Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Night of the Witches

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

Night of the Witches Empty
PostSubject: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches EmptySat May 11, 2019 5:52 pm

Serila yawned, making herself comfortable in a plain, modest bed. She felt this was way below her standards, but alas, a small village like this had nothing better to offer. Not even seducing the owner yielded better results; those people really were that poor.

All she could think of was her sweet angel, waiting for her at home. If only it weren't so far away. She would use faster means of travelling but those would attract attention - and it seemed people from all around have taken a sudden interest in witch-hunting. They said witches have begun causing trouble, kidnapping people, turning heroes into cowards, and worse. It didn't help that the woman called herself a witch too. Serila was lucky she was somewhat of a known person among these parts, otherwise things might have ended up in a hassle.

With Leanne's imagine pictured in her mind, Serila drifted off to sleep, hoping her dreams would continue off of it. But she couldn't sleep. Something was keeping the fire witch restless, and it was not Chatty's constant complaining. She felt something was wrong but couldn't quite put her finger on it. Just then, a ghastly figure approached her window, accompanied by an otherworldly melody.

Darkness fell over the village. The lights were going out one by one - it was time. She had prepared for this thoroughly; the avatar had materialized itself. "I can do this..." a short girl told herself as she stepped in front of a giant painting. An uncanny portrait it was, having a horrific face etched onto the top of its frame. The image it depicted was not too far from the same description; a morbid sea of souls, forever trapped in a never-ending loop.

The cold air was making her teeth chatter. All of the warm clothing she wore did nothing to aid her; but no wind was about to stop her now, not when she was on duty. Shaking her head, the small girl began chanting, channeling all of her magic into the painting.

(Wail of the Damned - 13!)

Serila: 30 willpower
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches EmptySat May 11, 2019 6:27 pm

Serila had noticed the figure on the window, it looked like an attractive woman. "Serila." Chatty flied towards the witch. "I know." As Serila pointed him at the spirit, Chatty absorbed it, making sure it wouldn't pose a threat to the witch.
Once the spirit was dealt with, Serila looked through the window, something was going really wrong, it was too silent, no lights either just the spirits flying around, they were... Capturing people? Grabbing her hat and Chatty, Serila went out to the street trying to find the source of the spirits, all of this while making sure no more of them notice her and Chatty.

Following the trail of spirits, Serila finally arrived at the outskirts of the town, what she found there was a canvas... And a little girl? The girl was wearing winter clothes and seemed to be cold but... How? It wasn't that cold, sure, Serila never really was affected by the weather but she knew for a fact it wasn't that cold. While she was still thinking about this, the witch noticed somthing on the canvas, the spirits seemed to be connected to it. Decided to reach the bottom of this, Serila approached the girl, gently tapping her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches EmptySun May 12, 2019 6:51 am

The spirits were restless, longing eternally for companionship. Where one entered, two returned. The newly-awakened spirits were pulled out of their bodies by the specters of Gehenna, once people themselves. Livvy had prepared a second painting for the ritual, depicting the dark cells of an abandoned dungeon. Its name? "Chamber of Sacrifice". Gently tugged by the female ghosts, the souls of everyone sleeping in this village tonight were gradually pulled towards the two paintings. Men were driven to the Chamber of Sacrifice, while the women ended up swallowed by the perpetual vortex inside of Gehenna.

Everyone shared the same fate, except for one woman. Livvy felt a hand on her shoulder. Immediately she turned around, startled by this act. Her eyes were still not used to the dark, and all it took was one glance at the stranger for her mind to fill in the blanks. That beautiful red hair, her buxom figure and that pointy hat...

"Ro!" she ran up to Serila and hugged her, the short girl's face buried in her breasts. Serila could feel the girl's cold fingers touching her back, sending a small shiver even through her spine. That did not last long. As soon as the girl pulled back to get a good look at the flame witch, her pleasant smile faded in an instant.

"Wh-who are you?" the little witch jumped back, her hand reaching inside a pouch hidden under her shawl.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches EmptySun May 12, 2019 7:04 am

Serila was surprised by the girl's sudden reaction, she had definitely mistook her for someone else, someone called 'Ro'. The touch of the girl was cold, was that why this poor girl was wearing so much clothing? It wasn't long until the little witch realized that Serila wasn't who she thought she was. "Well, I'm not that Ro you mistook me for." Reaching towards her, Serila gave the little girl a pat on the head. "My name is Serila." Even if the pat was only a brief touch, she could feel the little girl's cold. "Hey, are you okay? You are really cold?"

