Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why Not Work Together

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

Why Not Work Together - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Not Work Together   Why Not Work Together - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 18, 2014 10:30 pm

As Radon subsided, Sam patted his shoulder comfortingly. The siren grinned widely into a coy smile, showing the guys her teeth. "She's in the throne room, along with the other elites. Why, did you want me to set up a play date? ~~<3". She giggled. "No!", shouted Radon, rather angrily. "You know what I want you little skank. Don't play games with me." The siren relaxed herself, knowing she was in full control. "Oh, I don't want to play games with you Radon, it's your snake girlfriend who does.", replied the siren teasingly. "She feels bad for blinding you and wants to make it up to you, hehe." Sam could see Radon's anger building slowly from the siren's teasing and goading. "You can go take a minute if you want Radon." "With pleasure.", said Radon as he stomped to the other side and sat down aways from the interrogation. Sam slapped the siren in the face. "Agghh!", she cried. He grasped her throat tightly and leaned in so their noses almost touched. "You listen here bitch, I'm not in the mood for all this shit, so tell us how we can get to the throne room, kill this snake thing, and leave." Daniel took a step forward and tried to gently push Sam away. "Sam, I want to get out of here as much as you do but trying to choke her and kill her isn't helping." Sam gave Daniel the evil eye and the siren, even while being choked, had a nasty grin on her face. "Oh Danny, I knew you cared!", she chirped while looking lovingly towards Daniel. She then turned her attention to Sam. "As for you, none of you will leave this castle. You'll stay here forever. Your friends are already taken, but you're still single.", spoke the siren as she winked. "I wonder which of my friends want someone feisty..." Sam looked at her, his face scrunched up and his eyes cold and dark. Suddenly she bashed her head forward against Sam's, causing him to stagger backwards as he fell to the floor hitting his head on the concrete floor, landing in a puddle and gripping his bleeding head. "Gaah!" Daniel approached the siren. "Hey!", he said. "What the hell was that for? I tried to help you and bashed my friend's head." The siren looked sweetly at Daniel. "Oh Danny,  you always were the nice guy. I love that about you.", she said seductively. Before Daniel could act though, she opened her mouth and quietly sang a song, a sweet tune that filled Daniel's ears and caused him to stop in his tracks. The soothing melody of her voice went from his ears to his brain, overflowing his thoughts with its sweet song. Daniel did his best to fight it off, but it was no use. Once he stopped the mental struggle,  it was over. Her lovely voice rang in his ears and was all he could hear. His mouth gaped open as he realized how truly beautiful the siren was with her long and flowing golden hair held back with a sapphire encrusted headband, her soft but bright blue eyes, her slim figure fitting snugly in her white gown with a jeweled brooch. Her plushy breasts were mainly hidden underneath her gown, but one could see the very well sized melons jut out of her dress. Her rear was round and curvy,  just like her gorgeous figure. She wore sandals and and her feet looked very soft with toenails clipped perfectly with a red polish, matching her red fingernails. Her lips were of a perfect size and made an adorable pout. They had no lipstick on, but had a small amount of gloss so they somewhat shined. All Daniel  wanted to do was listen to her enchanting voice and care for her every need. He was practically drooling at the sight of her. Radon, though blind, looked up and to the direction of the singing. He knew it to be the siren's, and therefore was fully aware that if he came close enough to try to subdue her that he would fall under her spell as well. Luckily he was far enough away that the singing didn't even phase him; he could hear her soft voice but he wasn't close enough for its effects to work on him. Losing more blood from the head bash, and falling on his head, Sam was knocked out cold. Daniel dumbly walked to the siren, totally enamored by her lovely singing. She stopped singing