Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

REQUEST- IDEAS

Go down 
+57
DNHumanBeing
Lilytrice
LastSorrow
Nereus_Kruz
Numbers.
Lightshock16
Removed
Mizuhashi
X_Simply-Perfect_X
AzureTyrant
BR0K3NH41KU
Warrior of Darkness
[Account Inactive]
Craicte
Ninja_Named_Bob
SoloWingPixy
BurningVulcan
sfbirdie
abstertrek
herwillingslave
Zesquid
Mkmd13
labsab1
jonathan123
PieForPi
LipsInfinity
Caustic_Clown
SomeGuy
guametsunami
LeonOne994
ChevalierDiabolique
Morlen
sarcasticspidey
Awesome_Dante
Yuna
hertzez
DocBadonk
Dataslycer
065227n
JustAQuinn
darksophina
ShadithBro
Urago_
questionman
NeoGeno450
Gaara (The Highest Zero)
Pein
black.hell_
vesago_x
VulcanS
LazyAlex
gosoxtim
Razer
kissfan
SwerveStar
wolfzero001
anon64
61 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 12:56 pm

That was certainly an entertaining read. O//w//O Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 2:19 pm

Kissfan: fixed, thanks.  Sorry, wrote that one out at 1am and just wanted it done, so errors were bound to come up xD

Glad you all enjoyed it!  I actually have another one about 70% done, and I'm having a bit of writers block on it.  Was working on that before this and decided to work on this as another project to get the creative juices flowing.  All in all, it was successful, and I feel a bit more confident in myself on this and thus more likely to write more in the future.  Generally, I love designing these monstergirl types, and would love suggestions for future profiles.  While I work on my other profile that I'm partially done, I would like requests/suggestions for types to do that haven't been done yet so that I can get some jumping-off kinda points, ya know? Razz
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 6:52 pm

Zesquid wrote:
Kissfan: fixed, thanks.  Sorry, wrote that one out at 1am and just wanted it done, so errors were bound to come up xD

Glad you all enjoyed it!  I actually have another one about 70% done, and I'm having a bit of writers block on it.  Was working on that before this and decided to work on this as another project to get the creative juices flowing.  All in all, it was successful, and I feel a bit more confident in myself on this and thus more likely to write more in the future.  Generally, I love designing these monstergirl types, and would love suggestions for future profiles.  While I work on my other profile that I'm partially done, I would like requests/suggestions for types to do that haven't been done yet so that I can get some jumping-off kinda points, ya know? Razz
I haven't really looked at this in awhile, so forgive me if it has, but has a Kitsune or somthing been done yet?

Edit: Or fairy.
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:53 pm

Little Sis Squid and Big Sis Octo - usually appearing together they both like to seduce one man at a time together just to have their way with him.the Squid having average lips with an adorable charm to her, while her older sister is very voluptious(did i spell that right?) with some rather thick lips wearing black lipstick and having some large j cup breasts as well as some lip-shaped suction cups on her tentacles.

LSS attacks

Tentacle Cuddle - she gets up close to her target and starts cuddling them close with her tentacles constricting them as the attack lasts for a few turns slowly sapping their HP.

Childish Charm - she goes up to her target and looks up to them with sparkling eyes as she says "Will you please be gentle with me~?" forcing them to lower their defense

Cutesy Kiss - She playfully swims to the target and after whispering "You're such a kind man~..." into their ear she lightly kisses them on the cheek charming them into attacking their own allies(if there are allies) or themselves making them weaken.

(i don't have many ideas for her as i mostly think of the voluptious women any additional ideas for her would help)

BSO Attack

Cloud of ecstasy - She sprays a dark cloud of ink around her target making them unable to see through it all as she wraps 2 tentacles around his cock and begins stroking it for a while before giving it a light peck on the tip to make him become extremely aroused, which after she says "Not just yet, boy..." as she giggles.

