Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test and his Future Queen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 3:32 am

"Yeah, I've seen my friend do it all the time!" The fake waitress said as she squished her titties together with her elbows, moving them up and down, side to side, a surprisingly steady rhythm of impressively lewd displays. "Okay, watch my tits and listen to my voice! Don't worry about anything else, okay? I've got some things I wanna say to you!" She instructed him excitedly with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 3:38 am

Well her preferred method certainly didn't come as a surprise. She had the build for it after all. "Ok." Test replied. Taking a seat and trying to relax as he watched her boobs hypnotically sway. This could work. If there was something he was good at it was falling into a mindless titty trance. "Is this the only way your friend hypnotized people? Or does she also use other inductions?" He asked, his curiosity getting the better of him before he realized that he really shouldn't interrupt.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 3:42 am

"Oh, she could hypnotize adventurers however she wanted! She gave herself a challenge seduce a whole party of them with a different part of her body for each of them, and she succeeded the first try!" Suzie said, getting distracted from her induction even as she kept moving her breasts in a repetitive tempo of up, down, left, right, up, down, left right......

"Oh, keep staring, don't get distracted!" She reminded him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 3:46 am

"Right. Sorry." Test apologized, returning his focus to her swaying breasts. She has the movements down if nothing else. Her friend must be a capable hypnotist to put each member of the party under with a completely different induction like that. As Test pondered this he got a little distracted by his thoughts. But he got distracted while staring at the soothing, repetitive sway of Suzie's chest. So maybe it would work in her favor.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 3:49 am

"Now, pay close attention to my big, soft titties, okay? You have a loooot of thoughts in your head, and I need to tuck them between my boobs. So, stare at my sexy boobs, and let them slowly draw out your thoughts, okay?" Suzie instructed him, coming a little closer to him and keeping her breasts right before his eyes as she kept up the steady, seductive motions for him.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 3:52 am

"Ok." Test said, his eyelids drooping a little as he let all those busy thoughts gradually leave his head to get tucked between her boobs. It was peaceful and relaxing and he got to stare at a great pair of tits while he did it. No matter how low his eyelids got his eyes never stopped following the seductive sway of Suzie's chest as it gradually hypnotized him.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 3:56 am

"Good, no more thoughts in that head for now~ Just stare at my big boobies and don't think, and don't forget to listen, too~ All of these thoughts you remember since walking into my cafe, you're going to forget them~" Suzie cooed, setting herself up for a complete reset of the scenario. And, it'd all begin with a heaving, endless display of hypnotic titflesh.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 4:03 am

"Stare. Don't think." Test repeated. His voice a sleepy monotone as he sank. He let his memories of their earlier meeting fade away, instead focusing on the here and now (and the lovely breasts swaying before his eyes).
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 am

"Stare, don't sink~ And now... you're going to be my customer. But! Whenever I tease and seduce you, you won't think anything of it, you won't mind one bit... except for the part where you love it~ Sound fun?" Suzie asked, having the idea of hypnosis for sure, and she did make extra sure to keep her breasts moving and bouncing.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 4:11 am

"Yes. Sounds fun." Test agreed with a blissful smile on his face. Her induction was simple and straightforward, but it didn't take much to put Test under.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 4:13 am

"So much fun~ And, don't be shy to answer all of my questions, okay?" The busty waitress asked him hopefully. "Then... once you're ready, close your eyes... and when I snap my fingers, we will start!" She told him, giddy at the chance to do some hypnosis instead of just watching her friend do it.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 4:16 am

Test let his eyes drift shut. His head empty as he waited for her to snap him awake.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 4:19 am

"This is going to be so much fun~" Suzie said out loud before snapping her fingers, and when Test would open his eyes, he'd see the waitress's absolutely massive boobs mere inches from his face.

Test: 25 Willpower
Suzie: 30 Stamina, Super Cover
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 4:20 am

Test snapped awake. Oh man, has he drifted off in the middle of the cafe? He must have been more drained then he realized. "Hi. Can I see the menu?" He politely asked the boobs in front of his face. Technically he was asking the waitress. But his eyes were currently fixed on her boobs.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 4:25 am

The Breast Distraction (86,93) Crit Success

"Yes, you absolutely can. Here~" The waitress said, pulling Test's face right into her huge boobies and giving him a thought-crushing squeeze. Then, she turned him around so he was resting the back of his head on her girls and her menu was before his eyes. The menu was.... an actual menu! Worthy of a cafe. "Do let me know if you want to read the special menu~" She cooed sweetly into his ear.

Test: 23 Willpower, Bound, Stunned
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 7:57 pm

It took all of Test's willpower not to let out a moan as her tits crushed his head. Any thoughts he might have had about how strange this all was instantly disappearing from his his mind like water through a sieve, leaving plenty of room for thoughts about how attractive the waitress was, and how nice it felt to be resting against her breasts. "Can I get the chicken salad and some scrambled eggs?" He asked, deciding to go with something simple.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 8:02 pm

"You absolutely can! Would you like anything to drink? Or anything for dessert? Don't be shy, the food here is great, and the prices are nice and low!" The waitress encouraged him, giving her girls another playful bounce against the back of his head while Test was left to continue reading the menu while being teased by her titties.

Test: 21 Willpower, Bound
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 8:09 pm

"Just water's fine." He assured her. After his very vigorous stay with Sabrina's pokemom he could use the hydration. "What's on the special menu?" He asked, remembering that she had mentioned one, maybe it had an interesting dessert or two for him to try.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 8:19 pm

"The special menu has...... me~ You could revere my boobs, stare at my ass, massage my feet. All free of charge, too, doesn't that sound great? Tell me, what kinds of things do you like on special menus~" Suzie responded with a giggle, pressing her arms together to squish Test's head between her girls a bit more. Keeping him comfortable and complacent.

Test: 19 Willpower, Bound
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 9:12 pm

"Um. Those all sound great. But I should probably get something to eat first." Test admitted with a blush. Leaning forward to try and clear his head so it wouldn't be completely filled up with fantasies of her body.

Polite Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 10:19 pm

Polite Struggle (26) Success

"Okay! I go get your food right away, so the special menu can be ready when you get back!" Suzie told him, patting his head before she skipped and hopped away towards a back room that wasn't her bedroom.

Test: 18 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 10:21 pm

Test took a second to fan himself, feeling a little hot under the collar. This was a lot like some of the midara cafes he'd been to, not that there was anything weird about that.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 10:34 pm

Bumbling Booty (38) Success

Suzie returned quite quickly, offering Test both a chicken salad and a plate of scrambled eggs as well as some water. After that, she started sweeping the floor a bit with her back to Test, shaking her hips back and forth well in his view... her ass was just as big and soft as her boobs, if not even moreso.

Test: 16 Willpower, Fascination
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 10:35 pm

Test watched her swaying hips with rapt fascination. Being the total hypnoslut that he was his thoughts began to grow cloudy as he watched her curvy hips shake back and forth.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 10:48 pm

Bumbling Booty (86) Crit Success

Suzie was excited to serve Test the special menu, lightly bouncing on her feet and swaying her hips while he ate his meal from the standard menu. She couldn't wait to give him a buffet that was more suited to his tastes!

Test: 14 Willpower, Fascination, Stunned
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test and his Future Queen
Page 3 of 27Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next