for a moment. "Danny, would you pretty please untie me?", she asked sweetly. "Of course my love. Anything.", replied Daniel instantly and he immediately untied her. She stood up from her confines and looked down at Sam, spitting on his unmoving body. "That was for calling me a bitch." She raised her leg up and began kicking his stomach very hard. "And that, was for choking me." Satisfied with her work, the siren turned to Daniel whose eyes were glazed pink and his arms slumped. The siren put her hands on Daniel's shoulders and pulled him close to her in a tight embrace. Her perky breasts pressed on Daniel's chest and he could feel her hard nipples touch him through her clothing. "I think you deserve a reward for being such a good boy. Pucker up lover.", said the siren with a sultry voice. She leaned in to him and Daniel leaned in as well to eagerly accept his present. She pushed her lips against his in and stuck her tongue inside where she gracefully played with his tongue, having them dance around in each other's mouths. She licked and explored all around his mouth and exchanged salivia. She broke the kiss, and Daniel reluctantly moved his lips back, but the siren was not finished yet. She plastered his face with kisses, kissing his forehead,  cheeks, neck, and so on, finally coming back to his lips and giving him another passionate and lingering french kiss. When they finished, she gazed into Daniel's eyes lovingly. Daniel returned her gaze, totally lost in her beauty. "I missed you Danny.", she softly spoke as she embraced him in a tight hug. Daniel wrapped his arms around her protectively. "I... I missed you too." The siren backed away, beaming at her reunited lover. She grabbed his hand and began climbing the ladder to the manhole cover above. The siren said, "We've got a lot of catching up to do Danny.", before opening the cover and leading Danny out of the sewers. The manhole cover closed and Radon ran over to where he heard Sam fall. He put a hand on his head and felt the warm blood gush out. "Dammit", he muttered under his breath. Ripping a piece of his clothing, he wrapped the fabric tightly around Sam's head to stop some of the bleeding. Hours passed. Sam slowly sat up, still gripping his head. "How ya feeling?", asked Radon with concern. "Like shit.", Sam replied. "The bitch headbutted me. And where's Danny off to now?" Radon looked down, somewhat ashamed to explain the situation. "The siren sang to Daniel. He's under her spell now. They're gone. But I couldn't do anything or it would've happened to me too!" Sam slammed his fist to the ground. "F@$#ing dammit!", he shouted. As his hand hit the ground, it touched against something he didn't notice til now. It was a tan parchment. He carefully lifted it up to see it. "What's that? " asked Radon. "It's a map of the castle. I don't believe it! That siren's still toying with us, having the nerve to give us a map!" "But with a map, we can plan out our moves, maybe sneak up on them or something." "Listen Radon,  I'm sorry about what happened to you, i really am. But if we think we can just fight them head on, then we'll just end up as love puppets for them just like Danny. Is that what you want?" "No, but I'd rather lose to her trying then run away like a coward!" Sam looked to the ground and began to break. Tears rolled down his eyes. "I just wanted to find some treasure, get some money that's all,  and now I'm dragged into this mess with monsters and everything. I just want to go home now..." He softly cried. Radon was taken aback at his comrade's sudden expression of his emotions. "It's okay Sam. I promise you we'll get through this. We have a map and we still have all those potions Daniel made. We'll kick their asses,  me and you. Now whatdaya say? Partners?" Radon stood up and offered his hand down to Sam. He had a funny grin on his face, as if he wasn't bothered by the recent events. Sam couldn't understand how he could be so lighthearted in a hopeless situation like this, but yet it was still so inspiring that he couldn't help cracking a grin himself. Sam wiped the tears from his face with his sleeve and gripped Radon's hand as he was pulled up. "Partners.", said Sam,  now sharing the confident smile that Radon had.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Why Not Work Together   Why Not Work Together - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:48 am

