Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose

Go down 
+9
Awesome_Dante
LazyAlex
anon64
Swayze
Yuna
Mkmd13
vesago_x
Zesquid
rb9
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rb9

Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose Empty
PostSubject: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 3:37 am

Don't mean to get your hopes up with that title. I don't have anything for you... yet.

But maybe you *should* get your hopes up in the longer run.

I am working on a game - it is basically going to be an extension of Monstergirl Quest, with very wild changes and implementations.

I am planning to release the game commercially - I haven't set a price point for it, but this is more to offset the cost of making it than actually make profit (and if it does make money, I plan to reinvest that into the community again). But I am sure when people see it they will have no hesitations paying double for what I'd even ask.

I am attempting to make the single greatest package of kiss and hypno (with a lot of other fetishes thrown in too) in the history of mankind.

This game has a four-figure budget. We are talking all original, custom art - custom sprites, and some features that I am going to leave a surprise. I have over 10 sprite sets done already, and 200 pictures, which will include at least a few dozen CG's.

I have saved up for many years to do this, and when this is complete I will consider it my magnum opus to the hypno community.

I am hoping to put together some sort of teaser demo soon. I can't give estimates for development - it depends on a lot of things, but if all goes well I should be able to have this within 2011.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 10:54 pm

You are the man, sir. If you need any ideas or the like, don't hesitate to let me know o3o
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:13 am

Zesquid wrote:
You are the man, sir.

ALL HAIL rb9!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 3:45 pm

sounds good to me. like wolf said if you need any ideas, shoot me a message.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 12:25 am

Quote :
I am planning to release the game commercially

Cant get it.
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 2:14 am

How come? They have anonymous cards at stores now. Not sure how Paypal would work, but I was considering DLsite (but they sorta rip you off)
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 3:19 pm

rb9 wrote:
How come? They have anonymous cards at stores now. Not sure how Paypal would work, but I was considering DLsite (but they sorta rip you off)
Its more I dont have money.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 4:17 pm

I will be able to get it if you do paypal. So please consider paypal.
Back to top Go down
Swayze

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 8:55 pm

Same here. If PayPal is available, I'll be more than happy to buy it. Otherwise, it might be an issue, since my country (Poland) usually have lots and lots of problems with paying via other sources.
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 11:33 pm

I'll definitely arrange a Paypal method. I highly doubt I'll even break even with this, but it's more to just offset the enormous cost (each person pitching in will only cover a fraction of one CG, basically @_@)
Also, you don't have $15? That's like... saving a couple trips to Starbucks.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 11:16 am

Ewwww Starbucks......... SO OVERPRICED!!!! Anyways just try doing alot of advertising on other boards like hongfire or ulmf
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:31 pm

rb9 wrote:
Also, you don't have $15? That's like... saving a couple trips to Starbucks.
No I do not. I dont have a job right now.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 1:21 pm

rb9 to settle this problem maybe make a free version and a paid one with more features?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 10:41 pm

I wouldnt do that, I would make a demo version for free but the full version for a price.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 4:49 pm

rb9 wrote:
I am attempting to make the single greatest package of kiss and hypno in the history of mankind.

Your aiming too low Smile
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 3:01 am

rb9 wrote:
DLsite works for me I might have enough points to get it for free XD
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:19 pm

1st post long time lurker, made an account to let rb9 know that id be willing to pay for a game with decent kissing that isnt too repetitive or boring.
being able to see the kiss is a big BIG plus. a fighter maker (or similar) style escape guage and
perhaps a grappling aspect would be amazing. i would really like for this game not to have the fighting dynamics of succubus quest, command based.
if you can do this I'm positive that many people more than just me would be willing to pay around $30 or more.
Im glad someone is taking the initiative to produce a game like this.
I understand the issues concerning making this all happen (im a programmer of a different aspect) i would just like for there to finally be a game with kissing and hypno that is absolutely amazing in many aspects.
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:04 pm

Hey guys-
Thanks for the positive feedback!
If you don't have a job, I can say just try to get some money together, it's really not that much. Unfortunately, given the sheer amount of money I am spending on this project, I can't give it away. It's well over 3-4 month's rent for me and I am still in school. Like I said, it took me forever to save this much and I have been keeping this idea a secret for quite some time Smile.

On the gameplay, it will probably be like MGQ with more features, hotter implementations, and not all the bugs. I actually do have a form of grapple system implemented that I need to brush up (when you get kissed or grabbed, you can shake the D-pad to be freed, and depending on how charming the monster is, or how hypnotized your heroine is, it will be harder or close to impossible).

I do care about actually SHOWING effects. There is lots of kiss-blowing, kissing, etc. I am shooting for some vore and absorption here too. We are still planning the specifics of the stats system but I plan to implement a system that allows you to "build" your character (based on choices and environment) to be affected more by some fetishes and less by others. Through this I hope that people can really get an experience of what's the hottest for them.

I have been extremely busy lately, but I hope to have some more things to you soon. Take care!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose EmptyTue Sep 06, 2011 7:50 pm

Sounds absolutely wonderful!!! Cant wait until you put out a demo!
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 1:43 pm

me either! i cant wait to see it. if you need any help with what to include, then i honestly cant think of a better place to ask than here xD
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose EmptyThu Sep 08, 2011 5:03 pm

Heheh, agreed! x3
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose EmptySat Sep 10, 2011 10:10 pm

I did quite enjoy MGQ i thought it was absolutely amazing! but the game causes game overs way too fast Sad not much time to enjoy Sad just make sure there are a variety of moves for each enemy, please.
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:54 am

its getting close to the end of the year, any update on the games release?
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 11:55 am

Wow I forgot about this post and that I was gonna call it lips of enchantment, haha Smile. I made a post on hypnochan about this. It's underway. I'm shooting soon.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:20 am

Rb9 are you gonna include you're original monsters from your aff?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose Empty

Back to top Go down

Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next