Upon her lips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A humble listing of female characters from a variety of media, whose kiss produces adverse effects on their victims.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Serenity in Green. (concluded)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 07, 2017 10:57 pm

Sierra saw the green symbol on her orb starts to pulsate before pressing it to connect the orbs to each other before speaking as if normal. Pash can hear her voice fairly clearly (with some minor differences due to voice distance from the orb) while Sierra waves from the small distance with a grin.

"Hey Pash. Wave to me if you can hear me." No matter how many times she used the orb, she never got tired of it.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 6:48 am

Pash heard Sierra’s voice through her orb and her eyes lit up in amazement. She then started waving while bouncing up and down excitedly.

“Ooooo, this thing is amazing,” she said, speaking into the orb. “I thought your voice would be all distorted, but it sounds pretty much like you were right here! So what part of your guild made this amazing thing?” she asked.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 7:27 am

"That is a bit tricky to explain. Each person has a title that involves 2 of our discipline classes. Mine is from the artisan and enchanter guild so my title is Artificier not just because of the two guilds but also because I am creation oriented. Someone else could have the same two guild but can be a Preserver for maintaining artifacts, and disassembler for dismantling items to efficiently convert it back to material." Sierra says all of this to Pash to the orb while making her way back to her, able to meet back with her due to the lengthy explanation

"The titles help with matching people with the right job choices, either contract or permanent. You are not as likely to see someone with a title of Swordsman in a strictly arcane job. It is not that they can't do it but if they have that amount of skill in the arcane, it would have been indicated in their title."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 9:34 am

“Ah, it must be a really big guild then,” Pash said to Sierra who had now made it back to her.

“Speaking of your guild, well, I’ve been holding this question in for a bit, but with all those smart people in one place, what do they think about us midara types? If your school is training fighters, there must be something about us in your textbooks.”
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 10:10 am

"Oh that is a good question." Sierra taps her lips by habit as she thinks.

"From what I can gather off hand. It actually depends on the type of Midaras but truthfully there aren't too many positive response to them. They really viewed as monsters persay, but since our society is regulated and our government is strict but fair regulation type, it is with caution as many midaras are rather liberal with their abililities which makes them, in the eyes of officials, reckless." Her gaze casts down to the grass briefly as she continue.

"There are some contracts available that has mostly the stealth oriented titles shadow some, so we can more accurately gauge what are they like. I...am one of them." Sierra looks as if she is not very proud of what she did, in fact she looks like she feels terrible about it.

"I have found you against someone from another kingdom so I observed. What struck me during this and a few other encounters afterwards, is that you went out of your way to make sure the guy was cared for." She tries her best to look back in Pash's eyes, hoping she wasn't upset about this reveal.

"Going by a couple of hunches, I decided to contact you directly for a meeting so I can just talk to you. I was guessing that you were getting tired of fighting."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 1:22 pm

Pash saw that Sierra was starting to feel sad as she told her the details of why there were having this conversation in the first place.

“No no no, don’t feel bad. I mean, I already had a pretty good idea that was the case. I knew that most people walk up the a midara expecting the worst and that people don’t usually walk up to someone like me knowing what I am just to have a conversation.”

Pash smile her big smile at Sierra.

“I was just kinda hoping, you know, to hear something along the lines that you were going to report back to the guild heads a story about a super sweet and nice and kind and lovely and beautiful and funny and charming midara that defied everything they knew about midara.”

“...That midara is me by the way.” she giggled.

“Also, if you are trying to covertly gather information on someone, whipping out a notepad and writing down what they say right in front of them is a pretty good way to ruin your cover,” she said with a wink.

“And, I would not say that I have grown tired of fighting as much as I never really liked in the first place. Don’t get me wrong, there are parts of seducing a boy that will never grow old to me, but like I said, I don’t like hurting people and I don’t like causing unnecessary trouble.”

“If someone wants to fight me, I’ll admit that a get a thrill from watching them slowly loose that will to hurt me before they start groveling at my feet, begging me to make them my toy. Makes me feel so powerful. But do I go out of my way to do that? No.”

“Well, other than when I absolutely have to for reasons I have explained to you, but usually there are plenty of boys silly enough to challenge me before I get to that point.”

“So, I got to ask, now that you have gotten to know me, how do I compare to the vision you had of me while you were preparing for this meeting?
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 1:59 pm

Sierra giggles a bit before responding to the "lack of steath" bit.