"Hey, Sam I just thought of something." Radon said trudging threw the sewer slush. "Yeah, what is it?" Sam asked intrigued "With how big this place is there has to be an archive. This archive might help us research these things. You know what they are. Their weaknesses. It will make it easier to defend ourselves. Maybe even cures if we run across Daniel again." "Great Idea!" Sam said excitedly while pulling some gunk of his shoe. "Ill check the map it has to be...." Sam's mouth dropped. "What happened?" "Well cuz you can't see....The archive is a long way to the right. The way out is even longer out but its to the left. What do we do? Gain a vantage? Or Haul ass out hoping we aren't caught?
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Why Not Work Together   Why Not Work Together - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 4:01 pm

The question was sort of a no brainer to Radon, "We go to the Archive, we cant just leave a friend behind as he gets held prisoner her for the rest of his life." Sam looks back at him and nods, knowing full well that he couldn't live with that on his conscious. Finally reaching a manhole that they can pull themselves out from, Sam starts to climb up first, "I will scout to see if there are any of those monsters nearby." He climbs slowly and unhindges the manhole cover very slowly. He peeks out and sees two of the monster girls talking to each other... Sam closes the manhole cover and comes back down whispering, "Ok, there are two of them up there but it seems like they are distracted, you up for some sneaking?" Radon agrees with a nod and they both start going back up with Sam leading the way, "Just follow the sound of my footsteps when I leave the manhole." He whispers again. Sam opens the manhole cover again and looks out to see the two girls still chatting away, not really paying attention. He lifts it up and instead of risking any noise, he takes the manhole cover with him and steps aside to let Radon out and silently puts the cover back on, he lightly steps over towards a "L" shaped bend in the hallway and hid behind the wall with Radon.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Why Not Work Together   Why Not Work Together - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 7:14 pm

"That was close." Radon said sighing. "How much farther?" "Still got a ways to go. Next up, we gotta go through....damn it."Sam grunted "What is it now?" Radon asked very annoyed. "We gotta go up one more floor and those two are standing right at the Elevator. We gotta distract them." Sam said just as annoyed. "Radon alright we gotta sneak back in the sewers and throw a potion into this hall." "Let's do it." The two sneaked threw back to the manhole and threw a empty potion glass over cross the hall. The two woman hauled themselves the sound. "Follow me" Sam whispered and the two ran for the elevator. As they got in they heard footsteps coming back around the corner coming their way. "Start it, start it!" Radon quietly yelled at his partner. "I've flipped it three times...shit we are trapped. Best part is that this elevator has designs on it...Designs that let them see right through!"
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Why Not Work Together   Why Not Work Together - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 11:54 am

(The Cliffhangerness is real)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Why Not Work Together   Why Not Work Together - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 22, 2014 8:00 pm

((Im kind of confused at the end of the post about the designs. Can they see through the elevator at them or can the girls see through the elevator at the guys.))
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Why Not Work Together   Why Not Work Together - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 2:02 pm

( It kinda looks like this http://www.moddb.com/mods/pewdies-revenge/images/elevator )
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Why Not Work Together   Why Not Work Together - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 9:13 pm

They were trapped... No if ands or buts about it. Radon can sense the tension in the air while him and Sam were standing inside the elevator. The girls looked at them as they were inside the elevator and a huge smile grew on both of their faces. "Well well well, what do we have here?" The one on the right said, "looks like we have a couple of dashing men trying to escape!" The other one said. They drew closer to both Radon and Sam. "Don't come any closer!" Sam said. "Oh? And why is that? Don't you want to feel our kisses?" The girl on the left said as they are now right at the elevator door.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Why Not Work Together   Why Not Work Together - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 5:45 am

"We don't have much choice..."Sam told Radon. "We gotta ram through this door and keep running! Go in 3......2.....1!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Why Not Work Together   Why Not Work Together - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 3:36 pm

They both ram the elevator door hard... But it had little to no effect on it. "Try it again!" Sam said as they both ram again. But the same result happened. The girls just looked at them as if they were insane. "Umm... You know that is metal right?" The girl on the left said as the one on the right is laughing at them. Sam directs Radon to try once more but as soon as they were going for the ram, the girls open the elevator doors and they both fall out and onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Why Not Work Together   Why Not Work Together - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 4:56 pm