"Serila, stop playing with the brat and let's go!" Chatty protested but Serila ignored him, kneeling in front of the girl, she pulled her in for a hug, letting her warm aura warm up the girl, or at least try to do it. "Here, I'll try to warm you up so you don't catch a cold."

Resist Charming Aura: 71

Livvy: 29
Serila: 30
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches EmptySun May 12, 2019 7:55 am

Livvy eyed the strange woman, still apprehensive about engaging her in a fight. It seemed the woman wasn't attacking her either, but instead gently pat her head. "Serila?" her voice was almost a whisper, her stare innocent and curious. The little witch stopped reaching for her tools. "I'm Livvy..."

The blonde was uncertain on how to approach, was this woman a witch too? She didn't have much time to dwell on it as the woman hugged her. Livvy gasped, feeling the woman's warmth envelop her. "Wh-wh-what are you... doing?" she stuttered at the sudden sensations assaulting her. But it was not just the warmth she was feeling; with Serila's body so close to hers, Livvy's cheeks turned red, a blush visible across her face. This woman was so... beautiful. The little witch could not help but slowly hug her back.

As the girl's hands touched her back again, Serila was once again feeling the cold. It was like the touch of a lifeless corpse, whose warmth was long lost. Between this and the ghosts, something was definitely wrong here.

(Free Action: Hug)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches EmptySun May 12, 2019 9:40 am

"I'm trying to warm you up, Livvy." Serila kept Livvy close to her, wrapping the girl in her warmth but when the girl hugged back, there was that unnatural cold again. "Livvy, what are you doing out here at this hour? It's dangerous with all those evil spirits, you mother must be really worried." Even her words were warm, right now, the most important thingh to Serila was keeping the girl safe and warm. "What's with this cold anyway? You poor thing, you are freezing. You can warm up in my hug all the time you want, Livvy." She gently stroked Livvy's hair, comforting the girl. "As soon as you feel warm, I'll take you back home with your mother... Ro, wasn't it?" Poor girl must have mistook her by her mother, she must have been so scared, alone with those evil spirits floating around.

RCA: 80
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches EmptySun May 12, 2019 11:16 am

Warm... so warm... Livvy felt like like drifting off to sleep in Serila's arms, but her words kept the little witch from losing herself. "M-m-mother? No... Ro isn't..." she began mumbling in Serila's chest, her voice trembling with emotion as she tightened the hug. It felt so good to let go, not worry about anything and to relax in the embrace of the stranger... stranger... stranger... "Stranger..." she whispered to herself.

Something stirred inside the short girl. Who was this woman? Why was she trying to keep her warm? And why, why was magic emanating out of her? "Bewitching Aura." Livvy's words were cold and sharp, surprising Serila. "Let go." she continued, the demonic painting floating towards them.

[Gehenna has entered the fray]
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches EmptySun May 12, 2019 12:14 pm

Serila was shocked by the cold tone from Livvy's words. "What? What's wrong? I just want to help you?" Serila was too focused on the little girl to noticed the flying canvas approaching them if it wasn't for Chatty who pulled her away from the girl. "What are you doing you idiot?" "Over there! The canvas is coming for us!" Serila looked at the demonic painting, stepping away from the girl. "You... You are the one hunting the souls of the people? Why?"

Chatty bashed against the painting, stopping it from getting closer to Serila, instead, the demonic canvas stood by Livvy. "No time for chatter, that thing is taking people's souls and will take yours!" Serila took a breath and looked at Livvy. "I'm sorry... But I'm going to need to pacify you." Kissing her hand, Serila blew a kiss at the little witch, popping on her still slightly red cheeks making them more red. "I promise everything will be okay."

RCA: 6
Seduction: 66

Livvy: 27 + Charmed
Gehenna: 30 (3)
Serila: 30
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches EmptySun May 12, 2019 1:44 pm

"Ah..." the little heart made her vision go pink around Serila. Her body was truly gorgeous and warm. Livvy began walking towards Serila, a wanting look on her face. "Must... focus..." she mumbled to herself. The combination of her blown kiss and the aura made it extremely hard to keep a clear mind, even for one versed in the art of magic.

