Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma

Go down 
+2
anon64
CwHart
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next
AuthorMessage
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 1:45 pm

Mattew
Ruby sighed and nodded, smiling. "Of course, of course." She assured him. "Why would I want to hurt you?"

Maria
The Harpy thought to herself. "Where would he have gone, though?" She asked. "Was he a slave?"
"According to him, yes." Nomi responded. "He may be in the Queen's City, or in that direction."
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2013 2:30 pm

Mattew
"Well....sorry,I'm still not used to sharmites,that's all...well,a-anyways...." Mattew got a little nervous,after all,he wasn't that good with women.

Maria
"Well...maybe,but that could be a distraction,right? If he knows we're following him,wouldn't he try to throw us off?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 11:19 pm

Taxon wrote:
((Phewie. Lifes been kinda hectic, sorry for the wait people))
((yeah, pretty much this.))

Niles

Niles shifted uncomfortably, clearly unnerved by the angels pleading. "Hey, relax! I'm not in the mood to kill anyone right now." Niles said, only realizing how bad that sounded after having finished the sentence. "Just answer some questions and everything will be fine. For example, where are we and who are you?" He asked, not quite sure whether he should be trying to sound intimidating or reassuring.

Aiko

"Oho! If I wasn't healthy before, I certainly am now!" She laughed. "But you have more then my health in mind don't you?" She began to grip the rune even more tightly as its temperature sharply rose. The shield was now glowing a clear dark blue.
"Alright, once more for luck!" She declared as she pulled Naydene towards her, forcing a kiss, once again not giving the lapin a chance to respond. Aiko simply smiled, waiting for the love magic to kick in.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 6:20 pm

Mattew
Ruby nodded to him. "Oh, you're just fine." She assured him. "You don't have to worry about a thing. Anyway, do you want that kiss?"

Maria
"Throw us off...?" Nomi responded, a bit confused.
"Then where do you suppose he would be?" The Harpy asked Maria, crossing her arms again.

Niles
The Angel looked up at Niles nervously, then looked to the side. "My name is Syne." She said. "I'm a Sharmite... And, uh, I'm tough!" She patted her ample chest once for emphasis. "And I just happen to be lo-uh, I happen to have lost my bearings inside this tunnel... Cave... Place..." She blushed, nervous AND embarrassed.

Aiko
Naydene giggled at Aiko's comment and took that as a challenge. Her next kiss was a powerful one, one that would ensnare minds with love, making the recipient fall in love with the lovely Lapin Nurse. Perhaps they wouldn't devote themself or whatnot, but love would certainly be on their mind... Naydene, however, didn't see whatever it was Aiko had in her hand, and if it would prevent this from occurring, Naydene would have no way of knowing until after the kiss ended.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 11:27 pm

Aiko

Aiko looked slightly dizzy as the kiss ended. After a moment she tried to shake herself awake, only to be overcome by a befuddled grin as her cheeks grew bright red. "W-Well...! That's a tad more potent then I was expecting...!" She said as she broke the embrace and took a clumsy step backwards, revealing the rune in her hand. "Aha~ Yes, you've definitely practiced this...!" She declared as she frantically tried to fan herself with her free hand. "Just give me a minute...!" Her voice had gotten slightly higher in pitch and she was standing in a suspiciously awkward way... Aiko's mannerisms were more akin to that of a flustered schoolgirl then the confident women from just a moment ago. She couldn't even seem to take her eyes off of Naydene, albeit she didn't seem to be trying particularly hard either. A slight crack was now visible on the surface of Aiko's rune, which now had a glowing bright blue shield.

Niles

"Ah, well then, allow me to be the first to formally welcome you to the safety cave." He joked. "I'm still at a loss at to what an angel's doing so far underground though. I'm pretty sure there's some symbolism in here somewhere..."
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 11:48 am

Mattew
"U-uh...well....I think I'll pass... I don't tnink this is the best place for a kiss,anyways...S-so,can we keep going?"

Maria
"Well,if he's a slave,maybe he'll make us think he's heading towards the Queen's city,and head the opposite way,right? Or...maybe we should....split......." She started to see red eyes in one of the passageways "....Nevermind,let's go together" She said,with a clear expressiion of fear in her face,and hurried into the other passageway, which led to the Capital city's way.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 4:15 pm

Aiko
Naydene places a finger on her lip. "Is something wrong?" She asked coyly. "I expected you to want the best kisses I could give~."

Niles
She shook her head. "It's... It's a long story." She said. "I was looking for something, and I just kinda ended up here." She looked around nervously.

Mattew
"Oh, fine, fine." Ruby said. "Sure. Now then, there may be more this way..." She readied her pickaxe and started to walk down the tunnel.

Maria
The two women shrugged and followed Maria. They soon reached an exit to the cave, but it appeared to be further south than the primary entrance that was used previously. "Ok, then I guess we're headed into the forest." Nomi thought aloud.
"And we're going to that weird city..." The Harpy added. She didn't even stop, she just kept walking.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 3:45 pm

Mattew
Mattew walked behind her,following her,and as he was walkind,he saw a rather large gem buried in the ceiling "Oh,looks like I found one!"