(I Died Laughing Reading that)
When stumbling to the floor the two woman stood over them smiling. Sam looked over at one. "Would you mind for me to dance for you?" asked the taller one. It appeared she has a round face, brown eyes, thick pink lips, and long eyelashes. She wore a leotard with a laced chest opening and matching knee-high boots and long gloves. "Order do you prefer my necromancer friend here?" She asked. Sam's eyes swapped over necromancer. She wore what appeared to be a cloak the only difference being that the cloak was ripped at parts. It only seemed to cover her chest along with her arms and her torso. While Sam stared at her the necromancer's eyes seemed to glow. Then all he saw was him walking towards the necromancer. She also appeared to have some sort of tentacles coming from her back. The tentacle grabbed him and she french kissed him. During the embrace she suddenly let him go and his body fell out cold to the floor. Sam then panted heavily looking around him. Nothing seemed to have changed since what seems to be a vision the Necromancer gave him. "Radon!" Sam yelled as he got up and ran back towards the hall. Mid-sprint Sam ran into the Necromancer. "What the hell?" Sam shouted puzzled. "I have complete control of the darkness, cutie. You're not gonna get away easily." the Necromancer replied back with a smirk on her face. Sam then remembered the lighter in his pocket. The Necromancer stepped back in recoil from the bright light. "RUN!" Sam screamed back over to Radon as the two saw a door and ran towards it. Upon entering the room they noticed gears everywhere down two halls which led to multiple rooms. Sam grabbed a near by spare gear and but it up against the door. Sam led Radon down one of the halls. "Stay here." he said. "Radon looked puzzeled "Where are you going?" he asked. "If we hide together we'll be easily found!" Sam said back. He then ran back down the halls searching for a place for him to hide. Behind him was the two woman banging on the door!
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Why Not Work Together   Why Not Work Together - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 3:26 pm

(Sorry for my lack of participation recently. I've been somewhat busy with things. I'll try to be more active on this topic but please understand it's difficult for me to constantly put out wonderful continuations for a story like this. I have to have the right sort of inspiration and mindset. Well without further ado, let's get this topic rolling again!)

"Wait Sam!", Radon called. Sam turned around to face him. "What is it Radon?", he asked while raising an eyebrow. Radon took something out of his pocket and gave it to Sam. It looked like a tiny blue pill. "Swallow this.", he commanded. Sam held the pill in his hand suspiciously. "Why? What's it do?", Sam inquired. "It's a special drug I came up with before I arrived at this castle.", replied Radon. "If you swallow it, their kissing effects on us will be neutralized temporarily. We can pretend to be under their spell and get the jump on them!" Sam shrugged. "What do we got to lose?", he said while grinning. As both of them swallowed the pills, the quickly turned their heads to the door. The banging grew louder and the two of them knew the girls would break in any second now. Sam swiftly took charge. "Go hide in the far left room. I'll go to the right. We'll let them do whatever then knock 'em out." Radon nodded and they went off in the opposite doors at the end of the hallway. With a final boom, the door blocked with a gear busted open and the two girls sauntered inside the dark corridor. The dancer girl looked down at the gear that was blocking their entrance. "Clever little bastards. They're gonna be fun to play with.", she snickered. The necromancer simpered devilishly. "Come out, come out wherever you are boys! We just wanna play!", she called out lovingly. She looked at the dancer. "Let's split up. I'll take the far right door and you take the left." The dancer nodded and went to end of the hallway. The necromancer took her sweet time to arrive at the right door. She opened it slowly and quietly. Hearing someone softly breathing, she smiled once again. Shooting her dark tentacles into the shadows, they grasped in the direction of the breathing. "Did you think you could escape from us?", she asked sweetly. "Especially since it's so dark in here. It boosts my power and it's so romantic....", her tentacles pulled Sam close and she giggled girlishly. Her tentacles pushed him to the ground and she laid on top of him. His eyes now adjusting to the darkness, Sam saw it was the same necromancer girl as before. She closed her eyes and put her lips in a pout as her face came closer and closer to his. Sam struggled but it was no use. Her lips met his and she kissed his mouth tenderly. She kept it lips only at first, but soon moved into tongue. As her tongue moved around his, Sam relaxed his body, waiting for the perfect moment to strike. He noticed a bulge coming up in his pants and blushed a bit. She noticed it too. "Ooh. You have soo much tension down here. Let's ease it up a bit shall we?" The necromancer removed the pressure from her tentacles on Sam. As all girls living in the castle know, once a man stops his resistance, he is ripe for their picking so to speak. Her tentacles moved up and down his pants, giving his pole a quick but firm squeeze. Luckily for Sam, her actions had not taken over his willpower, but as a man he still enjoyed what was going on. She lowered his pants and stuck him inside of her. Sam gave a gasp of ecstasy, not expecting the pleasure he felt being inside of her. She smiled endearingly at him as she rocked up and down. Too enwrapped in the delight his lower body felt during this, Sam decided to let her continue. The necromancer started things off slowly with her pumping, but gradually increased her speed. As she did so, she moved her tentacles to hold Sam's head still as she plastered his face with her soft and dark lips. He groaned in pleasure. Knowing she was in full control, the necromancer continued and changed from many quick kisses to a long and deep kiss, wrapping her tongue around his as their bodies bounced up and down. Sam felt a convulsion rise in his body. He was just about ready to burst. The girl somehow knew this too and pumped him faster and faster until he climaxed inside her hole. She continued for a while and Sam felt another twitch in his rod as it exploded again. Satisfied with the amount of seed he left inside her, The necromancer pulled him into a hug and snuggled with him. Now free from the pleasure of sex, Sam quickly took out his lighter as the girl rested her head on his shoulder, sighing in happiness. He lit it and set her cloak on fire. She opened her eyes in a fright and released her hold on Sam. "Ahhh!!!", she screamed as she desperately tried to put the fire out. The fire spread on her cloak. Taking the opening, Sam hit her head hard against the hard stone wall and she fell to the floor. Sam crouched down and put the fire out. Seeing her more clearly with most of her clothing burned off, she had a pretty face. She had shoulder length black hair and eyes that must have been brown. She had lips that were of a dark shade and a very modest, but attractive body. Sam sighed. "I'm sorry.", he said quietly.