The painting released a ravenous spirit that sung to Serila's own soul. "Be with me." The flame witch felt its wordless voice ring into her head as the female spirit approached her for an embrace.

Livvy - (Remove Charm)
Gehenna - (Wail of the Damned[dis] + Hungering Spirits[adv])

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches EmptySun May 12, 2019 2:06 pm

Livvy tried her best to resist Serila's charm but the witch's aura combined with her appearance, remembering the little witch of Ro, made it almost impossible to break it, it was then when Serila spoke to her again and the little witch attempts to break the charm were completely busted. "Livvy, listen to me, you don't have to do this. Let me take you back to your home." The flame witch was still trying to talk her out.

The spirits of the painting interrupted her, she heard the spirits calling to her, it was such a beautiful voice... So tempting... If it wasn't for Chatty bumping into her. "Don't let them touch you!" Chatty, being an spirit himself, felt something really wrong with the painting, and repelled the spirit that tried to grab Serila in an attempt to protect her. "If they touch you, they'll take your soul, stop playing with the brat and let's run!" But Serila didn't listened, instead the approached Livvy, placing her warm hand on her cold cheek. "Livvy, let me take you home."

RCA: 9 (Disadvantage resisting next turn)
Break Charm: 71
Wail of the Damned: 98, 3
Hungering Spirits: 47, 39
Warm Touch: 68

Livvy: 24 + Charmed + Weakened
Serila: 30 + SF: 1
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches EmptyMon May 13, 2019 5:12 am

Her eyes glazed over, struggling to not look at Serila. Not only did she resemble Roèaz, she felt like her. That aura, Livvy got exposed to it so many times, yet all that did was just make her more aware, aware of how utterly helpless and dependent it made her feel. "Let... go..." was all she could muster, placing her delicate hand upon Serila's.

With a melodious cue, another spirit descended upon them, whispering bewitching words into Serila's very soul. The ghost circled the woman, preparing to strike, seemingly having gained awareness of Chatty's presence.

Livvy - (Remove Charm)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches EmptyMon May 13, 2019 5:30 am

Serila noticed a voice calling her, it was like music, a honeyed voice from a beautiful spirit. This time Chatty wasn't fast enough to protect Serila from it, as the spirit embraced Serila, phasing through her, the flame witch started to feel light-headed after it, but that didn't dissuade  the woman, she was determined to save Livvy from those spirits she thought were possessing her. "Livvy, you have nothing to fear from me, I promise, I'll take you home, with your mother, with Ro." With a gently embrace, Serila hugged Livvy, placing her head between her breasts, again, a wave of warmth started to surround Livvy, making her feel warm and safe.

RCA: 96 (Immune to Charming Aura next turn)
Break Charm: 49
Wail of the Damned: 69
Hungering Spirits: 42, 69
Bewitching Embrace: 2, 69

Livvy: 21 + Charmed + Bound
Serila: 28 + SF: 1 + Weakened
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches EmptyMon May 13, 2019 7:12 am

Livvy felt herself trapped within the woman's embrace, her face buried between Serila's warm mounds. "Mommy is... gone..." she struggled to say those words, but she had to tell her... she was safe with her. Ro... Livvy wondered what she was doing right now, how she would react to Serila... and to her enthrallment.

"No..." Livvy began to focus, letting the warmth of Serila's chest help her relax. The interference of a second spirit made Serila dodge to the side, still holding the blonde in her arms. The flame witch felt a brief spike of magic from the little girl. That energy pattern, it was something she knew as well, or rather, was taught as well. Serila knew what that meant, the cold girl had placed a ward upon herself, repelling the Charming Aura.

"Serila..." Despite her effort in repelling the aura, she was still caught in the busty woman's embrace. "They come for you." she said, sliding her arms under Serila's and attempting to pry herself apart. The spirit meanwhile dashed again at the flame witch, while the other began singing to Chatty as well. "Come to me."

