Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 12:16 am

Yang gasped and tried to resist, lifting her hands to try and push Auphemia's tits off... only to find that she'd already melted for them completely. The strength drained out of her as she ended up just worshipping the Matriarch's huge, luscious titties instead of resisting them.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 12:24 am

Auphemia squeezed Yang between her breasts. Rewarding the huntress for a hard fought battle. "Well done. It's been a long time since I've been so challenged. I will allow you one request. You and your partner can ask for anything from my clan and I." The matriarch said in a breathy whisper. Granting Yang a boon to honor her show of skill and determination.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 12:27 am

"Mmm... anything? I had something in mind... might be big for just one request, though..." Yang replied from the chasm of Auphemia's cleavage, but her partner wasn't in much of a spot to make the request herself, still coming down from the Matriarch's footjob. "I wanted to see the best finishing moves each of your lovely kunoichi had up their sleeves. Maybe even have them use them on both Blake and I at the same time. Treating us like horny training dummies." Yang admitted, hoping her new mistress would be generous enough to grant that request.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 12:31 am

Auphemia giggled. The sound of her soothing laughter filling Yang's ears (and causing the matriarchs tit's to bounce and jiggle against her face). "Is it really a request if we were going to do it to you anyway?" She teased before signaling for her clan members to gather round.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 12:36 am

"Mmmm...." Yang sighed in content bliss and melted between the Matriarch's boobs, the knowledge that her wish would be granted as great a pleasure as her boob smother. But, before she could answer...

"That's alright, please make us your training dummies~" Blake begged them fervently, waking up just enough to show she had the same fantasy as her partner.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 12:58 am

"So who would you like to have train on you first?" Auphemia asked, turning Yang around so she could see all the seductive shinobi bearing down on her without ever leaving the comforting embrace of the matriarch's breasts.

They didn't have to ask Blake, her choice was clear as day. The Footsie Ninja sauntered over lifting up a foot to let it dangle and sway before the cat fanus's eyes. Wiggling her toes as she showed off all of her foot's sensual curves. "Like me feet?" She giggled as she laid on the kinky eye-candy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 1:03 am

Yang had so many delightful options, each of them just as likely to leave her a hopeless, horny wreck, which was just what she wanted. Eventually, her eyes landed on the Bubble Ninja and she nodded her head. "You first, please~" She begged her, the choice made easier with the knowledge that they'd all have a turn.

Blake whimpered and rested on her knees as she closely and lustfully stared at the Footsie Ninja's luscious foot and the way her fishnets clung to her gorgeous legs. "I love your feet... I couldn't resist them~" She confessed, taking the role of a horny adventurer defeated by her feet.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 1:30 am

Auphemia gave Yang a light shove, causing her to stumble forward and nearly crash face first into a big, shiny bubble. "Craving my gum?" The Bubblegum Ninja asked with a knowing smirk. Toying with the horny huntress as she let her seductive bubble grow and shrink. Giving Yang a feast for the senses as its smooth surface captivated her and its sweet scent filled her lungs.

"Of course you can't. Who could resist such a smooth, sexy pair of feet? My soles made even more tantalizing by my tight fishnet stockings. Between that and my training in the seductive arts I've got all the tools I need to make any horny foot-lover submit." The Footsie Ninja bragged as she let her toes twirl before Blake's eyes in a slow soothing spiral, giving the cat fanus ample opportunity to admire her feet.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2024 1:37 am

"I am!" Yang blurted out now that her guard was completely down. Any concentration she could have was gone as the kunoichi's big, distracting bubble overtook her senses. Her arousal burned hotter as the bubble grew before her eyes, and her thoughts emptied out as it shrank. The sweet scent was like a pheromone to her.... the blonde showing no resistance like a good training dummy.

"Mmm... you're right, all the tools you need~" Blake agreed, holding the Footsie Ninja's feet in just as high regard. She practically had hearts in her eyes as she admired the shinobi's lovely feet and their tempting, hypnotic movements. "I love your feet.... I want to see the best you can do with them." The catgirl begged, having indulged in her sexy soles and naughty fishnets too much to deny it any longer.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 1:14 am

Yang's swift, needy response caused the Bubblegum Ninja to burst out in a fit of giggles. "You're such a a horny bubbleslave. You can't resist a pretty girl's gum." She teased, blowing her bubble a little bigger. The edge brushing against Yang's lips as it's shiny service sparkled before her eyes.

