Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Night of the Witches

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

Night of the Witches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches - Page 2 EmptyWed May 22, 2019 2:25 pm

The sudden struggle got Serila by surprise, Livvy seemed confused, was she really so determined to believe that Serila wanted to hurt her? "I... I have my reasons... Livvy..." She just stared at the little witch with concerned eyes.

RCA: 90 (Immune to Charming Aura next turn.)
Struggle: 100
Warm Touch: 1

Livvy: 17 (Magic Mirror x2)
Gehenna: 22 (Out of the Battle)
Mirror 1: 1
Mirror 2: 1
Serila: 25 + SF: 1 + Weakened(2) + Painted: 4/10 + Stunned.
Back to top Go down
SnowInSummer

SnowInSummer

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2019 1:35 pm

"I.. see." she said, eyes glued to the outline of the deceiver. That is all this woman was, a liar, someone that wanted use her for her own gains. Livvy had seen those kinds of methods before, not so dissimilar from their own practices. This woman used her beauty to rob the wills of others. Serila really did resemble her, from her looks all the way to the use of Bewitching Aura.

"Then I don't need to hear anything more from you."

Livvy was, like all the other witches and heretics, evil, and for this reason she recognized evil practices when she saw them. With anger bubbling inside her, the blonde girl dipped her brush in deep crimson, painting the blood-red hair of her opponent. She was prepared to defend herself against the fellow evil, to paint her most beautiful, emotion-capturing masterpiece - the "Night of the Witches".

Livvy - (Red + Reflection + Reflection) + (Yellow + Reflection + Reflection)
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: Night of the Witches   Night of the Witches - Page 2 EmptyWed May 29, 2019 2:19 pm

Those cold eyes, those cold eyes made Serila remember, she remembered that day when she lost her only family "I don't need advice from Miss Perfect! Get lost, big sister!" Those last cold eyes, those cold words after it ended, Serila never saw her ever again, tears started to run down the witch's cheeks as she looked at the little witch with sad eyes. "Sila..." She mumbled, the sudden emotional impact made her aura destabilize and become weak enough for Livvy to create another protective seal.

Unfortunately for the little witch, even if Serila was in a vulnerable state, Chatty wasn't, the lamp managed to pull the flame witch away from the magic brushes. "What are you doing? Snap out of it! Seril!" Chatty tried to reason with her, but Serila was too shocked by the situation to react, she managed to speak a few words, unaware if Livvy heard them or not. "Sila... You... Livvy... You look like..."

RCA: 90
RRR: 9, 99
YRR: 99, 69, 79
Bewitching Embrace: 49

Livvy: 17 (Magic Mirror x2) + Immune to CA
Gehenna: 22 (Out of the Battle)
Mirror 1: 1
Mirror 2: 1
Serila: 25 + SF: 1 + Weakened(2) + Painted: 4/10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content