Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test at the Arcade

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test at the Arcade - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 4:06 pm

Test breathed in her scent as ordered. Reveling in kinky submission. She'd exploited his love of big tits, his kink for seeing allies and party members seduced and turned against him, and now his lust for feet. Now there was really only one or two big weaknesses she had yet to take advantage of. Test tried to push away and fight back, but his will to resist was quickly weakening.

Will Check -> Repel
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 4:11 pm

Will Check (27) Fail
Crippling Desire (96) Success

"You're already getting so used to this, aren't you? You love embracing your Desire and submitting to a sexy villainess. You can't get enough of it.... at this rate, you'll have to beg me to finish you off before it's too much for you." Desire chuckled as she let Test take a few more sniff of her used heel before giving it back to Lex. She held it to Lex's nose and the vigilante nearly orgasmed after one breath, but she knew better than to cum without her mistress's order.

Test: 30 Willpower, Boobslave, Charmed, Heel Fetish, Brought to Heel, Pheromone-d, Plagued with Desire (Can request Act of Desire at any time, but it will roll until two Fails instead of one if he does)
Desire: 17 Stamina, Divine Bust, Inescapable Tits, Mistress's Radiance, Lex's Servitude
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 4:14 pm

Test whimpered with pure need. He'd be begging for it soon alright. But he wanted her to tease him more first. He wanted to be completely unable to think of anything but Desire and the pleasure she could bring before she even began to finish him off. "Yes. Please. Make me beg. Tease me till I can't think." He pleaded, giving into his desires just like she wanted him to.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 4:19 pm

Object of Your Desire (72) Success

Desire smiled and giggled to herself, seemed like she had felled this Hero before she even got to the climax. Perverts could only be teased and tempted so much before their Desires conquered them. "Absolutely. Your mistress will fulfill your every Desire. Think of it as a reward for your cooperation. Now, how shall I tease you next?"

Test: 30 Willpower, Boobslave, Charmed, Heel Fetish, Brought to Heel, Pheromone-d, Plagued with Desire
Desire: 17 Stamina, Divine Bust, Inescapable Tits, Mistress's Radiance, Lex's Servitude, Maid of Desire (Auto-Hits Test if he makes a Request, and strengths Object of Desire and Crippling Desire if he Requests)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 4:27 pm

"Please hypnotize me. I want to experience every induction you can think of." Test openly begged. Wanting to be rendered mindless and obedient for her again and again.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 4:31 pm

Crippling Desire (Auto)

"Consider that slutty mind of yours broken, perverted hero." Desire declared as she dangled her heel before Test's eyes and idly swayed and rocked it like a pendulum for him. His obsessive lust making him fall into a near-instant trance, just like with her boobs. "This is the heel of your mistress. You are weak, horny, and lustful for every part of your mistress. You know no resistance, no will, and no restraint around your mistress. Your mistress is your Desire." She commanded, instructing him with all of the authority of an Empress.

Test: 30 Willpower, Boobslave, Charmed, Heel Fetish, Brought to Heel, Pheromone-d, Plagued with Desire, Slave to Desire (must refer to Desire as Mistress)
Desire: 17 Stamina, Divine Bust, Inescapable Tits, Mistress's Radiance, Lex's Servitude, Maid of Desire
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 4:35 pm

"Yes mistress. I am weak, horny and lustful for every part of you mistress." Test repeated as he happily fell into a foot fetish trance. Letting the sight of her slick, commanding heel dominate his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 4:40 pm

Crippling Desire (Auto)

"And you will demonstrate that now, my horny hero. I order you to worship, revere, and praise every part of my body you're fascinated with. You may not stop until you prove your obsession with your mistress and her heavenly allure." Desire instructed as she lightly pressed her high heel to his lips. "You may begin now." She instructed him.

