Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Test and his Future Queen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Present

Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 2:38 am

"Please hypnotize me." Test blurted out. He needed to be dominated by his Queen so badly that he could barely hold himself back.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 2:47 am

Free Action (72,54) Success

"Then, stare at your Queen. Drink in the endless, sweet sight of her body. From the ends my hair to the tips of my toes... every inch of me is a fantasy. And as you marvel at my beauty... your mind goes empty. There's no need for a fancy flourish or magic trick. She's so hot, and you seek her approval so much. So, when she tells you to fall into a trance just by ogling her... what will you do?" The Queen cooed, taking a step back and striking a series of erotic, stunning poses. Taking turns highlighting her long and curvy legs, her shiny heels and sexy feet, her wide hips and abundant cheeks, her plump and painted lips, and her heavy, regal breasts.

Test: 10 Willpower, Hypnotized
Gyaru Queen: 18 Stamina
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 2:51 am

"I'll fall into a mindless trance." Test answered, a glazed look in his eye and a blissful smile on his lips as he let his thoughts go empty for her. She was so sexy, so commanding, and he wanted to be hypnotized by her so badly. How could he possibly resist the command to stare and sink for her?
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 2:58 am

"And when your lovely Queen asks you to keep staring a bit longer? To let the perverse joy of ogling her sink into your mind and become a fun, horny habit?" She asked further, asking Test the easiest questions in the world as she hit him with her very best charms. Posing for him in ways that proudly and erotically portrayed her every luscious asset, emphasizing her raw sex appeal that was only enhanced by her intentionally provocative clothing.

Test: 8 Willpower, Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 3:02 am

"I'd obey. Sinking deeper and deeper for her." Test immediately replied. Sinking to his knees as he worked to process the full extent of her seductive appeal.

Turn Skip
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 3:07 am

"How about when your Queen offers you a reward? Promises to allow you to worship her at her command if you keep staring and ogling and sinking all while getting more addicted to her perfect fucking body?" She questions further, shifting a foot so the light bounced off her high heel and flashed in his eyes. If only she could pull a trick like that off with her ass and tits, she'd have to settle with giving her chest and cheeks each a good squeeze and bounce for her submissive servant.

Test: 6 Willpower, Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 3:12 am

Test's gaze went where directed, moving from the shining surface of her seductive heels to the pant tightening sight of her bouncing breasts as he ogled her without any sort of restraint. "I couldn't resist. I'd stare and sink and become completely addicted to your body." He admitted, in fact he was doing it right now.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2024 3:18 am

"And... when your gorgeous Queen invites you to her room... sits upon her throne...." She began, winking and blowing Test a kiss while she slowly strolled her way to her throne. Her long legs and bouncing boobs emphasizing each step. "And she commands you to start worshipping her. What shall you do?" She asked him knowingly, extending a leg and presenting one of her shiny, pink high heels to her obedient servant.

Test: 4 Willpower, Hypnotized
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 2:46 pm

"I'll worship her immediately!" Test enthusiastically replied, immediately taking the Queen's foot in his hands and begining to place loving kisses all along her authoritative heels.

Surrender
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2024 7:33 pm

"Perfect. Congratulations, you're now my love-slave. And, my first decree is for you to lick my heels clean while I think of the next thing I want you to do." The Queen chuckled and smirked as she kept her foot still so Test could do his submissive work.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 1:07 am

"Yes my Queen." Test replied, kissing and licking her heels as was befitting of a submissive love-slave. He was all hers and loving every second of it.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 1:12 am

"Mmm.... my second decree shall be: After you are satisfied with your submission to my heels, you shall request the next piece of my outfit you want to show your appreciation for." The Gyaru Queen commanded with a grin, having as much fun as Test was.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 1:36 am

"Yes my Queen." Test replied as he made sure to show his appreciation to each inch of her heels. "May I worship your stockings next?"
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 1:46 am

"You may. I'm not wearing any right now... but you noticed a pair of mine in the locker, didn't you? Go and retrieve them, and I'll even let you put them on my luscious legs~" The Queen chuckled, gesturing to the locker full of her used clothes while stretching out her long, bare legs now that she slipped her heels off.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 1:58 am

"Yes my Queen." Test instinctively replied, unable to hide his excitement. Her rushed to her locker and grabbed the pair of stockings, returning to his Queen before kneeling down and offering them up to her.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 2:05 am

The Queen smiled, stretching out her long legs and wiggling her toes as she showed off her perfectly supple skin and pedicured feet. "Good boy~ Now, help me put them on so you can see how they make my legs even more sexy. I know, how is it even possible? Any sexier and perverts like you would just fap to my feet all day. Well.... don't you want to be addicted to these legs?" The Gyaru teased, having all the pride in her tempting appearance and every reason to as well.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 2:20 am

"Yes my Queen. I want to be addicted." Test agreed. He was a bit slow to get started, the sight of her sexy legs on full display leaving him stunned. But once he was able to gather his wits the adventurer slowly rolled the stocking up her leg, admiring the way it made her legs even sexier then before.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 2:23 am

The thigh-high, lacy, frilly stockings pleasantly hugged the Queen's legs, highlighting and enhancing their heavenly curves. Especially as they subtly pinched the plump, lewd flesh of her thighs. "Alright, worship time~ I want you to leak for these stockings~" She commanded him, giving her legs a last pose as she offered them to Test.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 10:06 pm

Test took a second to admire the way her tight stockings showed off her luscious legs before beginning to eagerly kiss and nuzzle her thighs. Overflowing with submissive arousal as he worshiped her stockings.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 10:09 pm

The Gyaru Queen gracefully wrapped her thighs around Test's head and gave him a good squeeze, burying every sense in her thick and lovely legs and her lewd, salacious stockings. "No time for thinking, servant. Only being horny~"
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 11:06 pm

Test was too far gone to coherently respond. Instead he submissively moaned, stunned by the feeling of her thighs around his head before he returned to his energetic worship.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 11:10 pm

"Horny servants leak and moan for their Queen. Addicted to her body." The Gyaru Queen cooed, pinning Test and forcing his surrender by only trapping him between her thighs. While he threw himself at her legs in devotion, she took the time to use her hands to prepare the rest of her for a chance to rock his world.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 12:45 am

Test was certainly moaning and leaking for his Queen. The sounds of his lewd submission filling the air as his whole body ached with need. Hee endless teasing pushing him to the edge of another mind-blanking orgasm.
Back to top Go down
AggronStrong

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 1:16 am

"I bet you knew this would happen as soon as you laid eyes on me... as soon as you even heard of me~" The Queen teased, giving her lips a pop and crossing her legs to give Test a real tight and punishing squeeze to finish him off.
Back to top Go down
Present

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 EmptyThu Apr 25, 2024 2:08 am

Test tried to answer. To assure her that he'd been fantasizing about her from the moment he'd first heard of her. But all that came out where gasps and moans as a squeeze between her legs brought him to a blissful orgasm that left him feeling even more needy and submissive than before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test and his Future Queen   Test and his Future Queen - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Test and his Future Queen
Page 16 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next