Meanwhile as all of this is happening, Radon had troubles of his own. He heard very clearly when the dancer walked inside the room he was in. He jumped at her and tried to put her in a chokehold, but she laughed and did a roundabout on his body, leaving him pinned against the wall. She rapidly bundled her legs around his waist and began kissing him all over his body, starting with his face and going all the way down to his shoulders and chest, leaving pink lip marks all over him. Though Radon was filled with willpower, he had to admit that his girl was very flexible, probably more flexible than any other woman he had seen. The dancer looked up at him. "I was going to play with you some more, but you seem soo feisty that we'll just skip to the best part. She moved her thighs up against his groin and made his tent stand up. She smirked at him and leaned into him, kissing his right ear then giving it a little nibble. "Now let's have some fun.", she whispered playfully. As she held onto his shoulders with her hands, she moved her legs down and kicked off her boots before gracefully pulling his pants down with her skillful toes and feet. She removed her leotard while still holding onto him and leaned in close. "It's time.... lover.", she whispered before bringing her naked self close to his member. Before she could put it in though, Radon suddenly grabbed her shoulders tightly with his hands and pushed her off of him forcefully against the wall. "Oww!", she cried. Radon kneed her in the stomach. She grasped her arms around her stomach, moaning in pain. Radon elbowed her hard on the head, silencing her as she fell to the cold floor. Radon pulled his pants back up and walked outside the room and heard Sam's footsteps approach him. They both gave a sigh of relief. "Man it's good to see you Radon. Thanks for that pill. It worked just like you said." Radon gave Sam an understanding nod. "Of course. I don't have too many of them, but I felt like we needed them here. In the future we gotta be more careful though; try to sneak up on them and knock 'em out before they notice us." "Right, good idea. So Radon, what'd the dancer girl do to you in there?", he asked while smiling teasingly. Radon answered seriously, "She kissed me a little bit but I knocked her out before she could do anything." Sam looked shocked at his response. "Why?", continued Radon. "Did you let your enemy do anything?" Sam hesitated before saying anything. "Well, uhh.... yeah.", he started. "She had me pinned down with her tentacle things and I figured it'd be fun to have sex since I wouldn't fall for her charms. What's wrong with that?" Radon shaked his head in disgust. "I'd never let one of those witches tempt me. I'm not interested in being some girl's stud or lap dog. If I do anything like that with a woman, I'd want it to be someone I truly care about, not some bimbo to play around with." Sam put his head down in shame, his eyes fixed to the floor. Radon shook Sam to break him from the trance. "Stop feeling guilty about it. Come on, we gotta get outta here." "Alright.", Sam said. Looking upwards, Sam pointed to an air vent. "I found us a way out of here Radon! Gimme a boost up." Radon bent down to let Sam climb up to reach the vent. He gripped the duct and pulled hard, breaking it from its confines. Sam jumped up and climbed inside the vent. "Jump up. I'll catch you." Radon jumped up and reached his hand to the ceiling, which Sam caught. He pulled him up into the vent and they began to crawl. Sam took the map from his pocket and looked down at it as they traveled in the vent. "Follow me Radon. I think it's this way to the archives.", he said as he made a turn. As they headed towards the archives, Sam thought deeply about what Radon had said and directed his thinking to what it'd feel like to be in love.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: !   Why Not Work Together - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