Maria
Maria sighed in relief as they were walking out of the cave. "Thank god.....Well,It seems he may have fled to the city,so we should keep going" She started walking after the Harpy,but once she stepped out of the cave,she felt that she was missing something,as if her senses atually knew that Mattew was still in the cave. "(Huh?......must be my imagination)..." She kept walking,ignoring the feeling.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 EmptyThu Oct 31, 2013 4:27 pm

Mattew
"Really? Where?" Ruby said, turning to him. She saw Mattew look up and followed suit. Her eyes widened in surprise. "Yes..." She said. "That is certainly a large, lovely gem~..."

Maria
The Harpy led the way to Capital City Forest, followed by Maria and Nomi. The trees drew ever closer and soon they were right at the forest's entrance.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 1:55 pm

Mattew
Mattew then started thinking. "Hm....it's...too far to reach it....maybe if...Ruby,mind lending me that pickaxe for a second?"

Maria
"Hm....so after this forest,there's a city,right?" She said,while avoiding the trees's branches from touching her. "How big is it?"
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:34 pm

Mattew
Ruby looks at Mattew, and offers him the pickaxe. "Sure, why?" She says.

Maria
"Pretty big, I think." Nomi said. "As big as the Queen's City, they say."
The Harpy looks around the forest, listening in case someone was coming.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:50 pm

Mattew
"Well...maybe the more ancient way is the best....hope there isn't a lake at the other side..." He starts hitting some parts of the tunnel,breaking and getting out some rocks,and starts putting them one above of another,until he makes a stone staircase that reaches the gem. "Well,it's all yours,Ruby" He says,handing over her pickaxe.

Maria
"Well...that seems like it'll take a while to find our way to the city...."
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 4:56 pm

Mattew
Ruby raises an eyebrow. "Makes enough sense." She said. "Could be dangerous though... Might cave in." She grabbed her pickaxe and started to climb the pile. Her catlike tail waved back and forth slowly as she prepared to get the large gem. She began to dig it out.

Maria
"It might." Nomi responded. "We'll just get walking and see what happens."
"And if we see any Sharmites, I'll have to see what they have to say about these Humans..." The Harpy thought aloud.
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 04, 2013 5:40 pm

Mattew
"Don't worry,if you fall,I'll get you" He said,and started looking around to see if Ruby's weight wasn't affecting the pile of stones,which thankfully wasn't the case.

Maria
"Hm...ok,then....so..I believe you didn't gave us your name,did you?" She said to the Harpy. "Or maybe I wasn't there at the time...anyways,I'm Maria"
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 2:56 pm

Mattew
"That's not my main worry." Ruby said. "Besides, I'm a Bakeneko, I have catlike reflexes." She carefully continued to mine the gem, listening carefully for crumbling.

Maria
"Maria, hm?" The Harpy parroted (cough). "Well, my name is Dyna."
The Oni raises her arms and stretched. "If I hadn't said so already, my name is Nomi." She explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 14, 2013 5:02 pm

Niles
Niles simply stared at the angel in confusion. Somehow she became less threatening every time she opened her mouth, and it didn't seem intentional. Niles actually began to feel slightly guilty about having attacked this women, even if it was out of caution.
"So that's it? You were just searching for something and got lost? That's a bit vague for my liking but I guess it doesn't really matter right now." Niles let out a short sigh. He felt like he was wasting time interrogating the hapless sharmite.
"Tell me one thing then; if I were to stand up right now and let you go, what's your next move? What do you do then?"

Aiko
Before Aiko could respond the rune in her hand began shining spectacularly. It's temperature had also risen significantly and continued to do so. She flinched and shook her head, almost loosing balance in the process. She clutched her head in her free hand as a dense blue mist coated her body.
"D-damn...! I really have to find a way to make this process less uncomfortable..."
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 EmptyFri Nov 15, 2013 2:10 pm

Mattew
"Well,maybe you have,but your reflexes alone won't be able to save you if this place collapses. You'll need speed to get out of here,and I happen to have just that" Mattew said,giving a confident smile.

Maria
"Nice to meet you,Dyna" Maria smiled. "And...Introductions aren't going to cover the whole walk to the city,I guess..."
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 2:21 pm

Niles
Syne grew that nervous look on her face again. "W-Well..." She began. "I'd probably just leave you alone! After all, I don't look for trouble, I just find it...!" She brushed some dirt off of her attire.

Aiko
Naydene looked at the suddenly appearing mist. "Hm!?!" She responded. "What's this mist, dear? Don't you want me to kiss you more?"

Mattew
Ruby stopped digging and turned to Mattew. "Oh, exCUSE me." She said. "So just because I'm a sexy little Neko means I'm not allowed to be fast?" She smirked at him. "I'll have you know that Nekos of all kinds are among the most agile of Sharmites, and capable of quick movement as well!" She turned back to her digging. "Not every pretty woman needs a handsome prince to come save them, silly~. But not every pretty woman needs to be saved to give a kiss~."