Test: 30 Willpower, Boobslave, Charmed, Heel Fetish, Brought to Heel, Pheromone-d, Plagued with Desire, Slave to Desire
Desire: 17 Stamina, Divine Bust, Inescapable Tits, 2 Mistress's Radiance, Lex's Servitude, Maid of Desire
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 4:43 pm

Test began to kiss and lick along her heel. Showing his reverence to her perfectly sexy footwear before beginning to show her foot equal attention. "Your heels are so sexy, so smooth, shiny and commanding. Just the sight of them makes me want to obey your every command. And your feet are so soft and curvy, even a hint of their scent reminds me of why you are my irresistible mistress." He began having no intention of stopping until he'd worshiped and praised every part of her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 4:48 pm

Desire smiled and stood still with her arms crossed under her heavy bust, allowing her newest slave to conduct his own induction. With a little help of course, she'd subtly brush her heels and feet against him and accentuate every bit of indulgence with her movements. "Perfect. Keep going. Embrace your Desires. Submit to your Desires. Don't stop until you're satisfied, even if your Desire is too strong to ever be quenched." Desire ordered him, giving Test free reign in his worship. His mistress gave him a golden ticket to please himself and serve her however he wanted.

Test: 30 Willpower, Boobslave, Charmed, Heel Addict (Desire's heels do +3 damage) Brought to Heel, Pheromone-d, Plagued with Desire, Slave to Desire
Desire: 17 Stamina, Divine Bust, Inescapable Tits, 2 Mistress's Radiance, Lex's Servitude, Maid of Desire

(Each turn Test spends worshipping Desire will reinforce his fetish to that part of her by 1 damage)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 4:52 pm

Test continued his way up her leg, kissing and caressing her calves and thighs. "Your legs are so long and elegant mistress. Just a glance at them maxes me fantasize about you using them to make me your slave." He said, even now dreaming of all the ways she could make him all hers.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 4:56 pm

"I'm glad you've been noticing, my pervert hero. Half of the appeal of a sensual high heel is the long, elegant leg towering above you, I think. They could enthrall you so easily on their own, too. If your gaze trailing up and down my calves and thighs doesn't break your will, then how about this sexy legs brushing up against your face and cock?" Desire cooed, showing she had all the same fantasies as Test as she gave her thighs a little squeeze to momentarily catch Test between them.

Test: 30 Willpower, Boobslave, Charmed, Heel Addict, Brought to Heel, Pheromone-d, Leg Lust, Plagued with Desire, Slave to Desire
Desire: 17 Stamina, Divine Bust, Inescapable Tits, 4 Mistress's Radiance, Lex's Servitude, Maid of Desire
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 4:59 pm

Next came her wide curvy hips and thick, sexy rear. "Your hips and rear are so sexy. I could fall into a horny, obedient trance just from walking behind you!" Test extolled as he gave her big booty lots of loving smooches.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:02 pm

"Mmm, and I feared with your rampant boob lust, you couldn't appreciate a good butt. You'll have ample chance to watch my ass as you follow your mistress. Play your cards right, I might even let you try being my seat as well. If your mind can handle it~" Desire teased, idly swaying her hips and ass against Test's face and smothering him a little deeper to reward his tender smooches.

Test: 30 Willpower, Boobslave, Charmed, Heel Addict, Brought to Heel, Pheromone-d, Leg Lust, Ass Admirer, Plagued with Desire, Slave to Desire
Desire: 17 Stamina, Divine Bust, Inescapable Tits, 4 Mistress's Radiance, Lex's Servitude, Maid of Desire
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:06 pm

"Thank you mistress." Test sighed as he smooched his way up her torso until he reached her most divine asset of all. "And how could I possibly forget your perfect breasts. So big and soft. Perfect for sending a horny boob slave like me into a deep titty trance." The adventurer told him as he buried his face in her boob window. His hands reaching up to massage and caress her girls with th skilled touch of an experienced tit worshiper.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:11 pm

"I don't think you forgot them at all, you perverted hero~ Ah, but you're so right. Their size and softness is perfect for dominating a hopeless slut like you." Desire agreed as she used her elbows to give Test's face a big, smothering squeeze between her luscious girls. "I can see you spend a lot of time with these girls in the near future, my adorable slave~" Desire cooed, relishing in how Test's lust for her exceeded her every expectation.