Smothering Hug - She takes advantage of her most desirable feature: her breasts, and pulls her target in with her tentacles smothering their face in between them and begins holding them in there for 2 turns making them lose the will to fight or their attack power

Suction Cup kisses - she begins to wrap 4 of her tentacles around her target covering their body up to their neck with her lip-shaped suction cups as they begin kissing the life out of them and she soon releases their target looking at how he's covered in pink lip marks from neck to toe and seductively giggling as they've lost a bit of their HP from how tight she squeezed.

Ink Black Smooches - she pulls her target close to her and grabs his face with her hands and says "How about a big wet kiss, darling?or maybe...alot of them~?" she says before puckering her big lips and she begins giving long and rough kisses to her target for a while taking their health down alot from the ink-like lipstick seeping in and losing a bit of their defense and attack.

(i also need ideas for finishing moves)
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:57 pm

Zesquid wrote:

LOL haven't you seen my electric girl?
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:06 pm

kissfan wrote:
Zesquid wrote:

I have indeed! Why do you ask?
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:23 pm

Flash Trickstar wrote:
Little Sis Squid and Big Sis Octo - usually appearing together they both like to seduce one man at a time together just to have their way with him.the Squid having average lips with an adorable charm to her, while her older sister is very voluptious(did i spell that right?) with some rather thick lips wearing black lipstick and having some large j cup breasts as well as some lip-shaped suction cups on her tentacles.

LSS attacks

Tentacle Cuddle - she gets up close to her target and starts cuddling them close with her tentacles constricting them as the attack lasts for a few turns slowly sapping their HP.

Childish Charm - she goes up to her target and looks up to them with sparkling eyes as she says "Will you please be gentle with me~?" forcing them to lower their defense

Cutesy Kiss - She playfully swims to the target and after whispering "You're such a kind man~..." into their ear she lightly kisses them on the cheek charming them into attacking their own allies(if there are allies) or themselves making them weaken.

(i don't have many ideas for her as i mostly think of the voluptious women any additional ideas for her would help)

BSO Attack

Cloud of ecstasy - She sprays a dark cloud of ink around her target making them unable to see through it all as she wraps 2 tentacles around his cock and begins stroking it for a while before giving it a light peck on the tip to make him become extremely aroused, which after she says "Not just yet, boy..." as she giggles.

Smothering Hug - She takes advantage of her most desirable feature: her breasts, and pulls her target  in with her tentacles smothering their face in between them and begins holding them in there for 2 turns making them lose the will to fight or their attack power

Suction Cup kisses - she begins to wrap 4 of her tentacles around her target covering their body up to their neck with her lip-shaped suction cups as they begin kissing the life out of them and she soon releases their target looking at how he's covered in pink lip marks from neck to toe and seductively giggling as they've lost a bit of their HP from how tight she squeezed.

Ink Black Smooches - she pulls her target close to her and grabs his face with her hands and says "How about a big wet kiss, darling?or maybe...alot of them~?" she says before puckering her big lips and she begins giving long and rough kisses to her target for a while taking their health down alot from the ink-like lipstick seeping in and losing a bit of their defense and attack.

Absolutely love it! And I see what you mean about the LSS not having too many attacks. If you don't mind, I'd be happy to work on some attacks for her; I adore cutesy girl characters, so that's very much my element. I can tell BSO is definitely your element; there's a lot more soul behind that section of the profile. Regardless, it's all quite wonderful.

