Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.

Go down 
+77
Proot
LunarBlade
Ivory_the_chocobo
GenericUsername420
ZeroBeat
WuvWuv
SnuggleBun
Deweye
Lipstick_Brat
Anonymous469964
DNHumanBeing
Luizu
Kilprel
Moss-182
Carayn
Present
Biscuits_Man
Luhyzi
Weatherkeep
Calamity
LastSorrow
ConTheMink
Crizice
herwillingslave
MexicanSchnitzel
Removed
PieForPi
Winged Aegis
DarkHeroAxel
Kingoffusion
ZengumitheCandymouse
X_Simply-Perfect_X
Mizuhashi
Jello
AzureTyrant
No one
Vampire'sThrall
Warrior of Darkness
VulcanS
sfbirdie
forest Assasin
[Account Inactive]
Insomnia
DarkTemplar13
wolfzero001
Celesty
Kephry
Dataslycer
hapless_agonist
Craicte
SoloWingPixy
Cyberstrike
palatude
Lady Malboro
Ignia
bapswent
BurningVulcan
kissfan
deus111
jonathan123
Ziggy
unknownwatcher
Eredin
Badoxe
SomeGuy
LipsInfinity
Kis-aragi Rana
GingerLipstick
NeoGeno450
guametsunami
hertzez
anon64
Lightshock16
tsurugikage
argaz003
Mkmd13
Caustic_Clown
81 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
sfbirdie

1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 1:48 pm

I know forest Assasin, I was planning on starting it after the current Fairy Tail chapter, but the unavailability... TwT

However, light is shining through the darkness... Next Friday, I will have a week of vacation! Sweet freedom and RPs for all! So, I'm willing to accept all three of you people above me next week, and hopefully we can finish as much of it as possible in that same week :p
Back to top Go down
VulcanS

VulcanS

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 2:04 pm

Sounds good to me, my man

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 27, 2017 8:43 pm

someone can RP as skunketteswetheart against glen?

Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 1:07 am

https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t2176-candy-the-sexy-snake

Anyone wanna either rp as or against her?
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 29, 2017 7:00 am

Sound interesting, i want rp against her, can i?

Lady Malboro

Lady Malboro

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 7:01 pm

I'm still up up for some RP anytime on Discord, Feel free to add me! (Lady Malboro#4028) or Kik messenger (LadyMalboro). i also have a big list of baddies here choose wisely Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
forest Assasin

forest Assasin

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 30, 2017 7:02 pm

I'll install discord the next weekend

AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 5:43 am

I wouldn't mind facing you, Lady Malboro. Name on Discord is CobaltGale#1271

..I also wouldn't mind facing Pash again. I'm sure Spike would love to see her. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 31, 2017 8:43 am

Added you on Kik ladyM, real big fan of your Rps on charmed
Back to top Go down
Cyberstrike

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 02, 2017 7:02 pm

Raf Esquivel #6918 is my new Discord, and I'd like for anyone interested in playing Midara, or similar to hit me up if they would.
Back to top Go down
Craicte

Craicte

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 EmptyFri Nov 24, 2017 2:29 am

Hey, I have returned, finally! I was wonderingg if anyone was nterested in doing an RP with Candy?
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 21, 2017 9:31 am

Someone up for RP? I have my hero finished... I think xD
Back to top Go down
jonathan123

PostSubject: RP request    1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 EmptyTue Jan 09, 2018 1:31 pm

I would like to do a rp with someone, now I feel as if discord would be the easiest way to do a rp, as I sometimes forget to check this forum.

I can be found as Jon#7708

If interested let me know and we can arrange something.
Back to top Go down
Vampire'sThrall

Vampire'sThrall

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 EmptySat Jan 27, 2018 7:52 pm

Craicte wrote:
Hey, I have returned, finally! I was wonderingg if anyone was nterested in doing an RP with Candy?
I understand that this post is old, but if you're around, I would love to RP my hero, Vray against your snakey mama! :p
In fact, if anyone's interested in being the midara, I'd love to try my character out (perhaps after a slight tweaking of the move set)
Back to top Go down
No one

No one

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 EmptySat Feb 03, 2018 11:23 pm

Hey,

I'd really like to lose to a Midara Smile

There are a lot that I'd like.  If someone could please choose one of these to play against me with, that'd be great.
Seductive Dancer
Cherry Succubus
Any of the Midara I've created
Jun
Murkan Mistress
Passion Lips
Glossy Temptress
Sofia
Any of the bubble/bubblegum girls
Slime Girl
Spider Princess

And it's fine with me if you use a character you didn't make.  I'd just love to see what some of these would do to me.<3

Edit:  Pretty please, anyone?  I'm just dying to get dominated by one of these hotties.<3
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 EmptyWed Feb 14, 2018 8:47 pm

I'd be down for throwing one of my muses against a Midara. I've got Spike, Barachiel, Geno...Might add a couple at a later point, who knows.