"Well I already threw out the stealth bit when I contacted you. And I wanted to be as transparent and open as possible while making you comfortable; Don't think I am going to get any brownie points for going spy mode. And again, going by one of my hunches that you are pretty amiable, that is the main reason why I set this meeting up. Though if there was the chance that I was wrong, I had a one time haste rune so that I would run away."

"I don't want to come in with presumptions since that may taint the information but I did guess that you did have a kind heart. And sweet, and nice, and kind." Listing off the repeated qualities Pash said with a grin. Then, she takes on a bit more of a ponderous look.

"They may be a chance that an official archivist would want to speak to you though."

Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 7:11 pm

“Well, I’m so glad you did not take one look at me and decide to run away then,” giggled Pash.

“As for this archivist, how would I meet them? More importantly, will they give me food like you did?”
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 08, 2017 7:33 pm

Sierra response with a shake of her head, "Sadly no, they normally do not bring food into meetings.  However I can bring you something to eat before or after.  Cooking is part of my trade."  Gives Pash a wide smile.

"As for meeting up with them.  I can be the messenger between the them and you as well as be one of the guides leading to them.  But this is in the case that they wish to talk to you though and may not be a guarantee.  Personally, I think it would be beneficial if they did arrange the meeting though."  Sierra's face brightens up briefly at that.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 9:37 am

“Eh, let those people know that if they want to talk to me, it is going to have to be in a public space like this. The idea of walking into a big building filled with people who want to know everything they can about me makes me a little nervous you know?”

She paused and gave a sigh before continuing.

“I’ve already been captured, restrained and experimented on once already. That once was enough.”

Know that she had severely brought down the mood, she did her best to fix that.

“Plus, I don’t believe in any type of meeting where you can’t eat food, haha.”
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 1:51 pm

Sierra's eyes widen a bit with a "Ooh" sound in realization that she did forget the fact that Pash might not be keen in going into a place that would be too close to a (metal) probe seeing that her origin involved some shady witch doing who knows what to her.

"Well that is fair enough. I'll let them know about that. Any food preferences in general?" Asks that last question looking a tad bit more attentive than usual.

Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 7:41 pm

Pash’s eyes softened as she gave her a smile.

“Thanks for understanding Sierra. I know that senior academic types don’t like venturing outside of their halls, but I’ll do my best to give them an interview they won’t regret leaving their offices for.”

“And as for the food, I’m not too fussy, I honestly am happy wi….”

Pash's attempt at being modest and polite suddenly got overpowered by her craving for her favorite food.

“You know what, since you are offering, and this may sound silly, but I would like some chicken nuggets please.”
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 09, 2017 8:17 pm

"Actually you'd be surprised how many of them do go out of their offices especially when it is part of their research so it is not an issue for them to want to go out."

As soon as Pash mention her preference to chicken nuggets, Sierra's mind races to two difference direction, one is a recipe to making them, the other is potential restaurants that makes it better than she can.  She is aware that she giving her usual "contemplative" look so she snaps herself out of it, giving Pash.

"No that isn't silly, and we can definitely work with that."  It was until then that she realized that she self was running dry on the topic she can think of discussing so she pass that role to Pash.  "Anything else you want to ask about?"
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 9:07 am

Pash thought about it for a second before giving up.

“Haha, you know, I think I’ve run out of things to talk about. So when do you think we will be seeing each other again for this interview you are looking to set up?”
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:04 am

"Mmm...they take their time since they are pretty thorough with taking in a lot of factors in making decisions." Sierra habitually taps her finger to her lips again in thought.

"I would say at least a week, maybe a bit more.  But I will give you a heads up immediately when they made their decisions.  And even then, we can still hang out before they do."
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 11:13 am

“Alright, that sounds great. Just contact me when they are ready and I’ll start making my way to the meeting place.”

“Well, you know me, I have to keep on the move, so I guess this is goodbye for now?” said Pash with a slightly sad look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 1:28 pm

"Yeah...please take care of yourself. I look forward to meeting up again."