A suggestion regarding finishing moves. If you're feeling up to it, I feel as though for this profile multiple finishing moves would be appropriate. In particular, one for each of them when they're alone (when the other sister isn't present) and one for them to do together. Regarding how to go about the team-up one, maybe have one be the one that entangles the victim and does something to keep them from moving (restrain them as well as charm them so that they're distracted) while the other sister actually does the majority of the attack, ending with the two doing something together as a final closer. Get what I'm saying? And if you need help, I'd be happy to work with you on this Very Happy

All in all I really like this profile, and I thank you for this wonderful contribution! It's definitely giving me the yearning to write again; maybe I'll take a stab at the other profile I was working on. It's kinda similar to this one; two girls of similar type, one cute and the other sexy. This has given me some inspiration, and hopefully it'll be enough to get me to finish the darn thing, or even start something else. I really like the squid and octopus theme here; I can't believe I never thought of it myself! I might even commission someone to draw these two; I want to see art of them! Unless you or someone else want to do that. Or both; the more the merrier. By the way, as I mentioned earlier, do you mind if I create some attacks for this? I don't want to overstep my boundaries, so I thought I'd just ask. Squids and octopi are some of my all time favorite animals, so this profile really resonates with me Razz

Also it's spelled "voluptuous". Everyone makes mistakes though Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 9:51 pm

Yuna wrote:
Zesquid wrote:

I haven't really looked at this in awhile, so forgive me if it has, but has a Kitsune or somthing been done yet?

Kitsune: no. Fairy: yes. However, just because someone has made a profile for something previously doesn't mean that nobody else can make a profile for it. Between different users I've seen different renditions of different characters (I've seen both RB9 and anon64's cupid profiles and they're quite different) so by no means should you be discouraged by something having been done. However, I encourage you to look at the other profiles and read them so that you can know what has been done and maybe get a jumping point for where to go next. Also, you may want to try to do a particular variation, like add some sort of theme to the fairy if you do that. As an example of this sort of thing, note how Swervestar made a variation of the usual succubus known as the "kiss succubus" which was an entirely kiss-focused succubus. Maybe do something like that if you decide to do a fairy profile? Personally I know that's something I'd enjoy seeing!

I look forward to your wonderful contributions, and should you have more questions please feel free to post more here or even shoot me a message Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:50 pm

Zesquid wrote:
kissfan wrote:
Zesquid wrote:

I have indeed!  Why do you ask?
Just wondering if you did see it. There are no electric based characters in your fic...
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:59 pm

kissfan wrote:
Just wondering if you did see it. There are no electric based characters in your fic...
Hrmm.... I think I could make that work. Do you want me to work on something electric-themed? Any other themes you want me to work into it, maybe continue with the eel theme?
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:46 pm

FINALLY FINISHED IT. Augh it's taken me forever to get this finished, but now that I've gotten inspiration from Flash's last post as well as glancing back through this thread, I've finally gotten my act together and finished this monstergirl profile. I hope you all enjoy it! As always, I welcome any and all comments, criticisms, suggestions, etc.

Lipnotica (cutesy version and seductive version)

Appearance: very shiny outfit meant to catch the eyes. They both wear thigh-high high-heeled boots of a hot pink color, a skin-tight body suit goes from her toes up to her cleavage with a pair of luscious lips over each breast cup, and hot pink long gloves that extend up to the top of their arms. The cutesy Lipnotica wears a lime green bodysuit and has short hair cut into a bob, and the seductive Lipnotica wears a deep purple bodysuit and has longer hair.

Characteristics: they love to tempt and charm their victims, and will often make contests out of it with their fellow Lipnoticas. How they do this is they will hypnotize their victims, and steal a piece of their victim's heart through their finishing move. The Lipnoticas will often compare heart pieces with each other, talk about their conquests, and even trade pieces as collectibles.