Maria
"Whatever." Dyna responded. "I could probably just fly there..." She sighed and looked ahead, then stopped. "Something's moving. You can hear it."
Nomi lazily looked around. "I don't hear it."
Dyna huffed once. "Shut up and you will." She told Nomi.
In the quiet, it WAS possible to hear someone moving around...
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 6:54 pm

Mattew
Mattew couldn't help but laugh at Ruby's reaction. "Oh,looks like I touched a sensitive spot." He then left a hand on one of the walls and put part of his weight on it. "I never said anything about you not having speed. After all,you're a cat,and I bet you'll be able to keep up my pace. All I said was I had the speed we would need,just that."

Maria
"Huh?...." After waiting for a while,she started to hear something. Of course,her senses as a human weren't as good as those of a sharmite,but they were still similar. "What....is that?"
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 EmptyTue Nov 19, 2013 6:05 pm

Mattew
Ruby continued her digging. She thought she heard crumbling, as could be noticed by the fact her ears perked up in an effort to listen. She started to dig again slowly, but stopped. "Awww..." She began. "It's so BIG, and I WANT it, but if I keep going, this tunnel will likely collapse..." She sighed dejectedly.

Maria
Dyna listened closely and pointed in a direction. She and Nomi started to walk towards a group of bushes. "Hey, who's there!?!" Dyna suddenly shouted. They were met with a surprised yelp in response. A couple black bunny ears popped out of the bushes, and with them a head of brunette hair. A Lapin Sharmite stood up amongst the bushes and sighed.
"What did I do...?" The Lapin asked confusedly. "I was just here, minding my own business, then you scared me."
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 6:09 am

Mattew
Mattew looked at the gem,and an idea popped into his head. "Hm....I believe I found the solution..." He climbed to where Ruby was with ease,and then tried to push the gem a little. "Let's see...." he then closed his eyes,and a swift breeze came into the tunnel,passing over the gem. "Wind can get over the tiniest spots....Behind this gem,there aren't many rocks,but I believe there's one big enough to take this gem's place...." Then some sound like creaks came,and then a *clang* came from the gem.
"Okay,I think I got the replacement,now let's take the gem to us" He then started pushing the gem gently,aware of crumbling sounds,and when the gem moved,all Mattew did was to turn it a bit so it could fall to them,and it fell into Mattew's arms,while the rock behind the gem took it's place,not lettig the place collapse.
"Okey,some hard work done,but it's all yours" Mattew said,while passing he gem to Ruby.

Maria
Maria got surprised to see another kind of sharmites,and one wth such cuteness. "Oh....a bunny girl....weird,I believe I saw them in a magazine my uncle had....was it....play girl?.....a-anyway,sorry for scaring you. We are looking for the city...what was it's name again?"
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 4:09 pm

Mattew
Ruby caught the gem and held it in her hands. "Wow, that was clever!" She said. "Thank you, that was so cool!" She tried to put the gem away, then turned to Mattew. "Now you've DEFINITELY earned a kiss! Do you want this one now? Or should I give it to you later with the other one I owe you~?" She giggled.

Maria
The Lapin sighed and shook her head. In a moment she was all smiles. "All right, I forgive you." She said sweetly. "I'm Amy Lunaria! And you might be looking for Capital City!"
"Amy Lunaria?" Nomi parroted. "The Moon Rabbit?"
"Well, I THOUGHT I was a Moon Rabbit..." Amy responded. "It turns out I'm just a normal Lapin with the ability to make people hallucinate. Sorry. owo;" She laughed nervously. "It's kinda embarrassing..."
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 EmptyWed Nov 20, 2013 8:25 pm

Mattew
"A-ah,well,u.....I....believe we should....leave kisses for when safety comes....you won't be earning much from my help if we can't get out of here..." Mattew said,after searching for a good excuse.
((Uhm....may I be getting...too cliche with little Matt over here? You know,the clever guy,fearless,but overly shy when it comes to relations....))

Maria
"Yeah....right...." Maria,as obvious by her face,was totally lost in what they were talking about,as common from an outsider,although her new companions didn't know this....for sure at least.
"So,anyways,we actually are looking for that Capital city,is it far from here?"

Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:33 pm

Mattew
"Suit yourself." Ruby replied. "I guess that we should leave, sure. If you want, I guess. I have plenty of gems now." She smiled wide.
((Not really, I guess. He seems to have a solution for basically everything, though, which is sort of off.))

Maria
"Not far at all!" Amy said cheerfully. "It's just right this way! Do you want me to lead you and your friends there?"
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 4:54 pm

Mattew
Mattew nodded. "Right,let's go then" He then was about to walk to the exit...until he found out that while focusing only on the gem,he lost track of which tunnel was going fowards and which was going backwards. "Uh....Ruby?...which one was the exit,again?"
((Oh,I see. I kind of saw him like polivalent,but I'll try to nerf him a little. Like with his sense of orientation,for starters))

Maria
"Well,uh,I'm not exactly the head of the group here..." Maria then turned to both Dyna and Nomi "What do you two say?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma   Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplay Thread: The World Called Sharma
Page 14 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next