Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker Empty
PostSubject: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 10:15 pm

As a traveler and adventurer Salos didn't have much time to look for romance. So it didn't come as a surprise when he found himself without plans on Valentine's Day. Or at least that was the case until the pyromancer unexpectedly received and invitation to "Mindy's Magical Matchmaking!" A speed dating event happening at a cafe near the center of town. The invitation promised an opportunity for singles to meet, mingle, and maybe find new love this Valentine's Day. Salos didn't have any other plans, what would be the harm?
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker EmptySun Mar 10, 2024 10:29 pm

“I am hoping this doesn’t turn out to be bull. It couldn’t hurt.” he said to him as he started to head over to this event. He knew there would be other singles, but had a feeling there was more going on.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 12:19 am

Salos arrived at the cafe to find many of the tables already filled with woman, many of them looking a bit awkward or out of place but with a hopeful look in their eyes. A sign welcomed guests here for "Mindy's Magical Matchmaking" and advised them to take a seat and get to know each other before the main event began.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 7:10 pm

Salos looked for a seat as he waited for the event to start. He looked for a seat across from an empty seat to try to give him time to think before anything started.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 9:41 pm

Salos took a seat and waited. Before long a young woman in a professional pink suit arrived and positioned herself at the center of the cafe. "Hello everyone. Thank you all for coming. I'm Mindy and I'll be your matchmaker this evening." She said, introducing herself to the crowd. "I'm hoping you'll all walk out of her arm in arm with someone you can really form a bond with. To start I'd like to bring up a volunteer and ask them a few questions about themselves." She added, scanning the audience for potential volunteers.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 10:10 pm

Salos kept quiet, hoping to take some time to observe and formulate his thoughts of how best to approach this.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 10:39 pm

Unfortunately for Salos Mindy immediately spotted him. "What about you young man? Care to give love a chance?" She asked, holding out a hand to him.

Last edited by Present on Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 10:44 pm

“Couldn’t hurt.” he said, taking her hand and allowing her to lead him to the center of the room.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker EmptyMon Mar 11, 2024 10:58 pm

Mindy presented Sieq to the crowd before asking him a few questions. "What's your name handsome? What brings you here today? And what do you look for in a woman?" She asked, her voice smooth and charming as she got into the swing of things.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 9:16 pm

“My name is Salos. I was interested in seeing what this event was about. And I guess the things I look for in a girl is boobs and style.” he said, trying to be a little vague about his interests.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 10:17 pm

"Boobs and style eh! But what sort of style? Or does it not matter as long as the lovely lady wears it with confidence and grace?" Mindy asked, prodding Salos for more information.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 11:34 pm

“A cute and elegant fashion style.” he said with a blush.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 11:59 pm

Mindy gave Salos a reassuring smile as he answered her question. "That's great. Now if you don't mind I'd like to play a little game. I'm going to summon three chocolate models and I'd like you to tell me which one you like best and what you like about it ok?" She said, prepping him for the next portion.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 8:16 pm

“I suppose I could give it a try.” he said, deciding to play along with her for now.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 9:07 pm

Mindy summoned three chocolate statues. One of a busty, cowkini clad houlstaur with enormous milky tits, leaning forward to show off her cleavage and blow him a kiss. Another was a tall, busty woman in a wide brimmed sun hat and elegant summer dress. Her hand on her head and her dress billowing as she tried to avoid letting her hat be carried away by the wind. The third was just as busty as the others, and wearing a ballroom gown that showed off lots of top boob who was holding out a hand as if to offer him a dance.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 9:56 pm

Salos tried to come up with something that hid the fact he liked the milky tits and the ballroom gown, but his panic caused him to say what he was thinking.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 10:14 pm

"Really? So if I were to do this?" Mindy asked, snapping her fingers. Two of the chocolate models disappeared, leaving only the noblewoman who now has slightly larger breasts, her dress pulled down a little to show off her nipples as they leaked a little milk. It was a delightfully kinky sight.

Salos: 26 Willpower + Ideal Valentinex2
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 10:58 pm

“Yes. She would be nice.” he said, trying to keep his cool. He tried to use his magic to calm down.

(Sun’s blessing)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 11:03 pm

(Sun's Blessing -roll 54- Success)

"Don't be shy. Give her a kiss!" Mindy giggled, pushing Ferro towards the alluring chocolate statue.

Salos: 29 Willpower + Ideal Valentinex2
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 11:15 pm

“I’m sorry. I don’t think I want to kiss a chocolate doll.” he said, trying not to look at her outfit or tits. Hoping to contain his desire to be sucking on her tit it wearing her dress. He tries to summon a chain to bind the host, feeling like she is being too pushy to be a normal person.

(Fire bind)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 11:22 pm

(Fire Bind -roll 3- Crit Fail)
(Romantic Designs -Auto- Success)

"No need to get rowdy." Mindy said as she dodged his attack. "I'm just trying to help you find the right partner." With that she pulled him into a close hug, letting him breath in her calming perfume as she soothed him. "Tell me a bit more about what you look for in a gal." The host suggested as they got intimate.

Salos: 29 Willpower + Ideal Valentinex2 + Must reveal a preference or weakness.
Mindy: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 11:30 pm

“I like a girl who dresses me up.” he said, feeling like he needed to reveal something to her, but part of him tried to be vague to help protect himself from her using it or the other ladies from figuring him out. He tries to strengthen his defenses.

(Warm ward)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 11:37 pm

(Warm Ward -roll 2- Success)
(Candy Kisses -roll 89- Fail)

"A woman with style who dresses you up? I'm sensing a pattern." Mindy teased as his magical shield pushed her away

Salos: 29 Willpower + Ideal Valentinex3
Mindy: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 11:38 pm

“Maybe you should focus less on patterns and more on dodging?” he says, back flipping back and sending flaming knives at her.

(Blaze daggers)
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker EmptyFri Mar 15, 2024 11:46 pm

(Blaze Daggers -roll 61, 100, 55, 4- 2 Successes, 2 Fails)
(Helpful Cupid -roll 25- Fail)

"There's no need to be so belligerent. Don't worry. I'll find you a partner all the same." Mindy promised as she managed to dodge some of his attacks.

Salos: 29 Willpower + Ideal Valentinex3
Mindy: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next