Attacks (both versions)
-Tantalize: after catching her opponents attention, she whispers from a distance away "prepare to be lipnotized". The words fill her opponents mind as she begins to dance, rolling her hips as she displays her gorgeous legs and rear, flaunting her whole body as she puts on a truly alluring display. Throughout the dance she strikes enticing poses, many with her bending forward so that her face is the center of attention, at which point she will pucker her lips to tease her foe, making kissing motions and speaking a soft "mmmwah!" with each. This all causes any opponents watching to be completely captivated by her, most especially the one opponent she is particularly focusing on.
-Have a kiss: while still at distance (often at the end of tantalize) she softly murmurs "this one's juuuust for you" while raising a hand to her lips, kissing the palm with a loud smack, holding the palm face up and blowing through full, pursed lips, sending out a single pair of lips identical to her own fluttering through the air to her opponent, laying a single kiss upon their cheek and holding it there for a couple seconds, sending them into a charmed haze.
-Lovely bump: approaches a target and turns around, exposing her pert rear and bumping it up against their groin region. This causes a wave of pleasure to wash over them as hearts fly up in all directions, adding to the charming air of the attack as the Lipnotica giggles girlishly.
-A different kind of kiss: will only do this if target is male. The Lipnotica will slide a finger down over the area of fabric over her crotch, the garment magically opening to reveal her vagina. "Let me give you a different kind of kiss, sugar," walking over her opponent, she'll lower their pants to reveal their length. If it is not erect already (usually by this point, the Lipnotica will have used enough techniques to have brought her target to erection) she will caress it until hard. She'll then whisper "now here's a special smooch" before inserting it into her, slowly rocking her hips back and forth, spreading waves of pleasure all across her target's body as she'll continue to do other techniques such as blow kisses or otherwise tease her target.
-Lipnosis: after target is sufficiently charmed, the Lipnotica will strut up to her target and lean in close to their ear and whisper "time for YOU to be.... lipnotized." Hopping back a few steps, the begin to blow out kiss after kiss, sending out many pair of illusory lips to surround the target, making it so that everywhere they looked, all they would see are those gorgeous, tempting lips. All these lips begin to do all sorts of enticing things; puckering, smirking, kissing the air, some would even say the person's name, all driving the target into a state of hypnosis leaving them completely open to further attacks, particularly to having a piece of their heart taken.

Attacks (cutesy)
-Glamorous grind with cutesy charm: while in close quarters (often following a lovely bump) will get up close to their target, pressing their crotch against them and grinding against them, giggling as she does so. While grinding them, she will blow kiss after kiss at her opponent, giggling adorably with each kiss she sends them, occasionally flashing them a wink sending a shower of hearts over them, solidifying the enchantment over them, leaving them powerless against a follow up technique.
-Giddy giggles: the Lipnotica will skip and dance around her target, giggling cutely as she does so, filling their mind with the hypnotic and melliflous sound of her lovely laughter. While behind them, she'll then throw her arms around her target in a hug and lean in, giggling cutely into their ear before whispering "teehee! Aren't my lips just adorable? Don't you want a kiiiiiiss, honey?" Before kissing them on the cheek and pirouetting away.
-Adorable heartcatch: after lipnosis, the Lipnotica will stand in front of her target and giggle cutely, saying "Wanna give me a present? I know exaaaaaaaactly what I want, teehee!" Raising both hands to her lips, she kisses her fingers and then draws a large heart in the air with them, the lines of the heart being composed of copies of her lips. Once complete, she'll close her eyes and kiss the air, causing the heart of lips to shoot at her opponent, all converging in on her opponent's lips in a kiss that feels like a thousand kisses, giving the person such an incredible sensation that their very soul feels it. The remaining pair of lips draws away and returns to the Lipnotica, turning into a small heart-shaped jewel; the piece of their heart.