Livvy - (Struggle)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches EmptyMon May 13, 2019 9:14 am

Serila was surprised by the magic ward, still feeling a bit light-headed from the last time one of the spirits made contact with, she couldn't keep Livvy in her embrace. The flame witch looked at Livvy with a pained look on her face. "Livvy... I don't want to hurt you, I promise." Her pleas were interrupted by another spirit, again phasing through her. "L-Livvy..." Another spirit went after Chatty, but the lamp was ready, avoiding the spirit, the lamp threw itself against Gehenna. "Again with you!"

Weil of the Damned: 63, 13
Struggle: 78
Go Chatty -> Chatty Smash: 82

Livvy: 21
Gehenna: 28 (2)
Serila: 25 + SF: 1 + Weakened(2)
Chatty: 5
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches EmptyMon May 13, 2019 1:04 pm

Livvy looked at her with piercing eyes. "Then leave..." she said, walking back towards the demonic painting. "I..." the little witch hung her head, before looking once again at Serila. "I d-don't want to hurt you either."

Why was she feeling the need to be kind to this woman? She tried to trick her, robbed her of her senses. The charm definitely ran out, yet Livvy couldn't be at peace with the idea of stealing this woman's soul. The little witch tried to shake those thoughts away, hiding even further under Gehenna's shadow.

The wailing continued, sweet as a lullaby. Serila could feel her soul wanting to force itself out of her body. A pair of fingers traced a shivering line upon the woman's back, giggling seductively at her. The ghost's touch felt ever-more real now; tempting her soul and body to give in and become one of them. Chatty's pursuer seemed to turn to Serila as well, holding hands with the other spirit as they sang to her.

Livvy - (Free Action: Regret)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches EmptyMon May 13, 2019 1:26 pm

This time, Serila was more focused, managing to avoid the spirits in time. "Chatty!" "I'm working on it!" Chatty smashed the demonic painting once more while Serila focused her attention once more on Livvy. "I'm not going anywhere Livvy, I won't abandon you." She kept trying to talk the little witch down, once again, stroking her cold cheek, sending her warm into them. "I'll take you to your home, I promise."

RCA: 23
Wail of the Damned: 13, 41
Hungering Spirits: 91, 99
Warm Touch: 12
Chatty Smash: 58

Livvy: 19 + Weakened
Gehenna: 26 (1)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches EmptyTue May 14, 2019 1:21 pm

Serila's touch made her shiver with emotion, and a yearning for more. She felt, even if only for a moment, just like a regular girl - the witch's warmth mingling with her cold and gradually overtaking it. "Warm..." she whispered, placing her hand on Serila's cheek to mirror her. "I can't... go home. N-not without them."

The flame witch could see two spirits approaching her, yet she refused to move away from the little witch. Livvy noticed it as well. "So p-please leave this place." she said, holding her hand towards the two spirits in a stopping motion. Chatty took this opportunity to smash into both of the apparitions, forcing them back into the painting.

Livvy's eyes suddenly opened wide, pushing Serila away from her. "Get out now!" she cried, as the massive painting flew over her. Serila could see the vortex depicted in it grow larger and larger as it descended upon her, threatening to swallow her whole.

Livvy - (Free Action: Push her away: Make Portrait of Ruin roll with a disadvantage if Serila is not affected by Soul Calling)
Gehenna - (Portrait of Ruin[dis])
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches EmptyTue May 14, 2019 1:37 pm

Serila shook her head at Livvy's request. "I'm not leaving you alone, Livvy." Noticing the painting trying to absorb her, creating a fireball, she blasted the painting away moment that Chatty took to smash Gehenna once again. "Get lost freak!" With Gehenna gone, Serila looked back at Livvy. "I'm not leaving, Livvy."

RCA: 42
Push Serila away: 28
Portrait of Ruin: 1, 91
Fireball: 68
Chatty Smash: 10

Livvy: 19 + Weakened
Gehenna: 22 (Out of the Battle)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches EmptyWed May 15, 2019 1:11 pm

"Why..."

The massive painting took heavy damage, forcing itself away from the immediate battle - there were still souls needing a vessel, one it had to provide. The ritual will not suffer further interruptions. And so the melody ceased along with the spirits' assault, who now returned to guide the unfortunate souls of this village to an untimely demise.

