Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No creative idea for intro title

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
hertzez

hertzez

No creative idea for intro title Empty
PostSubject: No creative idea for intro title   No creative idea for intro title EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 1:17 am

Helloooo~ nice to meet you all kisses fetishists!
My name's hertzez and I've been lurking around here for a loooong time and finally started to post some.

I love kisses, but I have a whole lot of fetishes other than kisses.

In live action, I personally prefer if both the victims and the doers are both females, while in anime styled franchise I'm okay with guys as long as they're not ugly (and I prefer traps than normal guys), but still my favorite is if the doers are females.

My favorite kiss effects are the ones that affects psychology, be it corruption, enslavement, hypnosis, or simply lust inducing kiss-blow.

To be clear, I love all adverse effects that involves some kind of "love" (or sex attacks to be frank). I'm sure that all of you know Monmusu Quest, a game where the enemies are all monster girls who use sex attacks on the boy protagonist. If only that Monmusu girls would attack psychology more than physics, it'd be a great game (for me).

Anyway, I hope we can get along, fellow fans!
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: No creative idea for intro title   No creative idea for intro title EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:08 am

hertzez wrote:
I love kisses, but I have a whole lot of fetishes other than kisses. My favorite kiss effects are the ones that affects psychology, be it corruption, enslavement, hypnosis, or simply lust inducing kiss-blow.

To be clear, I love all adverse effects that involves some kind of "love" (or sex attacks to be frank). If only that Monmusu girls would attack psychology more than physics, it'd be a great game (for me).

It sounds like you have the same tastes as I do. As to your Monmusu comment, all I have to say is this......when MGQ part 3 finally comes out, I believe Cupid will be the answer to our prayers. Hopefully, she'll have many seduction-inducing attacks and will use them in the game over scenarios.
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: No creative idea for intro title   No creative idea for intro title EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:30 am

Heya, Vesago, nice to know that we have the same tastes in mind.
Lol you saw right through me, the cupid is the one I'm waiting for, but considering how previous MGQs turns out, I won't hope much.
Speaking of monmusu, the one that I really like until now is "Lencubus" and "Imp", since they'd "ask for permission" from us, the player. Truly, I wish they'd more monster girls that attack not only Luka, but player's psychology too hahaha.
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: No creative idea for intro title   No creative idea for intro title EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 4:33 am

I like the Lencubus, too. Especially her teasing dialogue. I also wish there were more monster girls that had psychological attacks, not just physical ones, like Erubetie and the Queen Elf.
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: No creative idea for intro title   No creative idea for intro title EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 5:04 am

Lol yeah, she has some good dialogues. Really wish that developers can read this so they know what we wanted haha.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: No creative idea for intro title   No creative idea for intro title EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 11:17 am

well good news about that for you

given the imps been in the top ten of the popularity poll since the start there is a very good chance will see anther fight like her
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: No creative idea for intro title   No creative idea for intro title EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 3:44 pm

Hiya, nice to meet you too, EM Being. ^^ I was actually a lurker too at the start.

Other than kissing? Like what? I'm actually into girls blowing gum bubbles, but then again I'm also really weird.

I'm... Oddly not into Live Action kissing attacks. There are some cases, probably, but I'm very selective.

My favorite kisses are ones that are NOT like "instantly-dominated" and ones that aren't overly sexed up. Like, I'd take a cutesy, perky character over a sexy, sultry character any day.

I think you'd like my OCs that use Love Magic. XD

It's awesome to make a new friend, yar. Nice to meet ya.
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: No creative idea for intro title   No creative idea for intro title EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 8:01 pm

@Alex
Hoo is that so? You're right, I hope so as well.
Or rather, perhaps we should abuse this monster laboratory feature in Monmusu to make what we wanted hahaha.
Anyway nice to meet you.

@Swerve
Heya there, Swerve, nice to meet you.
Well... So much weird things you probably won't like hahaha. For example, I kinda like vore and unbirthing. Anyway, I've read your fic and I like your bubblegum monster girl, they're very creative and uncommon haha.

I'm not that into Live Action too, just some times. Cuz, you know, adverse anime kisses are kinda minority out there. Razz
SwerveStar wrote:
My favorite kisses are ones that are NOT like "instantly-dominated" and ones that aren't overly sexed up. Like, I'd take a cutesy, perky character over a sexy, sultry character any day.
Yea I understand, I like this also, but then again, I like a lot of things haha. But I understand your point.

Which OC of yours? I'm interested haha.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: No creative idea for intro title   No creative idea for intro title EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:27 pm

My Bubblegum Monster Girl? Ohhh, you must've read the "Request - Ideas" thing. XD

Which of my OCs? I have a good amount, but mostly Kukaki the Succubus and Kisuma the Love Fairy. If you read my topic, "Charming Stories of Fanterra", in the Stories section, you'll get a good idea. But if you follow the many links to dA, don't mention this place there. Wink
Back to top Go down
wolfzero001

PostSubject: Re: No creative idea for intro title   No creative idea for intro title EmptyTue Jul 17, 2012 9:34 pm

* Is courious in the Succubus* D:

That aside, welcome new comer! :3 Hope ya enjoy it here! x3
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: No creative idea for intro title   No creative idea for intro title EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 1:33 am

@Swerve
Oh I've read that, I like your Kukaki hahaha. I don't know since when but that thread suddenly becomes an RP thread hahaha.
SwerveStar wrote:
don't mention this place there. Wink
Don't worry your secret's safe with me

@Wolf
What Succubus? Kukaki?
Thanks! Nice to meet you

Btw, @Alex
Can I see the popularity poll? Suddenly become interested.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: No creative idea for intro title   No creative idea for intro title EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:01 am

http://mon110.sakura.ne.jp/mong/touhyo.html

edit

she's in 4th place now last time I checked she was 5th

oh alma's in first now too

luka 8th

and psycho goddess is 11th
Back to top Go down
hertzez

hertzez

PostSubject: Re: No creative idea for intro title   No creative idea for intro title EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 2:20 am

Thanks Alex.
Wow she ranked 4th, and the highest of the normal monster, quite a feat I say.

Edit:
Thanks for the info Alex Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No creative idea for intro title   No creative idea for intro title Empty

Back to top Go down

No creative idea for intro title
Page 1 of 1