Attacks (seductive)
-Glamorous grind with seductive temptation: while in close quarters (often following a lovely bump) will get up close to their target, pressing their crotch against them and grinding against them, moaning as she does so. The combination of the touch of her perfect body, the texture of her smooth latex clothing, and the hypnotic song of her melodious moans will cause the target to be frozen in place, completely spellbound by the Lipnotica.
-Sweet nothings: the Lipnotica will approach her target from behind and wrap her arms around their neck and drape her hands over their chest, fingers dancing across them in a teasing manner as she begins to murmur into their ear all sorts of things from compliments to sexual suggestions, she then whispers "mmm, my lips are so sweet, don't you just craaaave a kiss, darling?" and then kisses them on the cheek before strutting away.
-Bewitching heartcatch: after lipnosis, the Lipnotica will stand in front of her target and moan seductively, saying "It's time I take what's mine.... get ready, darling, because here I come." Slowly strutting up to her target, she'll blow kiss after kiss, sending out many pairs of lips, all of them floating over to the target and kissing them all over, with several paying particular attention to the target's private area. Upon reaching her target, she'll slide her hands up their body and to their head, taking it and smiling. "Pucker up, my dear; this one's for you." With that, all the lips she had blown float up and converge into one pair hovering between her lips and theirs. Leaning in, she absorbs those lips into her own and then kisses her target's lips, engaging them in a deep liplock spreading an incredible pleasure all across their entire being and down to their very soul. Drawing back from the kiss and walking away, the Lipnotica will stick out her tongue, a small, heart-shaped jewel resting upon it; their target's piece of heart.
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:28 am

Zesquid wrote:
Yuna wrote:
Zesquid wrote:

Kitsune: no.  Fairy: yes.  However, just because someone has made a profile for something previously doesn't mean that nobody else can make a profile for it.  Between different users I've seen different renditions of different characters (I've seen both RB9 and anon64's cupid profiles and they're quite different) so by no means should you be discouraged by something having been done.  However, I encourage you to look at the other profiles and read them so that you can know what has been done and maybe get a jumping point for where to go next.  Also, you may want to try to do a particular variation, like add some sort of theme to the fairy if you do that.  As an example of this sort of thing, note how Swervestar made a variation of the usual succubus known as the "kiss succubus" which was an entirely kiss-focused succubus.  Maybe do something like that if you decide to do a fairy profile?  Personally I know that's something I'd enjoy seeing!

I look forward to your wonderful contributions, and should you have more questions please feel free to post more here or even shoot me a message Very Happy
Oh, Dont be mistaken, I dont consider myself much of a writer(Despite being an RPer), Just throwing out suggestions like you asked before. I dont think I'd be creative enough to put much content into this forum in terms of writing past maybe making suggestions from a readers perspective. Most of anything I could put out might seem too repetitive, etc. I mean if I find somthing outside of writing I'll probably let you guys know but at times I kinda feel like I live under a rock.

Very late introductions aside. I go back to playing vidya gaems.
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:36 am

Goddamn this is all flawless. Maybe a purely lipstick and lipgloss based monster? That sounds amazing in my head- Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 7:39 am

Zesquid wrote:
Flash Trickstar wrote:

LSS attacks

BSO Attack

Smothering Hug - She takes advantage of her most desirable feature: her breasts, and pulls her target  in with her tentacles smothering their face in between them and begins holding them in there for 2 turns making them lose the will to fight or their attack power

Absolutely love it!  And I see what you mean about the LSS not having too many attacks.  If you don't mind, I'd be happy to work on some attacks for her; I adore cutesy girl characters, so that's very much my element.  I can tell BSO is definitely your element; there's a lot more soul behind that section of the profile.  Regardless, it's all quite wonderful.

A suggestion regarding finishing moves.  If you're feeling up to it, I feel as though for this profile multiple finishing moves would be appropriate.  In particular, one for each of them when they're alone (when the other sister isn't present) and one for them to do together.  Regarding how to go about the team-up one, maybe have one be the one that entangles the victim and does something to keep them from moving (restrain them as well as charm them so that they're distracted) while the other sister actually does the majority of the attack, ending with the two doing something together as a final closer.  Get what I'm saying?  And if you need help, I'd be happy to work with you on this Very Happy

All in all I really like this profile, and I thank you for this wonderful contribution!  It's definitely giving me the yearning to write again; maybe I'll take a stab at the other profile I was working on.  It's kinda similar to this one; two girls of similar type, one cute and the other sexy.  This has given me some inspiration, and hopefully it'll be enough to get me to finish the darn thing, or even start something else.  I really like the squid and octopus theme here; I can't believe I never thought of it myself!  I might even commission someone to draw these two; I want to see art of them!  Unless you or someone else want to do that.  Or both; the more the merrier.  By the way, as I mentioned earlier, do you mind if I create some attacks for this?  I don't want to overstep my boundaries, so I thought I'd just ask.  Squids and octopi are some of my all time favorite animals, so this profile really resonates with me Razz

