Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Yamada and the 7 witches coming soon in anime

Go down 
+2
joakinter
kissfan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kissfan

kissfan

Yamada and the 7 witches coming soon in anime Empty
PostSubject: Yamada and the 7 witches coming soon in anime   Yamada and the 7 witches coming soon in anime EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:49 am

Last edited by kissfan on Sat Aug 24, 2013 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Yamada and the 7 witches coming soon in anime   Yamada and the 7 witches coming soon in anime EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 7:51 pm

A......are you serious?!?!?!?! I've been waiting for this to become an anime almost since it started!!
You don't have a clue of how happy you've made me,kissfan. You have my eternmal gratitude. *bows down*
Back to top Go down
ShadithBro

ShadithBro

PostSubject: Re: Yamada and the 7 witches coming soon in anime   Yamada and the 7 witches coming soon in anime EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:17 pm

Ok I'm showing this to Alex right now!
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Yamada and the 7 witches coming soon in anime   Yamada and the 7 witches coming soon in anime EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 10:19 pm

Oh please let it be so!
Back to top Go down
kissfan

kissfan

PostSubject: Re: Yamada and the 7 witches coming soon in anime   Yamada and the 7 witches coming soon in anime EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:44 pm

The hair colors look weird though. I guess that's the sign that said person's a witch.

Crap.... it says PV in anime.... (not PV about an anime adaptation).

Well at least I can see 3D girls

I think this girl is Shiraishi or something.
Yamada and the 7 witches coming soon in anime 002

http://www.gooddrama.net/japanese-drama/yamada-kun-to-nananin-no-majo-episode-1
Back to top Go down
joakinter

joakinter

PostSubject: Re: Yamada and the 7 witches coming soon in anime   Yamada and the 7 witches coming soon in anime EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 10:19 am

Nah,the hair is how they where originally designed. Of course,with the manga being black and white,the colors aren't really distinguishable.
PV? whatssa that? (yamada expression)

Yup,that one is shiraishi,the other one anounced till now was Odagiri Nene,but I haven't seen Itou anywhere.Shame she doesn't get to the action,would have been awesome seeing her.
Back to top Go down
SwerveStar

SwerveStar

PostSubject: Re: Yamada and the 7 witches coming soon in anime   Yamada and the 7 witches coming soon in anime EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 4:53 pm

This looks pretty fun. ^^ What is this about exactly? A girl that can switch bodies with people by kissing them? I wish there were subtitles there.
Back to top Go down
vesago_x

vesago_x

PostSubject: Re: Yamada and the 7 witches coming soon in anime   Yamada and the 7 witches coming soon in anime EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:06 pm

HELL YES! I really need to get back to reading this. I read the first two volumes and then I got sidetracked.
Back to top Go down
LazyAlex

LazyAlex

PostSubject: Re: Yamada and the 7 witches coming soon in anime   Yamada and the 7 witches coming soon in anime EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:16 pm

SwerveStar wrote:
This looks pretty fun. ^^ What is this about exactly? A girl that can switch bodies with people by kissing them? I wish there were subtitles there.
spoiler free description
Ryu Yamada is a second year student at Suzaku High. Ryu is always late for school, naps in class and gets abysmal grades. His life is a dead bore. The beautiful Urara Shiraishi, on the other hand, is Suzaku High's brightest student. One day, without explanation, their bodies are swapped! Ryu ends up in Urara's body, and Urara in Ryu's.

with spoilers
Spoiler:

The seven witches are students from Suzuku high, each one of them inherit a different unique special power passed by generation within the school, its said that they gained those special powers by their desires, but its unknown how they got it.

Powers
Amnesia, Bodyswap, Charm, Invisibility, Precognition, Psychometry, Telepathy

the witches:

Students from Suzuku high possessing powers similar to the witches, likewise each one of them inherit a different unique special power passed by generation within the school, there numbers are unknown but the author's hinted at there being at least three of them.

Known Powers
Cut, Copy

Hinted Power
Paste

witch hunter/witch killer:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yamada and the 7 witches coming soon in anime   Yamada and the 7 witches coming soon in anime Empty

Back to top Go down

Yamada and the 7 witches coming soon in anime
Page 1 of 1