(I understand. When you can, you can. I noticed you tend to be buzy with the many other topics you post on this fourm as well as of course your life away from the fourm!)Enter Sachie

"Crap Crap Crap." Sachie thought flipping through pages. "I need a book on these people!" She kept searching and searching to she came across one called "Mistress Enyc." "Perfect!" She grinned staring at her key to getting out of here alive. She then herd people walking and mumbling "Not this time you skanks!" She whispered to her self. She hid behind a book case staring at the door with the book in one hand and string trigger to some explosives with the other. In her hiding spot she couldn't get a good look at shadows walking by her.

"Alright we're here!" Sam said. "Stay behind me!" he called back to Radon who followed close behind. He Struggled to see as he clawed through shelves trying to find a book to help them get out and cure each other. He then saw a missing spot where a book once was. His mouth dropped in awe. "Did they beat us to it?" Sam started to contemplate as to continue. "I mean being stuck here can't be all bad right?" He thought thinking back to the Necro. He turned to tell Radon the bad news untill they both be came startled as someone jumped from behind a book case. "Surprise Freaks!" She screamed pulling the string. "The Hell?" both Radon and Sam reacted before hearing the boom of the explosion. "Wait you're not..." She said shocked as boulders fell between her and the two guys. She fell on her butt backwards. "Yello!!! Sorry, guys! I'm not like the rest of them! Im gonna need your help to get out of here! If you're still alive come find me!" She shouted out praying that they heard him!
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Why Not Work Together   Why Not Work Together - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 15, 2014 4:57 pm

Sam groaned and sat up slowly. Both he and Radon had gotten hit by several rocks from above. He shaked his head to recover his vision,  which was blurred. Seeing a cloud of dust in front of him, he jumped up and began searching for his friend. "Radon? Radon you here?", he called out. Hearing a crumbling noise from behind him,  Sam quickly turned his head to see some boulders vibrating slightly. The debris moved even more, and from the center of it, Radon burst through, his hands sprouting to the air from all the weight he pushed. "Dammit.", he muttered. "F@$*in girl almost got me killed." Radon brushed dirt off of his clothes. "What're you waiting for Sam, Chinese New Year? Find something to help us out!" Breaking his gaze from Radon, Sam looked around the room. He searched the area like a clumsy thief: skimming though books before throwing them aside, overturning desks and bookshelves, until he finally kept one in his hand. His head hung down as he stared the pages, studying them carefully. "Radon, I think I got something! " Radon climbed over the mountain of earth and approached Sam as he continued speaking. "It's some sort of encyclopedia about these girls! M... P.... R... S... S! Siren... it says here that a man who hears a siren's song will instantly become her slave, loving her forever. But, if you kill that siren, then the spell is broken! Okay,  so how do we kill her?" Radon softly slapped Sam's head. "Electricity stupid. Remember how just that wire knocked her out cold in the chemical room? We get a bigger supply and fry her." Sam slowly nodded his head as he followed Radon's words. "Okay... but where're we gonna find that much electricity?" The two stroked their chins in thought,  pondering for a solution. Almost simultaneously,  they both came to a conclusion, and facing each other blurted out "Power generator!" Sam took a glance down at the map. "Well,the castle would have to have one somewhere. No power plants anywhere around here. Now let's see.. it says that the basement is all the way over here.", as he pointed to a spot on the map. "It'd probably be down there. Unfortunately it's right under the throne room where the upper ranks will be." Radon hesitated with a moment of concentration before he spoke. "Good. We have to go there anyways. Double check the area around for any other useful books before we go." Sam nodded in agreement. "Yeah, good idea!" Sam looked through the other debris and shelves as Radon watched the door. There was no one in the hallways and Radon didn't even hear a footstep. His attention focused now on the crazy girl that almost got them killed. "I'm not like the rest of them! I'm gonna need your help to get out of here! If you're still alive come find me!" He repeated this several times in his head and wondered what to make of it or if they should trust her. He did know that she took a book from the archives, one that might've been useful for them.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Why Not Work Together   Why Not Work Together - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 17, 2014 5:02 pm

