Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test and his Future Queen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 1:37 am

"Is there something I can do to help?" He asked. Legitimately concerned for the nervous woman. Maybe it was just her first time trying her hand at seducing someone? He could only hope it was something as innocent as that. Sure her body felt nice, but right now Test was more concerned with helping then indulging.

Get Up
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 1:43 am

Get Up (61) Fail

Suzie (it was her real name, since coming up with a fake first name was a little too much for her) stayed on top of Test and kept him pinned beneath her seductive, curvy body. And, she had a good answer to his question! "Um.. oh, yeah! You can tell me what you're into! You know, kinks and stuff." She said, and based on her tone, that seemed pretty truthful.

Test: 25 Willpower, Downed
Suzie: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 1:47 am

Being a trusting person Test saw no reason not to answer. "Well I'm into hypnosis, I'm a total breast man, and I have a thing for maids." He told her being completely truthful. He was happy to see that she had calmed down. Since she was still on top of him he didn't try to push her off. Poor girl was jumpy enough as it was. "Um. Would you mind getting off of me. I'm not going to run or anything." He promised.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 1:55 am

Suzie eagerly nodded her head, and with Test's cooperation, she hopped off of him and even helped him to his feet. "Yay! Okay, you like boobs, hypnosis, and maids... how do you feel about lipstick? Or makeup? Or heels? Or really dominant babes?" Suzie kept asking, wanting to make sure she had as many details as she could use.

Test: 25 Willpower
Suzie: 30 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 1:59 am

"Lipstick is nice. I've never been especially into makeup, but a skilled midara could always change my mind. Heels are great when they're on a confident foot fetish mistress. And I love being dominated as long as the dom isn't too mean about it." Test replied, doing his best to keep up with her rapid fire questions. "So. Um. What do you need all this for?" He asked, hoping he might finally get a straight answer out of her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 2:06 am

"Okay, okay, how about worshiping a sexy girl? Or being ganged up on? Or jerk off instruction teasing? Or used lingerie?" Suzie continued, seemingly missing Test's question as she only paid attention to his answers. In fact, she was writing it all down as if she was taking his order. Maybe she just didn't hear him?
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 2:10 am

"Those are all among my kinks." Test admitted, awkwardly rubbing the back of his head as he admitted to some of his more nich preferences. "Are you taking this somewhere?" He asked, trying to figure out what she was up to.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 2:17 am

"Oh, right, I'm trying to learn what you're into so my friend knows exactly how to seduce you into a love slave! How about perfume? Or stockings? Or having a hot girl mark you up with like some makeup or grafitti?" Suzie continued, answering the question and getting back to her seemingly endless survey.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 2:19 am

"Your friend? Who's your friend? And why do they care about me?" Test asked, interrupting her questions with a few of his own. Her answer explained a lot, but it also left plenty unanswered.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 2:25 am

"She's a..... oh! She told me to keep her a secret! She wants you to be surprised when she makes her move on you to make you her love slave! And, I think she said you looked like you were her type." Suzie explained, and in case it wasn't obvious, a secret kept with her was about as safe as a snowball in hell.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 2:28 am

"Ok. Sure. That's fine." Test replied without really thinking it through. "Um. She's not going to actually enslave me right? It will only be a temporary thing?" He asked, double checking that he hadn't accidentally signed himself up for anything drastic.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 2:33 am

"Not sure! Oh, but like, I heard her talking about 'I want him to resist so I can relish in dominating him.' and stuff like that! And, she gave me one other job, too! Want to help me with that one, too?" Suzie asked with a big smile and enthusiastic attitude.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 2:38 am

"Uh. Sure?" Test replied, his natural desire to be kind and helpful briefly overriding his sense.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 2:45 am

"Okay! Pull down your pants and come with me to the back room!" Suzie instructed him, opening the room to reveal a bedroom that seemed ready to accommodate two horny lovers.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 2:50 am

"Woah woah. So you're just going to have sex with me? Right here and now? Is this even a real cafe?" Test asked, staggered by how fast this was all moving. "Can't we at least chat first?" He said after taking a second to compose himself.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 2:54 am

"Yup! It's not a real cafe, and we already chatted, you gave my a ton of info to give to my friend! Now, I gotta soften you up for her!" Suzie answered him, obviously a lot more comfortable when she was being truthful. The only thing she did by the book was keeping the identity of her friend a relative mystery.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 2:57 am

"Well I'd like to chat a little more. So what exactly was your original plan? What were you going to do before I figured you out?" He asked. Test was happy to see that Suzi had calmed down, but this whole thing was still super confusing.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 3:01 am

"Seduce you into answering all my questions and having sex with me!" Suzie told him as straightforward as possible. From the beginning, this was a ploy for this mysterious friend to prepare Test to be her love slave.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 3:07 am

"Ok. But what specifically did you plan to do? Cause no offense everything you did didn't really seem planned." Test told her. "If you decide to seduce someone with no plan like that then what's stopping them from all ending up exactly like this? For example, what if I had fought back?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 3:11 am

"If you fought back, I would've been more direct. But, I wanted to try being all.... subterfuge! I planned on teasing you with my body without you realizing I was a Midara, and you'd be too horny to stop yourself from answering my questions! Then, I'd fuck you silly!...." Her smile then dampened a little. I thought it was a good plan, the cafe, the outfit, all that, I thought it'd be more fun than just... throwing myself at you."
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 3:14 am

"That's a great plan! And super hot! I would have totally fallen for it and loved every second of it." Test agreed. A little disappointed it hadn't worked. "But you were just too nervous. It made your actions seem unnatural. Maybe you need some practice to help it flow more naturally?" He suggested.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 3:18 am

"I... yeah, maybe I should? Practice it... this is only the second time I've tried it." The Midara wondered aloud, holding a finger to her chin in contemplation. How would she practice it? She definitely should, it'd be great if it actually worked! Like he said!
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 3:21 am

"Well we could give it another go I guess. If you don't mind that I'm only pretending not to know." Test hesitantly offered. He couldn't help but feel like there might be more they could do to make it as authentic as possible, but nothing was coming to mind right now.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 3:24 am

"Hmmm.........." Suzie double checked her notes, and then jumped in epiphany. "Oh, oh! Hypnosis! I could, uh... you know, hypnotize you. Into not knowing!" She offered, bouncing up and down on her feet in excitement and making her girls jiggle obscenely in her waitress outfit.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 3:27 am

Test was caught off guard by the energetic offer. "That could work. Do you know how to hypnotize someone?" He asked. He liked to assume the best, but the truth of the matter was that Suzie had not done a lot to inspire confidence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test and his Future Queen
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next