Test: 30 Willpower, Boob Acolyte, Charmed, Heel Addict, Brought to Heel, Pheromone-d, Leg Lust, Ass Admirer, Plagued with Desire, Slave to Desire
Desire: 17 Stamina, Divine Bust, Inescapable Tits, 5 Mistress's Radiance, Lex's Servitude, Maid of Desire
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:15 pm

Once he was done showing her boobs his love for them (which took noticably longer than it had for any other part of her body) Test straightened up and placed a kiss on her lips. "Your lips are so soft and kissable. Your eyes so deep and commanding. Your gaze striking lust into the hearts of horny heros line me and Lex with only a glance." He concluded, having expressed his deep and abiding lust for every inch of her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:19 pm

Desire indulged Test all throughout his boob worship. She didn't mind at all, she loved letting heroes submit to their Desires. And, her breasts did get more sensitive when she make them bigger like this. The seductive villainess tenderly kissed him on the lips in returned, a surprisingly romantic and pleased smile on her lips. "And, I'll kiss you as many times as it takes for you to embrace your Desire. Let you fall under my gaze as long as you want. The least I can do for my slutty heroes."

Test: 30 Willpower, Boob Acolyte, Charmed, Heel Addict, Brought to Heel, Pheromone-d, Leg Lust, Lustful for Lips, Ass Admirer, Plagued with Desire, Slave to Desire
Desire: 17 Stamina, Divine Bust, Inescapable Tits, 5 Mistress's Radiance, Lex's Servitude, Maid of Desire
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:23 pm

Test stood there with a big dopey smile. Awaiting further triggers and inductions. If none came he'd get on his knees and beg his irresistible mistress to finish him off.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:28 pm

Desire grinned at him and posed a little for him. "Oh, I forgot to mention, I have a lovely place to bring you two back to. My secret lair~ The place where heroes go to become slaves to their Desire. I'll take you both there soon, but first...." She stepped closer and looked him right in the eyes, staring through him with her gorgeous, scarlet eyes. "Feel like begging yet? Or do you need even more teasing~" Desire asked, able to recognize the look of someone ready to receive her finishing move.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:31 pm

Test was tempted, oh so tempted to have her tease him more. But in the end he got on his knees and looked up at her with an expression of pure need. "Please mistress. Finish me." He begged, ready to experience absolutely submission to Desire.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:37 pm

Act of Desire: Beginning (96,72,22) Crit Success, Act of Desire continues!

Desire grinned and snapped her fingers again, and Lex obeyed without even needing to be told what to told. The two spandex-clad babes knelt by him, Lex behind and Desire in front. Then, they both leaned forward, burying Test's face between their breasts with a huge, smothering, thought-crushing press that blanked any hope Test had of enduring this. After giving him marshmallow hell for a solid minute, they pulled away and let Test collapse onto his back.

Test: 18 Willpower, Boob Acolyte, Charmed, Heel Addict, Brought to Heel, Pheromone-d, Leg Lust, Lustful for Lips, Ass Admirer, Plagued with Desire, Slave to Desire
Desire: 17 Stamina, Divine Bust, Inescapable Tits, 6 Mistress's Radiance, Lex's Servitude, Maid of Desire

(Alternatively, since Test is almost guaranteed to be one-shotted, we can just RP every step of Act of Desire and you can have Test finish when you think is fitting. Whichever you prefer)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:52 pm

(Seeing as how he's basically surrendered I'm good with just RPing it out.)

Test spent a minute floating in a void of pure titty titillation. Unable to move or think as his thoughts were crushed under the weight of two perfect set of boob. When he was released he fell onto his back, his head spinning with lust as he gasped for air.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:55 pm

Desire smirked and dismissed Lex, the rest of this she'd do on her own. She stood over Test and gazed down at him with the captivating gaze he had fallen for. Then, she lifted one of her heels and pressed it on his lips, playfully rubbing it in as she trampled her slave beneath her stunning, commanding footwear. Every touch, taste, and smell exasperated by Test's mounting Desire for his mistress's dominance.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 28 EmptyFri Feb 23, 2024 5:56 pm

Test gasped with pure need before beginning to kiss, lick, and sniff his mistress's heels in a state of kinky indulgence. Just the scent of her shoes was enough to leave him smitten.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test at the Arcade   Test at the Arcade - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test at the Arcade
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next