"What could she have wanted with the book?" Radon asked his friend still ponder what to do. Sam thought about it for a second and answered back. "Well the way I see it she could have been doing two things. She either wants to deceive us like those others...." "Or???" Radon cuts in anxious to hear the other reasoning. "Or she's trapped here like us." Sam snapped back a bit annoyed he got cut off. "Should we find out?" The two thought about for a minute and Sam broke the silence with "Well we got our book! Time to put it to the test!" He had a look of sheer confidence which made Radon have to agree. The two started down another hallway to find what could be their next partner. Walking around the halls they stopped at a corner only to spot what was clearly one of the Mistresses from earlier. Luckily she didn't see them!

"Did they hear me? They had to have!" a look of worry grew on her face "They are the only chance I have of getting out of here. I know too well what happens to woman here." She was barely stopping herself from thinking of her repressed memory. She decided sitting around here would be useless and started running around to find a way out! "No doors!" She sighed. She patted against all the walls until she felt what sounded like a hollow wall. "Jackpot!" She shoved and shoved at the wall but to no avail it wouldn't open. She grabbed a brick from the floor. "Open Damn It!!!" She screamed tearing away while smashing at the wall. She gave up with a sigh and leaned against it. As if on queue it broke letting Sachie fall through the wall. She groaned from the pain and looked around. It looked like another Archive but it was hidden "Well there has to be something helpful in here." She grabbed a few helpful looking books but one of them didn't come off the shelf. In stead the Wall behind her flew open. "Well, well, well look what we found here." She heard a feminine voice squeal from behind. A look of sheer horror arose on her face as she was too scared to turn around. She reached for something in her pocket when....

Witnessing the wall open and seeing the what looked like a normal human conflicted Sam. "What was that?" Radon asked blind to all around him. Sam replied back with "I think someone that could help us....just got spotted.
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Why Not Work Together   Why Not Work Together - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:13 am

(anyone want to continue this)
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Why Not Work Together   Why Not Work Together - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 8:59 pm

(I'm down for it. I just don't really wanna write the next one but if no one else will then I'll do it I suppose)
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Why Not Work Together   Why Not Work Together - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 9:15 pm

(If no one does it in a couple days ill do it as I dont want to break my own rules)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Why Not Work Together   Why Not Work Together - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:13 pm

(Sorry I havent been on lately. College started up and its going to be taking up alot of my time.)
Back to top Go down
sarcasticspidey

sarcasticspidey

PostSubject: Re: Why Not Work Together   Why Not Work Together - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:19 pm

(Yeah school's back up for me too and eating my time, plus my job and hobbies. I intend to continue stuff like this, I just don't know when I have enough time to sit down, brainstorm a bit, and type it all up)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Why Not Work Together   Why Not Work Together - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:23 pm

(Same here, I have a job as well. I will still try to remain active on this board but it may take awhile when I get back into the swing of things at college.)
Back to top Go down
SomeGuy

SomeGuy

PostSubject: Re: Why Not Work Together   Why Not Work Together - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 27, 2014 8:29 pm

(I start up in the next week too :/)
Back to top Go down
guametsunami

PostSubject: Re: Why Not Work Together   Why Not Work Together - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 9:59 pm

I got dis guys.
Radon looks at sam and he's like "yo sam what chu wanna do?" And sams like "dang radon we gotta help dat chick ya no wat I'm sayin? She might gimme a little u no wat lol" Sam n radon go behind da chick n knock er out and help satchie up. Sam says yo gurl u shouldn't be round here by urself ya no? U gotta hav sum protection if ya no wat I'm sayin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why Not Work Together   Why Not Work Together - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Why Not Work Together
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2