"Alright. But first give my foot a little kiss. Show my sexy sole your appreciation." The foot fetish shinobi cooed, pressing pads of her foot against the cat fanus's lips and giving her ample opportunity to appreciate their irresistible smoothness.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 1:39 am

"Horny bubbleslave.... can't resist..." Yang weakly recited, a testament to how easily the Ninja's words settled in her flustered thoughts while she stared only at her big, tempting bubble. A soft, delighted gasp slipped out of her as she got a small, sweet taste of the bubble on her lips. Enough to disorient her more than ever before.

"Thank you~" Blake purred before giving the shinobi's foot a big, loving kiss that sent shocks of indulgent, submissive bliss through the catgirl's body. She took willful sniffs and nuzzled herself against her stockings on reflex, her body showing her appreciation more than words ever could.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 1:47 am

"I could tease you with my bubble all day. Pressing it against your skin. Letting you smell and taste it. Driving you wild with pleasure before hitting you with a single, mind-breaking Pop." The Bubblegum Ninja purred her bubble growing and shrinking, giving Yang a feast for the eyes as its sweet scent filled her nostrils.

The Footsie Ninja gave an approving nod as Blake kissed her feet. Rubbing her foot all over the submissive fanus's face in slow, teasing strokes as she got Blake nice and familiar with her fishnet stockings.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 1:50 am

Yang slowly, vacantly nodded her head as she was drawn into a greater, more erotic trance. Fantasies of the Bubblegum Ninja teasing her all day and in every which way overcoming her thoughts... and a desire for all that to happen and more was growing. The dizzying, hypnotic sight and the sweet, enticing scent kept the blonde both thoughtless and aroused for her.

Blake moaned in approval and further appreciation, making the most of every second she had to be lovingly trampled by the Footsie Ninja and be allowed to worship her stockings. Willingly sinking into a state of foot fetish obsession like so many who had fallen to this Ninja before.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 1:56 am

"I bet you're feeling it now. That overpowering need. That irresistible compulsion to stare, sink, and become even more horny and obsessed with my gum. Growing more and more addicted to the sight, scent, and taste of it until you're so turned on that I can finish you with a single Pop." The bubblegum seductress hypnotically whispered. Pressing her soothing bubble further and further against Yang's lust-drunk expression as it grew and shrunk. Taking the brawler to greater and greater heights of bubblegum submission until her face was suddenly covered with the sticky substance after an almighty Pop.

Once Blake got her fill of kissing and licking that divine foot the Footsie Ninja slid her smooth stocking down along the cat fanus's body. Her sole coming to rest pressed against the catgirl's needy pussy.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:03 am

Yang was feeling it... an overpowering need... a compulsion to stare, sink... become horny and obsessed. Addicted to the sight, scent and taste... so turned on... she was lost in her Bubblegum Trance, now, and did nothing to resist as the Ninja practically smothered and massaged her face with her bubble. Leaving the blonde bimbo to but moan and approach the edge little by little until.... Pop. Yang's face was completely plastered in gum, her expression a slutty trainwreck, and a glance at her crotch would show just how eager she was to cum at the moment of truth.

Blake was similarly entranced, hooked on the Ninja's foot and stockings, unable to break the trance even as the foot pulled from her face. Not when it teased her allllll the way down to her waiting, wet womanhood....
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:33 am

The Bubblegum Ninja didn't tease her horny training dummy for too long. After a few more seconds she let her bubble burst with a big brain breaking Pop. Covering her face in its sweet, sticky goodness as she became an obedient slave to the kinky bubblegum tease.

Without another word the Ninja began to give Blake a slow, luxurious foot job. Pampering the cat fanus with her perfect feet.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:39 am

Yang shuddered and feel to her knees, unable to stand after the fierce orgasm tore through her and blew her mind to smithereens. Her head lolled to the side, stained and covered with her mistress's gum as she succumbed to her lust in totality.