Also it's spelled "voluptuous".  Everyone makes mistakes though Very Happy
Thanks for telling me the correct way to spell it.and sure!go on ahead!just keep the attacks i listed intact and we're good.XD
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:33 am

SwerveStar wrote:
Name: Lipstick Mistress ((I want a better name. "Lipsticker" sounds dumb, though.))

Appearance: A tall, thin woman with large, soft lips, that always have lipstick on them of any color. They wear a single color cocktail dress and high heels. Their clothes colors and, oddly, their eye color, match their lipstick color. Their hair is long and black, and has an ahoge.

Explanation: This is a Monster Girl that naturally makes lipstick from its lips. It is a lovely monster that loves to spread lipstick everywhere. If it kisses someone's skin, the marks cannot be removed without water or soap-It won't just wipe off. It can be removed from other things just fine, though. Its kisses are wonderful. They tend to speak with a French Accent, for some reason; This is not true for all of them, but some will fake a French Accent... For some reason...

Battle Mechanic: Lipstick Marks - They always leave kiss marks that don't make you weak to kisses, like most attacks, but when they leave enough lipstick on you, they can use more powerful attacks.

Attacks:
-French Greeting - Walks up, takes the target's head in her hands, and kisses either of their cheeks. Adds two kiss marks, and average damage.
-Air Kissing - Leans forward and kisses the air passionately. Summons a Kiss Elemental, which appears to be kissing her lips when it forms. If the Mistress is defeated, the Kiss Elemental fades.
-Liplock - Kisses the target on the lips. Heavy damage, leaves one kiss mark.
-Mental Kiss - Kisses the target's forehead, messing with their mind. Leaves one kiss mark, causes moderate damage, and reduces Magic Attack power.
-Kiss Your Hand - Takes the target's hand and kisses it. Leaves one kiss mark, causes moderate damage, reduces Attack power.
-Add Lipstick - Goes to an ally and fixes their lipstick with a lipstick tube. Doubles their attack power for three kisses. Can be used on herself.
-Heal Mark - Kisses an ally on the cheek to leave a mark that heals them a little every turn.
-Absolute Kiss - When there are 5 kiss marks on the target, she kisses them all over their face, adding 5 marks and doing heavy damage.
-KO Move - Master of Lipstick - Requires 15 marks. She approaches the target with her lips pursed, and kisses the target on the lips. The lipstick marks on their body glow and surge pleasure into them, clouding their judgement and making them loyal to the Lipstick Mistress. If they are female, their lips are infused with the lipstick and they become a Lipstick Mistress.

Taming a Lipstick Mistress - This is somewhat difficult if you're male. Usually, they don't care about you unless you wear lipstick. However, if you willingly let them kiss you and your belongings, you'll quickly win them over. If you're female, talk about how much you love lipstick, wearing lipstick, and kissing with lipstick.
They simply want to kiss things. That's their entertainment, usually. If they create a Kiss Elemental, it's only a temporary creation-It will eventually vanish, and it is simply a puppet. For food, they like chicken. If it wants a friend, tame a Monster Girl that has big lips or wears lipstick.
just how big of lips are we talking here?big like Scylla from Corruption of Champions?XD
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:53 pm

Yuna wrote:
Zesquid wrote:
Yuna wrote:
Zesquid wrote:

Kitsune: no.  Fairy: yes.  However, just because someone has made a profile for something previously doesn't mean that nobody else can make a profile for it.  Between different users I've seen different renditions of different characters (I've seen both RB9 and anon64's cupid profiles and they're quite different) so by no means should you be discouraged by something having been done.  However, I encourage you to look at the other profiles and read them so that you can know what has been done and maybe get a jumping point for where to go next.  Also, you may want to try to do a particular variation, like add some sort of theme to the fairy if you do that.  As an example of this sort of thing, note how Swervestar made a variation of the usual succubus known as the "kiss succubus" which was an entirely kiss-focused succubus.  Maybe do something like that if you decide to do a fairy profile?  Personally I know that's something I'd enjoy seeing!

