Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 1:52 am

Sieq didn't give it a second thought. He peeked into the door and stepped inside to get a feel and look of the place. He figured it was an inn because the bunny girl said so, so why would he hesitate about stepping inside?
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:02 am

Sieq stepped inside, to find that the place was completely dark. Before he could react the door slammed behind him and a series of lamps along the ceiling suddenly lit up, revealing a figure standing in the middle of the room in front of a large bed. She was tall, busty, and had long pink hair, clad in tight red-pink spandex that showed off her girls much like the bunny suits of the bunny girls he had met. As his eyes adjusted to the light she struck a seductive pose. "I've finally lured you to my lair perverted hero! You've already succumbed to the cities temptations dozens of times, but now it's time for you to your Desire once and for all!" She declared, a confident, seductive grin on her face. She looked the very image of a seductive villainess.

Sieq: 30 Willpower
Desire: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:06 am

Sieq flinched and raised an arm to shield his eyes from the light until they adjusted, and when he could see straight again he found.... a villainess claiming he was a hero and she was his desire? Was he duped?.... no, no, that bunny girl would never lie to him. It must be a trap on this villainess's part. "W-well, you're right, I've been tempted and seduced more times than I can count here. But, it's a pretty bold claim to say you can outdo them all, isn't it?" Sieq responded, unsure if he should see her as a threat yet. She honestly kinda looked like she was role-playing. Besides, the punishment for being seduced was more seduction? What sense did that make?
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:12 am

(Object of Your Desire -roll 22- Success)
(Hero's Hide So Little -roll 55- Fail)

"Oh. You'll see. I'll easily out do them all! For I am your greatest Desire." The villainess bombastically declared. As she spoke she bounced and squeezed her breasts in her hands. Her girls growing larger the longer she played with them until they were bulging against, and barely covered by her top. Her tits were now even bigger, softer and sexier than before.

Desire: 30 Stamina + Extra-Busty (Boob Attacks Do +1 Damage)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:17 am

Sieq was still skeptical until Desire began openly improving her own bust-size as if it was nothing. They were already a match for Sejna's boobs, and they likely both know how quick he was to fall for those.... could she really outdo them all? "And what if I decide I don't want to partake of my Desire right now?" Sieq asked the villainess as he stepped back and did some preparation of his own (and did everything to not ogle her cleavage).

Dragon Barrier
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:23 am

(Dragon Barrier -roll 24- Success)
(Object of Your Desire -roll 82- Success)
(Hero's Hide So Little -roll 100- Crit Success)

"A lustful hero like you resisting his Desire? Impossible!" She laughed. As he put up his shield Sieq couldn't help but notice her smooth, shiny red heels. The perfect forward for such a confident, dominant mistress. "Like my heels?" She chuckled, lifting up a foot to show off the sexy footwear. Her authoritative footwear filling him with a desire to obey. "They're so sexy and commanding. I bet a pervert like you would love to obey them. Tell me what else you like and maybe you'll get the chance."

Desire: 30 Stamina + Extra-Busty + Heels of Command (Sieq Must Roll A Will Save to Resist Commands Given While Desire is Showing Off Her Heels.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:26 am

Sieq gulped and blushed as red as Desire's shoes as he spent far too long ogling her heels for him to deny his fetish. His mind was getting scrambled just looking at her feet, and his knees felt weak as the urge to tell the villainess more about his fantasies came on strong. "I-I.... you..." He mumbled, attempting to lash out before the longing to kneel grew too great.

Will Save, Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:30 am

(Will Save -roll 78- Success)
(Straightforward Strike -roll 27- Fail)
(Crippling Desire -roll 62- Success)
(Hero's Hide So Little -roll 60- Success)

Sieq managed to avoid telling her anything, but as he struggled with his desires the domineering villainess slammed her sexy heel down before his eyes. "Kneel!" She commanded as her authoritative footwear filled his vision. She also noticed the way his eye traveled along her leg, she had a theory as to how she could make her heels even more irresistible.

