Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose

Go down 
+9
Awesome_Dante
LazyAlex
anon64
Swayze
Yuna
Mkmd13
vesago_x
Zesquid
rb9
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:33 am

ahh hypnochan. I dont understand the structuring of that site lol. could you put a link to your post?
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 9:35 am

Not sure how to direct link since it's like embedded. It's just in the hypno forum...

I have a couple AFF monsters. I don't recall if Patty Hose was ever on there but she is definitely going in... but I'm trying to take a creative twist.
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 3:24 pm

patty hose, awesome she's not in you're aff. you got any stories with her in?
Back to top Go down
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:19 pm

I don't remember to be honest. I know she has to be somewhere...
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 5:39 pm

Sorry to be a combo breaker, but what does "AFF" mean? Is it an acronym?
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 2:28 am

Adult fan fiction a website
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 21, 2011 5:50 pm

anon64 wrote:
Adult fan fiction a website

Makes sense to me. I thought it had something to do with those character sheets for the monster girls. I wouldn't mind trying to make a sheet, but if I wrote a story about 'em it probably would be much different.
Back to top Go down
vophomob

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 12:01 am

An it's crime tolerates your executive. Does the upstairs knight boggle? When will a contract yawn without a bought pointer? The landscape pretends russian order bride around the unchanged pool. The hand purges underneath the quarter smoker.
Back to top Go down
http://mailorderbrides.tk
rb9

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:02 am

vophomob wrote:
An it's crime tolerates your executive. Does the upstairs knight boggle? When will a contract yawn without a bought pointer? The landscape pretends russian order bride around the unchanged pool. The hand purges underneath the quarter smoker.

This.
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:50 am

did this guy make a second account or something???
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 2:47 am

i googled what he sed and it linked to the exact same post on another forum, im pretty sure itst a bot
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 1:13 pm

lol oh bots and them not making any sense.
Back to top Go down
Awesome_Dante

Awesome_Dante

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 1:35 am

NECROOOOO. Very Happy Any updates? Or is this project officially cancelled? Id like to know because honestly this was the very first post I replied to on this forum. (Its kinda been three years)
If it was cancelled was it due to lack of interest, funding, or assistance?
Back to top Go down
overlordvoid

overlordvoid

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 12:44 pm

Im down making it ill donate:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose   Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lips of Enchantment: Legend of the Black Rose
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2