Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test and his Future Queen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
AggronStrong

Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:05 am

Struggle (18,7) Fail

"I'm a lot to take in, aren't I? So... just take your time and staaaaaaare, as long as you like~" The Gyaru Queen instructed him, pressing two fingers to her lips to blow him a wet kiss while she leaned forward, her other hand tracing her fingers down her cleavage and fondling her big, soft boobs.

Test: 21 Willpower, Independent Mental Bind
Gyaru Queen: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:37 am

"Yes my queen." Test moaned, his eyes locked to the mesmerizing sight of her bust as she squeezed and fondled her girls. He was already in a horny daze for her and she'd just started.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:42 am

Struggle (28) Success

And yet... before his Queen could move on to the next event, Test had found the nerve to look away... if he wanted to. But, she certainly wasn't going to stop him if he kept his eyes glued to her body.

Test: 21 Willpower
Gyaru Queen: 28 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:45 am

Test didn't look away. How could he? But he did find the strength to throw an attack her way, she had asked him to spar with her after all.

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:55 am

Old Reliable (72) Success
Breathtaking, aren't I? (20) Success

The Gyaru Queen put a temporary hold on her show to pose herself to defend against Test's attack, taking a decent blow before using the chance to pull Test right against her body. Without a word, she snatched him into a big, smothering kiss and passionately made out with her loyal servant, taking the breath right out of him to make room for a lust for her lips.

Test: 19 Willpower
Gyaru Queen: 26 Stamina, Crit Rate Max
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 2:56 am

Test moaned into the kiss, quickly becoming addicted to her lips. In the end he barely found the strength to pull away and defend himself.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 3:02 am

River Stance (83,6) Crit Success

The Gyaru Queen tried to grab ahold of Test after stealing his breath with her powerful kiss, but his quick-thinking let him swat her away and save himself from whatever new strategy of seduction she had in mind.

Gyaru Queen: 24 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 3:06 am

"I am very adept at keeping seductive midara at a distance. It's what I trained for." Test said with a hint of pride. Happy to have an opportunity to show his alluring Queen what he was capable of.

Old Reliable
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 3:12 am

Old Reliable (24) Success
Tempting Timeout (29) Fail

The royal Midara flinched from being struck yet again by her proud servant, making her pout her lips, flip her hair, and puff out her chest. "You won't be keeping me at a distance, will you? That's not why you came all the way here to see me, is it?" She asked him, her pout a hint at the answer she was expecting.

Gyaru Queen: 22 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 3:13 am

"Of course not my Queen. I would never push you away." Test replied. Giving her the answer she was looking for as he lowered his weapon.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 3:19 am

Sample Platter (38,29,47) 1 Success

"That's what I like to hear~ Besides, why would you want to push me away? Then you couldn't check out what heels I'm wearing~" The Gyaru Queen teased, lifting a leg and playfully brushing the toes of her pink, shiny high-heel against his bulge.

Test: 18 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 3:27 am

"They're very sexy heels your highness." Test said, letting out a needy gasp and biting his lip as her toes brushed up against his hard-on.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 3:34 am

Tempting Timeout (42) Success

"And they're not the only hot clothes I've got." The Gyaru cooed, gently caressing him under his chin with one of her nails while she guided him over to a locker. Then, she opened it and showed him inside. By the time Test realized it was full of her used clothes, lingerie, and shoes... she closed the door behind him and left him in their to melt in the pheromone-like, feminine scents.

Test: 17 Willpower, Bind
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 3:42 am

Test moaned in pure lustful indulgence as he succumbed to the scent and feel of the Gyaru Queen's laundry. He was barely even able to think about getting out.

Struggle
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 EmptySat Apr 13, 2024 3:48 am

Struggle (44) Success

Yet, Test kept outdoing his own lust and shoved his way out of the locker. Seemed like even a tour of her laundry wasn't going to be enough to totally crack her servant's will.

Test: 17 Willpower
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 12:33 am

"I'm not done yet." Test panted as he raised his sparring staff into a fighting stance. But even a cursory glance would make it easy to see how horny and aroused the Gyaru Queen had left him. His will quickly crumbling from her seductive pressure.

River Stance
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 1:38 am

River Stance (Cool Crit Success

"Nn! Clearly, you're not. Then, it's up to your queen to finish you off. I can't afford to let you go too long without satisfaction~" The Gyaru Queen purred, even as Test struck her with a sudden lunge and kept her from attacking him.

Test: 17 Willpower
Gyaru Queen: 20 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 1:40 am

Just hearing her tease him caused Test's resolve to weaken. He wanted so badly for her to grant him the satisfaction he craved. He wouldn't be able to stand up to her teasing for much longer.

Repel
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 1:49 am

Repel (33) Fail
Feast for the Eyes (58,68) Success

The Queen smirked at her hopelessly horny follower, and used a single finger to adjust her top to let more of her boobs peek out from her scanty top and leopard print bra. "Too much eye candy, isn't it? When you look as hot as me, all the boys just stare with tents in their pants~" She teased, an indirect invitation for Test to do the same.

Test: 16 Willpower, Independent Bind
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 1:54 am

"So sexy." Test gasped. It was the most coherent response he could muster with the Queen's powerful allure overwhelming his reason.

Struggle -> Repel
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 2:01 am

Struggle (87) Fail
Sample Platter (72,80,69) 2 Success

"Good servant~" The Queen praised him, strutting over and granting him a kiss on the cheek while she guided one of his hands to give her practically bare asscheeks a good squeeze. Then, she sauntered away, leaving Test's mind to fizzle out as he couldn't ignore the way her breasts and booty rocked with each step.

Test: 13 Willpower, Independent Bind
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 2:07 am

Test let out a squeak of pure need. His eyes glued to her swaying hips as the Queen managed to make seductive show out of even walking away.

Weak Struggle -> Repel
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 2:11 am

Struggle (80,24) Success, Repel (76) Success
Breathtaking, aren't I? (38,67) Fail

The Queen then spun on one of her high heels and walked her way back to Test, popping her lips and leaning in for a kiss. But, she was quite surprised to find her servant doing anything other than accepting her generous kiss.

Test: 13 Willpower
Gyaru Queen: 19 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 2:25 am

Test watched her hips and fought against the submissive instincts telling him to lean in and kiss her.

Will Check. On Fail, Kiss. On Success, Repel.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 2:33 am

Will Check (12) Success
Repel (80) Success
Dominant Kabedon (18) Success

Test overcame his instincts and tried pushing his Queen away him more, only for her to push him against a locker and brush her lips against his ear. "What's the matter? Looking to ask your Queen for something, my servant?" She whispered, her hot breath teasing his skin.

Test: 12 Willpower
Gyaru Queen: 18 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test and his Future Queen
Page 15 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next