Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 4:33 am

Well, at least she dropped the subject of the foot fetish magazine.... Sieq wondered if he could find an issue of it for himself. Well, maybe one where there wasn't so much of himself.

"I'd be okay with a private practice match." Sieq confirmed with a nod. He was alright with practice, he wasn't here for glory.... even if he technically was in a magazine.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 4:37 am

"Alright, just give me a moment." the woman said before she slipped off her shoes and rested her sock covered feet on the desk. "Would you mind kissing my feet while I fill out the paperwork?" she asked as she scrunched her toes at him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 4:40 am

Sieq's cheeks blushed rosy pink as she offered him the chance to worship her feet, and he nearly fell to his knees on the spot. But, he tried to show the slightest bit of restraint... although it could hardly be called resistance. "I-I... I wouldn't mind, if you want me to." He said, fascinated by the lewd fantasy made real of worshipping the feet of a desk worker while she worked.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 4:42 am

"Well, I wouldn't have asked if I didn't want you to." the woman replied with a chuckle as she rolled her ankles.

Rather than waiting to see if Sieq was going to take her up on her offer, the woman got to work.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 4:46 am

"O-of course, sorry." Sieq said before he lowered himself and started devoutly kissing her feet, his lips tenderly pressing into her heels, her soles, and her toes in loving and fetishistic worship. He was every bit as hooked on feet as the magazine made it look, and he wasn't ashamed of it.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 4:51 am

The woman gave a pleased hum as Sieq pressed his lips against the wool of her socks. She took her time so she could enjoy the worship as long as possible; double and even triple checking her work.

Fifteen minutes later, the woman finally finished up. "Okay everything looks to be in order now."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 4:57 am

Sieq fervently worshipped the whole time, not even disappointed to be kissing her socks instead of her bare feet. Fifteen minutes of foot worship passed by, and yet the footslut's devotion didn't seek to slow. "Thank you." He told her, and yet, he continued to show his appreciation of her feet despite the paperwork being filled out.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 5:04 am

"Okay, okay that's enough." the woman said as she put her feet back under the desk. "As nice as that was, I don't want to get in trouble." she told him before she gave Sieq directions to his 'private' match.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 5:09 am

"Of course... thanks for that." Sieq said with a blush and bit of a lovestruck look on his face. He really enjoyed that, but he had enough sense to nod and follow her directions to the private match with Okina. He'd be up against one hell of an ass, one he was already guilty of worshiping. Sieq would need to be careful...
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 5:17 am

Sieq arrived to an empty room with nothing but a lone wrestling ring in it. He wasn't by himself for lone, because his opponent soon enter the room from the other side.

"Um, hello again." Okina greeted with a shy little wave.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 5:26 am

"Hello, Okina." Siea politely waved back to her as he approached Okina instead of the ring. "I hope you don't mind me requesting this practice match, I was... I really wanted to have a round with you." He told her honestly.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 5:36 am

"Oh, n-no! Not at all! I really need the practice!" Okina said with a blush. "Um, also, there sort of won't be a ref for this match. S-So we'll have to remember to do the count ourselves."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 5:38 am

"Oh... alright, we can remember that." Sieq said, and somehow, he couldn't anticipate any problems arising from that. "If you're ready, I'm ready, too. I hope I'll be a good practice partner for you, Okina." He said, bowing his head a little. He wanted her to know he only meant the best, and he was confident she meant the same.
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 5:40 am

"... I just hope I don't embarrass myself." Okina admitted as the pair entered the ring.

Sieq: 30 Willpower
Okina: 30 Stamina + 0/2 Beautiful Bubble Butt
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 5:43 am

"Aw, don't worry about that. Besides, it's just the two of us, so no one will see." Sieq encouraged her with a friendly smile. Since this was for practice, Sieq tried to manifest his barrier, he'd been having some trouble with this lately... and it would give Okina some room to start things at her own pace. "Okay, let's begin!"

Dragon Barrier
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 5:52 am

(Dragon Barrier -roll 46- Success!)
(Handspring Splat -roll 4- Crit Success! Stun negated due to Dragon Barrier!)

"Okay." Okina said with a nod. As Sieq set up his barrier, she took a deep breath before getting a running start. Jumping up she landed in a handspring before launching herself ass first at her opponent. Her aim was lower than she intended though. If not for Sieq's barrier, her big behind would have slammed directly into the man's crotch!

Sieq: 28 Willpower + Dragon Barrier(2)
Okina: 30 Stamina + 1/2 Beautiful Bubble Butt
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 5:55 am

Sieq tried to brace himself with his barrier, and it kind of worked, he didn't end up floored or otherwise Disadvantaged... but Jeez, that came close to outright shattering his barrier... and if he was any later, what that booty would've felt like on his cock... "Too close...."

But, he was okay, which meant he could try a counter offensive with the insurance of his barrier protecting him.

Improv Combo
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 6:01 am

(Improv Combo -roll 10, 98, 88- 2 Crti Success and 1 Success!)
(Stunned!)

Okina tried her best to block his strikes, but her inexperience meant that Sieq was easily able to slip past her guard and land several solid hits on her.

Sieq: 28 Willpower + Dragon Barrier(1)
Okina: 27 Stamina + 0/2 Beautiful Bubble Butt
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 6:02 am

"If you're having trouble blocking me with your arms, you could use your hips and put them between us instead." Sieq suggested to her, but he didn't let up on her because of that. He stepped back, but then stepped back in to throw a kick into Okina's side.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 6:08 am

(Straightforward Strike -roll 64- Success!)
(Butt Butt -roll 33- Fail!)

"Like this?" Okina asked as she turned to block his next strike with her big butt, but ended up being too slow.

Sieq: 28 Willpower
Okina: 24 Stamina + 0/2 Beautiful Bubble Butt
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 6:10 am

"Umm.." Sieq backed off after landing that kick and blushed. "That's the idea, if you were a bit faster and caught my leg with your ass, I think it would've worked." He told her before trying another approach, aiming higher this time.

Headbutt
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 6:14 am

(Headbutt -roll 15- Fail!)
(Have Some Cake -roll 85- Fail!)

Okina gave a cute little yelp and got away from Sieq to avoid his headbutt.

Okina: 24 Stamina + 0/2 Beautiful Bubble Butt
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 6:17 am

It wasn't fair that she was so cute and sweet and had such a powerful ass... or maybe it was, to help mitigate the impact her derriere would have on this world? Sieq sidestepped after she dodged, and then threw out some quick jabs to attack her.

Improv Combo
Back to top Go down
PieForPi

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 6:23 am

(Improv Combo -roll 46, 64, 98- 2 Success and 1 Crit Success!)

Okina grit her teeth as she once again completely failed to block Sieq's barrage of attacks.

Okina: 21 Stamina + 0/2 Beautiful Bubble Butt
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 06, 2024 6:25 am

Okay, maybe he should ease up a little on her. Sieq pulled a fist back and threw another punch, making it look like a genuine jab, but he was aiming to miss Okina with it to give her an opening.

Pass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League   Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq vs Midara Wrestling League
Page 3 of 26Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14 ... 26  Next