I'm usually either here, or on Discord. Always down to plan.
Back to top Go down
Cyberstrike

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 EmptyTue Feb 20, 2018 7:44 am

Looking for someone to play some midara against me on Discord. Rafael Esquivel #6918
Back to top Go down
Eredin

Eredin

PostSubject: RP   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 EmptySun Mar 25, 2018 9:31 pm

Would anyone like to RP as a midara against me? I would prefer to fight against a succubus or vampire type but have no specific preference. In exchange, I can DM vs you at a later time of our choosing. I already have my character in mind; here's a preview...

Michael Carlin:
He is a retired soldier, only 32 years old who left the army after suffering enough injuries to disqualify him from serving in the infantry. Unwilling to accept a desk job, he left the service to take a mercenary job overseas. Little did he know upon accepting the job, Michael would soon be transported to a world of Midara. After signing his papers, Michael reports to the wooded camp he is assigned and pitches a tent. He will move out with the rest of group tomorrow for their mission.

Needless to say, he is confused when he wakes up the next day and goes outside to find himself alone. Seeing no strangers nearby, Michael packs his belongings up in his backpack and notices a small metal lockbox he didn't have before. Sure enough the key is in his pocket and Michael opens the box which contains a small note. The note reads, "Neutralize the Midara: you will be awarded $10K in cash per Midara. Good luck and don't let them too close to you. Return to this area in two weeks with proof of your victory for your reward."

Michael scratches his head and figures there's not much he can do about his situation. "Midara, what's that?", He idly wonders as he sets out to find his target.

Info -
FG 42 Rifle: 1 damage per shot, 20 round magazine. Special ability - automatic mode, but shots lose accuracy over 3 rounds.
M1903 Sniper: 3 damage per shot, 5 round clip. Special ability - Able to head shot to cause double damage or limb shot to floor the target. Special abilities with this weapon incur a cool down.
CQC techniques: hand to hand fighting causes 1 damage.
Reload: Takes one turn to complete.
Strength: Soldier's mettle - follow up attacks against Michael have a chance to be negated.
Weakness: Breast fetish - Midara with large breasts have a chance to inflict bonus damage when using attacks involving their boobs.
Back to top Go down
Vampire'sThrall

Vampire'sThrall

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2018 4:33 pm

Eredin wrote:
Would anyone like to RP as a midara against me? I would prefer to fight against a succubus or vampire type but have no specific preference. In exchange, I can DM vs you at a later time of our choosing. I already have my character in mind; here's a preview...

Michael Carlin:
He is a retired soldier, only 32 years old who left the army after suffering enough injuries to disqualify him from serving in the infantry. Unwilling to accept a desk job, he left the service to take a mercenary job overseas. Little did he know upon accepting the job, Michael would soon be transported to a world of Midara. After signing his papers, Michael reports to the wooded camp he is assigned and pitches a tent. He will move out with the rest of group tomorrow for their mission.

Needless to say, he is confused when he wakes up the next day and goes outside to find himself alone. Seeing no strangers nearby, Michael packs his belongings up in his backpack and notices a small metal lockbox he didn't have before. Sure enough the key is in his pocket and Michael opens the box which contains a small note. The note reads, "Neutralize the Midara: you will be awarded $10K in cash per Midara. Good luck and don't let them too close to you. Return to this area in two weeks with proof of your victory for your reward."

Michael scratches his head and figures there's not much he can do about his situation. "Midara, what's that?", He idly wonders as he sets out to find his target.

Info -
FG 42 Rifle: 1 damage per shot, 20 round magazine. Special ability - automatic mode, but shots lose accuracy over 3 rounds.
M1903 Sniper: 3 damage per shot, 5 round clip. Special ability - Able to head shot to cause double damage or limb shot to floor the target. Special abilities with this weapon incur a cool down.
CQC techniques: hand to hand fighting causes 1 damage.
Reload: Takes one turn to complete.
Strength: Soldier's mettle - follow up attacks against Michael have a chance to be negated.
Weakness: Breast fetish - Midara with large breasts have a chance to inflict bonus damage when using attacks involving their boobs.
I can try my hand at DM'ing. I'd like to use my midara though, and it makes sense that she would be in the woods. Let me know if you're interested. https://uponherlips.forumotion.com/t2267-scelene-the-siren-wip
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 11:38 am

...I just had a thought. And it might sound weird. But...

What if there was a fight between two Non-Midaras? Or at least a few non-Midaras(Only saying this cause I'm sure there are a few characters who aren't exactly human)teaming up against a Midara or two?
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 11:40 am

Like a party system you mean?

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
AzureTyrant

AzureTyrant

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 11:42 am

Yeah! I mean, look at some of the Open RPs from the older days of this Forum. You'd have 2 or 3 characters fighting alongside each other, helping each other to take down a Midara, with some..mixed results.
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 11:44 am

Sounds really good imo, I'm down for it.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
anon64

anon64

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 1:09 pm

I'm actually writing a couple of boss Midaras up right now that are designed to be faced by a party
Back to top Go down
Warrior of Darkness

Warrior of Darkness

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2018 1:58 pm

As I said I'm down for party rp so if you need volunteers... Raises hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.   1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread. - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

1 on 1 RP request and organisation thread.
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next