Blake bit her lip and arched her back, feeling a heart-racing yet soothing pleasure flow across her whole figure, coming in waves with each caress of the Ninja's foot. Every stroke leaving her more wet, more receptive, closer to the edge.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:44 am

The Bubblegum Ninja giggled as Yang fell to her knees. Leaning down to see eye to eye with the horny huntress as she began to blow another smooth, sticky bubble. "So what would you say my bubblegum addicted training dummy. Anyway I can improve?" She teased, knowing that her mindless bubblegum slave would have nothing but praise for her technique.

"It's so much fun watching a lustful adventurer find out how good it feels to succumb to a sexy pair of feet." The Footsie Ninja said as the teasing touches of her perfect feet grew faster and more intense. Pushing Blake closer and closer to a mind blanking climax that would seal her submission to sexy kunoichi feet.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:51 am

"Fffff..... not that I can come up with right now." Yang barely managed to squeak out, and she was less able to move a muscle or raise a limb. She could only bask in the pleasure, staring at her bubble and secretly wishing for more... always a glutton for punishment.

Blake bit her lip but couldn't hold back the moans, knowing full well she was just one of many of those adventurers. She was succumbing right here, right now. Every pleasant, lustful touch driving her closer until... "Mmmmph!" The Huntress came, feeling like lightning was shooting through her bones while her mind went white....
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:55 am

The Bubblegum Ninja's smile widened as she noticed the way Yang was enraptured by her bubble. "That's exactly what I like to hear." She said proudly as she let her bubble grow into a captivating orb of kinky seduction. "And who shall I send to train on you next?" She asked before letting it burst with a loud Pop. The sound echoing in Yang's ears alongside her words.

"So... Have my feet shown you what they can do?" The Footsie Ninja said with a wink as her sole slowly worked Blake down from her mind-melting climax.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 3:01 am

Yang whimpered and shivered, toes curling and her breath getting more eratic. "F... th-thank you... fuck that was good... d-does the hypno Ninja need a training dummy?" The Huntress asked hopefully, barely fighting through the allure of trance to make the request and not stew in brainless lust.

"They sure have~" Blake sighed, leaning back and relaxing in satisfaction while she savored the falling action that followed the big, ecstatic climax. Even now, those deft and sensual strokes were just heavenly.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 3:04 am

"Why I bet she does." The Bubblegum Ninja replied giving Yang a wink before gesturing for the hypnotic shinobi to head over. "Does our obedient training dummy need to spend a bit of time in a mindless trance." The Hypnotic Ninja teased as she struck a sultry pose and held up her pocket watch.

"So who would you like to train with next?" The Footsie Ninja asked, not wanting to deny any of her clan members the opportunity to tease such an adorably submissive catgirl.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 3:08 am

Yang nodded her head and was already glancing right towards that pocket watch, almost missing how good the kunoichi looked in her tight attire... almost. "Yes, I do~ Can you help me with that?" She requested the Hypno Ninja, unable to hide her need for her control.

Blake thought for just a couple seconds, in a bit of a better head space than her partner as she looked to the other shinobi. "Would you like to train on me?" The catgirl asked the Kissy Ninja, thinking she didn't have quite as much chance to show her stuff during their fight.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 3:12 am

"Of course! But I'm supposed to be training aren't I? So let's make this session extra special. A powerful, intimate hypnosis that will really push the limits of my skill and the depths of your submission. And do you know how we'll do that?" The hypnotic ninja purred, her voice soft and soothing as her watch idly swayed in her hand.

"With pleasure." The Kissy Ninja said, stepping forward and blowing Blake a kiss from her plump, glossy lips. A perfect pair of kissers for smooching a needy kiss-slut into submission.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 3:15 am

"How will we do that?" Yang asked almost too hopefully, getting all excited and worked up just hearing about what the seductive, hypnotic shinobi had planned for her. A special, potent session of mind-melting hypnosis that'd take her to new limits of submission? Sign her up~

Blake gulped and quickly had her eyes where they were supposed to be. She had only gotten brief tastes of those pretty, charming lips before, and it was high time they worked together to fix that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted   Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bumblebee's Trip to Stansted
Page 38 of 41Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next