Sieq: 30 Willpower + Heel Lust (+1 Damage from attacks featuring heels.)
Desire: 30 Stamina + Extra-Busty + Heels of Command
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:33 am

Sieq reacted on instinct to the villainess's command, his obsession and perverted lust for high heels rendering the thought of refusal impossible. He fell to his knees and waited for another command with his eyes and fantasies both stuck of Desire's sexy, distracting footwear.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:38 am

(Object of Desire -roll 2- Success)

"Good boy. Now tell me Heel Slave. Is this to your liking?" She said with a smug smirk. As she showed off her heels for the submissive half-dragon she also ran her hands along her legs, transforming the legs of her spandex suit into a pair of sheer black stockings that hugged her thighs and made her feet and heels even more alluring.

Sieq: 30 Willpower + Heel Lust
Desire: 30 Stamina + Extra-Busty + Heels of Command + Sinful Stockings (First Failed Roll for a leg based attack is re-rolled.)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:41 am

Sieq's mind was scrambled by her lewd display, and his desire to lose to this villainess was really beginning to show. "It's very much to my liking, I'm getting hard just looking at your legs." He confessed to her before snapping out of it, spurring himself to fight back before this Midara made a mockery of him.

Headbutt
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:45 am

(Headbutt -roll 81- Fail)
(Object of Your Desire -roll 50- Success)
(Hero's Hide So Little -roll 59- Fail)

The villainess stepped back and effortlessly avoided his head butt. "But it's not just my legs you'll fall for. You're going to be completely smitten with every part of me!" She declared, turning around and shaking her hips as her already sexy rear grew fuller and rounder until it was a bubble butt worthy of an Elite ASSassin.

Sieq: 30 Willpower + Heel Lust
Desire: 30 Stamina + Extra-Busty + Heels of Command + Sinful Stockings + Bubble Butt (Ass Based Attacks Do +1 Damage)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:48 am

Sieq had a look of terror on his face as Desire demonstrated more of her ability to enhance her own allure. She already had breasts to rival Sejna, heels and stockings to challenge his Empress, and an ass to match any ASSassin. The records showed that even one of these assets could pacify Sieq with enough time. All of them at once? This villainess was much more dangerous than he first gave her credit for.

Improv Combo
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 2:33 pm

(Improv Combo -roll 72, 85, 22- 2 Successes)
(Crippling Desire -roll 92- Crit Success)

Sieq threw out a couple of punches, but that didn't stop the seductive villainess from bouncing and swaying her hips. Giving Sieq a great view of her thick, jiggly cheeks as she super-charged their allure. "I know lustful heroes like you love to stare at a sexy villainess's every sensual curve. You can't keep your eyes off of me! And the longer you stare the more you succumb to your Desire." She said with a teasing smirk as the sight of her body enflamed Sieq's lusts.

Sieq: 30 Willpower + Heel Lust + Eye of Desire (Attacks that trigger Eye of the Beholder have advantage against Sieq.)
Desire: 28 Stamina + Extra-Busty + Heels of Command + Sinful Stockings + Bubble Butt
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 9:22 pm

Sieq's body wouldn't respond to his mind for a moment, he was petrified by the sight of Desire's majestically swaying ass. Her enormous and jiggling booty gave him plenty to stare at, and he stared quite a while before he got a ahold of himself. He couldn't keep his eyes off her, every time he looked her way, he was ogling another of her seductive and criminally-clad curves.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 9:47 pm

(Stunned) (I forgot to note th Stun from the Crit)
(Crippling Desire -roll 56, 8- Success)
(Hero's Hide So Little -roll 56- Success)

"You lust after every inch of me. Watching my erotic displays knowing they'll only lure you deep into submission. You're just that much of a slave to your Desire!" The spandex clad seductress continued, turning around to bounce and squeeze her breasts before leaning in and blowing Sieq a kiss from her lovely lips.

Sieq: 30 Willpower + Heel Lust + Eye of Irresistible Desire (Attacks that trigger Eye of the Beholder have double advantage against Sieq.)
Desire: 28 Stamina + Extra-Busty + Heels of Command + Sinful Stockings + Bubble Butt
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 9:51 pm

Sieq had completely tensed up, and even as Desire's words invaded his thoughts to the point that they were becoming his thoughts, he didn't move a muscle. He only ogled after the villainess and lusted after her, moaning aloud and quivering with need in the face of her tempting shows. If he didn't start fighting soon...