"S-Serila..." the little witch called her name, focusing her cold gaze on the woman. "You should have listened." She grabbed two mirror shards, throwing them both to the sides, returning them to their original form with her magic, much in the same way she did for her personal canvas.

Serila could see herself in the two mirrors looming over her. Chatty had the choice between leaving his master to face the girl while he drives off the spirits or stay by her side and ensure her victory.

Livvy - (Magic Mirror II)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches EmptyWed May 15, 2019 1:24 pm

Serila observed the crystal shards as they turn into full size mirrors before returning her gaze to Livvy. "Livvy, let's go, the spirit is gone." Chatty followed Gehenna, observing the movements of the painting warily to prevent any more of it's tricks.

RCA: 72
Magic Mirror II: 48
Bewitching Embrace: 91
Chatty Smash: 47

Livvy: 19 + Weakened (Magic Mirror x2)
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches EmptyTue May 21, 2019 1:00 pm

She would not back away still. This woman seemed intent on her, for reasons Livvy could not begin to discern; it scared her. "S-stay away..." she said, gently placing a small painting stand to the ground, before weaving her magic on it. Serila watched as the object grew in size. Never-before had she seen magic like this; such a convenient application too. This small witch was an odd one for sure, on all fronts.

Livvy began painting on the fresh canvas with tools that expanded much like it. When Serila tried to approach, she noticed a barrier surrounding the girl. "D-don't come... any c-closer." she stuttered, looking at the flame witch as if she wanted to hurt her. Hastily she drew her brush across the silky canvas, matching the flow of Serila's gorgeous hair. The two mirrors floated next to the woman, and not a moment after, three giant, ethereal brushes lashed at her.

Livvy - (Outline + Reflection + Reflection)

Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches EmptyTue May 21, 2019 1:26 pm

Livvy looked scared, was she scared of Serila? At the premise of this, the flame witch looked worried, not for herself but for Livvy. "Livvy... You don't have to be scared... I just want to help you because..." She couldn't finish, a giant brush followed by another two from the mirrors lashed at her, coating her in an oily substance similar to the one using for painting. "Livvy..." Chatty soon returned to Serila's side "Wake up damn it, can't you see she's the one controlling those spirits?"

RCA: 19
Outline: 42, 77, 80
Spirit Absorb: 51

Livvy: 19 + Weakened (Magic Mirror x2)
Mirror 1: 1
Mirror 2: 1
Serila: 25 + SF: 1 + Weakened(2) + Painted: 2/10
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches EmptyWed May 22, 2019 11:25 am

When the brushes hit her, Serila sensed something inside; like her very essence was being defiled by an unknown entity. With worried eyes she watched the small witch's hand spreading the paint left by the stroke with inhuman speed. When color was spread on the canvas, not even the laws of time could stop her. Every painting ended in ten strokes - nothing more, nothing less.

She did not listen - she would not listen. This woman... this beautiful woman wanted to hurt her, to manipulate and charm her - Livvy would not yield. The paint has spread too thin, she needed to dip the brush in black once more.

Livvy - (Outline + Reflection + Reflection)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches EmptyWed May 22, 2019 12:09 pm

Serila felt the lashes from the brushes once again, they slowly covered her body in that oily substance, she felt like her own soul was being painted as well. "L-Livvy... Please, I don't want to hurt you, please, just listen to me." Walking to Livvy, the flame witch pulled the little witch into an embrace, gently stroking her hair. "Please Livvy, I swear, I don't want to hurt you."

RCA: 40
Outline: 12, 81, 78
Bewitching Embrace: 42, 76

Livvy: 17 + Bound (Magic Mirror x2)
Mirror 1: 1
Mirror 2: 1
Serila: 25 + SF: 1 + Weakened(2) + Painted: 4/10
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches EmptyWed May 22, 2019 1:39 pm

"N-no..." Livvy struggled against the warm, soothing embrace. Why was it this warm? Why did it feel so good? Serila was pouring every ounce of herself in Livvy, holding her so close... and the way she caressed her made it so much harder to resist. This was more than a mere charm, there was no more doubt about it in Livvy's mind, just a desperate question...
"Why...?"

Livvy (Struggle + Pass Turn)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches Empty

Back to top Go down

Night of the Witches
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next