Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test at the Arcade - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 9:13 pm

Test aimed a swing her way, fighting very conventionally to give the ASSassin more chances to learn.

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 9:28 pm

Old Reliable (89) Crit Fail
Booty Bump (Auto)

Test was moving a bit slower than he usually would. And, it costed him this time. The ASSassin was more nimble than her derriere might imply, just barely going around his staff and pivoting so she could press her fat, juicy cheeks against his groin.

Test: 24 Willpower
Rookie ASSassin: 11 Stamina, 4/10 Training
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 9:43 pm

Test moaned as her ass ground against him, and then tried to teach her the dangers of getting too close with by smacking her in the head with the butt of his halberd.

Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 9:51 pm

Overwhelm (89) Crit Fail
Bump and Grind (Auto)

Maybe Test was the one in danger from being too close, because when he tried gripping his halberd for a counterattack, he was cut off by the ASSassin beginning to grind and roll her cheeks all over his groin. Up and down, side to side, she was putting her training to use and then some.

Test: 22 Willpower, Bound
Rookie ASSassin: 11 Stamina, 5/10 Training
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 9:56 pm

"You're pretty good." Test admitted as he held back another moan. He tried to push through the pleasure and keep up the offensive.

Struggle -> Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 9:59 pm

Struggle (48) Success, Overwhelm (94) Crit Success

The ASSassin was planning on trying another move from this position, but she hesitated for just a second to respond to Test's praise. "Thanks! I've been training really hard. Almost as hard as the tent on your pants." She replied with a chuckle... and then the smirk was wiped off her face when Test gave her a mighty blow with his halberd.

Test: 22 Willpower
Rookie ASSassin: 7 Stamina, 5/10 Training
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 11:12 pm

"Here's a free piece of advice. Be careful when getting close to someone with a pole arm who doesn't want you near them." Test told her as he worked to keep the curvy ASSassin at bay.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 11:22 pm

River Stance (63) Fail
Full Moons (45) Fail

"I'm not that much of a rookie." The ASSassin replied with a bit of sass, pouting at Test. But, she did take the advice, staying out of reach of his polearm while keeping her ass pointed his way, looking for an opening.

Rookie ASSassin: 7 Stamina, 5/10 Training
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 16 EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 11:42 pm

"In that case let's see how you respond to this!" Test said, testing her skills with a rapid barrage of attacks.

Triple Strike
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 1:22 am

Triple Strike (98,48,88) 2 Crit Success, Success

Test was finally able to match the ASSassin's agility, closing the gap and landing three direct hits in a row with his halberd. The third strike, a blow of the pommel to her gut, sent her against the wall and made her gasp in pain. "F-agh! I'll... respond with... nng..." She tried to answer him, but she fell to a knee before she was able to come up with a word or a move.

Rookie ASSassin: 1 Stamina, 5/10 Training
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 1:25 am

"That one's a doozy." Test said, offering her a hand to help her to her feet. With that the fight was as good as over, he saw no reason to keep beating on the inexperienced midara.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 1:28 am

Pass
Will Check (11) Fail

"Y-yeah... guess I'm not ready to face adventurers yet after all." The ASSassin admitted as she took his hand and stood up, conceding the fight to him. It may have been because she was a rookie, but she didn't seize the chance to use any underhanded tactics against him. Then, her eyes went wide in epiphany. "Oh!.... I challenged you straight up, didn't I? I toootally forgot I was supposed to ambush you instead."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 1:33 am

"I'd advise against it. But you're getting close. A bit more practice and you'll be able to give me a run for my money." He told her. As she had her realization Test couldn't help but chuckle. "That is the more traditional ASSassin method." He agreed. "But there are lots of other ways you could approach your target."
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 1:38 am

"Then I'm gonna keep practicing, but I'll warn you, it's not your money I'm after." The ASSassin playfully warned him before tilting her head in interest. "Other ways? Like what? I don't think the Elites have mentioned ways other than getting the literal drop on them." She asked, putting Test on the spot a little.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 1:49 am

"Well one approach that works very well on me is to try to appear as nothing more than a very sexy passerby, and to subtly tease them with your rear. Flaunting it or rubbing it against them in ways that seem natural or accidental. If you do it right then by the time you reveal your true intentions they'll be too aroused and smitten with your rear to resist you. It works even better if you disguise yourself as someone they expect to see. For example disguising yourself as a librarian if they're in a library, or as a waitress if they're at a restaurant. Play your cards right and they'll be completely seduced by you without ever realizing they were supposed to resist." Test suggested, basing it on an approach that had worked very well against him in the past.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 2:04 am

The ASSassin carefully considered his suggestions and nodded along, figuring that his idea was actually really good. "Oh yeah.... I think I've heard about the Elites trying that approach on occasion, but they haven't started teaching it to us yet. Ooh, maybe I could get the jump on the rest of the rookies if I learn it first!" She said excitedly, already brainstorming up a way she could don a disguise and tease her target without giving them reason to fight back against her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 2:23 am

Test was happy to see her so enthused. "I would offer to help. But it won't be a very good practice run it I see it coming. But who knows, maybe you'll catch me by surprise." He told her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 2:29 am

"Maybe I will~ I've gotta hit up some clothing stores." The ASSassin chuckled as she strolled out of the room, slowly waving her hips with each step she took. Test would have to worry about her later, as he now had the second consecutive challenge to worry about.

What Midara did Gamma pick out for this one?

Test: 30 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 2:31 am

Test was curious as to what the Rookie ASSassin would do next. But he'd have to wait and see, instead he did whatever was required to start the next encounter. He felt ready to take on whatever Gamma would throw at him next.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 2:37 am

Up next, the fight would take place inside a wrestling ring, complete with a crowd filling the stands. And waiting for Test was a white-haired, red-eyed woman wearing booty shorts, stirrup stockings, and nothing but bindings covering her chest. Her jacket covered her arms, at least? "Ladies and gentlemen, the next bout: Test versus Jasmine!" The announcer declared.

Test: 30 Willpower, Foot Love 0/4
Jasmine: 30 Stamina

(Wanted to go for a foot-focused Midara that wasn't a bunny)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 2:41 am

A wrestling ring where they would let him use his weapon? This Jasmine woman must be pretty confident. Test switched to his sparring staff, just to be on the safe side, and got ready for another bought.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 2:43 am

River Stance (58,14) Crit Success

Confident to say the least. Jasmine was wearing a smug grin the whole time, and the instant Test brandished his weapon, she lashed out with a kick aimed right for his face! If he wasn't ready to defend himself, he would've gotten a faceful of her sole and toes... which seemed to be a little sweaty?

Test: 30 Willpower, Foot Love 0/4
Jasmine: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 2:46 am

Test could tell that he would have to give this one his all if he wanted to avoid ending up under those damn sexy feet. He steeled his resolve and lashed back at her with a powerful thrust.

Memories of Mandy -> Overwhelm
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 2:49 am

Memories (Auto), Overwhelm (48) Success
Armbar Footrest (63) Fail

Test honed his resolve and struck true, intercepting Jasmine's attempt to grapple with him and knocking her against the ropes. "Grah! Not even gonna warm up first, huh? Just going for it straight away?" She asked as she hopped back to her feet.

Test: 30 Willpower, Foot Love 0/4, Memories 1/3
Jasmine: 24 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 16 EmptyWed Feb 07, 2024 2:59 am

"A true warrior must be ready to give it their all at a moments notice." Test dramatically declared, playing things up for the audience as he followed things up with a show flourish of an attack.

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test at the Arcade
Page 16 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next