Oh, Dont be mistaken, I dont consider myself much of a writer(Despite being an RPer), Just throwing out suggestions like you asked before. I dont think I'd be creative enough to put much content into this forum in terms of writing past maybe making suggestions from a readers perspective. Most of anything I could put out might seem too repetitive, etc. I mean if I find somthing outside of writing I'll probably let you guys know but at times I kinda feel like I live under a rock.

Wow, one of my ideas was an example. XD Ok, two things...
1. Maybe I should make a Kitsune too. I absolutely LOVE Kitsunes, and even though I'm trying to make a Kitsune character to add to my normal roster I have difficulty not making them either super huggy or somehow seductive.
2. You RP? Maybe we could RP sometime.

VulcanS wrote:
Goddamn this is all flawless. Maybe a purely lipstick and lipgloss based monster? That sounds amazing in my head- Embarassed 
Does my "Lipstick Mistress" count? I feel like I might've lost interest halfway through the design but I feel like it was interesting...

Flash Trickstar wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:
Name: Lipstick Mistress ((I want a better name. "Lipsticker" sounds dumb, though.))

Appearance: A tall, thin woman with large, soft lips, that always have lipstick on them of any color. They wear a single color cocktail dress and high heels. Their clothes colors and, oddly, their eye color, match their lipstick color. Their hair is long and black, and has an ahoge.

Explanation: This is a Monster Girl that naturally makes lipstick from its lips. It is a lovely monster that loves to spread lipstick everywhere. If it kisses someone's skin, the marks cannot be removed without water or soap-It won't just wipe off. It can be removed from other things just fine, though. Its kisses are wonderful. They tend to speak with a French Accent, for some reason; This is not true for all of them, but some will fake a French Accent... For some reason...

Battle Mechanic: Lipstick Marks - They always leave kiss marks that don't make you weak to kisses, like most attacks, but when they leave enough lipstick on you, they can use more powerful attacks.

Attacks:
-French Greeting - Walks up, takes the target's head in her hands, and kisses either of their cheeks. Adds two kiss marks, and average damage.
-Air Kissing - Leans forward and kisses the air passionately. Summons a Kiss Elemental, which appears to be kissing her lips when it forms. If the Mistress is defeated, the Kiss Elemental fades.
-Mental Kiss - Kisses the target's forehead, messing with their mind. Leaves one kiss mark, causes moderate damage, and reduces Magic Attack power.
-Kiss Your Hand - Takes the target's hand and kisses it. Leaves one kiss mark, causes moderate damage, reduces Attack power.
-Add Lipstick - Goes to an ally and fixes their lipstick with a lipstick tube. Doubles their attack power for three kisses. Can be used on herself.
-Heal Mark - Kisses an ally on the cheek to leave a mark that heals them a little every turn.
-Absolute Kiss - When there are 5 kiss marks on the target, she kisses them all over their face, adding 5 marks and doing heavy damage.
-KO Move - Master of Lipstick - Requires 15 marks. She approaches the target with her lips pursed, and kisses the target on the lips. The lipstick marks on their body glow and surge pleasure into them, clouding their judgement and making them loyal to the Lipstick Mistress. If they are female, their lips are infused with the lipstick and they become a Lipstick Mistress.