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 10:29 pm

(Straightforward Strike -roll 55- Fail)
(Crippling Desire -roll 69, 43, 24- Success)

With Sieq stunned by his own lust Desire had ample opportunity to pull a out a tube of dark red lipstick and slowly apply it to her plump lips in several sensual strokes. Her every action serving to further tempt the horny half-dragon.

Sieq: 30 Willpower + Heel Lust + Eye of Irresistible Desire + Charmedx2
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 10:35 pm

Sieq's mind wasn't able to rewire itself until after Desire had given herself a full, deep, crimson coat of lipstick. He had a dizzy look in his eyes and a tent in his pants.... he had to stop staring at her right now and find something to throw at her to break her momentum!

Tools on Hand
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 10:53 pm

(Tools on Hand -roll 76- Success)
(Hero"s Hide So Little -roll 69- Fail)
(Object of Desire -roll 1, 80, 63- Success)

Sieq finally found the focus to grab a piece of a broken crate and throw it at Desire. But he wasn't quick enough to stop her lips from growing even plumper, smoother and softer as she finished applying her makeup.

Sieq: 30 Willpower + Heel Lust + Eye of Irresistible Desire + Charmedx2
Desire: 26 Stamina + Extra-Busty + Heels of Command + Sinful Stockings + Bubble Butt + Lovely Lips (+1 Damage on Lip Based Attacks)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 10:57 pm

Sieq could only dream of getting a big, mind-stopping smooch from Desire's lips... now she had the lips to rival the noble Lady who invited him to be her kiss slave. Little by little, Desire's claims that she'd outdo them all were becoming more credible.

Straightforward Strike
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 11:16 pm

(Straightforward Strike -roll 24- Success)
(Crippling Desire -roll 10- Success)

Sieq threw a punch that forced Desire back, but the elegant temptress never lost her composure. "So feisty. But I'm sure a perverted hero like you has lots more ways you want to be broken." She teased, licking her painted lips. She then presented her heel, drawing his gaze to her stocking clad foot and smooth, authoritative footwear before slamming her heel on the ground. "Confess your lusts!" She commanded, working to tease out his desires through sheer, seductive force of will.

Sieq: 30 Willpower + Heel Lust + Eye of Irresistible Desire + Charmedx2 + Open Desires 1/2 (Must roll a will save not to confess a desires or make a request every other turn)
Desire: 26 Stamina + Extra-Busty + Heels of Command + Sinful Stockings + Bubble Butt + Lovely Lips (+1 Damage on Lip Based Attacks)
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 11:21 pm

Sieq gasped and fell to his knees again, finding it almost impossible to ignore the commanding allure of her high heels. If he was any weaker, he would already be telling his Desire exactly how she could defeat him. But, some small, minute part of him was able to try and stave off the command... try... it'd be so hot if she made him stare at her curves and made him even more fascinated with her...

Will Save, Improv Combo
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 11:27 pm

(Will Save -roll 75- Fail)
(Improv Combo -roll 59, 9, 2- 1 Success, 2 Fails)
(Crippling Desire -roll 1- Crit Fail)

Sieq threw out a weak punch, and for the first time seemed to stagger the seductress. But her moment of weakness didn't stop his overwhelming need to obey her and her sexy heels.

Sieq: 30 Willpower + Heel Lust + Eye of Irresistible Desire + Charmedx2 + Open Desires 2/2
Desire: 26 Stamina + Extra-Busty + Heels of Command + Sinful Stockings + Bubble Butt + Lovely Lips + Off Balance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 11:32 pm

Will Save (89) Crit Fail

"Keep giving me a show with your curves and your allure, leave me stuck fantasizing and dreaming about your body." Sieq begged her, and his resistance came to a halt as he felt compelled to keep begging her for even more ways to lose to her. "Give me more commands, don't stop making me submit to you. No matter how much I resist, keep enthralling me." He pleaded with her.

(I'll do Sieq's will saves on my turn so he can beg right away)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City   Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sieq's Adventure to the Arena City
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next