Sierra nods and response as she leans down to pick up her sports bag. She did note Pash's somwhat crestfallen look before opting to makes a brief gesture before the small Spring Rose doll floats off of her shoulder before growing until her full size once more. Before Pash could react to the summoning, Spring Rose moves and gives a Pash a hug. The life-size doll felt velvety and much ligher than a person of her size but despite the differences, Sierra made the doll's affectionate hug very real.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 4:41 pm

Pash saw the little doll grow to size again and just about lost her mind with girly joy again, however, when the doll just moved in on her and gave her a hug without warning, she really lost her mind with girly joy.

“Awwwwwww, and I’m going to miss you to Spring Rose,” giggle Pash while hugging the doll just as affectionately back.”

“Actually, your timing is perfect Spring Rose, as I have a question for you. I’m not too hungry right now, so would you mind if I just saved this wonderful sandwich you gave me for breakfast tomorrow?” she asked while pointing at the sandwich that will still wrapped in paper.

“I promise to eat this one slow so that I get all the flavors,” she beamed with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 5:47 pm

Sierra makes a minor gestures before Spring Rose beams with a cute expression before pointing to the sandwich and then pointing to Pash's teddy backpack before clasping her hand together and then finally a wave to Pash again. For something that is suppose to be inanimate, Spring Rose can be surprisingly expressive.

In the meanwhile, the doll's mistress watches on with a wide grin at the warm interaction between the midara and the doll, glad she is able to bring in much joy to Pash, even indirectly.
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 6:09 pm

“Oh yes Spring Rose, I’ll get right on it,” giggled Pash as she put the sandwich in her teddy bag. “I’m so lucky to have such a nice friend as you Spring Rose,” she said while giving Sierra an exaggerated wink.

And when Pash saw the doll waving at her, she returned it in kind.

“And farewell to you as well Spring Rose. I hope you can show up to my upcoming interview,” she grinned at the doll.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 6:34 pm

While Spring Rose is still waving at Pash, Sierra herself grins to her as well and waves. "I'll her come along as well. Anyhow, Bye Pash!" Speaking in behalf of both Spring Rose and herself. She waits until she gets a final wave before she starts to leave with a fond smile at the meeting while Spring Rose floats back to her shoulder and while shrinking back into normal doll size.

That venture was definitely worth the preparation as she not only obtain much insight about midaras, she also gained a close friend as well and even a some social tips as well. Her fingers move to the side of her black leather suit before pondering. While the style can still be used, she also remember that Pash said she looked good in the dress Spring Rose wore, and ponders about not only remaking the dress but changing it up a bit as well to distinguish herself. Her thoughts remains light and happy as she makes her way back to the academy.

((Hope that was enjoyable. It is the first time, I wrote an entire background to a story to roleplay in.

Also, I have a few ideas on how the the interview may proceed but would like to know if you have a preference to any type of roleplay and/or events in general.))
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 6:51 pm

Oh yeah, I really enjoyed that. It was nice just to talk and think about how someone like Pash would sound when talking to a person with no intention to fight them.

So you already have stuffed planned out for their next meeting? Haha, I thought that was just a way to end this one and move on, but ok, I'd love for Pash to get another chance to meet Sierra.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 7:20 pm

((Yeah I felt that we did not have enough regular interaction without fighting. Not sure if anyone here do these RP in PM or other medias though.

Also, the background also may allow me to create more fleshed out characters both for my end and even opponents for others that are not midaras but can be just as, if not more, seductive than them. So far we only have Freya and Lucy.

One thing I did not expect though is how much Pash was doting on Spring Rose that Sierra had to oblige and make her as lifelike as possible. It was adorable!))
Back to top Go down
Celesty

Celesty

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 7:56 pm

Well, I'm more than happy with doing another non-fighting RP with you.

Yeah, I get what you are saying. I feel like a understand Pash in a whole new light now thanks to that one. Like how Pash is really not the type of person who would want to harm someone.

Haha, I did not expect that either, but it felt like such a natural fit for Pash's girlishness + her happy go lucky attitude.
Back to top Go down
Dataslycer

Dataslycer

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 10, 2017 8:27 pm

((That is one of the best part about RP something. Your character takes control away from you and starts coming into life, sometimes in the most spectacular way. And then they just grow on you.

I will run a few details in my head of different options but that will be tomorrow. I spent most of yesterday and today focusing on finishing assignment and finals. I am done now but will need a bit of rest before I can do a bit of brainstorm.

Tell me when you want to continue the next story and I can get it set up when I am ready)).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serenity in Green. (concluded)   Serenity in Green. (concluded) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Serenity in Green. (concluded)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next