Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
anon64

anon64

Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 1:38 am

(78)Karbon manages to clear his head and push the skunkette away from him. "Oh boo! I thought I had you there!" His opponent complains, "oh well, I'll just have to keep trying!" With that, she dashes in (Cool and pulls Karbon into a warm hug! He momentarily falters as she once more envelops him in that sweet aroma!
Karbon is now bound!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 1:55 am

"Grrr... I thought you said you surrendered! You double crosser!" Karbon tries to struggle against her hold!

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 2:01 am

Karbon struggles against his opponents hold, annoyed at her betrayal(15) but finds himself held tight! The skunkette beams at him, her smile in itself almost enough to make him drop his guard (36) it's certainly enough for him to be too slow at avoiding her as she leans in and gives him a firm kiss on his lips! Karbon falters as she does so, and as she pulls away he blows a visible pink dust from her lips at him. "Want another smooooch?" She taunts as the dust takes effect!

Karbon is smitten!(on a failed roll he forgoes his turn to allow his opponent to kiss him!)

Karbon 20
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 2:12 am

"Another kiss?" Karbon repeated back to her, he knew that if she kept on kissing him, he wouldn't stand a chance. "I... I can't do that."

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 2:19 am

(73) But even as he says this, the sweetheart is leaning in for another kiss. Seeing this Karbon can't quite force himself to push her away. He once again finds himself at the mercy of her lips. She kisses him chastely at first, (70) and then, with Karbon already helpless to resist, slides her tongue into his mouth and begins to deeply make out with him. She shows no sign of stopping as Karbons will begins to fade...

Karbon:18
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 2:21 am

"Can't... Go on... Like this!" Karbon says to himself in his mind as he tries his hardest to try and escape from her kiss!

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 2:25 am

(14!) Karbon manages to wrench himself away and he staggers backwards, this girl clearly had an advantage over him now.

The Sweetheart smiles at Karbon and puckers up, she leans forward and attempts to tempt him! "Wanna do something really nice for me sweetie, after everything I've done for you? Kneel down for me sweetheart, it'll feel really nice I promise..." (65) however having just recovered, Karbon manages to keep his will intact and resist her commands!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 2:31 am

"Kneel... Down?" Karbon said confused by her request. "If kissing me was what you were after, why should I kneel down to you?"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 2:33 am

The skunkette keeps up her temptation strategy "it's a surprise, I don't just kiss you know... Trust me, it'll be really good..." (35) Karbon once again isn't instantly smitten by his opponents words, his action unimpeded next turn!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 2:36 am

"No... I can't... You need to be taken in!" Karbon said still trying to keep his duty in front of his lust. "But... I'm curious though." He said in a little whisper.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 2:39 am

The skunkette seems to hear Karbons unintentional whisper "You are? That's wonderful! Come on, I promise you won't be disappointed!" Her manner a lot more flirty and cute this time (24) this time however, Karbons will buckles and he obeys

The skunkette walks slowly up to him, savouring her momentary victory, as she reaches him she begins unzipping her one piece to begin to reveal her vagina...
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 2:41 am

"What are you planning on doing?" He asks looking at her waist area as she unzips her one piece.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 2:44 am

Seeing that Karbon doesn't seem to be resisting, the skunkette continued without response. (10) she guides a placid Karbons face towards her snatch, pressing him against it and releasing a new fragrance! One far more sweet and potent than her previous ones, Karbon finds himself entirely enraptured as the skunkette holds him to her pussy, his entire mind is clouded instantly by thoughts of love and surrender!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 2:47 am

"It smells so good!" Karbon thought in his mind, "how is this smelling this damn good?" Karbon couldn't help but sniff at it some more.

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 2:50 am

"Oh my, aren't you an eager boy, I like that..." She holds Karbon to her crotch for a while longer before whispering to him "tell you what, since you've been good, if you lie down I'll give you something even better..."
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 2:52 am

Karbon thought to himself, "what could be better than this!?" He couldn't help himself now and pulled his face away from her vagina and laid down onto his back. "Like this?"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 2:54 am

"exactly like that..." The skunkette gives him a rewarding kiss on the lips before slowly positioning herself above him, she begins to sit down slowly, savouring her conquest, giving Karbon enough time to act, confident he'd stay still
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 2:57 am

Karbon's eyes grew wide as his mind finally yelled at him to stop this nonsense! With a last ditch effort, Karbon tried to raise up his hands to stop her from sitting onto him!

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 3:05 am

((92) surprising even himself, Karbon manages to raise his hands and push the skunkette back slightly, however he remains on his back

"Awwww sweetheart I thought we were past this, I just wanna make you feel really really good, let's get you nice and comfortable first then!" (84) The skunkette suddenly pounced on Karbons prone form and begins covering him on sweet perfumed kisses, causing his member to visibly rise through his pants!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 3:07 am

Struggling underneath her now, Karbon tries to back away on the ground to try and escape! "I can't let you win!"

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 3:10 am

(24) Karbon manages to struggle away, forcing her off of him and scrabbling backwards on the ground, the skunkette doesn't seem perturbed however and merely looks at his bulge and remarks "but we both know your body wants me..." (57) she attempts to make a dash to unzip his pants and free his member but Karbon once again scrambles out of the way!
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 3:15 am

(Hey, power went out at my house, Im on my phone just to tell you lol. I will continue when and if the power comes back from this hellish storm)

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 3:16 am

(sure thing dude, hope everythings okay, I'll be on for a couple more hours id imagine before I head out)
Back to top Go down
Mkmd13

Mkmd13

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 01, 2017 10:29 pm

Trying to get away from her grasps, Karbon keeps on backing up until his back hits a tree! The sudden impact of his head and back hitting the tree dazes him!

anon64

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 1:38 pm

Seeing her opponent dazed, the skunkette seems concerned "oh no are you okay sweetie? Want me to kiss it better?' she approaches the stunned warrior licking her lips...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart   Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Karbon vs. Skunkette Sweetheart
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next