Sieq made it to the registration area without incident. Although the woman working the desk didn't seem to notice him, as she was too busy reading something.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 12:08 am

Sieq wondered what she may have been reading, trying to get a peek at it as he announced himself. "Excuse me, may I register a match?" He asked the lady politely, hoping he wasn't disturbing her.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 12:16 am

"Oh, sure." She said as she set her reading material on the desk. Sieq could see it was one of Jasmine's magazines, and he could see several pictures of the model stepping on his own face. "Who do you want to fight?"

Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 12:19 am

Sieq blushed at seeing the pictures, and blushed really hard. "Ummm... glad to see Jasmine is selling those magazines..." He couldn't stop himself from commenting as he got a tent in his pants just thinking about her feet, and how much he'd give to kiss them again.... "O-oh, could I fight Okina? Is she available?" Sieq asked once he snapped out of it.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 12:25 am

"Wow, you actually know about her?" the woman said with surprise in her voice. "I don't think she's been officially announced yet. Since she hasn't debuted, you won't be fighting an official publicized match. Are you okay with a private practice match?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League
Page 2 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 26  Next