Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 12:18 am

“That would be lovely.” he said, partly wanting to be the ideal Valentine for his partner now.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 12:31 am

Mindy nodded and gave him a gentle kiss, a chocolate mold forming around him as his body began to shift and transform. Becoming the person of his Valentine's dreams.

(Feel free to describe Salos's new appearance.)
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 12:40 am

Soon Salos’ body was similar to his valentine’s. ‘Her’ new chest was full and almost spilling out of the dress. She had long flowing red hair and a large backside that could smother any face.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 12:50 am

Salos's Valentine liked what she saw. Giving Salos big hug and admiring her new look. "How does the new look feel?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 12:52 am

“It feels interesting. It may take some getting used to.” Salos said, feeling her hands near the new bottom.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 1:13 am

"How about I help get used to it over the course of the date." Salos's Valentine offered.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 1:15 am

“That sounds lovely, sweetie.” she said with a blush. She offered her hand to her Valentine, ready to be swept off her feet.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2024 1:28 am

Salos's Valentine began to lead him through the streets towards her favorite cosmetics shop. "I'm Bethany by the way. I realized I never gave you my name." She said as they walked hand in hand.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 8:59 pm

“It’s nice to meet you, Bethany.” she said, a bit shy.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:02 pm

The two soon arrived at a little cosmetics shop plenty of makeup, jewelry, and perfume. They had everything a discerning lady needed to look her best.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:04 pm

Salos waited to see what Bethany thought she would need to look her best.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:08 pm

"How do you feel about eyeshadow?" Salos's date asked him, browsing the selection as she planned a makeover for the both of them.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 9:12 pm

“I like lighter shades.” she responded.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 30, 2024 11:18 pm

Bethany picked out a pallet of light blue eyeshadow, waved to the impeccably made up woman watching the checkout, and lead Salos to the back where they had plenty of seats and mirrors to try things out. "Let's try this on."
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 07, 2024 11:12 am

“Yes ma’am.” Salos responded.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 1:08 am

"Do you have much experience with makeup?" Bethany asked as she got to work lightly applying the eyeshadow to Salos.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2024 9:03 pm

“A little, but no where near as much as you.” She admits.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 12:35 am

"I must admit I don't have much experience either. I sometimes tried stuff on while alone at home but I was always too nervous to wear it outside." Her date admitted as she applied the last of the eyeliner.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 8:10 am

“You look stunning in it. You should not be afraid to be yourself around me.” Salos responded to her.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 2:48 pm

"Thank you." Bethany replied, Salos's enthusiastic compliment causing her to smile. "You know. When Mindy kissed me and transformed my body I felt this surge of confidence. Like I no longer needed to worry about what I looked like because I knew I'd be perfect for you. Did you feel the same way?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 2:51 pm

“Yes. I feel the same way. I don’t want to feeling to end.” Salos found herself admitting.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 12:59 am

Bethany immediately leaned in and gave Salos a big kiss. Sharing her excitement in the form of an eager smooch.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 5:59 pm

Salos kisses her back with as much excitement.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 11:03 pm

The two share a long, passionate kiss. "Oops. We got a little distracted." Bethany giggled as she broke the kiss and began to work on Salos's makeup again.
Back to top Go down
herwillingslave

herwillingslave

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2024 12:08 am

Salos let Bethany work on her makeup to help her become the woman of her dreams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker   Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Salos Vs. Mindy the Sweet Matchmaker
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next