Taming a Lipstick Mistress - This is somewhat difficult if you're male. Usually, they don't care about you unless you wear lipstick. However, if you willingly let them kiss you and your belongings, you'll quickly win them over. If you're female, talk about how much you love lipstick, wearing lipstick, and kissing with lipstick.
They simply want to kiss things. That's their entertainment, usually. If they create a Kiss Elemental, it's only a temporary creation-It will eventually vanish, and it is simply a puppet. For food, they like chicken. If it wants a friend, tame a Monster Girl that has big lips or wears lipstick.
just how big of lips are we talking here?big like Scylla from Corruption of Champions?XD
Who now? *looks it up* ...Uhm... Not sure, actually. No, I think?
Back to top Go down
Yuna

Yuna

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:50 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
I have difficulty not making them either super huggy or somehow seductive.
Have you tried looking Kitsune up on Wikipedia-- Or are you going for somthing different?
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:09 pm

I actually forgot about that one, Swerve. Been so long since there was any activity in Literature that I kinda forgot about it. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 9:59 pm

Yuna wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:
Have you tried looking Kitsune up on Wikipedia-- Or are you going for somthing different?
Personally, I think you can do the kitsune however you want. If you want her to be super huggy, go for it! Make it your own, and it'll come out amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:04 am

Zesquid wrote:
kissfan wrote:
Hrmm.... I think I could make that work.  Do you want me to work on something electric-themed?  Any other themes you want me to work into it, maybe continue with the eel theme?
You can improve mine.
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 2:08 pm

kissfan wrote:
Zesquid wrote:
kissfan wrote:
Hrmm.... I think I could make that work.  Do you want me to work on something electric-themed?  Any other themes you want me to work into it, maybe continue with the eel theme?
You can improve mine.
Hrmm.... alright. I'll see what I can do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:18 pm

Zesquid wrote:
Yuna wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:
Personally, I think you can do the kitsune however you want.  If you want her to be super huggy, go for it!  Make it your own, and it'll come out amazing Very Happy
When I say "Kitsune" I mean like fox-people. And in the world my characters inhabit, it would be reasonable to not have them follow the usual stereotypes that they're usually associated with. ((For example I even have Succubi that have little to no interest in sex.)) So far all I have for an actual Kitsune design is a personality where she likes to be stealthy, and leaps through trees, but is clumsy and tends to fall out of them. Also she likes fruit. I've been wanting to RP as her to develop her but I've had basically no chance. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:59 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
When I say "Kitsune" I mean like fox-people. And in the world my characters inhabit, it would be reasonable to not have them follow the usual stereotypes that they're usually associated with. ((For example I even have Succubi that have little to no interest in sex.)) So far all I have for an actual Kitsune design is a personality where she likes to be stealthy, and leaps through trees, but is clumsy and tends to fall out of them. Also she likes fruit. I've been wanting to RP as her to develop her but I've had basically no chance. ^^;
Then why don't you make a profile for her? I'm sure we'd all enjoy giving it a read Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NeoGeno450

NeoGeno450

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 5:30 am

SwerveStar wrote:
Yuna wrote:
Zesquid wrote:
Yuna wrote:
Zesquid wrote:

Wow, one of my ideas was an example. XD Ok, two things...
1. Maybe I should make a Kitsune too. I absolutely LOVE Kitsunes, and even though I'm trying to make a Kitsune character to add to my normal roster I have difficulty not making them either super huggy or somehow seductive.
2. You RP? Maybe we could RP sometime.

VulcanS wrote:
Does my "Lipstick Mistress" count? I feel like I might've lost interest halfway through the design but I feel like it was interesting...

Flash Trickstar wrote:
SwerveStar wrote:

Attacks:

Who now? *looks it up* ...Uhm... Not sure, actually. No, I think?
BTW you forgot to list attacks for the Kiss Elemental.it would be nice to know.XD
Back to top Go down
Zesquid

Zesquid

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:11 pm

Flash Trickstar wrote:
BTW you forgot to list attacks for the Kiss Elemental.it would be nice to know.XD
That is correct! Either that, or talk about what the kiss elemental will do, as well as what it looks like Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REQUEST- IDEAS   REQUEST- IDEAS - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

REQUEST- IDEAS
Page 6 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 15 ... 25  Next